Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 06-28-2011, 04:08 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Default Re: [WAR X] The Armada

Welcome to the team, Ebail.

@Scott: I haven't really made a detailed plan as to what to do. For now I think we could focus on renovations, since we are supposed to be all broken-down and stuff. Long-term goal would be to restore the empire that existed under the Lifemaker, but that's rather vague. I do have an idea in mind for the RP, but it's not Armada-specific. If you have any ideas, feel free to make them known.

Tech level for most of the world is medieval, with some Renaissance-era stuff. Advanced technology exists in the form of ancient relics. Like us.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 06-28-2011, 05:24 PM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

We could always blow the other teams up to unify the world under one power. I mean, if any team would be able to hold up against all the other teams it'd be ours.

But I think if we don't really have a set plan at the start I'll go on a bit of an ichor artifact hunt. Wouldn't mind meeting up with Mikey and doing a bit of spelunking or something.

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."
Old 06-28-2011, 08:19 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Scott View Post
We could always blow the other teams up to unify the world under one power. I mean, if any team would be able to hold up against all the other teams it'd be ours.
That might not be fair XP

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Old 06-28-2011, 08:28 PM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
That might not be fair XP
Pfft. It wouldn't work anyway.

Pure > Impure
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 06-28-2011, 08:29 PM
Simmi Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to Simmi Send a message via MSN to Simmi

Quote:
So, what're our goals / plans / etc. for the RP? If possible, we might want to do some things to make us out to be the villains / give it a driving force.

Also, what's the technology level?
Our goal should be, get more lemons...

Also the graphics war has started... <.<

Why hasn't anyone from here entered.. xD
Old 06-28-2011, 08:59 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Our goal should be, get more lemons...

Also the graphics war has started... <.<

Why hasn't anyone from here entered.. xD
Cause none of us are graphics people. They all went to Cullen.

Art Gallery

Last edited by Lusankya; 06-28-2011 at 09:02 PM.
Old 06-28-2011, 09:38 PM
Simmi Offline
PE2K Website Staff

O.O;

I feel so alone in here.. xD

Also the Cullen member list needs to be updated, couple of members on it have left..
Old 06-28-2011, 09:50 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Quote:
O.O;

I feel so alone in here.. xD

Also the Cullen member list needs to be updated, couple of members on it have left..
I make my own sigs, that's about it. As far as I know no one else on the team other than you does any kind of graphics at all.

Art Gallery
Old 06-28-2011, 10:09 PM
Simmi Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Quote:
I make my own sigs, that's about it. As far as I know no one else on the team other than you does any kind of graphics at all.
O.O I see, well your banner looks good, if you would open a shop or something that gives you a semi regular banner making exerciser I'm 100% sure you'd be awesome at Graphics! :D

Well at least we'll get points from me judging the Graphics contest seeing no one is gonna enter.

Tho if the cullens would take 1st and 2nd place each week, getting 5 points per week = 25 points in total, my judges points aren't gonna cover that. xD
Old 06-28-2011, 10:19 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Quote:
O.O I see, well your banner looks good, if you would open a shop or something that gives you a semi regular banner making exerciser I'm 100% sure you'd be awesome at Graphics! :D

Well at least we'll get points from me judging the Graphics contest seeing no one is gonna enter.

Tho if the cullens would take 1st and 2nd place each week, getting 5 points per week = 25 points in total, my judges points aren't gonna cover that. xD
I might toss my hat in, depending on how busy I am. Better than no submission!

Art Gallery
Old 06-28-2011, 10:37 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Quote:

But I think if we don't really have a set plan at the start I'll go on a bit of an ichor artifact hunt. Wouldn't mind meeting up with Mikey and doing a bit of spelunking or something.
That's too typical. Besides, the world has already been devastated once; destroying it again just to unite everyone, I think, would be against the Lifemaker's wishes. Life is precious...

Even if my character is a wee bit too crazy to really realize that. She probably will be the inspiration for roller coasters XD
Old 06-28-2011, 10:56 PM
Simmi Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Quote:
I might toss my hat in, depending on how busy I am. Better than no submission!
Yeah guess that's true :3

Also so far, how many contest have you guys entered? :)
Old 06-28-2011, 11:28 PM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

'm just trying to think of the best way to keep the RP going. It always works best when there's an enemy, gives people something to work to instead of everyone off doing their own thing until they get bored :P.

At any rate, I have no art skills. I'll do humor and RP, and if I feel bored I'll write a fanfiction.

Lus, go own Debate for us xD.

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."
Old 06-29-2011, 02:21 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

I'm still doing research for Debate, since I honestly don't feel confident enough in the subject.

Art Gallery
Old 06-29-2011, 03:34 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Quote:
Shen = busy person + life.

please and thank you.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."