Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Third Generation

Third Generation Discuss the third generation Pokemon games: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen.

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2011, 04:55 AM
Quiet Camerupt Offline

Default Quiet Camerupt's Leafgreen Nuzlocke Challenge - Complete

So after successfully completing my Sapphire Nuzlocke challenge, I figured I should see if I can do it again.

My Rules:
1. Any Pokémon that faints is actually dead, and must either be banished to the "Graveyrd" box or released.
2. Only the very first Pokémon seen in an area can be caught. This includes before obtaining Pokéballs, and bodies of water are considered another area (but only 1 per route). The only exception to this is the Shiny Clause, meaning that this rule will not be applied should I happen to run into one.
3. All Pokémon will be permanently nicknamed.
4. White out is Game Over (even if pokemon remain in the box).
5. Healing items are completely banished during the main game (potions, paralyz heal, berries, etc), but they may be used during the battles with the Elite 4 and Champion.
6. Pokéballs are limited gems, only 3 per pokémart.
7. Legendaries can be caught, but not used (not that I'd really want to chance it given rule 6).
8. Battle style will be on Set (can't switch when opponent sends out a new pokémon).
9. Nuzlocke achieved the moment Champion is defeated.

THE POKEMON:

Main Team Members:

Oak's Lab: Shellshark (Blastoise) Level 53

Route 5: Undertaker (Weepinbell) Level 33

Route 11: Lacerator (Sandslash) Level 54

Route 8: Krystal (Ninetales) Level 53

Pokemon Tower: Hinotama (Gastly) Level 17

Event Pokemon: Gastrocity (Snorlax) Level 30

Other Pokemon:

Route 1: Pidgey

Route 22: Thrashina (Mankey)

Route 2: Rattrap (Rattata)

Viridian Forest: Larvinator (Caterpie)

Route 3: Ramses (Pidgey)

Mt. Moon: Vampress (Zubat)

Route 4: Stupidbird (Spearow)

Route 24: Neferti (Pidgey)

Route 25: Weakina (Pidgey)

Diglett's Cave: Wanablacer (Diglett)

Route 9: Pidgey

Route 10: Pinball (Voltorb)

Rock Tunnel: Mossles (Machop)

Route 7: Pidgey

Route 10: Rattata

Route 18: Hydraka (Doduo)

Safari Zone: Paragarbge (Parasect)

I power up the game, skip the intro, and say hi to the Venusaur I'll never use on the title page. I select new game, and discover that you can't skip through the incredibly unnecessary "help" instructions. 3 or 4 A button presses later, I meet Oak who joyfully sends out a Nidoran to poison me before my character even exists... I mean gives me a friendly introduction and shows me what the heck a pokemon is just in case I didn't already know. So then, are you a boy or are you a girl? Well if you had eyes you could clearly see I'm a boy, but for the heck of it I'll choose the female character. Now then, what is your name? I shall name my character Scarlet (because my Sapphire run's name was Crimson). And, uh, what is your rival's name? I tend to forget my own grandson. Let'see here, I'll name him Navy (as in navy blue). Now then, watch as I use my pokefairy magic to shrink you to shrimpy sprite size and meet you later even though I've already met you.

I appear in the middle of the room, finally mobile. I withdraw the potion from my PC despite the fact that I've banned myself from using it. Walking outside, I courageously attempt to venture onto the tedious Route 1 filled with Pigeons and Rats! But no, here comes Old Oak to prevent my suicide. Very well then, I shall indeed follow you since the game prevents me from doing otherwise. We enter the lab to find Navy impatiently waiting for the pokemon that he could have just as easily taken without adult supervision. To mock Navy even more, Oak tells me to pick my pokemon first. My initial reaction is Squirtle, because he has always been my favourite of the 3. I give him the name Shellshark and watch indefinitely as Navy chooses the inferior Bulbasaur and names him... Bulbasaur. I take a few steps out and of course the ever patient Navy wants to battle. Tail whip, tackle, tackle, tackle, maybe one more tackle. Goodbye Bulba. As Navy ragequits, I stumble out of the lab and begin my Nuzlocke anew.

I try my luck by slowly edging up Route 1 to hopefully avoid an encounter. I manage to get by the first few grass patches, but then lo and behold appears a SHINY Pidgey. No not really, just a regular Pidgey. Shellshark quickly tackles it to death and I continue without hesitation up to Viridian City. I heal at the center and enter the mart to grab Oak's parcel. Long story short, walk down route, give Oak parcel, obtain pokedex and pokeballs, throw a rock at Navy.

