Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2011, 07:07 AM
Daigon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Daigon
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: -14/15-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr420 View Post
ill edit right now with that.. 1532

and dude whats with the f***king sore losers..?
its a tourney i swear after i beat both thier starters at the same time or right after i beat thier last pkmn. they DC.
Yea a lot of d/c its bull shut like its a tournament expect to lose... my rating is 1603 with 13 battles

Edit: it no ones ignoring u it's just my response about xat has been the same for about a month now

Last edited by Daigon; 10-22-2011 at 07:10 AM.
Old 10-22-2011, 04:23 PM
Lost Soul Offline

yaoo what's the word peepuls? I'm up this morning since i've gotta do some work, but i'm thinking of getting a tournament going in gaia, possibly redoing the tournament of generations, but right now the first tournament will be strictly gen 1, i'm not sure how much i'll be around today, since it's my cousin's bday
Old 10-22-2011, 05:31 PM
Bronzong000 Offline

In Game Name: Donny
Reason for Joining?: I was just looking around the battling centre when this clan caught my eye.
Clan contributions: I'm an expert cloner.
Experience With Pokemon: Okay i geuss
Wifi FC: I'll have to tell this a little bit later i'm afraid.
Old 10-22-2011, 06:09 PM
Daigon Offline

This shut sucks so much I'm going against this chick named white from uk i think 1800 rating she lost and d/c the very next match i lose... these ratings dnt mean shyt if ppl aren't playing fair
Old 10-22-2011, 09:05 PM
Mr420 Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daigon View Post
This shut sucks so much I'm going against this chick named white from uk i think 1800 rating she lost and d/c the very next match i lose... these ratings dnt mean shyt if ppl aren't playing fair
im with you Dai. this morning a had about 3 DCs. and a female from UK or england..
I dont understand the reason one would enter a tournament and get all butt hurt about losing.. Also i bumpt into one trainer with a 13xx something rating and right after i TKO'ed his last pkmn he DC'ed--(wondering if i was his 1st loss)

right now my rating is ..1585 with 126 battles...wins ?? losses?.?< I coulndt tell you

@Bronzong we'll need a FC from you and if you wish to join one of our friendly Apostles or Harbingers will be glad test your skills as a trainer.. I also want to ask do you think you will meet our criteria as far as activity goes...(our requirements are on the 1st page)

Pokérus Empire

Last edited by Mr420; 10-22-2011 at 09:09 PM.
Old 10-22-2011, 09:50 PM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9

Quote:
im with you Dai. this morning a had about 3 DCs. and a female from UK or england..
I dont understand the reason one would enter a tournament and get all butt hurt about losing.. Also i bumpt into one trainer with a 13xx something rating and right after i TKO'ed his last pkmn he DC'ed--(wondering if i was his 1st loss)

right now my rating is ..1585 with 126 battles...wins ?? losses?.?< I coulndt tell you

@Bronzong we'll need a FC from you and if you wish to join one of our friendly Apostles or Harbingers will be glad test your skills as a trainer.. I also want to ask do you think you will meet our criteria as far as activity goes...(our requirements are on the 1st page)
Okay idk if I should be glad I can't participate in the Autumn Friendly now o.o!! ALso welcome BronZong I'd love to test you but I my DS was taken, and I'm not a Harbinger but if you want to play in PO I'm game !!
Old 10-23-2011, 03:22 AM
Mr420 Offline

i've gotten better at predicting... thanx tourney..
So ******* french or german fat mountain trainerhiker quits on me after i TKO- his Haxorous & Cabalion...
Dont be such sore losers

on another note here a battle vid of my 150th battle Enjoy.
#66-52221-66076 pretty tight battle if you ask me.
as of right now im done with the tourney way too many DC from people who cant take a butt whooping like a real person..
I would have a way higher score and wins. I hope the WiFI server can tell which battles were valid wins and what not.
anyway im on my way to Queen Mary's Halloween haunt later this evening. i got to get some hash for tonite..
asta la vista B-Words!

Pokérus Empire

Last edited by Mr420; 10-23-2011 at 08:44 PM.
Old 10-24-2011, 01:51 AM
Lost Soul Offline

yaoo what's the word peepuls?
Old 10-24-2011, 03:40 PM
Daigon Offline

Yea I've been done with this tourney my last battle was like saturday sometime.... I hope nintendo works on the d/c thing in the near future
Old 10-24-2011, 06:44 PM
Mr420 Offline

fack im so tired. my calves feel huge ...i finally did DW again since the whole tourney thing.. I stil only got 8 nanab berries lol.

Pokérus Empire
Old 10-25-2011, 08:43 PM
Mr420 Offline

So im talking to my gf and she's telling me last night when she went to pick up our copy of Battlefield III at midnight. she was getting into the car..
ok let me set this up for you real good 1st.
our local gamestopis at a strip mall to there must have been a line outside and she must have been parked facing the line of people at GS.

So she goes on to say she was getting onti the ride and she seen a young dude (say 12 or 13) about to open up his game when some gamester thug approaches the dude giving him props and what not then the thug snatched the game and peels out running the opposite direction..
my GF says she felt bad and it must have sucked buying a brand new game and getting it jacked outside...

Pokérus Empire
Old 10-26-2011, 02:00 AM
Lost Soul Offline

Quote:
So im talking to my gf and she's telling me last night when she went to pick up our copy of Battlefield III at midnight. she was getting into the car..
our local gamestopis at a strip mall to there must have been a line outside and she must have been parked facing the line of people at GS.

So she goes on to say she was getting onti the ride and she seen a young dude (say 12 or 13) about to open up his game when some gamester thug approaches the dude giving him props and what not then the thug snatched the game and peels out running the opposite direction..
my GF says she felt bad and it must have sucked buying a brand new game and getting it jacked outside...
that's jacked up, i'd have to tune someone up if that happens to me when COD comes out
Old 10-26-2011, 06:46 AM
XxK1NGxTHORxX Offline

Quote:

the game is so fun
i get pissed off though from BS in it lol :P

something like that happened to me today ahha when i went to get it
but the guy was joking around
Old 10-26-2011, 07:29 PM
Lost Soul Offline

yaoo, what's the word peepuls?

KT what's up man?

i'm gonna try to be around tonight if anyone else is
Old 10-27-2011, 12:20 AM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Soul View Post
yaoo, what's the word peepuls?

KT what's up man?

i'm gonna try to be around tonight if anyone else is
Wow thats some major BS I would've beat someone near death if they stole a Pokemon/Kirby/Harvest Moon from me!! I'll be on as well but I'm still without my DS, am I the only member in this clan who never has their DS consistently T^T?