Laughing at his opponent’s misfortune, but irritated at her final parting gift. (Poisoned, losing 3% health at the end of every round)
~ Draco Meteor
Ready to avenge Gaia (Special Defense -1)
Moves: Force Palm
~ Hi Jump Kick
Cursing the misfortune that had lost his first Pokémon, Beartic Tundra recalled Gaia, and sent out Alyssa the Mienfoo. On re-entering the battle, the Minefoo glowed suddenly with regenerative power. Her ability had allowed her a better chance at taking on her opponent who had so easily downed her comrade.
Drakon would start the round however, jumping up and delving rapidly under the ground in one swift moment. He quickly dug through the earth to where he knew his opponent stood. Alyssa, foolishly, confusedly looked at the ground to see where her opponent had gone. A bad move. As Drakon remerged from the ground, he caught Alyssa right in the face, causing considerably more damage than he would have done normally. Alyssa reeled and stumbled backwards considerably. She’d barely been back in the battle 15 seconds and she was already close to unconsciousness.
She knew she couldn’t just stand there and take the abuse, however. She had to avenge Gaia. She stumbled, forwards this time, and placed her had on Drakon’s chest. Drakon was confused. Was this a sign of surrender? “Apparently not” he thought, as the light green blast that exploded from Alyssa’s palm sent him flying backwards.
Irritated to be caught so off guard, he knew it was time to end this Mienfoo once and for all. A black shadow-like aura appeared on his forehead, and his eyes glowed ominously brightly. Mienfoo cocked her head to one side, wondering what was coming. When she saw the bright orange meteors, she whimpered quietly.
Seconds later, the battle was done. Alyssa’s prone and silent (unconscious, not dead; don’t be that dark) figure was recalled by her downbeat trainer. Crystal Momoyia cautiously patted her victorious Fraxure on the back, slightly wary of the power it head. Lapras released it’s cry, having been returned to the lake to frolic in the victory. The long struggle was over.
Round Thirteen End
Proud of his achievements in two rounds. (Poisoned, losing 3% health at the end of every round; Special Attack -2)
Health: KNOCKED OUT
Failed miserably at avenging his fallen comrade.
- There is a 5% chance of Pokémon to slip and fall, cancelling their attack and taking a very small amount of damage.
- Drakon’s slip rolls were 54 and 55, with anything from 1-5 resulting in the attack failing and 2% damage.
- Alyssa’s slip roll was 54, with anything from 1-5 resulting in the attack failing and 2% damage.
- Drakon; Dig (32% damage, -13% energy), Draco Meteor (14% damage, -16% energy)
- Alyssa; Regenerator (Ability; +15% health), Force Palm (11% damage, -6% energy)
- Critical-hit rolls; Dig rolled a 1, Force Palm rolled a 10
- Force Palm’s accuracy roll was 79, with anything from 1-30 resulting in paralysis of the opponent.
- Draco Meteor’s accuracy roll was 12, with anything from 1-90 resulting in a hit.
- As it turns out, the critical hit wouldn’t have mattered. This battle would have been over without it; Draco Meteor would have done up to an extra 20% damage if it could have. Still, the RNG did not like you today Beartic.
- Crystal Momoyia gets $14 for winning this battle.
- Beartic Tundra gets $7 for fighting hard.
- Tsuna gets $50 for his efforts.
- I get $15 for mine.
- You also get me trying to work out why you guys have been paid so little. Extra payment for using Shiny Pokémon? What is this…