Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2 » Pokemon: Black/White

Pokemon: Black/White Discuss the game: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Ask/Answer questions and discussions about Pokemon Black/White only.

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2011, 01:38 PM
Blood_Flood Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via ICQ to Blood_Flood Send a message via AIM to Blood_Flood Send a message via MSN to Blood_Flood
Default Action Replay not working :( *Read befoe you Judge*

Hey everyone,
I have white version and no access to WiFi.... so i missed the Victini event, i was going to use my AR DSi to get the event. I found the code but it doesn't work, i tried some of code junkies codes and they don't work either.... why?

Action Replay DSi:
Firmware 1.25.14
Pokemon White
Updated Drivers

also no matter what the subscriptions will not load, i made exceptions to my firewalls and everything

last off sorry if this is the wrong section, i wasn't sure were to put it.
Old 05-15-2011, 03:00 PM
Tasteless Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tasteless
Default Re: Action Replay not working :( *Read befoe you Judge*

When you put codes on the AR and then turn it off and turn it back on, are the codes still there?

I had an issue with that before..

Otherwise, make sure you have the correct game ID number in and make sure you're pressing the right activation buttons.

I hate to say that it's not uncommon for action replays to just plain break and never work again. Test it with another one of your games to rule out that possibility.

Apparently 101% of all teenagers are homosexual. Who knew?
Old 05-15-2011, 09:51 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Action Replay not working :( *Read befoe you Judge*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood_Flood View Post
Hey everyone,
I have white version and no access to WiFi.... so i missed the Victini event, i was going to use my AR DSi to get the event. I found the code but it doesn't work, i tried some of code junkies codes and they don't work either.... why?

Action Replay DSi:
Firmware 1.25.14
Pokemon White
Updated Drivers

also no matter what the subscriptions will not load, i made exceptions to my firewalls and everything

last off sorry if this is the wrong section, i wasn't sure were to put it.
Does your DSi AR have a Micro SD card slot? If so, then you need to update the Firmware if you haven't already. Google Update Firm ware DSi AR and go to the Code Junkies page and find the download :)