Since Route 1 is out of luck, I head to the small grass patch of Route 22. A Mankey appears! Weakening it down with bubble, I throw a ball. Darn monkey pops it. Another ball, caught it. I name her Thrashina and attempt to get her to get a kill at half hp. Amazingly, she does it. I go back to the center to heal, to the mart to buy my 3 pokeballs, then head straight to Route 2 after passing the old guy who shows you how to catch a pokemon even though you already have. Searching in the grass, a Rattata appears. Similar to Thrashina, Shellshark bubbles and then pokeball. Caught it. I name her Rattrap and go into Viridian Forest. Entering the grass hoping for a chance at a Pikachu, I of course instead receive a Caterpie. I catch it and name him Larvinator. Continuing through the forest, I have my first non-rival battle. And the worst enemy of Nuzlocke appears, early game poisoning! Shellshark is down with 21 hp, I switch out to Thrashina to try to get a scratch on the bug catcher's last weedle. She manages to get it in, but then dies from poison herself. I send out Rattrap to try to do some damage. She gets a tackle, then dies. Larvinator needs to only get one tackle in to get out of this mess, and he thankfully does without getting poisoned. Panicking, I realize I only have 105 steps to get to the center or Shellshark dies. As I attempt to carefully walk as simple a path as possible back to the center, I grow increasingly more desperate. Temptation say use a potion or antidote, but I have forbidden them. 21 hp, 14 hp, 7 hp. As I enter the center, Shellshark is holding on with 1 hp. 1, 2, 3, 4 steps to the counter and, well you know what happens. I talk to the nurse because Shellshark was still alive! He was literally 1 step from dying. Incredible close call. I deposit the dead Thrashina and Rattrap into the Graveyrd box and continue my course.

Returning to Viridian Forest, I realize I have to be much more careful. I attempt to grind Shellshark a bit, ignoring the numerous weedle that keep appearing. Eventually I get to the end of the maze with a level 11 Shellshark. But I remember that the last trainer has a level 9 weedle, which could be fatal if Shellshark doesn't 2HKO. After grinding some more to level 12, I try to defeat the trainer right before the last curve. To my surprise, he has 2 metapods and a caterpie. Shellshark defeats them easily and learns water gun. Weedle boy is no match, 2HKO.

I exit the forest, heal, buy my 3 pokeballs, and head for the Pewter City gym. Trainer easy enough, OHKO on Geodude, 2HKO on Sandshrew. Brock was also easy of course, OHKO on Geodude, 2HKO on Onix. I obtain the badge and tm, then go out to Route 3. Oak's Aide, who somehow beat me here, eagerly hands me some running shoes, yay. If only that happened in the original RBYG games. After a couple trainers, Shellshark decided to grow a much longer tail, fluffy ears, and a bigger physique. On entering the grass, I encounter a mighty Pidgey. I catch it and name him Ramses. I heal at the center and enter Mt. Moon to find a, you guessed it, Zubat. I catch it and name her Vampress, then continue to own everyone with Shellshark, who learns how to Bite in the process.

Exiting to Route 4 leads me to pawning Mega Punch off the karate guy for Shellshark, and then ignoring kicker guy since Mega Kick only has 75% accuracy. Jumping off the ledge of no return, I search the grass for hopefully a powerful Sandshrew. But of course it is just a Spearow. I catch the thing anyway and name it Stupidbird. Healing in Cerulean City, I go up to the Nugget Bridge to fight Navy, who for whatever reason is always smelling me. Battle commences with Shellshark versus Pidgeotto, who gets stomped flat. Next up is Ivysaur, who gets Mega Punched to red health, but then releases Sleep Powder. I switch to Vampress for the x4 resistance to vine whip and attempt to use leech life. Sleep Powder again. After a few more vine whips, Vampress wakes up and leeches the last bit of health from Ivysaur. As Abra comes in, I switch back to Shellshark to destroy it and the Raticate. Easy enough battle. As he walks away with his head down, Navy returns to give me a piece of garbage with chewing gum attached to the bottom of it (fame checker). I simply continue up the Nugget Bridge and eventually get to end. Healing, I return to Route 24 to collect my next pokemon. Oh joy, a Pidgey. I catch her for the heck of it and name her Neferti. I go ahead onto Route 25 to see if I'll get anything interesting there. Once again, a Pidgey. I really don't know why I didn't just KO it, but I caught it and named her Weakina. It's like how I kept running into Zigzagoons back in Sapphire, but these birds don't even get pickup. Working my way through Route 25, I eventually meet Bill and convince him to hand over his S.S. Ticket. Then I head back to Cerulean City.

I heal and instead of challenging Misty go straight out of town. Beating up the Rocket for the stolen TM 28, I go ahead and keep it myself. I run down to Route 5, hoping to find something unique. And BAM there it was, Bellsprout. I catch him and have a sort of odd story for his name. When I look at the word 'bell' I think of a wrestling bell, when I think of wrestling I think of the Undertaker. Therefore, Bellsprout shall forever be known as the Undertaker. Instead of continuing, I go right into Cerulean Gym. Teaching Undertake the Secret Power TM from Route 25, I go ahead and battle the swimmer. Horsea versus underlevelled Undertaker. Vine whip for 2HKO. Shellder, vine whip for red hp. And then ICICLE SPEAR! I watch in fear as Undertaker's hp steadily goes down. 1 hit, 2 hits, 3 hits, 4 hits (and 2hp), 5 h- noooooo! That's right, he didn't get the last hit. Vine whip, bam level 15 and I have my own Sleep Powder user. Going back to heal, I take out the Goldeen trainer with Shellshark. Starting the battle with Misty, I put Undertaker in the lead. Harden, sleep powder. Vine whip X2, dead Staryu. Here comes Starmie, retreat Undertaker and go Shellshark who takes a swift like it was a paper ball. Bite, down to 1/4 hp. Water pulse, but no confusion, so bite once more, and I win. I rip the badge from Misty's hand and teach Water Pulse to Shellshark.

