Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Battles » Battle Archive

Battle Archive Once the dust has settled and the winner is clear, battles are sent here for your viewing pleasure. Feel free to look through the archives to brush up on your skills!

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2011, 02:19 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: Crystal Momoyia vs Beartic Tundra [Open]

============
Round Six
============

Crystal Momoyia

Lapras
HP: 100
Energy: 71
Speed: 60
Ability: Shell Armor
Stat Changes: Resting Turn 1
Mood: Resting deep beneath the pool

===

Pyroboy74

Roselia
Energy: 56
Speed: 65
Ability: Poison Point
Stat Changes: Atk +1, Sp.Atk -1
Mood: Confused (will not suffer from smacking like in-game)

===

Roselia was confused and failed quite horribly the previous turn. It looked back at Beartic and felt disappointed. However, the Trainer wasn't ready to give up yet. He gave his Pokemon a slight smile, asking it to Chill. Roselia was finally out of the confusion it had threw itself in earlier, stopped moving, and closed its eyes. Blue colored aura was surrounding Roselia, as it began to recover some of its Energy back. It looked more able now.

[+6 Energy]

Lapras was far beyond Roselia's reach. It was under the pool, heavily resting. It had recovered its health, and it was only a matter of time before it could reach the battle field again and start fighting at full health. However, thanks to the Rest it used earlier, it started sleeping, as this was the 2nd round. However, Lapras will be fully awoke by the next round. Beartic had to plot something to turn the tables around once again.

[Lapras is sleeping throughout this whole round]

Roselia didn't see any attacks coming from its foe, so it decided to do something else. It quickly moved throughout the caverns, trying to get a quick fix location of Lapras' sanctuary. Throughout the blurry vision of the waters, it quickly saw a huge rock like image floating about deep inside. It knew that had to be Lapras. It put two of its arm forward and shot a sonic-wave like beam towards it. It traveled rather sluggishly throughout the water, but it hit the large mammalian Pokemon. Roselia could now get its next move to hit it without any interference, but it had to get the Lapras out of water first. On the other hand, Lapras too had to get out of the water to damage Roselia, if not it would freeze the entire water with its Ice Beam if it ever uses it! The Referee was pepped up and couldn't wait what could unfold next turn!

[Roselia : -5 Energy]

============
Round Over
============

Crystal Momoyia

Lapras
Stat Changes: Resting Turn 2
Mood: Resting deep beneath the pool

===

Pyroboy74

Roselia
Energy: 57
Mood: Quite okay

Ref Notes:
- Lapras rests for this whole turn (next turn wakes up)
- Roselia Chills @ 6 Energy
- Mind Reader used, next move won't miss

Next Action Notes:

- Beartic moves first next turn

Etc:
-Once again, sorry this took a very long time to ref, guys. I will update more often!

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League

Last edited by Trainer17; 06-21-2011 at 12:29 PM.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:13 AM
Beartic Tundra Offline

Send a message via AIM to Beartic Tundra Send a message via MSN to Beartic Tundra Send a message via Yahoo to Beartic Tundra

Question: Would Giga Drain work?

Shiva

Level 100: 1,128

ASB Stats >>>>>>> Ask me to Ref an ASB Battle for you :D
Old 06-21-2011, 03:38 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beartic Tundra View Post
With Mind Reader locked in, and taking into consideration that Giga Drain isn't a contact move, yes, it will. I just have to refer to some Anime resources of how it takes into effect, but not to worry. It'll work. Either way, Lapras has to come out of the waters for any of its attack to work xD

-Tsuna

Old 06-21-2011, 03:53 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Quote:
Ototo-chan, just post your moves and see what happens X3 Quit stalling. The sooner we get this done the sooner we get paid for more trips to the Safari Zone X3

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 06-21-2011, 04:01 AM
Beartic Tundra Offline

Send a message via AIM to Beartic Tundra Send a message via MSN to Beartic Tundra Send a message via Yahoo to Beartic Tundra

X3 Ok. If she uses a water-type move, dodge it using Double Team. Otherwise, use Giga Drain and Growth.

