Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2011, 01:23 PM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: -14/15-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr420 View Post
i've been reading about the Pokemon Stadium in the Battle Center. I hope you all make some time to participate as its will cater to all platform PO & WiFi.. if not as gym leader then as challengers..
It sounds challenging
Did someone say Gym Leader n.n?

Also dang sorry guys haven't been on I've been busy finishing my essay that was due Monday and making sprites, speaking of that I miss Poochie!! Anyways hopefully I can finish in time although I highly doubt it!!
Old 11-02-2011, 04:27 PM
Moe2 Offline

Completely out of nowhere, I just wanted to say sorry to Mr.420 sometimes I am a little too much of an @ss with you and this clan. You got a lot of heart and work very hard, we might not agree with everything (especially when it comes to pokemon battles lol) but hopefully with this new Pokemon Staduim thing Tust has setup things will be different.

seprate note, it was just Akia that I really did not like. He is so... dumb, sorry but thats how I feel. And I don't like how you guys treated littledude, you know he was like 8 years old right? Anyway I have been recruiting a bunch of new people from Marriland, Serebii and even Facebook. Hopefully Pe2k will see a large increase in activity. Its the people running the show that make it so successful, keep doin what your doin
Old 11-02-2011, 06:20 PM
Lost Soul Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Eevee9 View Post
Did someone say Gym Leader n.n?

Also dang sorry guys haven't been on I've been busy finishing my essay that was due Monday and making sprites, speaking of that I miss Poochie!! Anyways hopefully I can finish in time although I highly doubt it!!
what's up eevee, apparently it's been a bit slow so no worries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe2 View Post
Completely out of nowhere, I just wanted to say sorry to Mr.420 sometimes I am a little too much of an @ss with you and this clan. You got a lot of heart and work very hard, we might not agree with everything (especially when it comes to pokemon battles lol) but hopefully with this new Pokemon Staduim thing Tust has setup things will be different.

seprate note, it was just Akia that I really did not like. He is so... dumb, sorry but thats how I feel. And I don't like how you guys treated littledude, you know he was like 8 years old right? Anyway I have been recruiting a bunch of new people from Marriland, Serebii and even Facebook. Hopefully Pe2k will see a large increase in activity. Its the people running the show that make it so successful, keep doin what your doin
what's up moe, if i remember right, the whole thing with little dude, happened when one of the clan members got his game and account jacked, and offered away pokemon, when that situation got resolved, lildude was still asking about pokemon he said he was owed, i could be wrong though, it was a while ago, not to say what went down was right or wrong, but it's water under the bridge to me

i'm trying to get people in gaia to come over here, but a lot of them think that the pokemon sites are too hardcore, and are relatively new to the whole competitive thing or are strongly against it for some reason (i had someone compare ev training to child abuse at one point lol)

and TUST if you're reading this i'd like permission to directly link parts of the competitive battling site to gaia, propriety and all that

@everyone else yaooo what's the word? gonna try to be on tonight
Old 11-02-2011, 06:36 PM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Soul View Post
what's up eevee, apparently it's been a bit slow so no worries

what's up moe, if i remember right, the whole thing with little dude, happened when one of the clan members got his game and account jacked, and offered away pokemon, when that situation got resolved, lildude was still asking about pokemon he said he was owed, i could be wrong though, it was a while ago, not to say what went down was right or wrong, but it's water under the bridge to me

i'm trying to get people in gaia to come over here, but a lot of them think that the pokemon sites are too hardcore, and are relatively new to the whole competitive thing or are strongly against it for some reason (i had someone compare ev training to child abuse at one point lol)

and TUST if you're reading this i'd like permission to directly link parts of the competitive battling site to gaia, propriety and all that

@everyone else yaooo what's the word? gonna try to be on tonight
I forgot I was on Gaia thanks for the reminder!! Also EvTRaing is Child Abuse O.o? Although at one point I thought it made the game unfair until I actually understood what it meant to EvTrain Pokemon then I began doing it myself!

I'll be here tonight as well cause I'm getting DS back WOOHOO!!
Old 11-02-2011, 06:59 PM
Lost Soul Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Eevee9 View Post
I forgot I was on Gaia thanks for the reminder!! Also EvTRaing is Child Abuse O.o? Although at one point I thought it made the game unfair until I actually understood what it meant to EvTrain Pokemon then I began doing it myself!

