Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2012, 04:23 AM
lildude3000 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to lildude3000
Default Confused? What happened to freedom of speech?

I really don't want to do this, but I think it might be the only way to get some attention... My post was recently deleted from a thread without any notice, or in my opinion, without any reason. I just want to know why, and I didn't know where to post this... Please help me on this.
Old 02-13-2012, 05:13 AM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey
Default Re: Confused? What happened to freedom of speech?

If you have any questions such as these, you may want to bring it to people's attention here. You might want to also read the rules: it gives you a better idea as to how the forum works, what you can post, what to not post, et cetera.

I know this isn't a debate thread, but one thing I'd like to point out is that your post was most likely deleted because it broke a rule. It may have been irrelevant, offensive, out of place, or some other reason. True, you have freedom of speech, but note that under reading the Terms and Conditions upon joining this forum, you took part in something that is called and what is Constitutionally known as an exchange of rights. Basically, you are given the legal right to post here under the condition that you follow the rules. Here's another example: unless you're a police officer or whatever, you're not allowed to bring a gun into a public building, even though it is your Constitutional right to have a gun. You forfeit the right to have it in that building in exchange for being able to access the building.

I hope that makes sense! Be aware of your rights, and of the rules!

~Professor Geoffrey

Last edited by Professor Geoffrey; 02-13-2012 at 05:15 AM.
Old 02-13-2012, 05:55 AM
bleepbloop Offline

Send a message via AIM to bleepbloop

uhmm yeah... what the mod/staff guy above me said.... you probably just broke one of the rules or something. that's usually the only reason to have a post removed.... sorry about that man, but we has rules here.... we love our rules... they're yummy and tasty like lasagna :> mmm pasta...

My awesome nooby Urpg stats -==-==- my awesome nooby ASB stats i'm accepting all aim battles just pm me if you want one
Old 02-13-2012, 06:07 AM
lildude3000 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to lildude3000

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleepbloop View Post
uhmm yeah... what the mod/staff guy above me said.... you probably just broke one of the rules or something. that's usually the only reason to have a post removed.... sorry about that man, but we has rules here.... we love our rules... they're yummy and tasty like lasagna :> mmm pasta...
thats the thing... I've been around for almost four years now... I didn't break a rule. Weird huh?
Old 02-13-2012, 07:31 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Your post was most likely deleted because the thread you posted it in was old (hadn't been used for almost 3 months). Deleting the post prevents the thread from being bumped up again. =)

I didn't delete it personally but I checked the dates so I think that's most likely.

I'm gonna lock this cos it doesn't really go here, but if you ever have any questions/problems like this in future feel free to contact a mod directly. You can always drop me a VM or PM and I'll be happy to help! =)

(Also if you have any comments to make regarding the battling center, then feel free to contact TUST, I'm sure he wouldn't mind.)

Closed Thread