Double Team/Giga Drain~Double Team/Growth

Shiva

Old 06-21-2011, 04:10 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Alright, Shinju, time to get back into this game. Let's try countering his Giga Drain with Ice Beam, and then follow up with Blizzard. I know you have to resurface to use these moves so that surface of the pool doesn't freeze on you, but I don't want you to go on land. If possible, stay in the water.

Ice Beam ~ Blizzard

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 06-21-2011, 01:07 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

============
Round Seven
============

Crystal Momoyia

Lapras
Stat Changes: Woke up
Mood: Water Surface

===

Pyroboy74

Roselia
Energy: 57

Roselia kept moving around the cave, trying to find an ideal spot to attack the sleeping Lapras. Once it got to a certain location, it stuck itself onto the rocky wall, and took aim at the Lapras. It looked like it was like a stone, keeping still. Seeing no attacks raised from its opponent, it put forward on of its 'hand' forward. Its petal-like hand started glowing bright green, as a huge beam of energy started to extend from it, and headed straight towards Lapras. Roselia smirked, as it was sure nothing would stop this attack from stopping or missing thanks to its Mind Reader attack earlier. However, deep under the pool, the scene shifted quickly towards Lapras' face. The eyes quickly opened, and the huge mammalian was finally wake! It saw the Giga Drain heading for it straight away, but it eventually started swimming right towards it. What the hell was it thinking? No one could figure, not even the Referee who was busy looking inside the pool like a little girl. Lapras came too close, and was eventually hit by Giga Drain.

-8 Damage, -7 Energy

Soon, the beams which encased Lapras was broken free, and it continued swimming up, to the shore. Lapras' speed began to increase dramatically high, to such an extend that it came bursting out of the water, like a rocket which just took off. Lapras smiled and greeted its friendly rival before opening its mouth and doing another welcoming ceremony. A light blue ball formed in front of Lapras's mouth and then a light blue beam came out bursting and went right at the opponent. Roselia was caught off guard, but it could see the move coming.

-22 Damage, -7 Energy

However, it didn't freeze its opponent. Lapras then started free falling back to the pool, as Roselia broke free from the earlier move. As commanded by its Trainer, it was prepared to up its stats. Roselia started spinning around as it was bathed in a green glow. Its Special Attack and Attack stat grew one stage. It was prepared to do quite some hefty damage, if it were to use a grass type physical move.

-4 Energy

Lapras once again let out a huge sigh of relief, as it smiled while free-falling. It made a huge landing by crashing into the pools, but didn't submerge itself this time. From where it was, it started to pull out its next super move. It opened its mouth once again, but with an aid of its two forearms, it summoned a huge blizzard throughout the entire cave. The referee was already shivering thanks to the Ice Beam earlier, but thanks to this blizzard, it made the situation much more worse. Roselia had no great opening to dodge this attack, since the battle itself took place in a cavern, pretty much limiting its movement. A huge snowstorm plowed Roselia through and hard, and made it crash to the floor of the battle arena.

-28 Damage, -9 Energy

However, Roselia was not knocked out....yet.

============
Round Over
============

Crystal Momoyia

Lapras
HP: 92
Energy: 55
Stat Changes: None
Mood:

===

Pyroboy74

Roselia
HP: 50
Energy: 46
Stat Changes: Atk +2

Ref Notes:
- Giga Drain used, reason why it didn't do much is because you had Sp.Atk -1. :D
- Ice Beam didn't score a CH or a freeze (roll @ 45)
- Growth used, Sp.Atk and Atk up one stage
- Blizzard hit, roll @ 14, no freeze (roll @ 67)
- Damage added up to 50 exactly, from Ice Beam + Blizzard.

Next Action Notes:

- Crystal moves first next turn

Etc:
- Woot for fast update!

Old 06-21-2011, 04:11 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Alright, Ototo-chan, I'd like to call a truce for the first part of this next round. Both of our Pokemon need energy so let's give them a moment. After that we'll get back to the battle. Shinju, if Gaia boosts her stats again or change yours, use Sing. If she uses a special move to keep this battle long distance, use Confuse Ray. Lastly, if she uses a physical attack to bring this into close range combat, use Blizzard again.

