Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1366  
Old 10-22-2011, 07:07 AM
Daigon's Avatar
Daigon Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Trenton, New Jersey
Posts: 1,631
Send a message via AIM to Daigon
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: -14/15-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr420 View Post
ill edit right now with that.. 1532

and dude whats with the f***king sore losers..?
its a tourney i swear after i beat both thier starters at the same time or right after i beat thier last pkmn. they DC.
Yea a lot of d/c its bull shut like its a tournament expect to lose... my rating is 1603 with 13 battles

Edit: it no ones ignoring u it's just my response about xat has been the same for about a month now
__________________

Last edited by Daigon; 10-22-2011 at 07:10 AM.
  #1367  
Old 10-22-2011, 04:23 PM
Lost Soul's Avatar
Lost Soul Offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,353
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: -14/15-

yaoo what's the word peepuls? I'm up this morning since i've gotta do some work, but i'm thinking of getting a tournament going in gaia, possibly redoing the tournament of generations, but right now the first tournament will be strictly gen 1, i'm not sure how much i'll be around today, since it's my cousin's bday
__________________
  #1368  
Old 10-22-2011, 05:31 PM
Bronzong000's Avatar
Bronzong000 Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 5
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: -14/15-

In Game Name: Donny
Reason for Joining?: I was just looking around the battling centre when this clan caught my eye.
Clan contributions: I'm an expert cloner.
Experience With Pokemon: Okay i geuss
Wifi FC: I'll have to tell this a little bit later i'm afraid.
  #1369  
Old 10-22-2011, 06:09 PM
Daigon's Avatar
Daigon Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Trenton, New Jersey
Posts: 1,631
Send a message via AIM to Daigon
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: -14/15-

This shut sucks so much I'm going against this chick named white from uk i think 1800 rating she lost and d/c the very next match i lose... these ratings dnt mean shyt if ppl aren't playing fair
__________________
  #1370  
Old 10-22-2011, 09:05 PM
Mr420's Avatar
Mr420 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Battle Subway, Isshu
Posts: 3,912
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: -14/15-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daigon View Post
This shut sucks so much I'm going against this chick named white from uk i think 1800 rating she lost and d/c the very next match i lose... these ratings dnt mean shyt if ppl aren't playing fair
im with you Dai. this morning a had about 3 DCs. and a female from UK or england..
I dont understand the reason one would enter a tournament and get all butt hurt about losing.. Also i bumpt into one trainer with a 13xx something rating and right after i TKO'ed his last pkmn he DC'ed--(wondering if i was his 1st loss)

right now my rating is ..1585 with 126 battles...wins ?? losses?.?< I coulndt tell you

@Bronzong we'll need a FC from you and if you wish to join one of our friendly Apostles or Harbingers will be glad test your skills as a trainer.. I also want to ask do you think you will meet our criteria as far as activity goes...(our requirements are on the 1st page)
__________________

Pokérus Empire

Last edited by Mr420; 10-22-2011 at 09:09 PM.
  #1371  
Old 10-22-2011, 09:50 PM
Princess_Eevee9's Avatar
Princess_Eevee9 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Glen Allen, VA/Battle Frontier
Posts: 686
Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: -14/15-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr420 View Post
im with you Dai. this morning a had about 3 DCs. and a female from UK or england..
I dont understand the reason one would enter a tournament and get all butt hurt about losing.. Also i bumpt into one trainer with a 13xx something rating and right after i TKO'ed his last pkmn he DC'ed--(wondering if i was his 1st loss)

right now my rating is ..1585 with 126 battles...wins ?? losses?.?< I coulndt tell you

@Bronzong we'll need a FC from you and if you wish to join one of our friendly Apostles or Harbingers will be glad test your skills as a trainer.. I also want to ask do you think you will meet our criteria as far as activity goes...(our requirements are on the 1st page)
Okay idk if I should be glad I can't participate in the Autumn Friendly now o.o!! ALso welcome BronZong I'd love to test you but I my DS was taken, and I'm not a Harbinger but if you want to play in PO I'm game !!
__________________
  #1372  
Old 10-23-2011, 03:22 AM
Mr420's Avatar
Mr420 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Battle Subway, Isshu
Posts: 3,912
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: -14/15-

i've gotten better at predicting... thanx tourney..
So ******* french or german fat mountain trainerhiker quits on me after i TKO- his Haxorous & Cabalion...
Dont be such sore losers

on another note here a battle vid of my 150th battle Enjoy.
#66-52221-66076 pretty tight battle if you ask me.
as of right now im done with the tourney way too many DC from people who cant take a butt whooping like a real person..
I would have a way higher score and wins. I hope the WiFI server can tell which battles were valid wins and what not.
anyway im on my way to Queen Mary's Halloween haunt later this evening. i got to get some hash for tonite..
asta la vista B-Words!
__________________

