Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 07-04-2011, 04:27 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit
Default The Pokemon Plot; Unknown Pokemon

Trivia: Pokémon and humans have always had peace.

The above statement is completely, utterly false. Pokémon and humans recently became friends after a long, endless-seeming war. The Pokémon, known as Dark Spirits at the time, were, as the old name stated, quite dark spirited. They were evil, as if every one of them had been corrupted. The humans were like angels. They were stupid and despised evil.

The Dark Spirits had ruled the world peacefully for many years; no humans could tell them what to do. The Dark Spirits at that time were actually quite smart and could make many things. Some built houses, some even flew without the so called levitate ability or wings. Pokémon had many evolutions, one for every type practically, such as Eevee does. But even Eevee had more evolutions in the past than it does now. It had a dragon evolution, a flying evolution, and even a bug evolution. That is, until the humans came.

The war started when the humans tried to trick the Pokémon into making devices to capture the Pokémon. The Dark Spirits had known their trick and warned the smaller ones to never trust the humans. The humans were wondering why it was taking so long, but the Dark Spirits had soon attacked them, taking some hostage.

Later in the war, the humans had destroyed most of the Pokémon that are not known today, such as Eevee’s dragon evolutions and bug evolutions. Seeing this, the Pokémon hid the last unknown Pokémon far underground where there is said to be nothing but lava. The humans were too stupid to know this, and continued to attack the Pokémon, soon winning. The remaining Pokémon, only a few hundred, had given up and made the first device to capture them, later called the Poké Ball.

---

Now, thousands if not millions of years later, Pokémon and humans are like Peanut Butter and Jelly. They simply can’t leave each other’s sides, and actually help one another in battle rather than battling against one another. Sadly, it is told that soon, humans will try to trick the Pokémon once again. They will try to trick the Pokémon into telling them everything, from how the world started to where the Unknown Pokémon lie.

If you are a human, you have two choices.
You can be a part of The Pokémon Plot, a plan to get the information out from the Pokémon and get them to tell where the Unknown Pokémon are.
Either that or you can be a human that has heard about this and hate the idea, thus have sided with the Pokémon. If you side with the Pokémon, you try to stop other humans from doing this, most likely being a spy for the Pokémon.

If you are a Pokémon, you have two choices.
You can be a Pokémon on our own team. Most Pokémon don’t know about this plan until the humans tell them. The Pokémon don’t want the humans to do this, and they will attack when ready. Small Pokémon can be used as spies.
Either that, or, although it is rare, you may be a Pokémon siding with the humans. You apparently know absolutely nothing about the Unknown Pokémon and think the people deserve to know where they are and how to find them.

There is, for now, a third spices; Legendary Pokémon. If you are a legend, you see the humans as a threat, but do not want a war to start. You are neutral when it comes to this. Note that some legendary Pokémon, such as Darkrai, will side with the Pokémon, and some, such as Mew, will side with the Humans; however most will be neutral.

Rules
1.) No flaming, SPAM, etc.
2.) All Pe2k rules apply
3.) No Godmodding. I swear, if I see one little hint, I will boot whoever did so.
4.) No Mary sues etc. -Starts playing “Nobody’s Perfect”-
5.) Actually try to spell correctly. No u, 2, th3, etc. Also, it helps to use Microsoft word or something like that.
6.) No bunnying unless you have permission. If you have permission to do so, please tell me.
7.) No one-liners. Please have your posts at least a good paragraph long, even in personality/history.

Skeleton

Human
Name: (First and last)
Side: (Is this human trying to get the secret out or trying to keep the secret...secret?)
Appearance: (One paragraph is needed unless a picture is posted)
Personality: (I know, everyone hates personalities, but all you need is a simple paragraph)
History: (One and a half paragraphs are needed)
Weapon of Choice: (What weapon would this human be best with? (No Nukes, which could blow up a lot of things))
Theme Song: (Optional)
Other: (Anything else that hasn’t been stated)

Pokémon
Name: (Probably needed)
Age: (In human years. You should post the level here, too, so we know what moves your Pokémon should be able to use)
Spices: (Who’s that Pokémon?)
Side: (Keeping the secret or getting it out, or Legendary?)
Appearance: (If the Pokémon has anything unlike its relatives normally would)
Personality: (One paragraph)
History: (One and a half paragraphs)
Signature Move: (A move that is specific to your Pokémon. Optional)
Theme Song: (Optional)
Other: (Anything else that hasn’t been stated)

---

Accepted:
MoonKit-Moltres
Holo-Mesprit

Reserved/Pending:
Elecii- Pokemon (???), Jirachi.

