Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2011, 06:25 PM
Daigon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Daigon
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: -14/15-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Eevee9 View Post
Of course it doesn't come to my state @_@!

Mine either i gotta go to rhode island that's the closest place
Old 10-07-2011, 06:54 PM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daigon View Post

Mine either i gotta go to rhode island that's the closest place
:| NY, RI, and Hawaii get all the love!!
Old 10-08-2011, 05:23 PM
Mr420 Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420

Quote:
:| NY, RI, and Hawaii get all the love!!
excuse me ignorance being west coast and all but I assumed that RI being the itty bitty state it is got No love lol..

I will be on the other hand be participating in the Global Union random WiFi match up I hope you all will too.

Pokérus Empire
Old 10-08-2011, 05:36 PM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr420 View Post
excuse me ignorance being west coast and all but I assumed that RI being the itty bitty state it is got No love lol..

I will be on the other hand be participating in the Global Union random WiFi match up I hope you all will too.
Nah RI's pretty close to NY so they get some tounerys along with New Jesery@_@!! You mean the Octover thing I saw on Serebii yeah I'll be signing up for that that very day seems like fun and I know a doubles team that'll just wreck!
Old 10-08-2011, 05:42 PM
Mr420 Offline

Quote:
Nah RI's pretty close to NY so they get some tounerys along with New Jesery@_@!! You mean the Octover thing I saw on Serebii yeah I'll be signing up for that that very day seems like fun and I know a doubles team that'll just wreck!
thats's the one. I failed to sing up for the Japanese version they did of import version simply cause when i use J cart i cant for the life of me guess what moves are breing used by the opponents until its happening.
this should be way more fun

Pokérus Empire
Old 10-08-2011, 10:11 PM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Quote:
thats's the one. I failed to sing up for the Japanese version they did of import version simply cause when i use J cart i cant for the life of me guess what moves are breing used by the opponents until its happening.
this should be way more fun
Hopefully I swear if it's a bunch of people who just spam I'll pull no punches!!

Last edited by Princess_Eevee9; 10-15-2011 at 08:43 PM.
Old 10-08-2011, 10:30 PM
hectic Offline

Ok I didn't get suspended, but I'm sure that my point wasn't believed or understood correctly, but IDC anymore. She doesn't have a reason to f*ck with me anymore and if she tries to, let's just say her mom will be introduced to the situation and she will be known as a drug addict.

ANYWAY, F*ck social life. It's been a b*tch lately. I am going to import my SS team and I want people on tonight to test it. I think it works excellently. I also want to make some signatures for you guys or something. I made a new one not too long ago for my account on a different website, I just got to do some editing to it and it'll look amazing. And I'll have to change the name on the sig. I can also make banners if needed guys.

EDIT: Eevee, what is that website you use that imports it to the GTS?
Old 10-09-2011, 03:50 AM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectic View Post
Ok I didn't get suspended, but I'm sure that my point wasn't believed or understood correctly, but IDC anymore. She doesn't have a reason to f*ck with me anymore and if she tries to, let's just say her mom will be introduced to the situation and she will be known as a drug addict.

ANYWAY, F*ck social life. It's been a b*tch lately. I am going to import my SS team and I want people on tonight to test it. I think it works excellently. I also want to make some signatures for you guys or something. I made a new one not too long ago for my account on a different website, I just got to do some editing to it and it'll look amazing. And I'll have to change the name on the sig. I can also make banners if needed guys.

I hate how some girls act in school espeically in middle school if I wa you I'd tell the girls mother so she won't get a chance in the future. http://db.pokestation.net/online-pokesav/gen-5/ is the website I use and make sure you follow what it says off to the side!! I'm on and I want to battle as well and a free siggy sweet!!
Old 10-10-2011, 04:07 PM
Mr420 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectic View Post

i recall you mentioned something about maybe being suspended, but i think i didnt get all the details, drug addict?

Pokérus Empire
Old 10-11-2011, 01:22 AM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Quote:
i recall you mentioned something about maybe being suspended, but i think i didnt get all the details, drug addict?

I'll be on tonight!
Old 10-13-2011, 02:29 PM
Daigon Offline

Has ne one come across the AR code for HP on blk like they did for plat... also I need a hopip on blk if ne body has one

Edit: So the competition starts next week I need to get this team finished and tested.... I breed 4 out of 6 so far, i need the other 2 and to start training

Last edited by Daigon; 10-13-2011 at 07:22 PM.
Old 10-14-2011, 03:44 AM
Six_Paths Offline

Hello everyone. I would like to start off by apologizing for my extended absence. Thank you for retaining my place here. So what's new?

Last edited by Six_Paths; 10-14-2011 at 04:53 AM.
Old 10-14-2011, 04:29 PM
Mr420 Offline

Quote:

Has ne one come across the AR code for HP on blk like they did for plat... also I need a hopip on blk if ne body has one

Edit: So the competition starts next week I need to get this team finished and tested.... I breed 4 out of 6 so far, i need the other 2 and to start training
Hopip?.. i think i may have one in my boxes not in use too. I hope you have fun at that competition.

I was looking around on my end and our competition in Cali is in Nov, its also going to be in Long Beach at the convention center which is a very well known spot its maybe 15 or 20 away from me so i feel inclined to want to try it out and represent from the Empire..

Pokérus Empire
Old 10-14-2011, 04:54 PM
Daigon Offline

Quote:
Hopip?.. i think i may have one in my boxes not in use too. I hope you have fun at that competition.

I was looking around on my end and our competition in Cali is in Nov, its also going to be in Long Beach at the convention center which is a very well known spot its maybe 15 or 20 away from me so i feel inclined to want to try it out and represent from the Empire..

Hell yea man go for it maybe get some Empire apparel going .... But the pokemon VGC is in Nov the compeition next week is the Global Link Autumn Tournament

Edit: It's only open for the first 10k registered if your interested you need to check it out asap.... I alrdy registered and registration started wednesday

Last edited by Daigon; 10-14-2011 at 05:40 PM.
Old 10-15-2011, 03:53 AM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Quote:

Hell yea man go for it maybe get some Empire apparel going .... But the pokemon VGC is in Nov the compeition next week is the Global Link Autumn Tournament

Edit: It's only open for the first 10k registered if your interested you need to check it out asap.... I alrdy registered and registration started wednesday
Actually they extended the limit to 35K and yeah I'm in training for it too! I'm tyring to find the most legit hacking guide so I can get my Pokemon that way!! Welcome back 6 hows life?

Last edited by Princess_Eevee9; 10-15-2011 at 08:44 PM.
Closed Thread