Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #4906  
Old 11-19-2011, 09:08 PM
Sealboy's Avatar
Sealboy Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: I am a DINOSAUR
Posts: 3,939
Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Collectors Edition: Happy 3rd BDAY CLAN !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unreal Shadow Tracker View Post
fine, im trying to look up photo editors to work on a banner
Paint.NET? GIMP?


Hey all :D

~Sealboyno1
__________________

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
  #4907  
Old 11-19-2011, 09:18 PM
pkmnrulz's Avatar
pkmnrulz Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: NYC derp
Posts: 326
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Collectors Edition: Happy 3rd BDAY CLAN !!!!!

Jello guys. I finally am able to eat with out much pain. So hows everyone?
__________________
Pokemon stuff

->top16 vgc2012 New jersey
->6th place vgc 2012 Rhode Island
->Highest rated american on random match-ups double!!!
  #4908  
Old 11-19-2011, 10:02 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Collectors Edition: Happy 3rd BDAY CLAN !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sealboyno1 View Post
Paint.NET? GIMP?


Hey all :D
none of that is working on my computer...

~Sealboyno1
hey if i show you something do you think you can remake it or something like it ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkmnrulz View Post
Jello guys. I finally am able to eat with out much pain. So hows everyone?
im pretty good, just working on usebar pictures..i really need to figure this out
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

  #4909  
Old 11-19-2011, 10:55 PM
Sealboy's Avatar
Sealboy Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: I am a DINOSAUR
Posts: 3,939
Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Collectors Edition: Happy 3rd BDAY CLAN !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unreal Shadow Tracker View Post
hey if i show you something do you think you can remake it or something like it ?
I would give it a shot xP

~Sealboyno1
__________________

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
  #4910  
Old 11-19-2011, 11:14 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Collectors Edition: Happy 3rd BDAY CLAN !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sealboyno1 View Post
I would give it a shot xP

~Sealboyno1
ill send you the link if its possible cool, if not just let me know ill just request from him
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

  #4911  
Old 11-20-2011, 01:37 PM
Simmi's Avatar
Simmi Offline
PE2K Website Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,239
Send a message via AIM to Simmi Send a message via MSN to Simmi
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Collectors Edition: Happy 3rd BDAY CLAN !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unreal Shadow Tracker View Post
fine, im trying to look up photo editors to work on a banner


Ermm what would those banners be for? :D

I can do them! =D

Also photoshop pwns all, so spare yourself the trouble and work of using the free once just to realize that photoshop is best then having to learn how to use it cause it's different from the free once.

So just go ahead and spare yourself a lot of time and get photoshop right away and start looking at tutorials!

I'll making more to add to my blog so I'll let you know once the next one is up! =D
  #4912  
Old 11-20-2011, 02:05 PM
Sealboy's Avatar
Sealboy Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: I am a DINOSAUR
Posts: 3,939
Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Collectors Edition: Happy 3rd BDAY CLAN !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unreal Shadow Tracker View Post
ill send you the link if its possible cool, if not just let me know ill just request from him

Which ones do you want me to remake?

~Sealboyno1
__________________

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
  #4913  
Old 11-20-2011, 04:10 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Collectors Edition: Happy 3rd BDAY CLAN !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Ermm what would those banners be for? :D

I can do them! =D

Also photoshop pwns all, so spare yourself the trouble and work of using the free once just to realize that photoshop is best then having to learn how to use it cause it's different from the free once.

So just go ahead and spare yourself a lot of time and get photoshop right away and start looking at tutorials!

I'll making more to add to my blog so I'll let you know once the next one is up! =D
you have other things to do ! focus on the badges ! lol



Quote:
Originally Posted by sealboyno1 View Post

Which ones do you want me to remake?

~Sealboyno1
well i just wanted to make some new clan user bars
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

  #4914  
Old 11-20-2011, 08:21 PM
Sealboy's Avatar
Sealboy Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: I am a DINOSAUR
Posts: 3,939
Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Collectors Edition: Happy 3rd BDAY CLAN !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unreal Shadow Tracker View Post
you have other things to do ! focus on the badges ! lol




well i just wanted to make some new clan user bars
So, basically, you just want me to take a shot at making a few Userbars for the Clan? Sure - any specific Pokemon in mind? And yes, I can have them animated if you want them to be :P

~Sealboyno1
__________________

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
  #4915  
Old 11-20-2011, 09:03 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Collectors Edition: Happy 3rd BDAY CLAN !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sealboyno1 View Post
So, basically, you just want me to take a shot at making a few Userbars for the Clan? Sure - any specific Pokemon in mind? And yes, I can have them animated if you want them to be :P

~Sealboyno1

i didnt have any specific pokemon in mind
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

  #4916  
Old 11-21-2011, 12:10 AM
Elite_Battle_Master's Avatar
Elite_Battle_Master Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Undella Bay, Unova
Posts: 1,216
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Collectors Edition: Happy 3rd BDAY CLAN !!!!!

Hey everyone. Good to be back. Work has been crazy lately so sorry for the non-activity.

With only three days of work this weekend (although they are all overtime days), I should be able to be much more active this weekend.

And yes DSL, I'll be working on opening my gym thread soon. BTW, I can't edit any of the posts so please unlock the thread.
__________________

So you think you are a top tier battler? Not so unless you have become the Kenohra League Champion!
† Laus Deo Semper †
  #4917  
Old 11-21-2011, 12:43 AM
Knuckles's Avatar
Knuckles Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Point B
Posts: 5,295
Send a message via AIM to Knuckles Send a message via Yahoo to Knuckles
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Collectors Edition: Happy 3rd BDAY CLAN !!!!!

whenever you're ready to do this battle, i'm game
  #4918  
Old 11-21-2011, 03:51 AM
Moe2's Avatar
Moe2 Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,535
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Collectors Edition: Happy 3rd BDAY CLAN !!!!!

Just checking in, Tust I'll be on the chatbox if you have time.
__________________
~Pe2k Wifi Champion 2010~
4th Gen (Retired)
Pokemon Black FC: 0433 6181 8943
  #4919  
Old 11-21-2011, 03:57 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Collectors Edition: Happy 3rd BDAY CLAN !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite_Battle_Master View Post
Hey everyone. Good to be back. Work has been crazy lately so sorry for the non-activity.

With only three days of work this weekend (although they are all overtime days), I should be able to be much more active this weekend.

And yes DSL, I'll be working on opening my gym thread soon. BTW, I can't edit any of the posts so please unlock the thread.
damn man you worked like crazy the last two weeks. ill open it up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
whenever you're ready to do this battle, i'm game
im online now, if you want to battle
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

  #4920  
Old 11-21-2011, 07:42 AM
Knuckles's Avatar
Knuckles Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Point B
Posts: 5,295
Send a message via AIM to Knuckles Send a message via Yahoo to Knuckles
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Collectors Edition: Happy 3rd BDAY CLAN !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unreal Shadow Tracker View Post
damn man you worked like crazy the last two weeks. ill open it up



im online now, if you want to battle
if i had caught this sooner.. i got into a deep convo with a friend from colorado over xbox live
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com