Declined:

Banned:

Last edited by MoonKit; 07-05-2011 at 03:10 AM.
Old 07-04-2011, 04:27 PM
MoonKit Offline

Default Re: The Pokemon Plot; Unknown Pokemon

Moltres- Tokyokit
Zapdos-
Articuno-
Mew-
Mewtwo-

Entei-
Raikou-
Suicune-
Lugia-
Ho-Oh-
Celebi-

Regirock-
Regice-
Registeel-
Latias-
Latios-
Kyogre-
Groundon-
Rayquaza-
Deoxys-
Jirachi-Elecii

Azelf-
Mesprit- Holo
Uxie-
Dialga-
Palkia-
Giratina-
Darkrai-
Cresselia-
Manaphy-
Hetran-
Regigigus-Pokemon of Destruction
Sharmin-
*Arceus*-

Victini-
Cobalion-
Terrakion-
Virizion-
Keldeo-
Tornandus-
Thundurus-
Landorus-
Zekrom-
Reshiram-
Kyurem-
Meloetta-
Genesect-

Last edited by MoonKit; 07-07-2011 at 02:24 PM.
Old 07-04-2011, 04:28 PM
MoonKit Offline

Pokémon
Name: Amber
Spices: Moltres
Side: Legendary
Appearance: Human form
Amber looks like almost any other Moltres, but quite different. Her eyes and flames are the color of amber, and her skin is slightly redder. She has a small scar under her right eye. She also, of some reason, has a necklace with a flame on it in both forms.
Personality: Amber is calm yet competitive. Due to her being misunderstood most of the time, she tries to hide from humans as much as possible, only coming into view when she is needed most. She, at times, has a temper towards humans due to them trying to capture and use her as their slave. If she trusts you, she will always come out from hiding when she knows you’re around. She will also do this to worthy seeming trainers and injured people. Her embers, such as the myth says, do not hurt people, rather cures them of anything. Her tears can do this at times, too, such as many Phoenix’s can.
History: Not many know, or will ever know, Amber’s history.

Amber, at first, was a human. She knew nothing about the Pokémon in her town and she knew nothing about Pokémon Trainers. Her parents tried hard to keep her away from all Pokémon, so she never got to know what they were.

She had gone to school like any normal kid, but she went to a private Earthly school, where Pokémon teaching was prohibited. She knew about peace, freedom, and justice for everything and everyone, even animals.

When she was ten, however, she wandered out of her town and into the tall grass. She was going to go pick some berries, but she knew nothing about the wild Pokémon living here. She was soon attacked by one, a large one at that, and almost killed. Once the large Charizard had gone, a Moltres had flown above her. The Moltres, seeing the small girl, had stopped right in its tracks. The Moltres flew down and landed next to the girl. He knew the girl thought of freedom for all, and he looked down and cried. His tears seemed to heal the girl, but she was sat there. The Moltres did everything he could, but the girl simply wouldn’t heal completely. The Moltres seemed to sit down when he knew the girl was dead and wrapped his wings around her, crying.

Soon enough, the Moltres had cried himself to sleep; his flames had died down completely. Legend says that when the Moltres died over the girl, he had given her his life, and he turned into a Charmander whereas the girl turned into a Moltres.

As a Moltres, the girl had gone through a lot. She never saw her mother again, and would never trust her mother if she ever did see her again. Her mother had kept her away from nice Pokémon such as the Moltres for many years, so many years that she wouldn’t know what would happen to her if she went out into the forest outside her town.
Signature Move: None at the moment.
Theme Song: Bones Shatter-Hedley
Other: She hates all dairy except for Ice cream.

Last edited by MoonKit; 07-04-2011 at 10:09 PM.
Old 07-04-2011, 07:02 PM
Holo Offline
New Trainer

I'm a bit confused one the Pokemon sign up.

The name... does this mean we dont go by the Pokemon name and just make up our own?

And... we dont HAVE to be a legendary?
Old 07-04-2011, 08:12 PM
Elecii Offline

I think this is a nice idea. :3 I'd like to be reserved for a regular Pokemon (haven't decided what yet; Snivy or Umbreon most likely) and Jirachi, please.

i can't love you more than this
Old 07-04-2011, 10:05 PM
MoonKit Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holo View Post
I'm a bit confused one the Pokemon sign up.

The name... does this mean we dont go by the Pokemon name and just make up our own?

