Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #196  
Old 06-29-2011, 11:02 AM
Sight of the Stars's Avatar
Sight of the Stars Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Top of Mt. Everest. -shivers- Cold.
Posts: 4,043
Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default Re: [WAR X] The Cullen

LULZ sorry Gem, I skimmed and scanned and apparently, I missed it. xD

Hosh, I wasn't sure, and I hardly ever do anything without completely understanding it. xD I take 'don't be afraid to ask questions' to heart. ;D

LULZ KPOP I HAZ ONE OF THOSE. lulz I am such a Final Fantasy 10 nerd. xD I would never make fun of AuronxLulu. Evar. :3

Kamikaze! :D I was planning on having my twins bump into that Elemental mage. How about we go drive out a mage, eh?
__________________
.previously known as White Wolf of the Snow.
Quote:
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."

Last edited by Sight of the Stars; 06-29-2011 at 11:23 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #197  
Old 06-29-2011, 11:54 AM
Face's Avatar
Face Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: stalker!!!
Posts: 499
Default Re: [WAR X] The Cullen

Name: Face
Preferred Nickname: Face
Gender: male
Reason(s) for joining: making this team more member? LoL
I randomly pick one
WAR Experience: 0
WAR Sections: sprite art, drawn art maybe
Reply With Quote
  #198  
Old 06-29-2011, 04:31 PM
Lusankya's Avatar
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,687
Default Re: [WAR X] The Cullen

When did Kayla become so amazing at graphics @@
__________________

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Reply With Quote
  #199  
Old 06-29-2011, 04:50 PM
Kayla Ann's Avatar
Kayla Ann Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,481
Send a message via AIM to Kayla Ann Send a message via MSN to Kayla Ann Send a message via Skype™ to Kayla Ann
Default Re: [WAR X] The Cullen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
When did Kayla become so amazing at graphics @@
Wait what. What's going on. .__.
__________________

. tumblr .--------------. factfile - quotes . ---------------. Gallery .
_
Reply With Quote
  #200  
Old 06-29-2011, 07:20 PM
k_pop's Avatar
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Anybody seen my house?
Posts: 6,588
Default Re: [WAR X] The Cullen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
To my fellow RPers in the WAR X RP. That would be Kris, Sabi and Vanessa(I didn't miss anyone, right?)

I was just wondering a few things. First, is any of our characters a commander of sorts, if so, who? It could be good to know if anyone is in charge.

Also, should we think of some way to get together, or just bump into one another as the RP goes on? My character has received a message ordering him to appear in Parasanti. If you want to, feel free to use the same message as a means of getting together. Just an idea I wanted to throw out there, if you have any other ideas, feel free to share. =D

Regards,
~Kamikaze
Well, I think I have the oldest character on the team so far. Possibly out of everyone outside of the Armada. So I guess she kinda has seniority, or something. I'm still working on my goal for the RP though. ^^ Sabi is really good at finding ways to get into trouble (lol) and I think she has more RP experience than I do.

I'm starting out in Saffron actually. I can use the Cullen network for messages, but I have my own means of communication.

Looks like you and Nessa are heading in the same direction though.


Quote:
Originally Posted by White Wolf of the Snow View Post
LULZ KPOP I HAZ ONE OF THOSE. lulz I am such a Final Fantasy 10 nerd. xD I would never make fun of AuronxLulu. Evar. :3
See? You know what shipping is. You don't have to make fun of your favorite couple. Just find one you think is funny and make fun of them. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayla Ann View Post
Wait what. What's going on. .__.
He is referring to your way awesome graphics entry. Nice going! XD
__________________
avvie and banner from the awesome bff Gem ^^

Last edited by k_pop; 06-29-2011 at 07:33 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #201  
Old 06-29-2011, 07:35 PM
Shen's Avatar
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Stalking a Deoxys~
Posts: 2,702
Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen
Default Re: [WAR X] The Cullen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
I was just wondering a few things. First, is any of our characters a commander of sorts, if so, who? It could be good to know if anyone is in charge.
I'd prefer you guys keep the leadership enigmatic and anonymous for now, guys. Who knows, I could actually join the RP later this week, right?

