Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1456  
Old 11-11-2011, 05:12 PM
Princess_Eevee9's Avatar
Princess_Eevee9 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Glen Allen, VA/Battle Frontier
Posts: 686
Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: -14/15-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daigon View Post

I shld be around tonight
Yaayz!! I want to make up for all the battles I missed!
__________________
  #1457  
Old 11-11-2011, 09:32 PM
XxK1NGxTHORxX's Avatar
XxK1NGxTHORxX Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 424
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: -14/15-

ill be here to chit chat with all yall to
lemme know what time you should be on and ill be there
__________________
Credit to Hectic
  #1458  
Old 11-12-2011, 02:54 AM
Princess_Eevee9's Avatar
Princess_Eevee9 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Glen Allen, VA/Battle Frontier
Posts: 686
Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: -14/15-

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxK1NGxTHORxX View Post
ill be here to chit chat with all yall to
lemme know what time you should be on and ill be there
I'm on now!
__________________
  #1459  
Old 11-12-2011, 04:10 AM
Daigon's Avatar
Daigon Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Trenton, New Jersey
Posts: 1,631
Send a message via AIM to Daigon
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: -14/15-

ne body around???
__________________
  #1460  
Old 11-12-2011, 07:06 AM
Princess_Eevee9's Avatar
Princess_Eevee9 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Glen Allen, VA/Battle Frontier
Posts: 686
Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: -14/15-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daigon View Post
ne body around???
Crap I was going on and forgot o-x sorry!!
__________________
  #1461  
Old 11-12-2011, 10:56 PM
Mr420's Avatar
Mr420 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Battle Subway, Isshu
Posts: 3,912
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: -14/15-

my laptop is ULTRA tripping. its takes for ever for a page to load up..
i will be doing the regional VGC tomorrow at the Long Beach Convention center.
__________________

Pokérus Empire
  #1462  
Old 11-14-2011, 03:06 AM
Six_Paths's Avatar
Six_Paths Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Pennsylvania, United States
Posts: 400
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: -14/15-

I finished remodeling my team, but it turns out the Red Card is a single use item. That put a hole in my team, and now I have another bout of reconstruction left to do :/ Sorry for the delay in my participation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr420 View Post
my laptop is ULTRA tripping. its takes for ever for a page to load up..
i will be doing the regional VGC tomorrow at the Long Beach Convention center.
The site has been extremely slow lately. It seems like PE2K needs a faster server or more bandwidth. Half of the time, I can't load web pages because the server fails to respond fast enough.
__________________

Last edited by Six_Paths; 11-14-2011 at 03:08 AM.
  #1463  
Old 11-14-2011, 03:11 AM
Mr420's Avatar
Mr420 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Battle Subway, Isshu
Posts: 3,912
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420
Question Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: -14/15-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Six_Paths View Post
I finished remodeling my team, but it turns out the Red Card is a single use item. That put a hole in my team, and now I have another bout of reconstruction left to do :/ Sorry for the delay in my participation
actually SIX ... even tho its a single use item as are the Gems and Berries... when used on WiFi you retain said item for your next WiFi match..
its actually very usefull in that you wont need to REattached single use items after every battle.

test out your team sometime...

ALSO I have an announcement (a little late)
Daigon & myself are doing the TriTeam Tourney in the Battle Stadium and were short 1 PO friendly team member... are there any takers here in who can battle PO ?.? and wishes to partake in this tourney with us.?.?
__________________

Pokérus Empire
  #1464  
Old 11-14-2011, 03:39 AM
Six_Paths's Avatar
Six_Paths Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Pennsylvania, United States
Posts: 400
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: -14/15-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr420 View Post
actually SIX ... even tho its a single use item as are the Gems and Berries... when used on WiFi you retain said item for your next WiFi match..
its actually very usefull in that you wont need to REattached single use items after every battle.

test out your team sometime...

ALSO I have an announcement (a little late)
Daigon & myself are doing the TriTeam Tourney in the Battle Stadium and were short 1 PO friendly team member... are there any takers here in who can battle PO ?.? and wishes to partake in this tourney with us.?.?
I figured that out, but the original idea was for it to last the fight, activating over and over again. If it's once per fight, it's useless
__________________
  #1465  
Old 11-14-2011, 03:51 AM
Mr420's Avatar
Mr420 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Battle Subway, Isshu
Posts: 3,912
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: -14/15-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Six_Paths View Post
I figured that out, but the original idea was for it to last the fight, activating over and over again. If it's once per fight, it's useless
ALLA Lefties, ic. I think i had the same thought when i 1st began using GENV items I just got used to it i guess.
__________________

Pokérus Empire
  #1466  
Old 11-14-2011, 03:56 AM
Six_Paths's Avatar
Six_Paths Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Pennsylvania, United States
Posts: 400
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: -14/15-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr420 View Post
ALLA Lefties, ic. I think i had the same thought when i 1st began using GENV items I just got used to it i guess.
yeah. I first read the effect, and I thought that some stealth rock and spikes mixed with several forced switches turn after turn could be devastating XD
__________________
  #1467  
Old 11-14-2011, 11:56 AM
Princess_Eevee9's Avatar
Princess_Eevee9 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Glen Allen, VA/Battle Frontier
Posts: 686
Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: -14/15-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr420 View Post
actually SIX ... even tho its a single use item as are the Gems and Berries... when used on WiFi you retain said item for your next WiFi match..
its actually very usefull in that you wont need to REattached single use items after every battle.

test out your team sometime...

ALSO I have an announcement (a little late)
Daigon & myself are doing the TriTeam Tourney in the Battle Stadium and were short 1 PO friendly team member... are there any takers here in who can battle PO ?.? and wishes to partake in this tourney with us.?.?
Did I hear PO my favorite way to battle I'll take that before anybody else does !!
__________________
  #1468  
Old 11-14-2011, 07:28 PM
Mr420's Avatar
Mr420 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Battle Subway, Isshu
Posts: 3,912
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: -14/15-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Eevee9 View Post
Did I hear PO my favorite way to battle I'll take that before anybody else does !!
cool i hope you've already sign up for the team then
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...d.php?t=116332
Dai & I will do our best.
__________________

Pokérus Empire
  #1469  
Old 11-15-2011, 11:43 AM
Princess_Eevee9's Avatar
Princess_Eevee9 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Glen Allen, VA/Battle Frontier
Posts: 686
Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: -14/15-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr420 View Post
cool i hope you've already sign up for the team then
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...d.php?t=116332
Dai & I will do our best.
As well I!
__________________
  #1470  
Old 11-15-2011, 04:40 PM
Daigon's Avatar
Daigon Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Trenton, New Jersey
Posts: 1,631
Send a message via AIM to Daigon
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: -14/15-


ugh something is wrong with my AR the pc at work isn't recognizing it... I hope nothing is wrong with i'd hate to have to buy another one... I'ma try it on my GFs laptop when i get home
__________________
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com