Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 04-21-2011, 03:23 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: [SU] Pokémon: Dark Science - Black Consernation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleepbloop View Post
umm honestly i think it should be after easter, i know i for one am going to be out of town on sunday and monday, starting right before a holiday is ussualy never good imo ^^
Yeah, that's a good point. Let's go with Tuesday then, that would probably be better.

Old 04-21-2011, 07:23 PM
Pokemon of Destruction Offline

Name: Zac Daniels

Pokémon Forms: Zoroark and Bronzong

Description: <What your character looks like.>

Personality: <Your character’s emotional attitude and emotional intelligence.>

History: <Background history of your character.>

Powers: Powers from Zoroark are Tranforming and his decent atk, spatk and spd
Powers from Bronzong are Hypnotism Levitation decent def and spdef.

Pokémon: <1-6, what Pokémon your character has. No legendaries.>

Other: <Any miscellaneous details not included above, such as skills, traits, equipment, and so on.>
Reserve me please
Old 04-22-2011, 01:13 AM
Raven X Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Raven X

Name: Robert Dinkins, JR.

Age: 27 (My birthday is this Saturday so I decided to add one more year to his age)

Pokémon Forms: Lucario and a Zoroark (He does not look like them though. He still have his regular appearance)

Description: He is 5 foot 10 and is very muscular. He has a short cut and brown eyes. With tan skin he is a lady killer and is very noted for his looks. He gave a black shirt with a set of tan rings around it. He then has black pants and boots. Over this uniform is a Trench Coat that reaches to his knees. He will usually take off his Trench Coat when he is about to fight. Also over his face is black sunglasses and a scarf comes around his neck covering up his mouth.

Personality: Robert is often very serious when it comes to situation. Some people even say he has lost his sense of humor from working too seriously. Unlike his co-workers he is highly intelligent with an I.Q. of 325. Robert can look at a problem and create five quick outcomes in his brain to how he should react. Robert is also very quick to learn things. He is very brave, careful, and smart.

History: Robert was born in the beloved Unova Region. At a young age he showed his genius by creating many things. He was far better than all his classmates, being able to read a 600 page book in a day. One day as he was traveling he saw a poor Oshawott on top of a tree. Quickly he climbed up and brought the water Pokémon down. The two became the best of friends, since the Oshawott showed a high potential to become a great Pokémon.

At the age of 13 he graduated from High School. He then decided to go to the Police Academy even though everyone told him not too. At the age of 18, he graduated being the youngest person ever to do so. At the age of 19 he skipped through the ranks and became a Detective for Special Victims (Sex Crimes).

At the age of 21 again he was promoted to go into the F.B.I. After two years he received a letter from a company called U.I.B.P.P.A. He accepted the position as being an investigator. But since this job only took on the most serious, Robert became a P.I. With a record of 99.9% success in cases, he was feared by all defense attorneys. Soon he received a letter from the U.I.B.P.P.A.

The letter was talking about a disappearance of Pokémon and trainers alike. He knew that one of his friends had even disappeared. Quickly Robert took the case. Preferring to work alone he told U.I.B.P.P.A HQ to send him all of the files about these mysterious disappearances. After a week locked up in his home, Robert memorized all the files and took key notes and had a spiral notebook full of them. Once he was told he transferred all of the data to his comp and was ready for action.

Robert then went to the city where Xexen was located. There he befriended a young trainer named Justin. Justin relayed all of the information to Robert and even offered his help. Robert knew the young lad shouldn’t get involved so he turned him down. Two days Robert was missing a small piece to the case; if he could put it together he would be able to stop all of this nonsense. He then traveled to U.I.B.P.P.A HQ to go and search through the archives when he couldn’t find anything he decided to go and ask Justin more about the case. Yet when he returned he found Justin’s mother in tears, for Justin had disappeared. Instantly Robert took it personal and promised the lady that he would catch these people and bring them to justice.

Robert then was assigned the duty of being a spotter for an Agent named Chris Logan. Soon a Xexan Scientist ambushed them and took the Agent with him and Robert decided to follow him. As he started he took out his former Golurk only to be cornered by another Xexan Scientist. The Scientist then took his Golurk and the rest of his Pokémon, even Robert’s comp with him. Robert then received amnesia. After that Robert was sent back to the U.I.B.P.P.A and was then explained the grave situation.

He was then given to the top scientist and they performed an experiment on him. Turning him into a Pokemorph but still having the appearance of a human. The scientist decided to use a Lucario and Zoroark for this experiment. The experiment was a success but put Robert into a coma. When Robert woke up he was explained that he was now to help the Scientist.

