Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 07-31-2011, 08:41 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: +;The NEW Official Pe2k Podcast Thread;+ - Episode TWO: lugia and Gemma's b-day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orthar View Post
I can't do anything on a Friday, I work. I thought these were done on Saturday?
We schedule on Friday or Saturday, depending on the situations for each member.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:49 PM
Orthar Offline

Send a message via AIM to Orthar Send a message via MSN to Orthar Send a message via Skype™ to Orthar
Default Re: +;The NEW Official Pe2k Podcast Thread;+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post
NOW. The time we will probably do the podcasts each week will be on a Saturday. It will be at 9pm GMT+10, so please figure out your own time zone. If need be, I can move it forward to either 9:30 or 10:00, and it will go for roughly one hour. It may occasionally change times to Sunday at the same times, or possibly weekdays, if we can start at 9pm GMT.
See, this is why I thought they were done on Saturday. I had no idea that they day had changed to mostly Friday when I signed up, and unfortunately I cannot make Friday. Regardless, have a good podcast.
Old 08-01-2011, 12:22 AM

Default Re: +;The NEW Official Pe2k Podcast Thread;+ - Episode TWO: lugia and Gemma's b-day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pe2k Voices View Post
We schedule on Friday or Saturday, depending on the situations for each member.
Please note the above quotation, Orthar.

Quote:
See, this is why I thought they were done on Saturday. I had no idea that they day had changed to mostly Friday when I signed up, and unfortunately I cannot make Friday. Regardless, have a good podcast.
The schedule is up to Grace to edit. Please give her some time to correct this error.
Old 08-01-2011, 01:26 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Guys! I thought I said that it was usually on Saturdays. It originally was, so stop freaking out. xD It's supposed to be Saturdays, but because I've had things on the past few Saturdays, I've had to do it Friday instead. And sometimes it had to be done on Sunday (like the newest one). But Caleb, we won't be doing it this Friday; we'll be doing it this Saturday. I didn't mean to cause confusion--it was meant to be each Saturday, but I've had things like 18ths on the past few Saturday nights, so it's been really inconvenient. However, this Saturday I'm keeping free, because that's when I plan to do this week's podcast. xD

Sorry for the confusion. I thought I stated that it was Saturdays, but we just had to change it to Fridays or Sundays at certain times, but I guess I didn't make it clear. Don't worry, Zach, it's not supposed to be Fridays. xD So you can make it to the Saturday one, hopefully.

Also...Caleb, Mike and Shen? Turns out I WAS recording that bit before I thought I was, so...yeah. XDDD I screwed up screwing up! Oh well! I like the second one we did better anyway. xD We knew what we were saying. I'll totally make bloopers.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 08-01-2011, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post

Also...Caleb, Mike and Shen? Turns out I WAS recording that bit before I thought I was, so...yeah. XDDD I screwed up screwing up! Oh well! I like the second one we did better anyway. xD We knew what we were saying. I'll totally make bloopers.

~GS.
I really wish you'd stop beating yourself up over mistakes like that. =(
Old 08-01-2011, 02:30 AM
Orthar Offline

Send a message via AIM to Orthar Send a message via MSN to Orthar Send a message via Skype™ to Orthar

Quote:
Please note the above quotation, Orthar.
I did note the above quotation, but I still felt it was necessary to provide evidence of where my confusion stemmed from.

Sounds good, thanks for clearing everything up Grace.
Old 08-01-2011, 07:15 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
I really wish you'd stop beating yourself up over mistakes like that. =(
xD I'm not! You guys think I'm being hard on myself, but I'm having a good laugh about it. xD I thought it was funny that it happened, and then that it happened that I actually WAS recording when I thought I wasn't. xDD

Quote:
Sounds good, thanks for clearing everything up Grace.
Yes. What matters is that all is well now. xD I'm looking forward to having you on the podcast! 8D

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 08-01-2011, 02:40 PM
LS Offline

Oshit. I was called Ms.

This friday you say!?!? I most probably will be able to do it.
Old 08-01-2011, 04:44 PM
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to XaiakuX Send a message via MSN to XaiakuX Send a message via Yahoo to XaiakuX Send a message via Skype™ to XaiakuX

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS the Door Mat View Post
Oshit. I was called Ms.

This friday you say!?!? I most probably will be able to do it.
No. Saturday. Pay more attention, man. xD

@Xanthe: I never accused you of beating yourself up over it, I got in a good laugh as well. xD

@Orthar: so we can expect you on Saturday morning?

.|.[Linkage].|.[-.Norse God of Chaos.-].|.Best in the World.|.

Last edited by XaiakuX; 08-01-2011 at 04:46 PM.
Old 08-01-2011, 07:33 PM
LS Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
No. Saturday. Pay more attention, man. xD

@Xanthe: I never accused you of beating yourself up over it, I got in a good laugh as well. xD

This confuses me. Ok Saturday morning? Around what time in the morning? Because I'm in a weird timezone right now so I'll need to work that out.
Old 08-02-2011, 12:05 AM
Orthar Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post

Yes.
Old 08-03-2011, 01:47 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

I do apologise for the delay in getting the podcast up. I'll get it up as soon as I am able.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 08-06-2011, 02:13 AM
LS Offline

So we still up for tomorrow?
Old 08-06-2011, 02:54 AM

Yes we are.
Old 08-07-2011, 04:24 AM
Linchy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Linchy

Quote:
Yes we are.
I swear your sig was different just a few seconds ago. Anyway.

Looking forward to it as usual. :)