Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2 » Pokemon: Black/White

Pokemon: Black/White Discuss the game: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Ask/Answer questions and discussions about Pokemon Black/White only.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-26-2011, 04:24 PM
DRAKING's Avatar
DRAKING Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 57
Default Question about accuracy

Hey all, I just finished my first bred Pokemon, Eelektross I will be using a Coil moveset so I gave it some bulk along with investment in Attack. (lvl 50 Battle Subway stats: HP 192, ATT 167, DEF 100, SP.ATT 104, SP.DEF 110, 65 SPEED).

Now I have a question about accuracy. How does the accuracy boost (+1) granted by Coil have an influence on the accuracy of a move like Zap Cannon? One of my friends say the accuracy of the used move itself increases 10% everytime.

Zap Cannon has a mere 50% base accuracy for starters. So does this mean that for example after two Coils the acc goes up by 10% in total, so that the move now has 60% --> (1/10 x 50) + (1/10 x 50) = only 10 accuracy boost ? Just want to know for sure. I want to know this since I'm not convinced about giving up a moveslot for Thunder Wave and Zap Cannon has 100% chance of Paralysing! Thank you in advance.
__________________
Black Trainer Card in Pokemon SoulSilver

  #2  
Old 04-26-2011, 04:39 PM
Viva la Gofre's Avatar
Viva la Gofre Offline
Stand your ground, this is ancient land.
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Merry Old England
Posts: 1,540
Default Re: Question about accuracy

The increases are buy 33% per stage. So after one coil, Zap Cannon will have 67Acc, 84Acc after two and perfect Acc after three. Needless to say if it takes three turns to get it over 90%, it's not really worth using, especially given how powerful your Wild Charge will be by this point!

Last edited by Viva la Gofre; 04-26-2011 at 04:41 PM.
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com