Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2011, 09:24 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Prove your ADHD

Are you crazy? Do you want to prove you are the creepiest, dumbest, most senseless trainer on the internet? Sure you do! Write a standard 5-8 sentence paragraph about a strange story that you make up! When more people post, see if you can outdo them! Fight to be the better of all the ADHD kids!

Rules:
Mild Language Allowed! Strong Language will NOT be tolerated.
Keep it appropriate.
The paragraph must be understandable and legible.

I will start first!

This is a true story, that I made up, about the day I went to the dentist. I sat in the chair, which was covered in what were obviously cherry Kool-aid stains. When I placed my butt in the chair, the the light glowed into my eyes. It reminded me of the piercing stare of my mother, I cried. I then heard the screeching noise of what seemed to be a chipmunk getting throne into a wood-chipper. A large drill appeared in my face, revving up like a drunk kid writing on purple unicorns in the North pole... that is what Santa uses right? The drill kept getting bigger, and bigger! I was terrified, but then relaxed, for there was a sudden gush of warmness in my pants... I did not ever figure out what the substance was, but it reminded me of the smell of those delicious public bathroom air fresheners located in those large white bowls.

Now, try to outdo THAT!
Old 04-18-2011, 09:47 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: Prove your ADHD

Making fun of ADHD is like making fun of someone with cancer, AIDS, or is mentally/physically handicapped. It's not funny, its sick.

Please, think first before you start a new thread.

Closed Thread