I'll be here tonight as well cause I'm getting DS back WOOHOO!!
yeah go make a gym!! well as long as you have your ds anyways lol
Old 11-02-2011, 07:02 PM
Daigon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Daigon

Unfortunately I wont be around tonight I got class after work and then I'm going to go play magic...

@420 how old is ur offspring? the reason y I ask is I'm tring to build a relationship with my GFs son and he's 9 he like pokemon but doesn't have the game. I just want to know based on ur exp wld he be able to pickup the competitive battle knowledge.

@Eevee I thought you lost it off your bed or something
Old 11-02-2011, 07:09 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Soul View Post

lol i guess its known that im always reading whats going on. you just want permission to post links so they see what were doing here?

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 11-02-2011, 07:21 PM
Mr420 Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unreal Shadow Tracker View Post
lol i guess its known that im always reading whats going on. you just want permission to post links so they see what were doing here?
Lost wishes to "traffic" trainers this way for activity aswell for the Stadium..

@ Dai ... im going back to when young blood was 9 he' 11 right now. if he's ahead of his time and picks up battling the way we do that would be amazing. but just in case I say get him something like SoulSilver or Heart Gold or platinum (maybe) & i say those because if you ever wish to help them learn actual competitive battling one of the best feature to do so IMO inthe game was the Battle Frontier.

I think its the Battle Hall (the top left battle facitlity in game) in which you the trainer pick a single pkmn you select which type of opponent you wish to battle..
say I chose to use a fighting type. and which to go heads up agaisnt the Ghost type.. said child would ultimately find out that fighting type moves are rendered useless by the ghost type..
and the other way they'd find out which pkmn are super weak against my type.

Pokérus Empire
Old 11-02-2011, 07:32 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Lost wishes to "traffic" trainers this way for activity aswell for the Stadium..

@ Dai ... im going back to when young blood was 9 he' 11 right now. if he's ahead of his time and picks up battling the way we do that would be amazing. but just in case I say get him something like SoulSilver or Heart Gold or platinum (maybe) & i say those because if you ever wish to help them learn actual competitive battling one of the best feature to do so IMO inthe game was the Battle Frontier.

I think its the Battle Hall (the top left battle facitlity in game) in which you the trainer pick a single pkmn you select which type of opponent you wish to battle..
say I chose to use a fighting type. and which to go heads up agaisnt the Ghost type.. said child would ultimately find out that fighting type moves are rendered useless by the ghost type..
and the other way they'd find out which pkmn are super weak against my type.

if its just to promote im okay with the links being posted, if its all of our hard work being copied then im not okay. thats happened with my clan

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 11-02-2011, 07:39 PM
Lost Soul Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unreal Shadow Tracker View Post
if its just to promote im okay with the links being posted, if its all of our hard work being copied then im not okay. thats happened with my clan
like 420 said, it's mostly to just get people in gaia to check the site out, i have no intention of stealing anything, and if i want to use someones idea i'll make sure to ask first, i've mostly just been hinting at people to check out the forum, because i didn't want to step on anyones toes

i just assumed you would check the threads since your a mod
Old 11-03-2011, 06:41 PM
Mr420 Offline

i'm really dissatisfied with how when i bump into a new DW pkmn it end up being a male.

Pokérus Empire
Old 11-03-2011, 07:31 PM
Daigon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Daigon

Quote:
i'm really dissatisfied with how when i bump into a new DW pkmn it end up being a male.

How long can a pokemon be slp for
Old 11-03-2011, 08:12 PM
Mr420 Offline

Exclamation Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: -14/15-

that im unsure of as I always wake my pkmn up when i send pkmn to my game.. its better for me that way you get dream points for every pkmn sent into your game..

Pokérus Empire
Old 11-04-2011, 03:32 AM
Six_Paths Offline

Yo. I'm currently examining my team and looking into some modification. And I apologize again for my absence. Internet issues with Verizon that took a while to resolve >.<
Old 11-04-2011, 03:44 AM
Lost Soul Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Six_Paths View Post
Yo. I'm currently examining my team and looking into some modification. And I apologize again for my absence. Internet issues with Verizon that took a while to resolve >.<
yaoo peepuls, hec and i are in ze xat if anyone wants to kick it, and what's up six?