"Bedazzle me with your masterful performance!"
By: Gizamimi-Pichu @ Deviantart
Pokemon Types and Signature Moves
The Signature - Type Variant Gym
Gym Status: CLOSED
My Pokemon Team
Le Battle Rules
- DQ : 2 Days
- No Chills
- No Held Items
- No OHKO Moves
- No Direct Recovery Moves
- 3 x 1v1 Single Battle (Opponent picks Types)
- I send Pokemon first, Opponent moves first.
Special Notes & Gym Requirements
- Same Type vs Same Type Battles
Ex. Opponents picks Fire, Fighting and Electric.
Battle would play out as Fire Vs Fire, Fighting Vs Fighting, Electric Vs Electric
- Zangoose & Seviper will always battle together.
- Thus, if the opponent picks Poison type, Normal type is added in by default.
- It then becomes a 2v2 Doubles, but considered as 1 Type only
- Challenger must have had at least 5 battles (W/L/D).
- At least 1
participating Pokemon from the Opponent's side must have a Signature Move.