Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #121  
Old 04-22-2011, 04:35 PM
ibeleC's Avatar
ibeleC Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 18
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :In us you trust:

Ahh never mind maybe the administrator can change the password for me or something otherwise i'm forced to stay on this.
__________________
Soulsilver Friendcode: 3138 6394 8879
  #122  
Old 04-22-2011, 04:37 PM
Mr420's Avatar
Mr420 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Battle Subway, Isshu
Posts: 3,912
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :In us you trust:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectic View Post
On it what do you want in it?
ill hit you up with the PM

@ Eevee yeah its a Gen V rotation style tourney keep your peepers out for the rules to be posted up sooner than later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibeleC View Post
Yes, thats whats so confusing, what on earth happend?
what's your take on the Gen V games.. do they appeal to you and whats up with that last post i assume you got that isshu fixed?
__________________

Pokérus Empire
  #123  
Old 04-22-2011, 04:39 PM
ibeleC's Avatar
ibeleC Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 18
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :In us you trust:

Ermm i think they are alright but i have not played them yet so i am not sure.
__________________
Soulsilver Friendcode: 3138 6394 8879
  #124  
Old 04-22-2011, 04:43 PM
Mr420's Avatar
Mr420 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Battle Subway, Isshu
Posts: 3,912
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :In us you trust:

i ask because well the whole clan has Gen V and since March we are only taking Gen V trainers into the Empire..tho most already have previous Gen games right now Gen V we highly encourage and seek Unova bound trainers
__________________

Pokérus Empire
  #125  
Old 04-22-2011, 04:49 PM
ibeleC's Avatar
ibeleC Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 18
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :In us you trust:

Eventually i will get Pokemon White in about 10 days i assume.

Is it possible for a Gen 4 game to battle a Gen 5 game?

Eg Soulsilver vs PokemonBlack/White
__________________
Soulsilver Friendcode: 3138 6394 8879
  #126  
Old 04-22-2011, 04:56 PM
Mr420's Avatar
Mr420 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Battle Subway, Isshu
Posts: 3,912
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :In us you trust:

thats like trying to battle pkmn Platinum with pkmn Emerald.. they wont work.
and i just remembered you flat out quit the clan.. usually people are like "i may not be on anymore so feel free to take me out" so I may have to reconsider hard about adding you .
__________________

Pokérus Empire
  #127  
Old 04-22-2011, 05:00 PM
ibeleC's Avatar
ibeleC Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 18
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :In us you trust:

Yes that was my bad on my hand, just got tired of Pokemon and wanted a big break for my life so i didn't come on this.
__________________
Soulsilver Friendcode: 3138 6394 8879
  #128  
Old 04-22-2011, 07:43 PM
Daigon's Avatar
Daigon Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Trenton, New Jersey
Posts: 1,631
Send a message via AIM to Daigon
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :In us you trust:


Hey guys jus checkin in.... restarting was the best thing i've done for my team. Although i feel like a traitor to my water starters after 4 gen of water starters i break it in the 5th.... So far I have my 5th badge i'm in chargestone cave now and my team is Pignite, Pansage, Swoobat, Palpitoad, Krokorok and Scraggy
__________________
  #129  
Old 04-22-2011, 07:56 PM
Princess_Eevee9's Avatar
Princess_Eevee9 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Glen Allen, VA/Battle Frontier
Posts: 686
Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :In us you trust:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daigon View Post

Hey guys jus checkin in.... restarting was the best thing i've done for my team. Although i feel like a traitor to my water starters after 4 gen of water starters i break it in the 5th.... So far I have my 5th badge i'm in chargestone cave now and my team is Pignite, Pansage, Swoobat, Palpitoad, Krokorok and Scraggy
Got rid of the Water for the Fire hmm I personally think they both suck but maybe thats just cause I have a Serperior n-n!! Sorry to hear about your problem dude hope it gets fixed! Yeah thats what I was afraid you'd say Mr. personally I prefer Singles but I guess Rotation sounds fun!!
__________________
  #130  
Old 04-22-2011, 07:59 PM
Daigon's Avatar
Daigon Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Trenton, New Jersey
Posts: 1,631
Send a message via AIM to Daigon
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :In us you trust:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Eevee9 View Post
Got rid of the Water for the Fire hmm I personally think they both suck but maybe thats just cause I have a Serperior n-n!! Sorry to hear about your problem dude hope it gets fixed! Yeah thats what I was afraid you'd say Mr. personally I prefer Singles but I guess Rotation sounds fun!!

