Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 06-28-2011, 07:45 PM
Elecii Offline

Default --horror-- [Collection of Short Stories]

Hello, and welcome to --horror--. This thread will hold all short stories I've written that are the horror genre. They're all short stories, since I find them easier to write. Some are based on true facts, and others are ones that I've come up with, or me and a friend have made a basic plot, but I've written the actual story. So without further ado, the list of stories!

Stories
Blood (You could be next...)
One Glass of Water (Believe in ghosts...)
Thirteenth of Friday (Careful what you wish for...)
Screeching Laughter (Always remember the past...)

Ideas I'm working on
Fireworks (You have a right to be scared...) - About a girl on fireworks night - idea by me and a friend

Also, I will state who came up with the original idea.

i can't love you more than this

Last edited by Elecii; 06-28-2011 at 08:00 PM.
Old 06-28-2011, 07:45 PM
Elecii Offline

Default Re: --horror-- [Collection of Short Stories]

Reserved...

Old 06-28-2011, 07:47 PM
Elecii Offline

This story is based on something that happened to me and a friend. The last two paragraphs aren't true we did find the knife. Censored for spoiler.

Blood
You could be next...

I'm standing in my friend's kitchen. On the side there is a glass, a jar of honey and a tiny bottle of red food dye. "So, are you ready?" My friend, Elana, asks. I nod my head silently; I don't want to wake her parents up. Elana picks up the glass and fills three-quarters of it up with water, then places it back on the side. I twist the lid off the jar of honey. Elana sildes open a drawer and hands me a spoon.

"Are you sure we should be doing this?" I ask quickly.

"Come on, it's just for a joke," Elana says, smiling.

"Fine," I say, not very amused. I take a spoonful of honey and put it into the water. Elana puts a tiny drop of red food dye in and I mix it all around. "Right, it's done," I say and hand the glass with our mixture in to Elana. She pours it onto the wooden floor, then takes a knife from the sink then places it in the fake blood she had just poured on the floor.

Taking the half-full glass of fake blood with her, Elana exits the kitchen, and I follow her out. She places the glass onto the table. I stand by the wall that has a red stain on. The red stain has always been there. Elana even has a picture of her as a little girl and it has the red stain in it.

I never bothered to ask her what it was, I've always assumed it was paint, but looking closer at it, it looks more like blood. "Elana," I say. She turns her head towards me. "What is this?" I ask, pointing to the stain.

"I'm not sure," she replies, "it's been there ever since my parents bought the house."

I stare at the stain for while. “Did you know what that knocking was last night?” She just shakes her head. Five minutes later I ask, "Can we have breakfast?" Elana goes into the kitchen, followed by me. I look to check on the fake blood. It's gone. There is no sign it was there before, either. "Did anyone come into the kitchen?" I ask.

"No. Why?" Elana replies before also seeing that the fake blood is gone. She's speechless. I remember that we'd put a knife in the fake blood.

"Where's the knife?" I ask, very scared. Both Elana and I look around, but it's not there. I look down to the floor again. "Not here," I say. I look up to the back door. There is a black figure standing outside, something silver glinting in its hand. Elana looks up too.

Manic laughter is all we can hear. Both I and Elana run off screaming. I quickly turn back. Written on the wall, just above the stain, in red are the words, 'You're next.'

Old 06-28-2011, 07:49 PM
Elecii Offline

This is a story me and a friend came up with. We were trying to freak each other out, so I told her this while we were alone outside at midnight. Yes, I did scare her. xD

One Glass of Water
Believe in ghosts...

Every night after Mia and Lily had gone to bed, Lily would ask Mia to make her a drink of water. Mia, being older, would do that for her sister because Lily was afraid of the ghosts. Mia used to be afraid of ghosts when she was younger, but grew out of it.

Their mother had once told them that she had a younger sister, four years younger than herself, who died at the age of nine because of ghosts. This story scared Mia and Lily, but when Mia got to the age of ten she just thought that it was silly.

So one night, at half past nine in the evening, Lily asked Mia to get her a drink. Mia got out of bed and went down the stairs. There was a moaning sound coming from the cupboard under their stairs. The cupboard was always locked, but this time it had been left open.

Mia, being nosy, opened the cupboard. She looked in when a ghostly pale hand reached out for her she jumped backwards in shock screaming. She closed her eyes, hoping it was a dream, but when she reopened them she found that she wasn’t.

She stepped forward and tried to pull the cupboard open, but it wouldn’t budge. Sighing in relief, she skipped into the kitchen. She grabbed a glass off of the kitchen table and filled it up with water. She took it upstairs to her and Lily’s room. When she went in she put the glass on their bedside table.

She told Lily that she’d made her water, but Lily didn’t answer. Mia lifted her sister’s duvet up, and Lily wasn’t in bed. Mia assumed she was in the toilet and went to bed.
In the morning she awoke to find that Lily still wasn’t in bed. Suddenly the glass of water fell onto the floor and shattered into thousands of pieces, and just at that moment, Mia heard her sister scream, but knew it wasn’t coming from their room, but the cupboard under the stairs...