Back on Route 6, Undertaker begins to kick some pokemon where it hurts. The grass search happens to pop up yet another useless Pidgey (why did I catch it?) who I name Hatshepsut. After taking out the trainers with some struggling, I make it to Vermilion city with no casualties. Here I heal, buy my pokeballs, and head to Route 11 where, to my joy, appears a little Sandshrew. I send it to sleep and catch him, naming him Lacerator. I go back to heal him, teach him how to Dig, and begin the training of my newest pokemon on the route and on the ship. Without too much difficulty, I conquer the S.S. Anne without any casualties. Then came the battle with Navy where everything fell apart. Just kidding, Lacerator, now a Sandslash, sliced up everything he had save Ivysaur, while Undertaker, now a Weepinbell, successfully disposed of the mutant dinosaur. After rubbing the Capt.'s back *insert healing sound effect*, he gave me the rare and horrible-in-battle HM 01. I left the ship and watched as all the people drowned due to Lacerator digging many, many holes in the bottom deck. Caaarrl! How could you?

Realizing I have nothing besides Lacerator and Undertaker to learn cut, I take a trip to Diglett's cave where I find a suitable slave. I catch it and name him Wanablacer, teach him cut, and have him mow Lt. Surge's lawn. As for the inside of Lt. Surge's gym, let's just say that Lacerator planted 15 boxes of TNT, one in each garbage can, doused the outside with gasoline, then fired a lit cannonball from the top of Diglett's cave. Nothing survived, not even that respawning tree appears anymore.

I returned to Cerulean City to cut the tree leading to Route 9 and defeated the trainers with mostly ease. Entering the grass yielded yet another worthless Pidgey, who this time thankfully got killed. On the Route 10 grassy area pops out a Voltorb, who I name Pinball (eh, I was out of ideas). Entering Rock Tunnel, I find a Machop, who I name Mossles. I go back to my PC to take a look at him, but decide I won't use him. I enter Rock Tunnel again with the intention of reaching Lavender Town.

Rock Tunnel, though long and dark, was not too much of a challenge for my team. Sure, they came out badly beaten and bruised (all in the yellow or red hp) but we did it in one trip. In addition, Lacerator learned the delicate art of causing landslides of huge rocks to fall on the opponent. I continue down to Lavender Town where I realize that even though this is one of my favourite songs, LG has it mixed kind of softly so that it doesn't have the same quality as in the RBYG games. I heal at the center, buy my 3 pokeballs (great balls!) and go straight into the Pokemon Tower to kick Navy in the fanny.

The battle was almost death for Lacerator. For some reason I decided that he should try to sweep the team, without me remembering the Ivysaur or the Gyrados. In addition I started off with Undertaker who missed his sleep powder the first time on Pidgeotto and got punished for it. Other than that, fairly simple battle and went alright. I leave the tower, heal once again, and start picking off the trainers of Route 8. On entering the grass, BAM erupts a nice little Vulpix. I'm surprised at my luck, since there's only a 20% chance of one appearing. I of course catch it and name her Krystal (Starfox reference, plus everything else I thought of was lame). But one other thing also shocks me. She's incredibly weak (level 15, seriously?!) while my other 3 are in their low 30s. So begins the tedious task of raising Krystal from having the strength of a toothpick to the ferocity of the Nine-Tailed Fox Demon (which, conveniently, she happens to evolve into).

Still on Route 8, Krystal kills her first pokemon all by herself, one of the lass' level 24 Meowth. She did it by burning it with ember so Pay Day didn't do as much. Yeah I don't know why I bothered to type that either. After defeating the rest of the trainers on Route 8, I continued to Celadon City via the underground pass. On route 7 I encounter a Pidgey, who I just run away from because they're not even worth killing anymore. Healing in the center, I drop by the Rocket Game Corner and battle the idiot "guarding" the poster. I come to the consideration as that of why the Rocket's base wasn't discovered earlier despite the fact that they run, own it, and it's named after them. Anyway, I invade the Hideout and defeat all the Rockets. Eventually I get to the Lift Key guy. The elevator doesn't work? Who has the Lift Key? You do jerk. After beating up Giovanni's bodyguards, I find the short and angry little dwarf himself. Shellshark handled most of the battle, easily taking out Rhyhorn and Onix, but having some trouble with Kangaskhan. Stealing the silph scope, I escape back out into the sunlight. Heading back to the pokemon center, I just now realize that I forgot to grab a bike from the bike shop. Ironically, I did remember to get the voucher while in Vermilion. Usually it's the other way around. But soon I will have fly so I'll be able to get there easy anyway.