And... we dont HAVE to be a legendary?
-too lazy to multi-quote-
On the Pokemon Sign-up, you have the option to name the Pokemon or not. If it isn't named, we would naturally use the Pokemon's species.
No, you don't have to be a legendary, its just an option.

-Reserves a Pokemon and Jirachi for Elecii-

EDIT: Also, Legendary Pokemon can have human forms if you want them to (Mine has a human form for a good reason, but others can have Human forms, too).

Last edited by MoonKit; 07-04-2011 at 10:10 PM.
Old 07-04-2011, 11:08 PM
Holo Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonKit View Post
-too lazy to multi-quote-
On the Pokemon Sign-up, you have the option to name the Pokemon or not. If it isn't named, we would naturally use the Pokemon's species.
No, you don't have to be a legendary, its just an option.

-Reserves a Pokemon and Jirachi for Elecii-

EDIT: Also, Legendary Pokemon can have human forms if you want them to (Mine has a human form for a good reason, but others can have Human forms, too).
Thanks for the help ^^

Pokémon
Name: Mesprit
Gender: (Though it is genderless, I will use she and her to describe her personality and history. Mesprit just looks like a female lol. I'll make sure to use "it" when the rp actually starts if I am accepted)
Spices: Mesprit
Side: Legendary
Appearance: Normal Mesprit
Personality: Mesprit is very timid and kind, but easily put down. She enjoys helping other Pokemon and being out in the open, though the worry of being captured constantly plagues her. When she's not out in the open, she hides within lakes, sleeping. A lot of the Pokemon find her to be very generous, always putting others first before herself. This generosity can sometimes get the best of her though. Being timid is something her ancestors were not. Past Mesprits were kind, but they were actually brave and had self confidence. This Mesprit is quite the opposite of them and is constantly thinking her ancestors don't approve her own personality.

History: Growing up, Mesprit rarely left the lake that she lived in, mostly out of fear of being captured. Her parent Mesprits has already been tooken away by humans which made her fear them in the first place. She didn't know where she stood when it came to humans now. Did she hate them or not? She didn't know. She knew she didn't LIKE them, nor did she ever want to confront them in battle in any way. Anyway, as time went on, she learned to leave the lake thanks to the help of coaxing from the Pokemon who lived around it.
The fellow Pokemon helped her become a little more open about herself and through this helping, she learned to help them in return in various ways by using her psychic powers. Sadly, one day, the humans returned to her lake one day and again tried to capture her and the other Pokemon. She escaped by cowering back into her lake, but some of her friends weren't so lucky. This made her hate humans completely, but yet, she still did not want to confront them. I guess you could blame her cowardess for this. To this day, she continues to help the Pokemon around her lake, avoiding the humans whenever they decide to return.
Signature Move:
Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifFNe...eature=related (May as well do it lol)
Other:

Please tell me if I need to improve some things.

I do have one more question though. Are we allowed to have more than one person/pokemon to rp as? I guess so since Elecii is going as two pokemon. I may post another sign up sheet soon.
Old 07-05-2011, 12:07 AM
MoonKit Offline

Hmmm...eh, good enough. Accepted. You should probably double space your paragraphs so people can tell them apart, though ^^

And you can have as many as you can handle.
Old 07-05-2011, 01:50 AM
Holo Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Hmmm...eh, good enough. Accepted. You should probably double space your paragraphs so people can tell them apart, though ^^

And you can have as many as you can handle.
Haha sorry it couldn't be better. I'll try to be a little more descriptive in my next sign up sheet.
Old 07-05-2011, 07:26 AM
Latisiblings Offline

Ooh, reserve. I've been waiting for the right RP to start playing again, and this sounds about right.

EDIT: Alright, looks like I finished my SU before anyone posted. Here it is.

Name: Kirin

Species: Bisharp

Side: Keeping the secret

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Personality: A ruthless and cold-blooded 'Demon' as he is famous for in the underworld, he isn't afraid of getting his hands dirty with blood. He hungers for a strong opponent that can entertain him in a fight, as he has never lost a single fight since he left his clan. He lives for the thrill of the fight and constantly seeks to be stronger. However, he will let the weak live, as he believes they are not worthy of being killed by him. He has already mastered many styles of fighting, gaining knowledge of them by fighting others. His sole reason for joining the Pokemon section is because he will have a chance to fight strong, trained Pokemon from the humans.

