Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 05-19-2011, 08:52 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Default Re: [ADVENTURE] Suvaty: A Tropical Challenge

Avalon
Dining Hall

Avalon and Scyez just finished off their meals, and they were pretty content with it. However, they weren't getting back in line anytime soon: Some children rushing to get their food were quite fierce in doing so. Fortunatly, Avalon had some more company than before to work with. His company included a creepy-looking blonde with spiky hair with a Pidgey on his shoulder, a woman that had just tried to sit on a Houndour, the owner of the Houndour, and the man that had yet to return from getting his milk...Or was it that Avalon finished his food that fast?

"Hey, hi there!" Avalon said, looking at the only person that was inoccupied with anything; the previously mentioned creepy blonde. "My name's Avalon, The Riolu on my head is Scyez, and isn't this trip exciting?! Pokemon, Trainers of Pokemon, Gyms, their Leaders, Pokemon Leauge, the Elite 4, the Champion, whatnot I don't know yet, all that stuff! Am I right!?" Avalon said, all really fast.

"Riioriioriolriooo! Riolu-ri-rioooo!" Scyez yelped. "Riiiiiiii-Ri-Ri-Riiiiii!"

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 05-20-2011, 08:52 PM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011

A group of people walked into the dining hall. There were 20 people all dressed the same: Long black trench coats, black sunglasses, and black fedoras. The person in the front nodded and the group dispersed. 2 people went to each exit and sealed it off and the rest began walking around the hall. One of the people took the microphone from the entertainment stage and began talking: "Attention passengers," This was a woman's voice, "Team Orron is pleased to interrupt your breakfast! We have the captain hostage and we demand money. All of it! If you want to leave this ship unharmed you'll do as we say! Don't get any funny ideas either!" Some of the passengers reached for their pockets while the children began to cry.
Old 05-20-2011, 09:42 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Robert Masters and Lilac
Dining Hall, Boat

Robert calmly continued to eat his meal as the threats were made. He looked over to his Riolu as she finished her berry bowl. "Another 'team'. How very unoriginal, and how very annoying." Robert spoke calmly and confidently. Standing to his feet, Robert placed one fist on the center of the wooden table he had been sitting at and glanced over to the man on stage.

"You see, I have no money, but I'll be MORE than happy to give you a nice trip to the nearest hospital with every bone in your body broken." Robert spoke before raising his fist and driving it down in an attempt to break the wooden table in half as an attempt to intimidate some of the goons in the room, giving their leader a psychotic glare, as if he was about to enjoy bashing skulls in. "I think you chose the wrong ship to hijack, little girl. Oh, and if you're about to try the 'well we have the captain' excuse, I could really care less about him." He said, trying to pull a fast bluff. His real intention, more than just to scare some of the goons, was to intentionally draw attention to himself. If the guards at the sides were to go at him, it would leave the exits open for the other passengers to escape. Also, his actions might motivate other tough trainers to side with him.

Last edited by Master Zorua; 05-21-2011 at 10:25 PM.
Old 05-21-2011, 09:14 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Avalon
Dining Hall

Avalon nearly burst out laughing. These people either thought that this was the matrix, or they were idiots, the way they did everything-especially what they wore. Of these two choices, Avalon went with the latter.

As the Orron grunts and their de-facto leader (Avalon assumed the speaker was the de-facto leader) made their threats, and the dude with the other Riolu made his to the Orran grunts, Avalon decided to chime in.

"You look ridiculous in all that, your definatly idiots, and you're all probably whimps at best." Avalon said. "You probably don't even need to break all their bones-Just one'll put 'em in critical care for the rest of their lives, mate." Avalon said to the threatening, Riolu-owning trainer, standing next to him.

"And besides, there's twenty of them, and how many of us? Definatly more than twenty." Avalon added. He was not confident that the people nearby would rally with him, but he could try.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 05-22-2011, 01:12 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

The woman with the microphone smiled, "Fine then, have it your way." She and the other members of Team Orron pulled out pistols, "I have no issues killing all of you! Now give us the money!" At this, many of the passengers gave money to the patroling members of Orron.
Old 05-22-2011, 03:18 AM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

Spencer Thompson
Hall of Dining

Spencer had just closed his eyes to rest a few moments when he heard a voice nearby. His slightly pointed ears focused on the noise, and he could hear a slight rustling of clothes. "Hey, hi there," the seemingly excitable person said. His voice hinted that he was a young male, and when the blonde opened a single eye he saw that he was right. His new friend was short, skinny, and simply looked like a young teenager. The teen continued, "My name's Avalon, The Riolu on my head is Scyez, and isn't this trip exciting?! Pokemon, Trainers of Pokemon, Gyms, their Leaders, Pokemon Leauge, the Elite 4, the Champion, whatnot I don't know yet, all that stuff! Am I right!" As if an exclamation point to all of this, the teen's Pokemon pet let out a noise.