At first Robert didn’t knowing what they did to his former Pokémon. But maybe if he could find the right one, they will know what happened to his Pokémon and he will issue Justice. Robert accepted the task along with his hidden intentions. Robert then started using his new powers to go around and destroy different Siphon’s everywhere. He soon became known as the Black Dust because of his quick speed and his ability to expertly control aura. He usually uses his transformation abilities to hide the fact that he looks like a Zoroark. But whenever he goes to sleep he would get out of that transformation and appear like his real self.

Powers: He is able to expertly control aura. He is also able to use it to heal or bring damage. He is also able to transform like that of a Zoroark.

Pokémon:

Lucario (M)

Zoroark (M)

Gengar (M)

Eelektross (M)

Espeon (F)

Raichu (M)

Other: Robert is very adept to many fighting styles. He carries two small daggers in his jacket. Also on his left wrist is a small computer called a Comp. On this he can hack through firewalls and retrieve information. He can also use it as a G.P.S., communicator, and Pokedex and many more. He also has a small pistol on his right side of his waist. He also have a 3 foot sword in a sheath on his back.
Old 04-22-2011, 03:03 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Pokemon of Destruction

Reserved. Just let me know when its done.

Raven X

Again, disregarding the insanely high IQ, he’s okay.

Xexan Operatives
Fennel Yew (Part 1) (Part 2) [Ninetales and Mismagius Chimera] – Played by Latio-Reol
Alex Waters [Bellossom, Lilligant, and Venusaur Chimera] – Played by Neo Emolga
Aur Morose [Porygon-Z, Metagross, Ariados Chimera] – Played by Lusankya
Nikolai Holmes [Gengar and Lucario Chimera] – Played by bleepbloop

Siphon Operatives
James Dasillion/C.E.A.S.A.R Dasillion – Played by Supremist Rain

Civilians
Alex Tailleon – Played by Nova Eevee
Robert Dinkins JR. [Lucario and Zoroark Chimera] – Played by Raven X

Old 04-22-2011, 12:18 PM
Raven X Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Raven X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
Pokemon of Destruction

Raven X

Again, disregarding the insanely high IQ, he’s okay.
Lol I seriously forgot about that.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:32 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven X View Post
Lol I seriously forgot about that.
It's no biggie, I figured that was probably the case.

Thanks for signing up.

Old 04-22-2011, 11:35 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Alright, time to put a spin on things, and with Finals just about finished, I don't have to worry about my rping creativity getting fried out from studying. I'm going to be bringing one of my character's back (though on the flip side with Zorua's consciousness in Robert Zidane's body).

Name: Simon Zidane (Zorua's consciousness inside Robert Zidane's body)
Pokémon Forms: Arcanine/Salamence/Aggron Chimera

Description: For the most part, Simon looks like a muscular anthropomorphic Arcanine. He stands at 6ft tall and has a mix of tiger-striped fur over the back and sides of his body, white fur over his face, his hair and bushy tail, and black leather-like hide skin over his chest and down to his waist. He has amber eyes and a shorter muzzle than a normal Arcanine. He also has Salamence wings protruding from his back. He has the muscular build of a medium sized body builder. He wears bell bottom blue jeans, a belt that holds his pants up, and a leather strap diagonally across his chest and back which has powerful magnets that holds his massive curved blade to his back. There is no physical appearance of the Aggron DNA, but his muscles are a result of that DNA splicing.

Personality: Simon is a bit of a schemer, but despite his trickster ways, he has a strong sense of honor towards those he cares about. Even though he is now in his master's modified body, he still considers Robert to be both his master and his 'brother'. He can be a bit weird at times with the whole situation of his master being in a body that used to belong to him, and feels a bit weirded out that a romance has been flourishing between Robert and the Vulpix Farah. He looks to Robert for advice, but he's cunning in his own right.

History: After Project K1-A3 was complete, the consciousness of Robert was swapped with that of his Zorua. While Robert as a Zorua was sent out into the wilds, the human body with Zorua's consciousness was transported to the lab in White Forest. When Zorua awoke, he found himself trapped within Robert's body. The scientists explained what was going on and the reasons for their horrific actions. They knew that a virus was going to be unleashed upon the human population, and that the only hope to save them is to turn them into hybrids.

While the whole experience and the many deaths the scientists caused made Zorua sick to his newly acquired stomach, he knew that if there was any chance to find his old body and thus his old master, he would have to allow them to experiment further on him. While he was born and raised as a Zorua, he was in a human body. And since they no longer had any Zorua or Zoroark DNA to work with anymore, the scientists decided to go and start mixing up the DNA from an Arcanine, an Aggron and Salamence. The Arcanine physical body would be primary as it held the best overall physical endurance and speed. They added the Salamence wings for flight and mixed in the DNA of Salamence and Aggron to provide optimal type resistance.