For now, say the commander is only known through the codename "Packleader" (kinda cliché and unimaginative, I know), and the reason he isn't seen or named is due to the nature of his schedule and personal mission, kay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face View Post
Name: Face
Preferred Nickname: Face
Gender: male
Reason(s) for joining: making this team more member? LoL
I randomly pick one
WAR Experience: 0
WAR Sections: sprite art, drawn art maybe
This looks good to me, welcome to The Cullen!

UPDATE ON BETA DECISION

So far, guys, it looks as though Gem, Kris, and Sabi are the popular choices, and for good reason, they are veteran members, not only of The Cullen, but of the forum as well. And they have proven their responsibility. I have to say, I was looking for two Betas, but it seems as though the smartest thing to do is what I am about to do...right now.

Congratulations, Gem, Kris, and Sabi, you are now all promoted to the rank of BETA!
__________________
<3 Paired with Dog of Hellsing, mah awesome vampire lady <3
VPPURPG
Thanks to Neo Emolga for the banner and Knightblazer for the avatar ^^.

Last edited by Shen; 06-29-2011 at 08:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #202  
Old 06-29-2011, 08:24 PM
bronislav84's Avatar
bronislav84 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Brooklyn, NY, USA
Posts: 2,414
Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84
Default Re: [WAR X] The Cullen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shen View Post
I'd prefer you guys keep the leadership enigmatic and anonymous for now, guys. Who knows, I could actually join the RP later this week, right?

For now, say the commander is only known through the codename "Packleader" (kinda cliché and unimaginative, I know), and the reason he isn't seen or named is due to the nature of his schedule and personal mission, kay?



This looks good to me, welcome to The Cullen!

UPDATE ON BETA DECISION

So far, guys, it looks as though Gem, Kris, and Sabi are the popular choices, and for good reason, they are veteran members, not only of The Cullen, but of the forum as well. And they have proven their responsibility. I have to say, I was looking for two Betas, but it seems as though the smartest thing to do is what I am about to do...right now.

Congratulations, Gem, Kris, and Sabi, you are now all promoted to the rank of BETA!
That's good, because I was going to announce my return without caring about a rank anyway. Grats you three. They're not the only veterans around here, though.

Name: bronislav84
Preferred Nickname: Bron
Gender: Male, although those who know me also know I ceased playing males ages ago
Reason(s) for joining: To roll with the old crew I'm used to, because I feel I have a duty to help Shen who is my longstanding friend, and to achieve world domination. No really, eliminating all forms of opposition is also a form of world domination. Just not the megalomaniacal evil kind.
WAR Experience: I've been around for every team based competition since War 1 in one way or another. I joined the original War 1 RP in the unofficial phase. Some I participated in, some I just boycotted and just kept up on events, one I joined and had to drop out of due to an online game addiction but then came back anyway when it was too late, and even though I was around for them some ended due to inactivity before I could even join. As those who know me also know, most of these I didn't actually do much due to losing internet access which was beyond my control. But I'm basically as old as the War tradition is. I am a ninja. I am the night. I am a shadow. I show up to support my friends and associates in wartime, then come peacetime I disappear as suddenly as I came. That is unless Sabi or somebody else makes an RP that holds my interest. :P
WAR Sections: RP mostly. I'm a writer in general, so I may also be able to do Fanfics or Creative Writing as time allows. I also dabble in PhotoShop banners but nothing as amazing as some people. I can also do pretty good recolors, one pixel at a time. I have a URPG account but I'm pretty weak in that, so probably best not to try.
__________________
Code:
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Reply With Quote
  #203  
Old 06-29-2011, 08:40 PM
Shen's Avatar
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Stalking a Deoxys~
Posts: 2,702
Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen
Default Re: [WAR X] The Cullen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
Name: bronislav84
Preferred Nickname: Bron
Gender: Male, although those who know me also know I ceased playing males ages ago
Reason(s) for joining: To roll with the old crew I'm used to, because I feel I have a duty to help Shen who is my longstanding friend, and to achieve world domination. No really, eliminating all forms of opposition is also a form of world domination. Just not the megalomaniacal evil kind.
WAR Experience: I've been around for every team based competition since War 1 in one way or another. I joined the original War 1 RP in the unofficial phase. Some I participated in, some I just boycotted and just kept up on events, one I joined and had to drop out of due to an online game addiction but then came back anyway when it was too late, and even though I was around for them some ended due to inactivity before I could even join. As those who know me also know, most of these I didn't actually do much due to losing internet access which was beyond my control. But I'm basically as old as the War tradition is. I am a ninja. I am the night. I am a shadow. I show up to support my friends and associates in wartime, then come peacetime I disappear as suddenly as I came. That is unless Sabi or somebody else makes an RP that holds my interest. :P
WAR Sections: RP mostly. I'm a writer in general, so I may also be able to do Fanfics or Creative Writing as time allows. I also dabble in PhotoShop banners but nothing as amazing as some people. I can also do pretty good recolors, one pixel at a time. I have a URPG account but I'm pretty weak in that, so probably best not to try.
Was wondering if you'd actually be coming back, Bron. Let's see if you can do stuff this year instead of being inactive ^^