Michael the Pidgey cooed, jumping onto the ground and staring at the other creature. He seemed to understand his fellow Pokemon and answered in kind, letting out a short series of tweets. Letting the two have fun, Spencer turned his dark eyes to the one called Avalon. "Spencer Thompson," he replied cooly, "and I can't say it's too exciting yet, but I--"

He was cut off by the entrance of the strange group of men and women. They wore hats and black trench coats, proudly looking for all the world to see like total idiots. "But it looks like the excitement level just picked up," he mumbled to his new companion, recalling his small bird companion into his ball. He hid the ball in his pocket, keeping his ace in his pocket.

One of the boys stood up, slamming his hand on his table and making threats. Spencer's new companion chose a totally different tactic, poking and prodding the obviously evil group for whatever reason. In response, the group pulled out guns, further threatening the group of civilians to give up their dough. For just a second the tall adult's eyes narrowed, not yet ready to give up the money he allowed himself to start his adventure. Making his eyes more nonthreatening, he thought 'At least they've shown their hand, now we know what to expect.'

Though to the rest of the world he was simply staring in shock, his mind was traveling forwards at high speeds. As he looked around in mock fear, he was counting the people in the crowd who might join in if it came to rebelling. There was no way to coordinate their attack, but the group wouldn't expect to be jumped, which gave them some form of an upper hand. As his eyes continued looking around his long fingers grabbed himself a stick of gum from his pocket, stripping the wrapped and slipping the sugary stick into his mouth. There was a best time to attack, and Spencer could only hope the others waited for it.

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."
Old 05-22-2011, 12:20 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Avalon
Dining Hall

They pulled out firearms. Pistols. Great. They just proved they were that cowardly. Anybody could shoot a man. However, it also proved that they were indeed in control. Bringing knives to gunfights was a way to get killed, and Avalon didn't even have a knive.

Avalon remained silent, digging through his pockets. Mercifully, not a cent was there-he put all 3000 in the bag. He didn't dare smile, but he smiled inwardly. They were indeed whimps for pulling out guns, they indeed looked ridiculous, and Avalon would prove they were idiots if they didn't search his bag.

Avalon felt sad inwardly too: Why did people kill over strips of paper?

Avalon put his hands up, and so did Scyez. Both looked depressed about losing this one.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 05-22-2011, 02:37 PM
Beartic Tundra Offline

Send a message via AIM to Beartic Tundra Send a message via MSN to Beartic Tundra Send a message via Yahoo to Beartic Tundra

Suzu and Gaia
Dining Hall, Boat

As she watched, the trainer of the Houndour she had tripped over rushed into the room. Suzu began blushing madly at her blunder, and turned her face into the carpet again. How? How will I ever be good enough to become a Ranger? Let alone a detective. I can't be useful if all I do is trip over the Pokemon instead of helping them. I'm sorry Mom and Dad. I don't think I can do it. Tears began falling down Suzu's face as she was thinking about her parents, and she almost missed what the trainer behind her had said.

"I'm sorry, are you alright?" Suzu turned her tear-streaked face towards her, noticing that the Houndour was alright. He appeared to be a little taken back, but other than that he was fine. Suzu nodded and wiped her face, taking the girl's outstretched hand thankfully and dusting herself off. Glancing around, she noticed that Gaia was missing.

"Did you happen to see where my Budew went? I don't see her anywhere...." Suzu trailed off quietly as a group of men and women in black burst into the room and a woman began to demand all their money. Patting herself down, Suzu realized her backpack was still inside a small vent she found near her chair, which left her relieved and still slightly worried.

To her left was a table that had what appeared to be a few other Pokemon trainers. One of them decided to stand up and start threatening the group that had walked in, and as a result they all pulled out guns. Suzu gasped and wrapped her arms around herself, worried for everyone in the room. She still had not found Gaia, and that worried her even more.

