Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 07-15-2011, 04:04 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi
Default Re: [WAR X] The Cullen

Thanks, Kris~! So that means I can go enter stuff? :O

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
Welcome Tombi! I'm slightly sad to not be mentoned in the names.
DD: Don't take it personally bro, I've known XaiakuX since I joined pretty much and I forgot to mention him, too. XD Thanks for the welcome! ♥

Old 07-16-2011, 12:08 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombi View Post
Thanks, Kris~! So that means I can go enter stuff? :O
Absotively posilutely! Please, enter to your heart's content! x3
Old 07-16-2011, 12:21 AM
Giratina Offline

Hi guuuys! Sorry for my absence in the assorted categories. WAR just happened to come by at a bad time this year... the only event I really do on a regular basis is fanfiction which doesn't work for obvious reaons, and there's no way I could find enough time to participate in the RP. o 3o I've only just made my first non-judging entry into any category, and it's the third week. Herpaderp.

SO YEAH.

Just wanted to say sorry right alongside Kris, the goddess of WAR fffffuuuuuu.

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 07-16-2011, 03:55 AM
Kayla Ann Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Kayla Ann Send a message via MSN to Kayla Ann Send a message via Skype™ to Kayla Ann

Graphics entry was rushed because I forgot about it until like, 20 minutes ago. Derp. xD

Spoiler:

. tumblr .--------------. factfile - quotes . ---------------. Gallery .
_
Old 07-16-2011, 04:00 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

*squints* What was the theme? Words?

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 07-16-2011, 06:59 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
*squints* What was the theme? Words?

Graffiti, you personwithnoknowledge.

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 07-17-2011, 03:22 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Seems like activity was a bit slow this week. Guess a lot of people were busy. I know I was. Gotta love when family comes to town. =P
Old 07-18-2011, 12:22 AM
Giratina Offline

Yeah, activity has been taking a nosedive this year. Sadfacing forever. (...Not that I'm one to talk orz)

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 07-18-2011, 05:38 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Really for me, this past week just sucked for WAR. I have family in town and it's hard to focus on anything else while you're watching a three year old boy. XD

C'mon though! Let's pick it up and show 'em what we've got, peoples! Octopus Babies is tearing everything up. Yikes!
I'm letting Voice Acting go for one more week since there were no entries. Let's hear ya! x3
Old 07-18-2011, 06:35 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giratina View Post
Yeah, activity has been taking a nosedive this year. Sadfacing forever. (...Not that I'm one to talk orz)
I just got back from my absence...so I clearly missed a lot. >_>
Old 07-18-2011, 11:27 AM
Kamikaze Offline

I'm sorry I haven't been active in anything else than the RP...I had a wonderful idea for the sprite art for last week, but then I learned I had to scratch the sprite myself. =(

And to make matter's worse, I've mixed up the weeks a little bit. I thought I'm going away for vacation next Friday, as in 29th, but apparently I got my weeks mixed up, as I'm going away this week, Friday 22nd.

I will be away until August 7th, which effectively means that I will miss the rest of the WAR, as it ends the same day I come home(I think at least.)

The last week I know I'll have a computer, though I'm unsure of whether I will have enough time and focus to pull off RP posts. Well, either way, I am not killing off my character, and if the RP would still be going after the WAR, I will more than happily return to it.

I will be able to post as usual until Friday though, but don't plan anything which includes me specifically(this one is mainly directed towards Bron and Vanessa, as the three of us are traveling together. Will be on AIM as usual as well, for further discussions.)

Random Sprite Art, all done by me. That includes the animated Shaymin I use as an avatar.
Old 07-21-2011, 08:24 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

I've been busy with Star Legends beta. Sorry guys. We can get you to Saffron Kami, just by assuming how people follow each other silently when traveling together, but will have to kinda ditch you once we get there, due to basically having to bunny you where we're going and not wanting to do that. You can catch up to us and find us when you get back. Expect the post sometime today if life doesn't get in the way. There was a big disappointment as the end of beta approaches, and since I'm level capped for the beta and the kill counts will be reset (This is the disappointment), I have little to do until official release. At least death counts should be reset along with it, so that's an upside.

The Executioner story will probably be over by the time we get to Saffron, too.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 07-21-2011, 02:10 PM
Kamikaze Offline

Well, you could have me tag along to saffron, as long as I'll be safe for when I come back. I'll try to be online at aim tonight, though for the past days, you haven't been online when I have, and the other way around...And I need to go to bed early tonight as I'll be driving tomorrow morning. *sigh*

I'll wait for your post though, and if I can reply with something, I will. I'm done in Parasanti though, and should the RP still be active when I get back, I'll continue from wherever you guys left me. Going to send you a PM about this later tonight, unless we've managed to talk on aim before then.

Random Sprite Art, all done by me. That includes the animated Shaymin I use as an avatar.
Old 07-22-2011, 12:03 AM
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to XaiakuX Send a message via MSN to XaiakuX Send a message via Yahoo to XaiakuX Send a message via Skype™ to XaiakuX

I guess it's just not the year for The Cullen. Can't win em all, but sometimes having fun is win enough, right? XD

But, if it helps I'll be getting us 2 points for the next two weeks since I'm the Sprite Art judge, now. xD

.|.[Linkage].|.[-.Norse God of Chaos.-].|.Best in the World.|.
Old 07-22-2011, 01:10 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
I just got back from my absence...so I clearly missed a lot. >_>
Welcome back, Sabi. ^^

Yeah, seems like activity has really dropped. Where did everyone go? oO Let's have a push for the last two weeks of entry so we can hold our own. ^^