It is here that I must confess a rather unfortunate, shocking, and depressing event. The squimish should look away now, and any children in the room should step outside. After healing, I went down to Route 10 where I searched the grass for a measly Rattata, who I ran away from as they're also not much better than Pidgey. Then there was the couple. The evil, evil, malicious couple. I send out Krystal and Undertaker, they send out their Ninetales and Rapidash. I attempt to immediately use sleep powder, but the Ninetales uses safeguard while the Rapidash uses tail whip. Now I know what you're thinking, Ninetales uses flamethrower and burns Undertaker to a crisp right? Wrong! Something even more devestating. As I switch out Krystal for Lacerator, I am confronted with the words "Foe Rapidash used Stomp. Critical hit!" OH. MY. GOSH. "Undertaker fainted!" NOOOOOOOO!! As I watch my long raised plant die, Shellshark comes in and, realizing what has happened, murders both Ninetales and Rapidash, mutilating them (My freaking kidney!) until they look nothing more than random bloody body parts. As the team mourns for poor Undertaker, who I must now pay an undertaker to prepare the body, I break into the Fearow Girl's house and steal her HM 02, teaching it to Neferti. Flying back to the center, I deposit Undertaker forever into the Graveyrd box, where his spirit will rest forever. Shellshark says goodbye, Lacerator cries, and Krystal says she was glad she hadn't seen it.

Wanting to calm my virtual nerves, I go into the department building to receive Tea from the elderly lady. Wanting to take frustration out in a quicker way than running, I fly to Cerulean to finally claim my Bicycle (Bicycle, bicycle, bicycle, I want to ride my bicycle, I want to...). And then, in the most appropriate action, we fly to Lavender Town to mourn for the late Undertaker, and, of course, recapture his ghost. Going up to the third floor of the pokemon tower, I find what appears to be the ghost of Undertaker. But at a closer look, I see that it's a female, while Undertaker was a boy, so, unless ghosts can have sex changes, I guess Undertaker will indeed be permanently deceased. Catching the Gastly, I name her Hinotama, and welcome her to the team.

The many gastly begins to cause some complications as I constantly switch Krystal out to give her Xp. Eventually I get to Floor 5 where I heal and put Krystal back out again. During the fights, Shellshark absorbs much of the spirits' energy, and evolves further into the menacing tank known only as Blastoise. As I climb higher up the tower Krystal's independence begins to show. She begins to severely damage the gastly, even those higher than her, with a combination of confuse ray, will-o-wisp, and ember. The rest of the tower went alright, killed many more gastlys, beat up some channelers, and then Marowak as well. They say that it was Team Rocket who killed the Cubone baby, but I think it was me, because on the way up a met a Cubone, and killed it. On the 7th floor however drew some complications. Krystal was hurt badly, andLacerator was poisoned on the second Rocket. He still has 37 hp so he should be alright, but you never know. I switch Shellshark to first position to finish off the Rockets and rescue Mr. Fuji.

As soon as Mr. Fuji magically teleports us back to his house, I run to the center, get a shock when my repel ran out (for a split second I thought it said "Lacerator fainted!"), and heal. Going back to Mr. Fuji's house, I break the door down, steal the Nidoran and Psyduck, then make off with the pokeflute in tact. Yes, Scarlet is a bad girl.

Continues on 4th post.

My Completed Leafgreen Nuzlocke Run:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...67#post3292767

Last edited by Quiet Camerupt; 05-13-2011 at 09:52 PM.
Old 05-09-2011, 02:19 PM
Roze Offline

Default Re: order Omnicef no visa without rx

Nice and hilarious. OMG the poison from Weedles. That must have been intense. I'm glad to hear that it is going so well otherwise.

Level 100 @ 1320
[VPP] - [URPG]

Last edited by Roze; 05-09-2011 at 02:26 PM.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:06 PM
Quiet Camerupt Offline

Default Re: order Omnicef no visa without rx

Frigging spammers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Nice and hilarious. OMG the poison from Weedles. That must have been intense. I'm glad to hear that it is going so well otherwise.
Haha, thanks, I'm glad you like it so far. And yeah I was afraid I'd lose Shellshark so early and have to continue with only a Caterpie.

Leafgreen Nuzlocke Continued:

You all remember Hinotama from a few above paragraphs, right? Well it's saddening that I must say that she didn't last very long. I'm a bad trainer. You see, I went to Saffron after giving the guard my Tea and taught her psychic from Mr. Psychic. Then I went over to the Fighting Dojo, figuring that Hinotama would be able to take out things twice her level if they couldn't hurt her. Well I kind of forgot about Foresight. Hinotama versus Machop. Hinotama used Psychic (does a little more than half hp)! Machop used Foresight! So I thought that since Psychic did over half, Hinotama would just KO with no damage. But no, he lives with something like 2 hp and, well, Foe Machop used Revenge! So Hinotama will forever R.I.P. (thought it was already dead?) in the Graveyrd box.