"Bud..... dew." Suzu heard the faint call, and her gaze turned towards the woman at the stage. Under the table directly in front of her, Gaia was shaking and staring out at the room. She had seen Suzu, and was reaching her vines toward her. Shaking her head, Suzu motioned very carefully that Gaia was to stay there. She nodded her head, still scared, and scooted back slightly.

Shiva

Level 100: 1,128

ASB Stats >>>>>>> Ask me to Ref an ASB Battle for you :D
Old 05-23-2011, 01:58 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Robert Masters and Lilac
Dining Hall, Boat

The guns didn't phase Robert. If, as they threatened, they had no problems in killing everyone there, then why go through the trouble of just making threats? Robert whispered to his Riolu what he wanted her to do. When I tell you go, I want you to use Quick Attack and strike that woman in the head before retreating to this guy beside us. Trust me on the rest. he whispered. Once his Riolu gave a nod, Robert placed a hand on a dirty, empty china plate on the tabe next to him.

"And here I'd like to play a little game called 'Call the Bluff'. You see there Little Joey Balinda, if you really have no problems doing that, then, gosh darn, why bother putting yourself in a rather dangerous situation when you could have done that in the first place? Of course, mass murder would have the international police hotdoging your sorry excuses for living meatsacks with poor fashion senses so thoroughly you'd have to spend the rest of your pathetic lives in a small little yellow submarine underwater. And oh, by the by..."

At this point Robert chucked the china plate like a frisbee at the leader woman. If her gun was loaded she would have to shoot it down, which was where Lilac would come in. "GO!" He called out as he began to try and bum-rush the woman. His Riolu would also rush at the woman, aiming for her head, meaning she would have three attacks coming straight at her. If his plan worked out, he could try to get her into a full nelson hold. Having the defacto leader at his mercy would theoretically force the team goons to listen and obey him.
Old 05-24-2011, 08:56 PM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

2 Linoone lunged in the way of the assault. One grabbed the plate in it's mouth, and the other pushed the Riolu onto the ground. A man in white robes stood up from his table, "That's enough Allison! You're making a fool of Team Orron!" This man was very old, his hair was long and gray, and his beard was too.

The woman with the microphone, who was Allison, stared at this man for a few minutes before shouting again, "You old geezer! You never saw the potential of Orron, bt I do!"

The old man snapped his fingers and the 2 Linoone returned to his side, "Team Orron was established to help and protect the people of Suvaty! Not terrorize them!"

Allison shook her head, "Well, Orron has a new leader! So now your ideals are history!" She snapped her fingers and the lights went out. They came back up only moments later to reveal that every member of Team Orron had vanished.

The old man was still there, and he walked over to the trainer who ordered his Riolu to attack, "I'm sorry about Allison. What is your name?"
Old 05-24-2011, 09:49 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Avalon
Dining Hall

Holy crow. The Linoone were awesome. And the de-facto leader's name was Allison.

Avalon felt that the attack the other Riolu trainer tried to pull off-and what he probably intended to do, grab Allison-would result in the grunts just killing everybody, regardless of their lack of leadership. It would either be from them dissolving into dissaray, them just wanting to take control of the situation. Avalon also felt that Allison could have been expandable, meaning that the grunts could have just killed her with little reprocusions. The old man was compleatly right to have stopped his attack.

"For the record, I'm compleatly guessing here. I'm guessing his name. Is it...Uhh...Is it...Robert Masters? Oh, I'm just guessing here." Avalon said to the elderly man that just saved their skins. "...Whatever to that, you look like you command some respect. One old man, with two Linoone? Just two Pokemon, taking on twenty people, probably with Pokemon of their own and guns? You must be really good to make them turn tail. How'd they make the blackout? Oh, forgot, I'm Avalon, and this is Scyez, and were you the original leader of this Orron group, and whose this new leader, and...How hot's Suvaty? I'm burning already. I think I might need some new clothes." Avalon added, randomly adding questions to his own introduction.

Avalon quickly turned his gaze around the room, to see if the grunts left ANYTHING behind. If anything remained, then it would benefit the authorities that were now bound to be hunting down Team Orron with eagle eyes.