bah grass type has too many weakness to my liking
__________________
  #131  
Old 04-22-2011, 10:13 PM
Mr420's Avatar
Mr420 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Battle Subway, Isshu
Posts: 3,912
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :In us you trust:

Daigon its a new Region and might aswell break tradition and you can always breed a starter from a fellow clan member so...

@ Eevee i remember you being the only xception so you and who ever is your opponent might battle singles.? everyone else that I Pmed was cool with rotation battle.. I ask if you'd reconsider because the whole reason every ones seems fine with rotation is cause its the newest battle style this Gen.
__________________

Pokérus Empire
  #132  
Old 04-23-2011, 12:25 AM
iChaos's Avatar
iChaos Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: USA, NC
Posts: 2,139
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :In us you trust:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr420 View Post
Daigon its a new Region and might aswell break tradition and you can always breed a starter from a fellow clan member so...

@ Eevee i remember you being the only xception so you and who ever is your opponent might battle singles.? everyone else that I Pmed was cool with rotation battle.. I ask if you'd reconsider because the whole reason every ones seems fine with rotation is cause its the newest battle style this Gen.
Hello, peepuls. How are you guys?
__________________
Black and Yellow<--Clickie!

Last edited by iChaos; 04-23-2011 at 12:30 AM.
  #133  
Old 04-23-2011, 12:32 PM
Princess_Eevee9's Avatar
Princess_Eevee9 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Glen Allen, VA/Battle Frontier
Posts: 686
Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :In us you trust:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr420 View Post
Daigon its a new Region and might aswell break tradition and you can always breed a starter from a fellow clan member so...

@ Eevee i remember you being the only xception so you and who ever is your opponent might battle singles.? everyone else that I Pmed was cool with rotation battle.. I ask if you'd reconsider because the whole reason every ones seems fine with rotation is cause its the newest battle style this Gen.
Oh no I'm fine with Rotation don't want to be a downer also I can play on WiFi as well as PO!!

O.O What THe Fire-Starter has waaaaaaaaay more weaknesses then Seperior!!
__________________
  #134  
Old 04-23-2011, 12:47 PM
Manicben's Avatar
Manicben Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 63
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :In us you trust:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr420 View Post

everyone else that I Pmed was cool with rotation battle..
Hm, so u PMed everyone eh? How come i didnt get anything... :(

Ha, dont worry, im fine with rotation anyways.

@Eevee, SAY WHAT?!?! The fire starter is pure awesomeness! Now you say it has the most weaknesses? This stinks... My starters have always been fire... NOOOOO!!!

And btw, does anyone have the choice hold items? I cant be bothered to get so many BP to get them from the subway...
__________________
White IGN: Ben
FC:4341 2459 2484
  #135  
Old 04-23-2011, 04:33 PM
DemonicWolf's Avatar
DemonicWolf Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rawr <3
Posts: 928
Send a message via AIM to DemonicWolf
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :In us you trust:

Can I commit suicide yet? I really hate my life, ex-boyfriend being a PUSSYcat, and my family hates me enough. :/

What's going on with all you peeps?

Fire Starters are amazing!!!
__________________
~An ugly personality destroys a pretty face~
Some people believe in God, I believe in music. You know, some people pray, I turn up the radio.
~There's a story behind every person, a reason why they are the way they are. So, think about that before you judge someone.~
Sticks & stones may break my bones, but words will rip my wrists apart.
~And in the end... They'll judge you anyways...~
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com