Next up is the Celadon Gym. Krystal, still a weak level 24, doesn't have a lot of power on the grass types with only ember. She can OHKO the Bellsprouts, get a crit hit on every Weepinbell, but seems to get poisoned or paralyzed during every battle. Yes, I did go in and out of the gym every time she got statused to heal, because I really wanted to get her up to speed. So Krystal continues along, defeating all the grass types in the gym with ember. Eventually only Erika remained, but there was no way I was going to put level 27 Krystal against those ugly grass things. So I went to Route 9 (I think, the one right beside Celadon) and grinded her a couple levels. BAM, just what I was waiting for. Krystal learned Flamethrower (Muhahahaha!)! In recognition of her outstanding fire manipulation abilities, I gave her the gift of a fire stone and, well, she evolved into the Nine-Tailed Fox (all nine tails!)! Needless to say, all of Erika's pokemon were OHKOed. The end. Well, ok fine, only Victreebell and Tangela were OHKOed, but Vileplume was sent to red hp. After obtaining the Rainbow Badge (how exactly does a rainbow have to do with grass?) I headed back to Route 16 to wake up that fat narb Snorlax.

And yes, I do indeed intend to capture it. I know I already caught a Route 16 pokemon, but that was in the grass, not randomly lying down in the middle of the road. These kind of things I like to call Event Pokemon (since you have to trigger something) such as the Kecleon I captured in my Sapphire Nuzlocke despite already catching a random encounter pokemon in that route. Therefore, it is not breaking the clause. In addition, Snorlax's immunity ability would be helpful in cases where I'm too lazy to fly to a pokemon center to heal them.

I switch the lead to Lacerator, afraid that a crit headbutt could destroy Krystal. Now just about every other time I've faced Snorlax, he's always given me some kind of trouble. Whether it's resting every frigging turn he's awake or just not staying in the ball, the guy is annoying (catch rate of 25). This time however, it was as though he wanted to be with me. I send out Lacerator, ready to test how much damage each attack would do. Slash on Snorlax, does 1/4 hp damage. I predicted a rest, but no, Snorlax offers Lacerator a meager headbutt. I go for a Brick Break since I figure Snorlax can handle it, and he does, stopping in red hp. Now surely this time he is going to rest, right when he's perfect. But no, headbutt again. So I throw my great ball (only 6 at this time due to my set of rules) expecting him to immediately pop out. One shake. Ok now he will pop out. Two shakes. Ok he is really mocking me now, he's just going to pop out. Three shakes. Ok do you really have to be so mean to-?! What? Snorlax was caught?! Seriously? Well, um, thank you I guess. I will name you... Gastrocity (as in gastric acid + atrocity)! As a reward for being a good boy going into the ball, I bought him a TM 30 and it to him. Now we shall ravage the Cycling Road hehehe...

Ok, I give up on trying to raise new pokemon! Biker, Grastrocity versus Machop. Headbutt to 2 hp, Karate chop when Gastrocity was down to 75 hp. It's a critical hit! Grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble... AAAAARRRRGGGHH! Grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble. Go. Krystal. Kill. Decimate. Destroy. Pulverize. Burn to a crisp and eat the ashes. I spent 90k on him way too soon...

Cycling Road in reality is a mine field. Koffing and Weezing everywhere, all ready to selfdestruct. Eventually I make it out without any more deaths. Krystal went into the Cycling road a young, defenseless Nine-Tailed Fox, but she emerged a barbarian of tortuous fire. Going on to Route 18, Krystal scorches the all the Bird Keeper's pokemon and runs into the grass to find a Doduo. I catch it and name her Hydraka (hydra for having multiple heads, ka as in a stereotypical bird call). Entering Fuschia City, the first thing I do is head to the Safari Zone for a chance at catching a new pokemon. I head to area 1 and find a Parasect. Yippee. In case you didn't detect the sarcasm, I find it unfortunate that the ball caught it on the second try. I name it Paragarbge and leave the Zone.

Upon leaving the Safari Zone, I ask myself, why the hell did I just do that? I go back in and pay another $500 (grrr...) and attempt to quickly sweep up all the items. Super repel is super. So in one round, I pick up all the items (including HM 03 but excluding the nugget in the middle of nowhere that requires Surf) and exit the African Lion Safari Zone. Then I go to the mart and pick up my 3 Ultra Balls (hurrah!). And then, since I have nothing else to do, I go the Fuschia Gym, teaching Shellshark Surf along the way. Lacerator and Krystal took care of all the trainers, while I'm saving Koga for later. While on Route 15, I found a Bellsprout, but did not feel catching it, so Krystal ate it. I also found a Weepinbell on the route above that, which Krystal also ate. To make a long story short, I defeated all the trainers on the Routes from Lavender to Fuschia. As for that Snorlax, well I didn't think it would be fair to catch another, so down he went.