(Ooc: I want to see if any checks could be made to see if Avalon spots anything the grunts might have left behind. Would that involve Wisdom?)

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 05-24-2011, 10:13 PM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

((OOC: Yes, that would be wisdom. I've set the DC at 5 because this is the first check, and the place is a mess. roll on a 20 sided die: 10. Your wisdom modifier: +1. 10+1=11. You suceed))

Avalon notices a cardkey lying on the ground, $200, and a potion near where Allison was standing.

The old man chuckled, "Calm yourself boy. Yes, I was once the leader of Team Orron. I formed the group to protect people from wild Pokemon. But I was getting old and had to leave, so I put Allison in charge. I see now that was a mistake. Nobody in Orron would hurt me or my Linoone. The blackout? Easy. There were more than 20 people here. I know all Orron's tactics. They had someone near a fuse box to cut the power momentarily. And no, Suvaty is not hot."
Old 05-24-2011, 10:28 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Robert Masters
Dining Hall, Ship

Robert was on alert as he watched the confrontation and went on higher alert when the lights went out. However, when the lights came back on, the only 'member' of Team Orron was the old man who claimed to be the old leader. He was about to answer when the other kid spoke up for him. "Odd how you would know my name when I never introduced myself to anyone aboard." Robert calmly commented. His demeanor shifted back to his calmer self as he looked to the old man.

"Yes, my name is Robert Masters. I'm a martial artist training to be an aura guardian. However, I've still yet to control my rage against criminal teams, considering I've seen first-hand the amount of suffering groups like them have caused people and Pokemon alike. I thank you for your intervention." Robert spoke calmly. He didn't trust the old man despite what happened, but he wanted to hear the full story. If this once good team turned to crime, it'd be a very good chance that he'd have to confront them again eventually. He'd need to know everything about this team.
Old 05-25-2011, 12:31 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(Ooc: I'll be claiming all that, thank you very much.)

Avalon
Dining Hall

Avalon's forsight prevailed. Scyez and him found a few things lying around where Allison was: A keycard, a potion, and most importantly, two hundred Pokedollars, probably Allison's own, considering nobody gave any money to her, but rather her cohorts. Avalon didn't wait for someone else to claim it, he scooped up his prizes himself.

Listening to the old man's and Robert's conversation made Avalon think that Allison might, just might, not be the actuall leader. Maybe someone else was pulling the strings, using Allison as a foreman? Avalon didn't think too much of it, the chances were, for now, remote.

There was just one thing he really didn't get. "Ehh, isn't it like, the tropics, or something? It's supposed to be hot and humid in the tropics. Oh, whatever, I was always sensetive to heat." Avalon said. "I definatly need new clothes, I'm going to burn in a fiery husk with this jacket. I hope it's not hot as an Undella summer...Whatever."

"So, your name is Robert Masters? I'm really, really, REALLY good with guessing names. To further show you this trait, I hearby claim that your Riolu's name is Lilac. Coincidentally, I also plan on being a Martial Artist...And a Aura user...And one of those wierd Mystic dudes, too. They are all awesome." Avalon said. Scyez, taking a good look at the other Riolu with mild interest, quickly found boredom inside her calmer counterpart, and rejoined Avalon's head, sitting on his beret.

"And I wouldn't be so sure about that part about them not harming you...If they lost favor in you as a leader, then I'm betting anything on that the same miracle won't happen twice..." Avalon said to the old leader.

"So, how much time 'till we reach Suvaty, anyhow? I'm bored of waiting here." Avalon said. Avalon put the new items in his bag, and while doing so, checked for some new clothes. He found enough for an outfit change. He then sealed his bag, walked towards the door that led outside, and opened it. Avalon looked out to the front of the ship, hoping that his next sight would be Suvaty's shore.

(Ooc: Is Suvaty on the horizon? I don't want to play out the boat scene much longer.)

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 05-25-2011 at 12:35 AM.
Old 05-25-2011, 01:00 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

((OOC: The ship has been docked at Suvaty during the Orron hijack. They told the captain to make it seem like they weren't there yet))

The old man sighed and scratched his beard, "They won't hurt me, Allison is my daughter. I put her in charge because I thought she knew the importance of helping others. But clearly she didn't." The man sat in a nearby chair, "She's not evil, just misguided. I've been travelling around Suvaty trying to stop her."