Chill ~ Sing/Confuse Ray/Blizzard

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 06-21-2011, 06:16 PM
Beartic Tundra Offline

Simple. Sleep Powder. If she falls asleep, Seed Bomb. Otherwise, chill.

Sleep Powder~Seed Bomb/Chill

Shiva

Old 06-22-2011, 04:38 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll

Tsuna asked me to let him claim this battle, so this battle can now only be Reffed by him. c:
Old 06-22-2011, 04:57 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

============
Round Eight
============

Crystal Momoyia

Lapras
Energy: 55
Mood:

===

Pyroboy74

Roselia
Energy: 46

Roselia looked like it had all in its pocket. I mean, after all, Lapras was the slowest of the two. Roselia began spinning around, ready to summon a huge storm of sleep powder. Lapras would be immobilized and that would give the upper hand in this battle. It then released a sparkling blue powder from its petal-like hands and directed it towards the Lapras. However, the powders vanished right before Lapras. It didn't hit.

"Looks like that attack missed.." I called out.

-4 Energy

Lapras on the other hand was rather happy to know that the move missed, giving it the advantage now. Hah, how the tables turn at the last few minutes is sure something to laugh at. Or not. So first, it began to rest a little, restoring its Energy back, not by a large amount, but an ample.

+6 Energy

Roselia did the same as well, since Sleep Powder missed, that's the only command it could execute, for the moment. But it was a smart move, at least Roselia didn't have to be exhausted out due to low level energy.

+6 Energy

Then, Lapras thought back a little, remembering what its Trainer commanded it to do, it could only think of one move out of the three given. Lapras quickly raised its two fore-arms and started waving. Five golden orbs of light appeared and started circling around its body. As it raised its arms in the air, the five orbs fired towards the opponent and stopped right above it. The orbs then circled around the opponent and float downward to the middle of its body. Roselia panicked, but it couldn't do anything to get rid of them. They then floated back up above the opponent's head and grew larger by the minute until they exploded in a flash of white light, confusing the opponent. Roselia fell to its knees, but it seemed it was still alright, but now it was confused.

-5 Energy

============
Round Over
============

Crystal Momoyia

Lapras
Energy: 56
Mood:

===

Pyroboy74

Roselia
Energy: 48
Mood: Confused

Ref Notes:
- Sleep Powder missed, rolled 88
- Both Pokemon Chilled @ 6 Energy each.
- Confuse Ray hit.

Next Action Notes:

- Beartic moves first next turn

Etc:
- Woot for fast update!

Last edited by Trainer17; 06-23-2011 at 03:58 AM.
Old 06-22-2011, 07:16 PM
Beartic Tundra Offline

Default Re: CLOSED: Crystal Momoyia vs Beartic Tundra - Tsuna Reffs.

Question. Aren't conditionals on a per move basis? Such as earlier, Lapras dodged the first attack so nothing worked. Since I chilled my second, I didn't fit any of the conditions

Shiva

Old 06-22-2011, 08:13 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll

Quote:
Question. Aren't conditionals on a per move basis? Such as earlier, Lapras dodged the first attack so nothing worked. Since I chilled my second, I didn't fit any of the conditions
Since non of the conditionals fit, the move Lapras used was purely up to Tsuna using the best judgement he could. Since you kept the battle 'long distance', I understand why he had Lapras use Confuse Ray rather than another move.
Old 06-23-2011, 03:33 AM
Beartic Tundra Offline

If she tries anything but an attack that will harm you, Sleep Powder. If she uses a super-effective move, Protect. If she protects, Chill. Otherwise use Seed Bomb. Then use Grass Knot. Protect if she attacks. If you already used Protect, dodge.

Sleep Powder/Protect/Chill/Seed Bomb~Grass Knot/Protect/Dodge

Shiva

Old 06-23-2011, 03:59 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Okay Shinju, time for a change in strategy. Let's change things up with Dragon Dance, and then let's make a grand exit out of the water by using Body Slam.

Dragon Dance ~ Body Slam

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Closed Thread