Koga was a chump. I send out Shellshark to take on his Muk. Needless to say, Shellshark defeated everything in one or two surfs (three for Muk since he used a potion) without being overlevelled at all. So next then, of course, is to take out the Rockets once again at Silph Co.

I begin the same way I usually do. Take the Card Key from Floor 5 and defeat the Rocket guarding the nurse on Floor 9. Then I go back down to Floor 2 and beat everybody up. I manage to not require any healing since then, and finally do when I once again reach floor 9 after defeating all Rockets below. So many Rockets, so much Xp. My team is overly pumped, and I wouldn't be surprised if I go to the Indigo Plateau with only Shellshark, Lacerator, and Krystal, especially since everyone else I was going to use died. R.I.P. Undertaker, Hinotama, Gastrocity. Scarlet's arms have to be so toned and tired from throwing the pokeballs all day, honestly they should just stay out and attack everyone in sight.

After defeating all of the Rockets available using only the stairs, I finally go down to Floor 3 where the one correct panel lies. Stepping onto it, Mewtwo teleports me to the 7th Floor where I spy Navy being a you-know-what standing there. What kept me? I was kicking arse dummy. So why exactly were you stalking me to Saffron? Anyway it's Shellshark versus Pidgeot. I realize I forgot to switch the leader so I switch to Krystal who takes a pitiful wing attack. Two flamethrowers and burnt birdy. Navy sends out Gyarados, so I switch back to Shellshark. Dang it, he's packing dragon rage. I have to switch out to Lacerator, who better hit and KO with rock slide. He does it perfectly. He sends out Venusaur, so I switch to Krystal who takes a sleep powder, but it misses. Flamethrower to red hp, and razor leaf. Flamethrower again, KO on Venusaur. Next up is Growlithe, who intimidates Krystal. Confuse ray, but Growlithe still mages to use take down. I switch to Lacerator while Growlithe hurts itself. Using dig, Growlithe hurts itself again, and then Lacerator KOs. Only Alakazam is left, who I am deadly afraid of. My team is all at least 10 levels higher, but Lacerator had bad sp. def, and the other two are in cautionary hp condition. I take a leap of faith and hope that Lacerator is faster for a dig attack. Slower, but Alakazam uses calm mind twice. Dig for OHKO! Alakazam could be very troublesome later though.

The Silph Worker guy hands me a Lapras, who I name Nessie. Since my team is somewhat wounded, I take the teleporter back to take the one right next to it, which is the hospital floor. I go back and teleport to the 11th Floor where I beat up another miserable Rocket before confronting the little red dwarf known as Giovanni himself. The battle begins, Lacerator versus Nidorino. Lacerator uses dig and makes Nidorino miss, then hits for a OHKO. Giovanni's next pokemon is Kangaskhan, who Lacerator hits with a brick break for 3/4 hp damage, while it uses tail whip. Brick break again for KO. Next up is Rhyhorn, who Lacerator digs under. Hit for red hp, while Rhyhorn misses again when Lacerator is above ground. Brick break for KO. Finally Nidoqueen is up, who Lacerator digs under. Hit for 4/5 hp damage, but Lacerator gets poisoned while Nidoqueen also uses body slam. Critical hit slash for KO.

So after I obtain the Master Ball, which I may or may not use, I run up to Floor 9 to heal, but what the heck, stupid nurse woman only thanks me without healing. Fortunately, Lacerator was healthy enough to get to the center with a plenty amount of hitpoints to spare. Then I fly back to the town that started it all, the Town of Pallet. Without telling Mom I've arrived, I go across the water to battle the trainers of Route 21. I reach Cinnabar Island where I heal since Lacerator got poisoned again, then fly to Celadon to purchase a Secret Power TM for Ninetales and an Ice Beam TM for Blastoise. I teach them the moves, then fly back to Cinnabar to take out the Route 20 trainers. Once I defeat them, I fly to Fuschia City to take out the Route 19 trainers as well as the other side of Route 20. So I defeat all those trainers, and then heal (Lacerator got poisoned once again!). But now you're probably thinking "Hey, Camerupt, what about Sabrina?" Oh settle down now, I haven't forgotton about her. In fact, the Saffron gym is next.

After defeating her pathetic trainers, I teleported to Sabrina's room. Putting Krystal in the lead, I began the match. As I send out Krystal, Sabrina does her Kadabra. Secret power for OHKO. The Mr Mime. Secret power for red hp, as Mime calm minds. Quick attack as Sabrina uses a hyper potion. Quick attack again for KO. Next is Venomoth, Flamethrower for OHKO. Finally Alakazam, secret power to red hp, also paralyzing it, while his synchronize then paralyzes Krystal. Alakazam gets a calm mind in. Quick attack while Sabrina uses a hyper potion. Secret power while Sabrina uses a full heal, but fully paralyzed. Alakazam uses psychic for half hp damage and gets a sp. def drop. Fortunately, Krystal gets her secret power and I win without any casualties. I heal, then fly back to Cinnabar Island.

