Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 12-19-2012, 12:58 PM
TheKraken Offline

Default Gym Creator!

Welcome everyone! In this thread you can create your own gym by following the instructions below. Be sure to be as creative as you possibly can. I look forward to seeing what you guys can come up with. Good luck!

Old 12-19-2012, 01:05 PM
brandon_g Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to brandon_g Send a message via Skype™ to brandon_g
Default Re: Gym Creator!

Ok does this count as advertising?

This is for letting people play games on pe2k not on other websites.
I am Brandon, I have 1 goal as a pokemon trainer: To become the unbeatable unlike any other... I have already become the Champion of sinnoh... and am training currently in unova to beat the Champion their.
Old 12-19-2012, 01:35 PM
TheKraken Offline

Here's mine so you can see what an example looks like. If you don't like the pokemon that the generator gives you, feel free to use which ever ones you like the best. Have fun with it!

Leader - TheKraken

6 Pokemon:
Gengar - Lv 58

Cradily - Lv 55

Xatu - Lv54

Shiftry - Lv 55

Claydol - Lv 56

Signature Last Pokemon: Hypno Lv 60

Gym Theme: My gym takes place at the top of a great mountain where an ancient civilization is said to have inhabited long ago. My gym is located in a well hidden temple.

Puzzles/Riddle: One of the biggest puzzles is to actually find the temple. It is well hidden by trees and is forgotten by time. After entering the player receives a message that they feel a mysterious power and as if something is wanting them to get out. After traversing the maze-like temple full of ghost and rock pokemon they find themselves at my chamber. The battle begins by speaking to me thus breaking my meditation.

Gym Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lQb2kIuBN0

Battle Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmvWq8EWSkc

Battle quotes:

(When spoken to.)"This is no place for an outsider. I know why you're here. But know you risked a great deal when you arrived at my chambers. This place has been a secret for generations. I intend to keep it that way. If you cannot defeat me, you will not escape here with your life."

(When one of my PKMN are critcal'd or take Super Effective damage.)
To my PKMN: "Pain is only an abstract. Gather yourself and focus."

(Down to last pokemon.)
To trainer: "You are immensely powerful. This is the first time I've ever been pushed to my limits. If you cannot pass this last gauntlet, this place will be your tomb."

(When last PKMN is weak.)
To Hypno: "You must push your limits further.."

(If I win.)
To trainer: "I hope you've gotten used to it here. You will never see the
sun again."

(If I lose.)
To trainer: "I recognize you now. I don't know why I didn't see the resemblance before."

(After Battle)
"The heiroglyphs behind me tell of someone who would journey a great distance and overcome many obstacles to defeat anyone in his way. That must be you then. I see now, yes it all comes together. I must leave now, take this TM. It contains Meditate. With it you can focus you mind and body to push yourself to the breaking point. One more thing, in your lifetime you will be faced with a seemingly impossible obstacle. You must not be fooled. Your adversary is not what he seems to be. Farewell, perhaps we will meet again in another life." *Vanishes and leaves behind the Lost Badge.*

P.S. I do not take credit for any of the pictures or videos in this post.
Old 12-19-2012, 01:37 PM
TheKraken Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon_g View Post
Ok does this count as advertising?

This is for letting people play games on pe2k not on other websites.
No, I didn't have advertising in mind when I posted this. This was made with the sole intention of fun/entertainment.
Old 12-20-2012, 12:08 AM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Yeah I don't look at it as advertising. xD
Old 12-20-2012, 04:58 AM
Dragotech Offline

These generators hated me this time...
We are allowed to try again later right?

Leader: Dragotech

Pokemon:4

Chatot Lvl: 54

Blissey Lvl: 58

Watchdog Lvl: 55

Braviary Lvl: 60

The Gym itself is on a plateau. Sharp mountains surround this plateau. They alter the air currents. The Gym itself is an open stadium. In sun's heat or Winter's hail, battles are performed here.
The first puzzle is climbing the difficult to find steps up the plateau. One must then make it through a maze of wind tunnels which beat and batter the trainer against foam walls when they make a mistake.
After that there is an open colloseum-like field. Dragotech waits for you at the end.
Gym Theme:WEEEEEllllllll it could be worse...

Quotes:
When Spoken to: "Wow... You made it all the way up the stairs! I'm impressed. What about Wind Tunnels?... Well anyways welcome... Good luck... You will probably need it if you plan to best me!"

When The Leader's Pokemon takes a critical hit: "Ow... you okay there? Welll... It is time to get even then!"

Leader is down to last Pokemon: "Well... I have to say I am impressed! You made it up the stairs and now you have me on the ropes... Nope... I doubt you can best this last one!

Braviary's health is low: "Soar my friend! Let the air be your sanctuary and bring your wrath upon your enemy!"

Leader wins: "Well you made it up the stairs... Now go back down them. What? Why do you keep mentioning these wind tunnels?"

Leader loses: "Well, you surpassed my expectations. Good luck to you... by the way take this Hm, so you don't have to take the stairs, and while your at it soar like my fallen feathered friend."

After Battle: Well take this Hm. You still probably need this badge right.*Leader Dragotech hands over a badge* Well of course you have to go through the gym to get anywhere out of it... What is this wind tunnel nonsense.*Pauses* Why did you come in through the back door? The top of the stairs is behind me?"

For a rematch: "So you wanna go again? Well certainly. You did take the stairs this time right? By the way, my usual buddies are taking a break, so here is another challenge!"
Rematch Team:
Castform Lvl: 55

Linoone Lvl: 58

Purugly: Lvl 56

Lopunny: Lvl 60

Exploud: Lvl 65

Dodrio: Lvl 60

Alternate: Final: "Well, they said two heads are better than one, three, however... Well they normally get along..."

Alternate: Dodrio is weak: "Hey man, you feeling okay, Dodrio. Well... I guess it is time for you to pick it up a notch and stop squabbling over that berry that head 3 ate yesterday!"

Ps I don't own any of the music, vids, pics.
Old 12-20-2012, 05:27 AM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

I'll generate myself a team later! O:

Yeah I suppose you can generate as much as you like as long as you obey the rules. xD
Old 12-20-2012, 07:02 AM
TheKraken Offline

Very cool Dragotech. Like I said in my own example, if you don't like what the generator gives you feel free to use your own favorites.