Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Battles » Battle Archive

Battle Archive Once the dust has settled and the winner is clear, battles are sent here for your viewing pleasure. Feel free to look through the archives to brush up on your skills!

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 09:24 AM
SLC Offline

Send a message via AIM to SLC
Default OPEN BATTLE: SLCalamity vs. Team Razor -- SLC wins by DQ.

Quote:
1. 3 vs 3 single battle
2. DQ: Three Days
3. Damage Caps: 40
4. Restrictions: Three chills, no OHKO moves
5. Arena: Thunder Valley: A deep valley, 100 ft down. There are multiple boulders scattered around which are electrically charged, similar to another location, Chargestone Cave in Unova. There is a small pond close to the center with a limited supply of water - this is the only source, and can only be used for attacks three times before it is drained dry. This is replenished at the end of a turn when it is raining.
6. Ref style: Open
'Go Horsea!'

[El Maremoto] Horsea (F)
Ability: Swift Swim

AIM: Politoed Prince

Last edited by 3m0d0ll; 08-04-2011 at 10:54 PM.
Old 04-20-2011, 09:27 AM
Team Razor Offline

Default Re: OPEN BATTLE: SLCalamity vs Team Razor

Go Nova!

Eevee(f)
Ability: Adaptility
Sig Move: none

Use Swagger to confuse it then use Body Slam!

Swagger~Body Slam

I'm back for real this time(I think).

Last edited by Team Razor; 04-20-2011 at 09:31 AM.
Old 04-20-2011, 09:46 AM
SLC Offline

Send a message via AIM to SLC
Default Re: OPEN BATTLE: SLCalamity vs Team Razor

Okay, Horsea - use Toxic then follow up with a Double Team!

Toxic ~ Double Team

AIM: Politoed Prince

Old 04-22-2011, 11:13 AM
KantoBreeder Offline

Default Re: OPEN BATTLE: SLCalamity vs Team Razor [REF NEEDED]

Steep walls enclosed the valley from the rest of the world and gave a slight feeling of isolation. As I looked down the valley I could see several boulders – they each carried an electric charge like their counterparts in Unova. I nodded to each trainer and their first Pokémon were released. On my left, SLCalamity’s Horsea appeared in the pool after a flash of light whereas Nova, Team Razor’s Eevee, prowled the drier ground around the pool. Once I had explained the rules to each participant, the battle could begin.

Round One

SLCalamity

[El Maremoto] Horsea (F)

HP: 100%
Energy: 100%
Condition: Looking forward to this
Moves: Toxic ~ Double Team

Team Razor

[Nova] Eevee (F)

Energy: 100%
Condition: Reasonably confident
Moves: Swagger ~ Body Slam

El Maremoto was started the round as it was set to go on, with a status condition. She prepared a vile substance in the bottom of her stomach, where it began to react badly with the strong acid until she brought it out and into her throat. Nova stopped pacing up and down to see what was happening to the sea-horse Pokémon, who was now trying to deal with the stinging the poison made in her throat. Eventually she managed to spit the creation out at her opponent; it hit and immediately worked its way into the Eevee’s bloodstream, where it could attack her body and bring her down more quickly.

Horrified at this, Nova decided to get revenge by giving her opponent a status condition. A red aura surrounded her as she walked slowly nearer to her target. Then she fired a red beam at the Horsea’s eyes causing them to glow a bright red. Maremoto was filled with anger when she saw her opponent taunting her like this – blood flowed to her muscles making them more powerful, all the better to teach her enemy some manners. However, the anger soon faded away and was replaced by something which could be worse than Toxic in some cases: confusion. Maremoto began to wonder why she had been so angry and who this strange Eevee was – if she got much more confused then she wouldn’t be able to battle.

She wasn’t out yet though and she was ready to prove it. She began to swim around the small pool as fast as she could – she also started to glow a bright white. Soon she was just a white blur that circled the pool continuously. As she slowed down it could be seen that something was wrong; before she started there had only been one Horsea in the water, now there were three. Nova blinked, then again – she couldn’t believe it! Now she had to battle against three opponents. This just kept on getting better.

However, she wasn’t ready to give up hope just yet. She charged down into the water at the nearest Horsea and leapt at it. She saw the look of surprise on El Maremoto’s face, which made her think this was the right one. She flew at the Horsea, collided with it and then passed straight through it. The clone flickered and disappeared as Nova fell ungracefully into the water, causing a large splash. El Maremoto and his remaining clone watched this spectacle with great humour – they were beginning to have fun now. Nova was not having as much fun; the poison flowed around her body causing her to convulse in pain, it wasn’t too bad this time but it would get worse later on.

SLCalamity

[El Maremoto] Horsea (F)

Energy: 90%
Condition: Beginning to enjoy this; +2 Attack; Confused; 1 Clone remaining

Team Razor

[Nova] Eevee (F)

HP: 98%
Energy: 84%
Condition: Not a happy bunny; Toxic-poisoned

Notes
Toxic- (Rolled 71/100, 90 or less to hit; Horsea -6 Energy; Eevee Toxic-poisoned)
Swagger- (Eevee -5 Energy; Horsea +2 Attack, Confused)
Double Team- (Rolled 55/100, 50 or less for confusion; Horsea -4 Energy, +2 clones)
Body Slam- (Rolled 3/3, 1 to hit Horsea; Eevee -11 Energy)
Toxic- (Eevee -2 HP)

Arena Notes
There are 3 attacks worth of water left in the pool
Old 04-24-2011, 05:02 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: OPEN BATTLE: SLCalamity vs. Team Razor

Team Razor, you have 24 hours to post your moves or you will face disqualification!
Old 04-25-2011, 06:03 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: OPEN BATTLE: SLCalamity vs. Team Razor

Team Razor, you have been disqualified for not posting your moves within the allotted time period yaddayaddayadda.

SLCalamity receives $10 for battling their heart out!
KantoBreeder receives $5 for Reffing one Round.

!!Cl0s3d