Welcome back to The Cullen!
__________________
<3 Paired with Dog of Hellsing, mah awesome vampire lady <3
VPPURPG
Thanks to Neo Emolga for the banner and Knightblazer for the avatar ^^.
Reply With Quote
  #204  
Old 06-30-2011, 02:16 AM
bronislav84's Avatar
bronislav84 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Brooklyn, NY, USA
Posts: 2,414
Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84
Default Re: [WAR X] The Cullen

Man, color is annoying on an Android. The brackets are accessed in an annoying way, so I won't use color unless I'm on my computer.

So yea, thanks dude. Am I the only one who thinks I was a bit too detailed? Figured I'd give the whole rundown. I'd like to try to be active. As you and Lus know already, I've got my character worked out, just need to put it into a form in full detail. Well as much as I can give. Most of the character I plan to develop during the RP itself.
__________________
Code:
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!

Last edited by bronislav84; 06-30-2011 at 02:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #205  
Old 06-30-2011, 02:21 AM
Gem N Ems's Avatar
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In my own world.
Posts: 6,807
Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: [WAR X] The Cullen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
When did Kayla become so amazing at graphics @@

When did you become so fail at graphics. :O

I think it's fair to say we're owning you in the War. :3

Also thanks on the promotion, Shen. I'll do my absolute best to help out the team anyway I can. And congrats to Kris and Sabi, too. ^^
__________________

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Reply With Quote
  #206  
Old 06-30-2011, 02:27 AM
Lusankya's Avatar
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,687
Default Re: [WAR X] The Cullen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumori Gem View Post

When did you become so fail at graphics. :O

I think it's fair to say we're owning you in the War. :3

Also thanks on the promotion, Shen. I'll do my absolute best to help out the team anyway I can. And congrats to Kris and Sabi, too. ^^
When was I ever good?

Also, it's only to be expected as all the graphics people joined Cullen. Because you have no sense of adventure. And are boring.
__________________

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Reply With Quote
  #207  
Old 06-30-2011, 03:21 AM
Shen's Avatar
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Stalking a Deoxys~
Posts: 2,702
Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen
Default Re: [WAR X] The Cullen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
Also, it's only to be expected as all the graphics people joined Cullen. Because you have no sense of adventure. And are boring.
Coming from a guy that took his persona for his Team thread from the bad guy of the first Mass Effect game.

For shame, Lus. How unimaginative.
__________________
<3 Paired with Dog of Hellsing, mah awesome vampire lady <3
VPPURPG
Thanks to Neo Emolga for the banner and Knightblazer for the avatar ^^.
Reply With Quote
  #208  
Old 06-30-2011, 03:34 AM
Hoshika's Avatar
Hoshika Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: '¯\(ಠ_ಠ)/¯'
Posts: 6,618
Default Re: [WAR X] The Cullen

hey guyes i made a baner ^w^;;;;



im so good
__________________
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridley View Post
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.

Reply With Quote
  #209  
Old 06-30-2011, 03:39 AM
bronislav84's Avatar
bronislav84 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Brooklyn, NY, USA
Posts: 2,414
Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84
Default Re: [WAR X] The Cullen

Oooooooooh, burn.

In his defense, I thought it was creative before I found out where he got it. Wait should I be defending him?
__________________
Code:
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Reply With Quote
  #210  
Old 06-30-2011, 05:15 AM
k_pop's Avatar
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Anybody seen my house?
Posts: 6,588
Default Re: [WAR X] The Cullen

Beta? oO Okay, I'll do my best for the Pack. ^^ Congrats to you too, Gem and Sabi!
__________________
avvie and banner from the awesome bff Gem ^^
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com