Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 07-24-2011, 02:16 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Default Re: [ADVENTURE] Suvaty: A Tropical Challenge

Avalon
Route 1

Avalon saw his Riolu mercilessly (and harmlessly) get tossed to the ground. Then he asked the single most ridiculous question ever: Would they give the dude up willingly?

Avalon gave sharp looks at Robert and Anthony, looks that meant he was going to fight this dude, and looks that tried to convince them to follow suit.

Considering the positon of Scyez, Avalon already had an opening move figured out-Quick Attack to knock the gun out of the Orron member's hand before he got to use it. Hopefully, during the coarse of the fight, he'd be able to retrieve it, and he honestly hoped that the Orron member wasn't bluffing and did have bullets in that gun.

(Ooc: I say beat the crud out of him!)

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 07-29-2011, 05:05 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011

Blast leapt from Anthony's shoulder and stared at the Orron member. Anthony could tell Blast wanted to fight. He caught Avalon's face and knew that he wanted to fight too. He sighed, "I'm no fighter, I'm only a breeder but I cannot allow you to hurt anyone!"

((OOC: I say whomp him good. I hope Master Zorua returns, 2/3 isn't a bad voting scheme, but I would like to take his opinion into account...))
Old 08-07-2011, 12:25 AM
Master Zorua Offline

(Sorry for the delay)
Robert sneered a bit at the Orron member. "What a coward. Hiding behind someone else with a little toy gun because you don't have the balls to face any one of us in real combat." Robert spoke as he glared at the man. "I have a proposition for you then. If, and only if, you can beat me in a real fight, no Pokemon, no weapons, just our fists, then we'll hand over the man and leave. But if you lose, then you'll get a taste of your own medicine and give up one of your Pokemon to me before you leave us be. Or are you so piss-ant cowardly that you can't handle matters like a real man?" Robert challenged the man.
Old 08-09-2011, 03:00 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Avalon
Route 1

Robert gave the Orron member a talk-off. Avalon suddenly hoped that Robert's physical appearance wasn't for show. Avalon despised not being able to back your promises.

Then he said a taste of your own medicine...Take one of his Pokemon...

Avalon thought it in his head: "Robert, do it and I'll kill you."

He would. He had never stolen a Pokemon from anyone but an owner that was without a shadow of a doubt abusive. What if the only Pokemon he had was a treasured companion, and not the grade-d brainwashed Pokemon the likes of Team Plasma and others had gathered?

Of course, as always, his lying ability is unmatched. Sure, when no tension is immediatly present, he's so overjoyed that he can't even give a good conversation-but when the going get's tough, Avalon's tough gets going far faster. Avalon's face had remained as it always had been through the whole scene-stone cold.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 08-15-2011, 09:00 PM
Game_Master Offline

The grunt smiled and pulled a pokeball from his coat pocket, "You think I care about my Pokemon?" He opened it and a Koffing popped out. The Koffing smiled and floated around it's master. It seemed to love the grunt. He smirked and put the pistol barrel against Koffing. "Well, now you have two options. I kill the man, or my Koffing! I don't give a damn either way. You think taking my POkemon is a taste of my own medicine? Orron doesn't steal Pokemon, we kill them."
Old 08-17-2011, 01:28 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Avalon
Route 1

...OK, NOW he'd be cool with Robert taking the Pokemon.

"OK, we're all idiots. Robert's an idiot for suggesting a fistfight to a person that's smarter than to be lured into possibly a four-on-one brawl, Grunty over there's an idiot for pointing a gun at a Koffing, I'm an idiot for pointing this out, and Grunty's even more of an idiot when considering that he forgot about what nearly strangled him." Avalon said.

"Scyez, Quick Attack the gun!" Avalon said.

Before further reaction could be made, Scyez jetted off, with full intention to ram into the Gun.

Besides, who'd shoot a Koffing? A Koffing uses poison gas, and shooting it would let a good amount out from the body-potentially lethal. Avalon sensed that it was either a bluff or he had it loaded with blanks.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 08-22-2011, 12:40 AM
Game_Master Offline

DC to knock the gun out of his hand: 8
your roll: 15
Gun is knocked out of his hand!

"Gah! Stupid Riolu!" The grunt looked around for any other Orron member, but none were to be found.
Old 08-22-2011, 02:55 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Avalon
Route 1

Oh yhea. Scyez did her job good: The gun was out of the Grunt's reach now. Avalon's grin was massive.

Avalon ran in to kick the guy right in his face, making sure not to disturb the Koffing-poisonous gasses were to be avoided. "Scyez, quick attack this dude!" He yelled, getting his female Riolu in on the action too.

Avalong giggled inwardly. Avalon was just better than this Grunt. He thought faster, acted faster, had better Pokemon, and he was ready to teach all of Orran a lesson: Get in his way, and die in record time.

He'd had enough of morons like these a LONG time ago.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!