Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2 » Pokemon: Black/White

Pokemon: Black/White Discuss the game: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Ask/Answer questions and discussions about Pokemon Black/White only.

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2011, 02:27 AM
Battlestar Offline

Default Opinion on Team Plasma

Team Plasma is the newest Team in the pokemon series.Discuss them here!

So what do you think of Team Plasma?
Do you think there better than other teams?
What was your favorite thing?Favorite Member?

What do you want changed or for them to do in the 3rd version?

Think you have what it takes to hang out with the baddest on PE2K? Then Join Team Rocket Corporation!

Join Today!!

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...hp?groupid=954
Old 07-04-2011, 02:46 AM
atucker22 Offline

Default Re: Opinion on Team Plasma

I think their outfits were dumb, other teams in the past were better, end of story.

I do like N though, I wish he was around more in the post game to battle, that would be cool
The "FireMaster" banner done by Thunder1990 My VPP Stats
Old 07-04-2011, 07:59 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

I thought it was cool how Team Plasma weren't outright bad guys. But I think it would have been better if instead of having Ghetsis be all like "lol jk Team Plasma really is evil and we just made stuff up to steal your Pokemon" at the end, he could have just said something like "Well its your choice to keep enslaving Pokemon but one day they will rise against trainers for their freedom" or something. That way the player would have been left wondering whether training really is bad rather than just skipping over the issue and saying his idea was wrong because he turned out to be a bad guy. But I guess they didn't want people to think training was bad in the end. xD It would have left it open for an interesting sequel though...

I think it would have been cool to explore N's childhood more and find out more about Anthea and Concordia, they hardly even mentioned them in the game, while they were featured in the opening credits. Hopefully they have a bigger part in the third game.

I also dislike their uniforms. xD
Old 07-04-2011, 03:11 PM
Skylands Offline

Don't care much for the team itself, love N to death. (N can has his own spin-off plz?) Team Plasma's philosophies were quite different from the previous teams, I'll give them that, but still nothing to my taste.
Old 07-04-2011, 08:01 PM
Battlestar Offline

Yeah me two. I really hope they extend on the Goddess and Trinity next game. Provide more of a back story!

Think you have what it takes to hang out with the baddest on PE2K? Then Join Team Rocket Corporation!

Join Today!!

Old 07-06-2011, 03:53 PM
Kamoosekazi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kamoosekazi Send a message via Skype™ to Kamoosekazi

N is probably one of my favorite characters in all hte Pokemon games. His ideals and the fact that he's being used for a bigger cause reminds me of another video game character, but for the life of me, I cannot recall who it is... Probably someone from Golden Sun (great series, very underrated for those who have never played).

Anyways, the ideals and storyline behind Team Plasma really made this game worth playing. The one thing I was always disappointed about Pokemon games were the lack of detail in the main storyline. You fought trainers, got Gym badges and defeated the Team ______'s evil plot to steal all pokemon, then went on to be the League Champion.

Spoiler:
In B/W you were actively trying to be better than your rivals at all points, collect Gym badges and fight off Team Plasma AND N all at the same time, only to find out that it ultimately comes down to the fact that you really need to beat N and Ghetsis to make sure that you ensure the future of pokemon/human relations!
So happy about this game!

The outfits are one of the worst however. lol

Mooose?
HG: 3310 0154 1176
Diamond: 4297 5852 0422
Black: 3439 2406 3942
Black 2: 0991 9566 0589
Trade/Breed

Like me as a person? FB, you can totally get the latest news about me and contact me directly from here
Also, my cell phone is on my FB, and texting me means trades at most times of day!

XBL- KaMooseKazi
Old 07-06-2011, 09:04 PM
Pokémon Breeder Shane Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Pokémon Breeder Shane

Leader (N): 10/10; N was outstanding. I hated him, then I liked him, then I gained compassion for him.
Leader (Ghetsis): 8/10; As a villain I liked him, but I HATED battling him the first time. Second time I played I mopped the floor with him though.
Outfits: 2/10; Ugly, nuff said.
Plan: 8/10; Interesting, different from the others.. at least until Ghetsis came out and stated his real objective.
Other: 9/10; I liked Team Plasma, they were interesting. I actually gained some compassion and interest in the grunts.

Overall: 7/10; Team Plasma was pretty alright, they're no Team Rocket, but then, no one can compare

Hatch; 618
Scrafty; 720
Mastered; 903
VPP
White FC: 0647-7240-3912
Completed Projects:
ポケモンの育種家シェイン
Old 07-06-2011, 09:28 PM
Elecii Offline

I think their outfits are pretty weird, it actually made me laugh when I first saw them. I guess Team Plasma is alright.

One thing I do love about them though is the battle music. <3 It's awesome. I don't know why, but it kind of reminds me of Dr. Who for some reason...

Yeah, so they're alright, and the battle music is amazing - that's what I think.

i can't love you more than this
Old 07-07-2011, 12:53 AM
Battlestar Offline

The Battle Music was awesome. Maybe even better that Team Rocket

Join Today!!

Old 07-07-2011, 07:16 AM
Pokémon Breeder Shane Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Pokémon Breeder Shane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlestar View Post
The Battle Music was awesome. Maybe even better that Team Rocket
*Slaps Battlestar* For shame! NOTHING compares to Team Rocket's music (Villain-wise), especially the music from Gold/Silver/Crystal/HG/SS! D: Maxie/Archie battle music does come in a close second for me though, followed by Cyrus, then Team Plasma

Hatch; 618
Scrafty; 720
Mastered; 903
VPP
White FC: 0647-7240-3912
Completed Projects:
ポケモンの育種家シェイン
Closed Thread