History: Born with the blessing (curse?) of having his muscles get stronger every time it suffers from an injury (though it takes longer for it to recover afterwards), he discovered this ability as a Pawniard when he was younger. From there on, he was the top candidate for becoming the new leader of the pack of Pawniards and Bisharps; having his father as the current clan chief didn't hurt. However, he was secretly planned to be exiled from the clan because of thirst for blood, such as when he ended up breaking a skull of a Tauros singlehandedly after he killed it, along with numerous other equally savage incidents. Learning this, he was furious, and in his rage, killed the entire clan by himself.

Afterwards, he travelled the lands, defeating many famous and powerful Pokemon and avoiding the humans, whom he deemed too physically weak to be worth showing himself. Recently though, he has found an ancient scroll about the Unknown Pokemon; shocked that such power existed even now, he was surprised even more when he looked and discovered the humans were looking for them. He decided to help the Unknown Pokemon; hopefully he'll get a good fight against the humans and their lackeys, and get to fight the Unknowns as they get released.

Signature Move: Not sure how this works, it'd be cool if you'd explain it to me
Theme Song: none
Other: None, for now

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?

Last edited by Latisiblings; 07-05-2011 at 02:00 PM.
Old 07-05-2011, 04:42 PM
Holo Offline
New Trainer

Pokémon
Name: Kira

Spices: Kirlia

Appearance:

Personality: Kira is a very stuck up Kirlia. She believes she is the prettiest and most honorable Pokemon in the world, which obviously isn't true. When it comes to smaller / younger Pokemon, she tries to order them around. When it comes to bigger / older Pokemon, she ignores whatever they may tell her to do. Despite her disgusting personality, she finds humans to be very vulgar, which is why she keeps the secret about the unknown Pokemon to herself.

History: Kira's personality comes from the fact that she's been pampered all her life, living next to the freshest berries and other foods, the Pokemon who suck up to her parents since they used to be very powerful always tending to their every need. Now her parents are old and their power isn't what it used to be, so none of the Pokemon listen to them anymore, yet she still continues to try and order the Pokemon around. She grew up with no friends due to her personality. Without friends to guide her, her personality stayed rotten. Maybe with friends, she'd be less mean and commanding.

When it comes to her dislike for humans, she has seem them doing unspeakable things with other Pokemon, forcing them to battle each other, as well as other things. Heck, she's even seen them beat on Pokemon. Nothing really traumatizing has ever happened to her, though she has been backed into a corner by a few bigger Pokemon, but thanks to her psychic abilities, she managed to get away from them. Nowadays, she travels since her parents have become pretty useless due to their old age.

Signature Move:

Theme Song:

Other:

If nobody makes a human character soon, I'll gladly do so.
Old 07-05-2011, 09:47 PM
MoonKit Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latisiblings View Post
Ooh, reserve. I've been waiting for the right RP to start playing again, and this sounds about right.

EDIT: Alright, looks like I finished my SU before anyone posted. Here it is.

Name: Kirin

Species: Bisharp

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Personality: A ruthless and cold-blooded 'Demon' as he is famous for in the underworld, he isn't afraid of getting his hands dirty with blood. He hungers for a strong opponent that can entertain him in a fight, as he has never lost a single fight since he left his clan. He lives for the thrill of the fight and constantly seeks to be stronger. However, he will let the weak live, as he believes they are not worthy of being killed by him. He has already mastered many styles of fighting, gaining knowledge of them by fighting others. His sole reason for joining the Pokemon section is because he will have a chance to fight strong, trained Pokemon from the humans.

History: Born with the blessing (curse?) of having his muscles get stronger every time it suffers from an injury (though it takes longer for it to recover afterwards), he discovered this ability as a Pawniard when he was younger. From there on, he was the top candidate for becoming the new leader of the pack of Pawniards and Bisharps; having his father as the current clan chief didn't hurt. However, he was secretly planned to be exiled from the clan because of thirst for blood, such as when he ended up breaking a skull of a Tauros singlehandedly after he killed it, along with numerous other equally savage incidents. Learning this, he was furious, and in his rage, killed the entire clan by himself.

Afterwards, he travelled the lands, defeating many famous and powerful Pokemon and avoiding the humans, whom he deemed too physically weak to be worth showing himself. Recently though, he has found an ancient scroll about the Unknown Pokemon; shocked that such power existed even now, he was surprised even more when he looked and discovered the humans were looking for them. He decided to help the Unknown Pokemon; hopefully he'll get a good fight against the humans and their lackeys, and get to fight the Unknowns as they get released.