It was a magnificent success. The fire typing turned the Salamence's weakness to ice a thing of the past, and the small amount of Aggron Steel DNA eliminated the weakness to Dragon type attacks. The scientists did their best in the splicing, leaving Zorua's new body with no type weaknesses. It would take Zorua some time to get used to the new body, but he seemed to like it even though he could no longer use his power of Illusion like he could back when he was in his original body.

Zorua, now going by the name Simon so as not to confuse himself due to the fact that he was in Robert Zidane's body, was released to find his friend on the condition that he return to them. It didn't take long for Zorua to find Robert as Robert, evolved as a Zoroark, was fighting against the traitorous Liligant and her puppetmaster Xexan Scientist friend in order to protect himself and an injured Farah. Zorua helped his master and his master's friend Farah the Vulpix. It took quite a lot of explaining to try and make Robert understand that it was really Zorua in the new body, and it took even longer to explain the situation.

But once the virus was unleashed and Robert saw for himself that what Zorua spoke of was true, Robert agreed, begrudgingly, to help Xexan save everyone else. However, they two of them swore that once the madness was over, they would take their personal revenge on Xexan. While Xexan was out to ultimately save people from the virus, they still took many lives to do it, and Zorua and Robert both lost the only ones they both considered family.

Powers:
Type Defense: Simon's body has no type weaknesses and is immune to fire.
Flight: Simon can fly due to his powerful wings.
Super Strength: Due to his combined Salamence, Aggron and Arcanine DNA, Simon is strong enough that he can pick up and toss around cars and trucks with ease.
Flash Fire: Simon can absorb fire and use it to empower his own fire type attacks.

Pokémon:

Zoroark (Robert Zidane)

Vulpix (Farah)

Other: Simon carries a curved blade made from the metallic bones of the steel-type Pokemon that Xexan killed during their many experiments, then forged the sword for Simon. The sword is as heavy as a Pupitar, and a normal human would be lucky if they could lift it up. However, Simon can wield it like a normal two-handed blade.

Last edited by Master Zorua; 04-23-2011 at 04:24 AM.
Old 04-23-2011, 03:59 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

@ Master Zorua

Looks good, I like how you’re letting the consciousness of Robert’s Zorua take care of his body. Thanks for signing up, you’re good to go.

Xexan Operatives
Fennel Yew (Part 1) (Part 2) [Ninetales and Mismagius Chimera] – Played by Latio-Reol
Alex Waters [Bellossom, Lilligant, and Venusaur Chimera] – Played by Neo Emolga
Aur Morose [Porygon-Z, Metagross, Ariados Chimera] – Played by Lusankya
Nikolai Holmes [Gengar and Lucario Chimera] – Played by bleepbloop

Siphon Operatives
James Dasillion/C.E.A.S.A.R Dasillion – Played by Supremist Rain

Civilians
Alex Tailleon – Played by Nova Eevee
Robert Dinkins JR. [Lucario and Zoroark Chimera] – Played by Raven X
Simon Zidane [Arcanine, Salamence, and Aggron Chimera] – Played by Master Zorua

Old 04-23-2011, 12:31 PM
Supremist Rain Offline

Hahaha at this rate im gonna b in charge of all Siphons plans. come on guys being a cyborg isnt that bad is it??
Old 04-23-2011, 02:27 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supremist Rain View Post
Hahaha at this rate im gonna b in charge of all Siphons plans. come on guys being a cyborg isnt that bad is it??
Well, if no one else makes a character for the Siphon side, I may give it a try.

Old 04-23-2011, 03:16 PM
Nova_Eevee Offline

Oh my god i cant wait for this to start now. plus Master Zorua, Love the picture. Really good. better compared to what i can draw.
Old 04-23-2011, 03:47 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova_Eevee View Post
Oh my god i cant wait for this to start now. plus Master Zorua, Love the picture. Really good. better compared to what i can draw.
Tuesday will come soon, but yeah, I'm looking forward to this too.

Old 04-23-2011, 03:53 PM
Nova_Eevee Offline

I hope yopou dont mind me updating my lillipups stast, just gave it the moves Bite: ice Fang, Thunder Fang, And fire fang. maybe ill call him Fang
Old 04-23-2011, 04:01 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova_Eevee View Post
I hope yopou dont mind me updating my lillipups stast, just gave it the moves Bite: ice Fang, Thunder Fang, And fire fang. maybe ill call him Fang
That's no problem. As long as they're not extremely major changes.

Old 04-23-2011, 04:06 PM
Nova_Eevee Offline

Oh i wouldnt dare make major. just the three fang moves and bite.