Pokemon Mansion was mostly uneventful. Beat up the trainer's pokemon, picked up the items, didn't bother to have something pop out since I already have my team set. Once I got into the last dead end and obtained the Secret Key, escape rope out. Next was the Cinnabar Gym. I put Shellshark in the lead just because he destroyed everything, but then swapped out for Lacerator near the end since he had to catch up. I said forget the quizzes and just battled the trainers. Blaine was incredibly easy for Lacerator, even after Growlithe's intimidate he just OHKOed everything with dig, save Arcanine. I actually swapped him out on Arcanine just in case fire blast did him in. Shellshark gladly drowned the big doggy. Yay, Volcano badge and fire blast for Krystal.

I take one step out of the gym, and the next thing I know Bill, along with his super secret ninjas, is kidnapping me and takes me hostage on One Island, or Knot Island, or Bond Island, whatever you want to call it. So he shows me his mad scientist but nerd friend Celio and gives me a rock, telling me to buzz off and deliver it to some bald guy on the next island. I say frig that I start battling the trainers around the island and up the volcano. But once I reach Mt. Ember, I realize that I never even obtained the Strength HM and had to go back down. Then I travelled to Two Island, where I met Mr. Baldman and told him to take his stupid rock, but he refused until I go find his slave daughter (she has to make your lunch for you, really?) and then some dummy on a bike who can't count to 3 rides in and puffs a huge cloud of exhaust in the old guy's face. I laugh it off and leave for Three Island where I can find slave girl.

So I head off to Three Island, and, as usual, there's a biker mafia abroad. I see a bunch of the fatter bikers blocking the road so I yell to them to get the heck out of the way and instead his throws out a large mine and a disgusting piece of what should have been flushed down the toilet. Then another one thinks I'm joking around and sends out his own land mine. Krystal makes it explode in his face with flamethrower. Finally one the bikers moves out for a easy path to the other side of the city, but no he challenges me too. Again with the purple piece of a toilet waste, die. Finally big, fat, rough and tough boss who thinks he's cool cause he has a hair deficiency fights me. Weezing gets OHKOed and Muk gets scorched. I tell the guy to get some real pokemon and he moves his and his buddies' fat donkeys out of the way. Pokemart guy gives me a full restore, but I say what the heck man I'm trying to do a no healing item Nuzlocke here.

I continue to the Bond Bridge where a Pidgey appears, then dies. I put a repel on and defeat the trainers. I quickly navigate through the Berry Forest, find Lostelle (that was your best name, seriously?) and drown the Hypno. Magically we teleport back to Two Island, where baldy is happy to have his lunch slave back. I give him his stupid rock and get a stupid rock back (caveman trading), then head back to my kidnapper Bill and his nerd friend Celio. His ninjas knock me out and we take the boat back to Cinnabar. When we reach the shore, I shout mild profanities at the top of my lungs to Bill, and he walks away like he didn't know what just happened. Jerk.

I fly back to Viridian City, where the final gym leader awaits. I quickly dispose of the Ground type trainers (erm, Machoke, Arbok, Tauros?) and *gasp* no way, the gym leader is the guy trying to take over the world? Yes, it is none other than short angry dwarf man Giovanni. I see the steam puff out of his ears as I send out Lacerator to earn his TM 26. Dig hits Rhyhorn for an OHKO. Dugtrio next, who is also OHKOed. Then Nidoqueen, who Lacerator digs against. For whatever reason I forget that it also has earthquake, so Lacerator gets pounded double damage, but still OHKOs the Queen of Nothing. Nidoking next, and I switch to Shellshark who takes an earthquake like the big, bad boss Giovanni wishes he was. Surf, OHKO. Rhyhorn... dude why isn't it evolved? Surf for OHKO. And with that, I obtain all badges and Lacerator learns the prized move Earthquake.

Healing, I head over to the familiar Route 22 where Navy appears in my path once again. Pidgeot is taken out by a 2HKO from Krystal, as is Venusaur when he comes out. I don't actually remember the rest of the battle, but I won with no casualties and Navy wimped out once again. I heal, and then head to Victory Road, first being stopped by 8 guards who should see that I have all the badges and not search me for each individual one. I finally make it to Victory Road, where all the trainers get massacred. 40 or so dead pokemon later...

Ahh! Finally back out into open air and sunshine. Damn it Lacerator, poisoned again? Whatever, we're here, and though my team isn't in the best condition after that, they all made it. And one more thing - time for rare candy level ups! So I enter the Indigo Plateau Pokemon League, heal, buy some full restores, max potions, and full heals (since this is the only time I'm allowed to use them) and enter the Elite 4 hall with Lv 59 Shellshark, Lv 60 Lacerator, and Lv 60 Krystal.