Signature Move: Not sure how this works, it'd be cool if you'd explain it to me
Theme Song: none
Other: None, for now
Hmmm...seems a bit...overpowerful...to have defeated a whole clan by himself. Unless the clan had only a few Pokemon in it, that is.

For the Signature move thing, could you ask 3m0d0ll? She's a ASBL moderator, and I actually sort of "stole" the Sig. move thing from the ASB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holo View Post
Pokémon
Name: Kira

Spices: Kirlia

Appearance:

Personality: Kira is a very stuck up Kirlia. She believes she is the prettiest and most honorable Pokemon in the world, which obviously isn't true. When it comes to smaller / younger Pokemon, she tries to order them around. When it comes to bigger / older Pokemon, she ignores whatever they may tell her to do. Despite her disgusting personality, she finds humans to be very vulgar, which is why she keeps the secret about the unknown Pokemon to herself.

History: Kira's personality comes from the fact that she's been pampered all her life, living next to the freshest berries and other foods, the Pokemon who suck up to her parents since they used to be very powerful always tending to their every need. Now her parents are old and their power isn't what it used to be, so none of the Pokemon listen to them anymore, yet she still continues to try and order the Pokemon around. She grew up with no friends due to her personality. Without friends to guide her, her personality stayed rotten. Maybe with friends, she'd be less mean and commanding.

When it comes to her dislike for humans, she has seem them doing unspeakable things with other Pokemon, forcing them to battle each other, as well as other things. Heck, she's even seen them beat on Pokemon. Nothing really traumatizing has ever happened to her, though she has been backed into a corner by a few bigger Pokemon, but thanks to her psychic abilities, she managed to get away from them. Nowadays, she travels since her parents have become pretty useless due to their old age.

Signature Move:

Theme Song:

Other:

If nobody makes a human character soon, I'll gladly do so.
Nice, a preppy pokemon xD Approved.

Now that I think of it, we are low on humans. I'll go ahead and make one right now. and his name is not Bob.
Old 07-05-2011, 11:07 PM
Holo Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Now that I think of it, we are low on humans. I'll go ahead and make one right now. and his name is not Bob.
Epic name is epic.

ANYWAY, I shall make a human soon as well.
Old 07-06-2011, 02:11 AM
Puh-tree-cee-oh Offline

GAH! First RP in the longest time, let's hope I still got it.

Name: Harry Stumper

Side: Keep the secret

Appearance: Harry isn't the most attractive person. He stands at 6'0 and has what you might call, a wimpy figure. He has lushious black hair and deep mohagony colored eyes. He wears thick-framed glasses that are terribly outdated. He normally wears a t-shirt and jeans.

Personality: Harry was bullied as a younger child. The way he views life might've been different had he not been passively shoved into lockers and given swirlies in high school. Nonetheless, Harry grew to be a uniquely smart man. As he doesn't have a physical set, his mind often acts as his first defense, countering the mindless numbskulls that try to bully him. He has his heart set in the right place and agrees with the Pokemon that the secret should be kept.

History: Harry didn't have a family. At the age of 6 months, he was anonymously dropped off in an orphanage. As he grew up, he knew nothing of his past. He only had one companion, a small Charmander that kept him company his whole life. Harry was bullied at the orphanage, and used his intelligence to stop it. He moved on with his Charmander to explore the wide regions of Kanto and came out victorious. Everything seemed to finally be going well with him, or so he thought.

It was one day when he discovered a human trying to beat a Pokemon senseless. The man explained that he was trying to uncover the whereabouts of the other Pokemon. Harry made his decision there to go against his kind, and help the Pokemon.

Weapon of Choice: Harry doesn't tend to use weapons. He isn't very "jacked" and has never fired a gun in his life. He keeps a small canister of mace in his back pocket though, for those uncomfortable situations.

Theme Song: Uhhhhh. I'll hafta think of one later.

Other: Harry has three Pokemon that he'd trust with his life.

Charizard, Vaporeon, and Elekid.
Charizard is 29 years old, level 65.
Vaporeon is 25 years old, level 55.
Elekid is 20 years old, level 40.

If you want me to do a seperate one for the Pokemon, or put more information down, please tell me.

Thaaannkksss.

IGN: Patrick FC: 1849 4621 3425
Old 07-06-2011, 02:54 AM
MoonKit Offline

EVERYONE BE NOW ACCEPTED

And the not Bob character will be posted later, its late and I'm sweating due to the dern heat...

-Goes to get ice litterally from the fridge-