Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Third Generation

Third Generation Discuss the third generation Pokemon games: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen.

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2004, 06:25 PM
metagross234 Offline
New Trainer

Default Need help with evolving Golbat!

Can you guys (and gals) give me some tips on how to make my golbat evolve? I'm having one heck of a time trying to make it happy enough to evolve

P.S. There is some werido in Venduruf town that allways tells me that my Golbat wants to be "babbyied alittle" wats that all about?
Old 08-14-2004, 07:41 PM
dhee Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: Need help with evolving Golbat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by metagross234
Can you guys (and gals) give me some tips on how to make my golbat evolve? I'm having one heck of a time trying to make it happy enough to evolve

P.S. There is some werido in Venduruf town that allways tells me that my Golbat wants to be "babbyied alittle" wats that all about?
I attached Soothe Bell onto my Golbat and walked a lot. I also put him into battle. I kept checking with the woman in Vedanturf and when she said, " Your pokemon loves you alot. It makes me happy even seeing it" (or something like that) I leveled it up and it evolved. When she says it wants to be babied, it indicates that you should keep walking some more and enter more battles, or give it more items like pokeblocks.
Old 08-14-2004, 07:49 PM
art Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to art Send a message via MSN to art

You should battle a lot with it, yeah. it can be hurt, but don't let it faint or give it bitter medicine! A soothe bell will also help. keep it in your party at all times.

miyavi is the hotness
Old 08-14-2004, 08:13 PM
metagross234 Offline
New Trainer

Thanks, where do you find the Soothe Bell?
Old 08-14-2004, 08:31 PM
SnowTiger Offline
Elite Trainer

You can get one at the Pokemon Fan club in slateport

Articuno
40 flight
30 swim
10-

HOF- S. Mightyena, H.Dragonite, S.Dewgong, H.Chikorita

C.C-22,500

Old 08-14-2004, 08:32 PM
metagross234 Offline
New Trainer

how?
Old 08-14-2004, 08:41 PM
art Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to art Send a message via MSN to art

By taking one of the pokémon that loves you a whole lot to a woman at the back of the room. have it set as the pokémon that first pops out at battle. Use yer starter, mine always loved me.

miyavi is the hotness
Old 08-21-2004, 10:43 PM
~Bayleef~ Offline
Experienced Trainer

To make my Golbat evolve I:

1) Gave it only Smart Pokeblocks (Green) until it was maxed out.

2) Entered it in the Pokemon Contest's in the Smart category with the Green Scarf and won all Smart Contest's.

3) Gave it loads of Protein, Carbos etc.

4) Has it in my team ALL the time (never put in PC).

5) Gave it the Soothe Bell (switched with Green Scarf).

6) Gave it any Rare Candies that I found.

7) Used Potions, Super Potions on it.

8) Used PP UP's and HP UP's.

9) Always has it first in my team.

10) Used it LOADS in battles.

It took quite a while to evolve my Golbat into a Crobat but it was worth it, I'm not sure if the Contest's would make a difference but they might of helped make it happy.

Formerly known as Pokemonisgr8
Old 08-22-2004, 12:55 AM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

You don't have to do all that crap. 0_o

First, let it hold Soothe Bell. Give it about ten kinds of stat raises, level it up from a Zubat to Golbat. Then raise it for about ten or fifteen levels. With every stat raiser or every level change, talk to the woman in Venderturf that tells you how much your poke loves you. Worked for me.
Old 08-22-2004, 01:03 AM
~Bayleef~ Offline
Experienced Trainer

I didn't say you HAVE to do it, I said that is what I done.
You really should read the whole thing....

Formerly known as Pokemonisgr8
Old 11-11-2004, 04:29 PM
Pink blob Offline
New Trainer

Cool Re: Need help with evolving Golbat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by metagross234

You got to trade him to someone then trade back to make him evolve
Old 05-06-2011, 08:51 PM
sceptic sceptile Offline
New Trainer

The best way is to hatch one from an egg then train with a soothe bell give it green blocks and protein (thats what i did) a high level takes longer time i' trying rigth now......
Old 05-07-2011, 01:03 AM
Quiet Camerupt Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptic sceptile View Post
The best way is to hatch one from an egg then train with a soothe bell give it green blocks and protein (thats what i did) a high level takes longer time i' trying rigth now......
Erm, take a gander at the date that this thread was made.

My Completed Leafgreen Nuzlocke Run:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...67#post3292767
Old 05-07-2011, 04:15 PM
zelegreereFek Offline
New Trainer

Default Were Can I Download Almost Famous Movie

Where Can Buy A Water for Elephants Download Scream 4 For Free watch The Great Gatsby film full version Jackass 3D movie hd download Blooded film party watch Six Bend Trap online Wake Wood film imdb download No One Killed Jessica film in ipod quality Download Black Swan 3d The Craigslist Killer movie pictures Watch Trolljegeren (The Troll Hunter) Full Film Good Quality Watch New Jackass 3D Online download movie Gnomeo & Juliet dvd Watch A Movie The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader Download Fast & Furious 4 Movie In Hd Quality Download Sacrifice 1 Watch Complete All-Star Superman Movie Watch Madea's Big Happy Family Full Movie High Quality the whole Inside Job movie The Expendables Drawing Scene Download Scream 4 release Movie Download Star Wars: Episode I- A New Hope i want to watch the Mission: Impossible III movie Download Toy Story 3 The Film Online The Hit List Movie Pictures Downloads Next Friday Movies Rio Film In Hd cheapest All-Star Superman movie watch Bourne Ultimatum, The full film high quality download entire The Back-up Plan movie The Way Trailer Download Where To Buy The She Hate Me Movie Re-Cut Movie Good Quality download of Nora's Hair Salon 3: Shear Disaster the movie Downloadable Adventure Time with Finn and Jake Her Parents/To Cut a Woman's Hair Movie The Film Super Online pre buy Hereafter movie Buy Battle: Los Angeles The Film Paul film high watch the new The Social Network movie the Faster full film Goodnight for Justice Movie 2009 full Blood Out film good quality Woman on Top full lenght movie in dvd format Nude Nuns with Big Guns Movie Posters No One Killed Jessica Film Website Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son Watch Price Ladyhawke film dvd quality Download The Sorcerer's Apprentice Film In Ipod Formats Prowl movie screenshots