Forgot to mention that I taught Shellshark brick break a while ago, and good thing too since it was the only thing useful against Lorelei. Her pokemon were incredibly annoying. Dewgong, STOP using rest! Finally, crit brick break. Surf on Cloyster to 1 hp (they always survive by 1 hp, why?) full restore on Lorelei's part but Cloyster dies anyway. Slowbro was no trouble, 2HKO with bite. Same thing with Jynx, except she forced me to full restore from lovely kiss. Lapras was the hardest, taking a good number of brick breaks to take out, especially since Lorelei healed it. But I won, and with only some damage to Shellshark's PP.

Bruno was, well, how should I say this... pathetic! Go Lacerator on that Onix. Use earthquake followed up by brick br- Oh. OHKO from earthquake. Good boy Lacerator. Other Onix, also OHKO. Hitmonchan gave some trouble, surviving an earthquake and receiving a full restore, but was no match for Lacerator. Hitmonlee, though hitting with a powerful hi jump kick, was OHKOed by earthquake. Machamp wasn't much different, going down in 2 hits. And so the battle was won solely on Lacerator's part.

Agatha was a bit of a nuisance. Bite was a 2HKO on Gengar, who tried to double team but failed. Golbat was OHKOed by ice beam, while the next Gengar played around with Shellshark a bit before getting KOed by bite. Arbok was nothing special, and Haunter was just a Gengar wannabe. So Shellshark solely handled Agatha, though with trouble. Now you may be wondering, Camerupt, what about Krystal? Don't worry, she'll have her spotlight.

Lance's Gyrados was incredibly annoying. Spamming ice beam and bite was the best Shellshark could do, but he eventually accomplished it. Both Dragonairs were taken out with ice beam, somehow surviving it though, while even Dragonite was not OHKOed. I suppose though that this is due to Shellshark's rather low base sp. atk, but whatever it works. Aerodactyl was OHKOed by surf, and my team was happy.

Finally, the Champion battle versus Navy. How exactly he grinded in the time that it took to get to him I'll never know, but the battle began Lacerator versus Pidgeot. Rock slide for 2HKO. Next up, of course, was Venusaur, and this was Krystal's cue. I switch as Venusaur takes in sunlight, then for fun use confuse ray. Venusaur hits itself, nullifying it's solarbeam. Flamethrower for a KO after a full restore. Next, Rhydon, switch to Shellshark who takes an earthquake. Surf for OHKO. Next is Alakazam, who I try to get Shellshark to bite to death. His psychic was very powerful however, doing about half hp damage and getting a sp. def drop. I switch to Krystal who takes a psychic, then confuse ray. Krystal finishes him off with secret power. Now for the most annoying of all pokemon to my team, yet another Gyarados. I switch to Shellshark, hoping he can take the hit despite low hp. He does (a hydro pump, lol) and I heal him as Gyarados begins to thrash. This was the most annoying part of the battle, as ice beam and bite did barely anything and whatshisface still had full restores, but eventually Shellshark overpowered it. His last pokemon was a pathetic Arcanine, who attempted a pitiful extremespeed before getting OHKOed by surf. I am the third reigning champion of today!

Last edited by Quiet Camerupt; 05-13-2011 at 09:57 PM.
Old 05-13-2011, 09:59 PM
Quiet Camerupt Offline

Default Re: Quiet Camerupt's Leafgreen Nuzlocke Challenge

But... is it really over? Is Team Rocket (Racket) really extinguished? Why did the Pokemon League suddenly close down? Who has the authority to strip me of my Champion status and give it back to the loser? And why must Oak tell you to catch 60 pokemon?

But because of the last question, the other questions will never be answered, because unfortunately only the first pokemon in each area can be caught, not equaling 60 different species. So, as far as legitimacy goes, Leafgreen Nuzlocke Complete (plays victory music)!

Old 05-16-2011, 09:59 AM
extincind Offline
New Trainer

Default Babe, I Love You Divx

How To Download The Hit List Download The Adjustment Bureau Movie 2010 download movie Cougars, Inc Little Fockers hd download free download of Jai Bolo Telangana The Infidel 3d download Violent Blue movie score The Rio Download Full Film Download The Beyond the Blackboard Film Where Can I download The Resident online Length Of Pimp Movie Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time movies Universal Squadrons aka Minuteman Hdtv Download Fast Five Movie Online Little Fockers Film Now where can i download the Patiala House Watch Full Film Of Date Night Watch Free online Buy Once Fallen Movie Where Can I Download The Devil Within The Film Ice Quake Movie Yahoo Buy The It's Kind of a Funny Story Watch Lake Placid 3 Movie Hq How to Train Your Dragon Film Direct Download Buy Season of the Witch The Movie Download The Tangled Film film stream Scared Shrekless watch Ticking Clock film download Switch Teaser Download wikipedia The King's Speech The Fighter Lost watch the entire film of Secretariat online Sex and the City 2 Buy download movie Planet Hulk The Season of the Witch Movie Online When Can I Buy Morning Glory Film