Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Headquarters » ASB: Trainer Stats

ASB: Trainer Stats Place all your trainer stats here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2011, 07:17 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Default Scotland Yard

You see a girl reading a case file and you ask her what she's doing. The girl rolls her eyes and gently shuts the case file.

"I'm Shih-na. I'm a member of Interpol. Whatever you need to know is in my office."

You head into her office and find a big fat file on the desk called 'SHIH-NA INFO'. You decide to read it and find...

[Ikinari] (Deino)

[Igiari] (Snivy) (Male)
Ability: Overgrow

[Groundbreaker] (Cranidos) (Female)
Ability: Mold Breaker

[Huff] (Male)
Ability: White Smoke
Signature Move: *huff* *huff* *huff*
Description: Huff is a particularly old Torkoal. Nobody had any intention of taking one at his old age, because of the age limit of Pokémon. They lived until 100 years old, and this Torkoal was 102. Now, Torkoal, from the age of 80 onwards produce four times the number of smoke. Of course, Huff has been producing a lot of smoke, and he's not ready to run out for a very long time. Huff was born with far too much smoke in his body, though.

During battle, he can pump out overwhelming amounts of smoke. The smoke a Torkoal produces is not necessarily as black as normal smoke, so anyone can see, it's just like mist. Huff uses this smoke to his advantage, and when he is ordered to use this signature move, he will wait for the opponent's Pokémon to move, and just when the move is about to strike, Huff will puff out a huge amount of smoke that will dampen the attack's damage by 1. The smoke will cause minor burns and the heat may damage the enemy a little.
Type: Fire | Damage: 4 | Accuracy: 80% | Classification: Special | Energy Cost: 9
Effects: Burns opposing Pokémon for 2 turns.
Usage Gap: Once per battle, so Huff can get more smoke into his system.

You close the file and leave.

Username: Agent Shih-na
Trainer: Shih-na
Habits: Playing video games, listening to music. Will sometimes listen to music in the middle of battle.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Dark Moonlight; 09-18-2011 at 09:18 AM.
Old 09-17-2011, 06:25 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Default Re: Scotland Yard

Financial:

I have $15.

Spoiler:
Closed Thread