Old 06-28-2011, 07:50 PM
Elecii Offline

This one I came up with by myself, when I got bored. (:

Thirteenth of Friday
Careful what you wish for...
“Ugh, Bailee, hurry up, I want to get to the wish parlour before it closes.”

“Well sorry, Arizona, but I do have to carry all your textbooks, and all mine too.”

Arizona and Bailee, two best friends, had a three minute walk from the park to the wish parlour. Arizona wanted to go to the wishing parlour because she had a wish. A special wish that she wanted to make.

“Come on, come on!” Arizona shouted, rushing ahead.

She’d finally given up waiting on Bailee and ran straight to the wish parlour all by herself. “Hello,” she said to the lady working at the parlour.

“Good evening,” the lady replied.

“I’d like to make one wish, please,” she said, handing over a fifty pence coin. She stepped forward onto the platform. “I wish... that my best friend, Bailee, could be at my side every second of the day, since she is my best friend.” She clapped her bands twice, patted her right shoulder with her right hand, then her left shoulder with her right hand then stepped backwards off the platform.

The next day, Arizona heard that Bailee had been murdered. It had been at their local park. A cold chill went through Arizona. “Got what you wished for?” A cold chilling voice asked.

Arizona looked to her right. There was her calendar hanging on the wall. ‘Saturday the 14th’.

“Friday the thirteenth? The death of my best friend? This isn’t what I meant by at my side every second of the day.”

She went to go talk to the lady at the wish parlour. There was a hooded figure standing there. “Excuse me,” Arizona said, tapping the figure. The figure spun round. It had no face, just murderous red glowing eyes. Arizona screamed.

“Payback...” the figure whispered into Arizona’s ear. It was the chilling voice of Bailee.

‘Payback.’

Old 06-28-2011, 07:57 PM
Elecii Offline

This story was for a school project. It was entered into a competition, but we never found out how we did.

Screeching Laughter
Always remember the past...

It was now or never; I couldn’t lose now. I’d gone five days straight playing this, and if I failed now then I would regret it forever. My horse strode forward, and I was about to throw my spear straight through my enemy’s chest.

“DINNER, NOW!” my Mum yelled.

I paused my game then slid down the edge of our stairs. As I put my hand on the kitchen door to turn it I felt something brush past me. Wait, not something, someone.

“Shina, now,” she yelled again.

I shrugged my shoulders and opened the door. The smell of roast dinner surrounded me. “Thought we were having something disgusting today?” I laughed.

“Get over yourself, Shina,” my grouchy older sister groaned. She was always on her mobile, whatever we were doing.

“Whatever, Kayla.”

I made a face at her before I sat down.

After dinner I decided I couldn’t be bothered to go back to my game, so I went into our grand living room. I ran and did a somersault onto the sofa. “Never done that before,” I laughed to myself. I went to grab the TV remote when the TV turned on all by itself.

“Very funny, Kayla,” I said sarcastically.

Kayla called from the kitchen, “What?”

“Uhh... never mind,” I said, confused.

I switched over to a random channel, and then left the room. I don’t know why I chose a random channel or why I left the room, I just seemed to do it without thinking.

I can always get to sleep at night, but tonight I couldn’t. Something was worrying me, I just didn’t know what. Then I remembered, it was when that thing brushed past me. I tried to forget, but it had scared me terribly. I decided to shake it off I would go and get a glass of water.

I ran down the stairs then went into the kitchen. I saw shattered glass on the floor, but the only place that could have some from was either the window, which was intact, or a glass from the cupboard. I didn’t want to step over the glass in case I stepped in any, so I just decided to go back to bed.

Just as I was about to step onto the first stair, the doorbell rang. I didn’t want to wake my mum, so I just answered the door myself.

A young girl, about the age of six who was soaking wet stood on the front door.

“Hello,” I said, “What’s your name?”

“Shina,” she said.

“Funny, my name’s Shina too. Would you like to come in?”

She nodded then entered. I took her into the living room and grabbed a towel from the bathroom. I wrapped it around her shoulders.

We sat together silently for a little while, before she broke the silence by saying, “Did she get to you? Did she hurt you?”

“Who, did who get to me?”

“Her!” She seemed afraid. She was pointing just above the TV. I couldn’t see anyone.

“Sorry sweetie, but there’s no one there,” I said.

She went silent.

That was it. That moment. That was when I realised that the little girl named Shina wasn’t a whole different person; it was me from the past.
I remembered when I was six and I saw a lady, dressed in white, sitting on top of the TV. I had told my older sister, Kayla, but just like I had then, she said there wasn’t anything there.

I knew the lady was somewhere, but I couldn’t see her. That’s when I looked to my side and the little girl had gone, and the lady sat in her place.
She lunged at my neck, just like she had wished to do before, but only this time, it hurt, and before I knew it, everything was black, and all I heard before it happened, was the horrible screeching laugh of the lady.