Pokérus Empire

Last edited by Mr420; 10-23-2011 at 08:44 PM.
  #1373  
Old 10-24-2011, 01:51 AM
Lost Soul's Avatar
Lost Soul Offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,353
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: -14/15-

yaoo what's the word peepuls?
__________________
  #1374  
Old 10-24-2011, 03:40 PM
Daigon's Avatar
Daigon Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Trenton, New Jersey
Posts: 1,631
Send a message via AIM to Daigon
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: -14/15-


Yea I've been done with this tourney my last battle was like saturday sometime.... I hope nintendo works on the d/c thing in the near future
__________________
  #1375  
Old 10-24-2011, 06:44 PM
Mr420's Avatar
Mr420 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Battle Subway, Isshu
Posts: 3,912
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: -14/15-

fack im so tired. my calves feel huge ...i finally did DW again since the whole tourney thing.. I stil only got 8 nanab berries lol.
__________________

Pokérus Empire
  #1376  
Old 10-25-2011, 08:43 PM
Mr420's Avatar
Mr420 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Battle Subway, Isshu
Posts: 3,912
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: -14/15-

So im talking to my gf and she's telling me last night when she went to pick up our copy of Battlefield III at midnight. she was getting into the car..
ok let me set this up for you real good 1st.
our local gamestopis at a strip mall to there must have been a line outside and she must have been parked facing the line of people at GS.

So she goes on to say she was getting onti the ride and she seen a young dude (say 12 or 13) about to open up his game when some gamester thug approaches the dude giving him props and what not then the thug snatched the game and peels out running the opposite direction..
my GF says she felt bad and it must have sucked buying a brand new game and getting it jacked outside...
__________________

Pokérus Empire
  #1377  
Old 10-26-2011, 02:00 AM
Lost Soul's Avatar
Lost Soul Offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,353
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: -14/15-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr420 View Post
So im talking to my gf and she's telling me last night when she went to pick up our copy of Battlefield III at midnight. she was getting into the car..
ok let me set this up for you real good 1st.
our local gamestopis at a strip mall to there must have been a line outside and she must have been parked facing the line of people at GS.

So she goes on to say she was getting onti the ride and she seen a young dude (say 12 or 13) about to open up his game when some gamester thug approaches the dude giving him props and what not then the thug snatched the game and peels out running the opposite direction..
my GF says she felt bad and it must have sucked buying a brand new game and getting it jacked outside...
that's jacked up, i'd have to tune someone up if that happens to me when COD comes out
__________________
  #1378  
Old 10-26-2011, 06:46 AM
XxK1NGxTHORxX's Avatar
XxK1NGxTHORxX Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 424
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: -14/15-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr420 View Post
So im talking to my gf and she's telling me last night when she went to pick up our copy of Battlefield III at midnight. she was getting into the car..
ok let me set this up for you real good 1st.
our local gamestopis at a strip mall to there must have been a line outside and she must have been parked facing the line of people at GS.

So she goes on to say she was getting onti the ride and she seen a young dude (say 12 or 13) about to open up his game when some gamester thug approaches the dude giving him props and what not then the thug snatched the game and peels out running the opposite direction..
my GF says she felt bad and it must have sucked buying a brand new game and getting it jacked outside...

the game is so fun
i get pissed off though from BS in it lol :P

something like that happened to me today ahha when i went to get it
but the guy was joking around
__________________
Credit to Hectic
  #1379  
Old 10-26-2011, 07:29 PM
Lost Soul's Avatar
Lost Soul Offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,353
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: -14/15-

yaoo, what's the word peepuls?

KT what's up man?

i'm gonna try to be around tonight if anyone else is
__________________
  #1380  
Old 10-27-2011, 12:20 AM
Princess_Eevee9's Avatar
Princess_Eevee9 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Glen Allen, VA/Battle Frontier
Posts: 686
Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: -14/15-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Soul View Post
yaoo, what's the word peepuls?

KT what's up man?

i'm gonna try to be around tonight if anyone else is
Wow thats some major BS I would've beat someone near death if they stole a Pokemon/Kirby/Harvest Moon from me!! I'll be on as well but I'm still without my DS, am I the only member in this clan who never has their DS consistently T^T?
__________________
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com