Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 07-24-2011, 08:57 AM
mickmon95 Offline

Send a message via MSN to mickmon95
Default [RP]PMD: Dark Era[RP]

Plot: The Pokemon Mystery Dungeon World is a place without humans but only Pokemon. They all lived there in peace and harmony. Well at least they did...until Mewtwo the Pokemon with the most savage heart rose and teamed up with the darkest Pokemon Darkrai. They formed an army that became known as the Black Knights. They all wore black armor to symbolize their power. They were destroying everything and everyone who tried to stop their pursuit for total conquest of the Pokemon World. The Pokemon Rescue Team Organization assembled their own team. The Elite Pokemon Squad. They were the strongest Pokemon of all the rescues teams ever made. They were able to win a their fair share of battles against the Black Knights but it all ended in the final battle. The Black Knights took down each legendary pokemon one by one. Soon only Arceus and Dialga were left. The Elite Squad fought their best to protect them both but in the end they were all taken down. They froze Arceus in this black crystal which drained him of all his power. The Elite Squad laid there knocked out on the floor. Just as they were about to freeze Dialga and drain him of his power he used his power over time to send the Elite Squad into the future, saving them from being killed by the Black Knights.

Your Role: You are one of the Elite Squad members. You are 100 years into the future known as the Dark Era. Most of the planet is colorless, the wind doesn't blow, the oceans are all frozen, the time of day is always night. This is the world in which the Black Knights rule. Its up to you to find a way to restore the world to how it once was. Or will you betray the Elite Squad and join the Black Knights? Its up to you. You can make the difference.

Lupper the Piplup and Helix the Gallade
????

(We currently don't know our location since we just arrived from the traveling through time)

Lupper awoke with a deep pain in his stomach and groaned in pain. "Ugh...my stomach...my body it aches all over,". Lupper opened his eyes to see a colorless world. He gasped in shock. There's no color anywhere?! Lupper looked all around his surroundings and noticed they were in a forest. But everything seemed lifeless and colorless. The only thing that had color was Lupper and the rest of the Elite Squad. Were we taken to another world.... Lupper wearily stood up on his feet then remembered that he was with the Elite Squad. He turned behind him to see them all knocked out. Whatever was that blue light that brought us here it really sapped us all of our energy and will... Lupper saw his comrade Helix on the floor.

"Helix! Wake up!" Lupper exclaimed but Helix did not budge. Lupper paced around quickly forward and backward. I need to wake him up! I don't want to be the only one up and about! Wait! I've got it! Lupper stood in front of Helix and opened his beak. He fired an intense stream of bubbles which slammed into Helix. Helix was awaken by the pain of the attack, then Lupper ceased fire.

"Lupper! I've told you many times not to awaken me with a Bubblebeam! But you never listen!" Helix shouted angrily. He slashed a wave of psychic energy at Lupper which sent him tumbling. Helix then looked around and saw how everything was colorless. Helix gasped in shock and dismay. "What happened?! Where are we?!" Helix exclaimed in confusion.

"Helix...I have no idea. But all I do recall is a bright blue light teleporting us here. It felt so intense and strong. Maybe we are in another world...unless..." Lupper stated. Teleporting to another world would take a lot of energy. None of us have that much power. Only a legendary could but all of them were defeated. But...before we were teleported here I noticed Dialga glowing intensely. Dialga is the ruler of time. Could he have sent us through time? But this seems nothing like the world I knew back home... Lupper and Helix were both frustrated and confused.

(Italics means thoughts for those of you who don't know.)

Last edited by mickmon95; 07-24-2011 at 09:01 AM.
Old 07-24-2011, 04:34 PM
White Knight Offline

Default Re: [RP]PMD: Dark Era[RP]

Leif the Whimsicott
Unknown Location

Leif awoke face down, his heart throbbing and chest pounding. As he slowly got to his feet, he realized he was no longer in battle. The Black Knights had disappeared, as had the legendaries. Then he realized something much more obvious. Everything was black and white in the world! He tried to stand, but quickly fell down once again. Concentrating deeply, he tried to use Synthesis on himself. Sadly, with no sun it failed miserably. All I remember...the knights had already taken Arceus. Dialga made some weird flash, and I was here...what could have happened? Leif sat for a minute, then heard a loud noise to his left. He saw a Piplup, blasting a Gallade with water. Around them were several Pokemon from the Elite Squad, all still unconscious. He tried to figure out what was stopping them from waking, but put it out of his head. Unlike the desolate scenery in this world, the members were in full color. Upon closer inspection, the Piplup and Gallade were Lupper and Helix! Leif had always looked up to them. They had always been some of the strongest Pokemon on the Elite Squad, while he had merely joined weeks ago. He quickly dashed to approach them, speaking as he ran. "Wow! Lupper and Helix!?!?! Hi, I'm Leif. I just joined the squad a couple weeks ago. Where are we? What happened?" He spoke very quickly, stumbling over his words in a flurry of both excitement and fear.

Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah!
ASB|VPP

Last edited by White Knight; 07-24-2011 at 04:36 PM.
Old 07-24-2011, 09:30 PM
Dark Umbreon Offline

Night the umbreon
Unknown location

"Where am I?", Night asked himself as he woke up. He got up ,but his back ached like crazy. He looked up and saw there was no colour.Everything was black and white. No one was there. He started to think about the time in the forest. "No this is an illousion. I probably looked at a stantler too long." Night said trying to comfort himself. It wasn't working "Anyone!" he shouted in despair. "Where are we!?" Night said hoping to get a response."Oh no! The battle!" he gasped remembering what happend. The Black Kinghts. Dialga. The flash. "Dialga must have done something." he thought. He looked to the side and saw a little whismicott running and talking. "Hey that's Leif!" He thought in glee. He saw that Leif was running towards a piplup and gallade. Lupper & Helix. He started walking . "Hey, you guys! It's me Night. Where did everyone go?!" He yelled.
(OCC: sorry short post and I might not be able to post that much due to vacation)
Old 07-25-2011, 08:44 AM
Pokemon of Destruction Offline

Jack the Riolu
Currently Unknown Location.

"What happened" Jack stood up trying to keeping his balance. "I remember bright coloured tunnel then darkness". He sat against a rock to think. "Am I alive, is this the future, have I been taken by the Black Knights, where am I?". He looked around for something taller and a surface to climb on. He started to climb the rock for a better view. He started to talk to himself and struggled to keep a good grip of the rocky surface. "Dialga must of done something because this is definitely does look like our world". He reached the top of the rock and saw most of the squad unconscious. He wondered aout how did this happen and remembered the fight with the Black Knights.He noticed a few pokemon talking. "Hey you guys down there". They must of not heard him. He looked around on top of the rock for anything else before he came down.It was difficult to see without any light. He saw some lights in the distance but before he could get a better look he lost his balance. "Help!" he yelled as he fell off the rock. He just use Endure in time before he hit the ground. He started running to the group. "You guys my names Jack I joined a a while back. If you want to know there are some lights over there" He said pointing to the direction of the lights.
Old 07-25-2011, 02:55 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Eli the Shinx
Whereabouts are unknown, within a forest with the Elite Squad

At the moment where I was attacking a Black Knight member, I had my eyes closed. This was from both fear and anticipation: the anticipation of pain that is. I was expecting to die at that moment because, to be honest, I was majorly weak, compared to the Elite Squad. So, as I fell out of the Time Vortex that had carried me to where I was now, I wasn't able to see the ground beneath me. Therefore, I fell with a THUD.

I rose from the ground in a confused daze, my eyesight blurred and uneven. Shaking my head to align my vision, I noticed one thing about where we were: everything was colourless. I thought this was just my eyesight after falling, or even an effect from the Time Vortex created by Dialga, but this was clearly not so.

At this moment, I began to panic. I was somewhere in time, most probably in the future, with the Elite Squad, and I was most likely going to die! I had followed the Squad and I was caught up in their problem with them. So, here I was, in the future, in a colourless world that belonged to us, with the Elite Squad, and I was the weakest one here... I think...

"I am definitely going to get in the way," I mumbled out loud, burying my head in my paws in deep depression. To be honest, I hadn't noticed the other Squad members around me just yet, I was too preoccupied in worrying about what was going to happen to me.

((I hate how Pe2k makes my posts look so short Dx I will write longer posts in the future))

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 07-25-2011, 08:17 PM
mickmon95 Offline

(@seal boy. I know!!! I hate that too! >:/ xD) (@ Poke of Destruction Can the light turn out to be fire? Cause that gives me a great idea!!! )

????

As Lupper and Helix exchanged worried looks, a Whimsicott approached them. "Wow! Lupper and Helix!?!?! Hi, I'm Leif. I just joined the squad a couple weeks ago. Where are we? What happened?" He spoke very quickly, stumbling over his words in a flurry of both excitement and fear.

"Leif calm down. We wish we could answer you questions but neither I nor Lupper are sure what exactly happened. But we are the only ones with color in this dull and colorless world. This place seems depressing and ominous," Helix explained.

Lupper then noticed Night came up to them as well. "Everyone of the Elite Squad is here. We were all knocked out here on the floor, Night. We should focus on finding some Pokemon from this world. Maybe they can tell us what is going on," Lupper suggested. From the look of this place it seems that it seems barren and desolate... Lupper frowned but them took in a deep breath and realized that he needed to stay positive. Hope is all that could get them through this.

Helix looked to Jack. "Lights? That could mean there is some other pokemon near by. Those lights seem to be West of this location. We should probably head that way since it's our only clue to other Pokemon," Helix explained.

"Thank you Jack for the notification. Helix we shall do that. It seems like our only clue so far. We shall head West towards the lights," Lupper stated. Lupper twisted his head in confusion as he noticed a Shinx behind everyone. "Hey you! The Shinx!" Lupper shouted as he walked over to the Shinx.

"I don't think your part of the Elite Squad. But you have color like us. So you must be from our world or time or whatever. This place doesn't seem safe so you should come with us. My name's Lupper," he introduced. He then pointed to everyone and named them one by one.
Old 07-26-2011, 03:44 AM
White Knight Offline

Leif
????

As Leif slowly caught his breath, a number of other Pokemon rose and joined the group. "Hey, it's Night!" he said cheerfully. Finally, someone he really knew was here. After Night came a Riolu, someone he had not met before. Then, someone who was not part of the Squad showed. A Shinx, but red and in full color. How peculiar, all the Shinxes in the old world had been blue! And this person wasn't part of the Squad. Who knows who he could be..."I'm Leif." he said cautiously. After listening to Lupper and Helix, Leif quietly nodded, adding his own thoughts. "Sounds like a good idea," he said. "It would be good to have more support in this unfamiliar world." As he took another look at the lights to the west, he began to regret what he had said. They looked hostile, like the nomad tribes in the desert of his old world. His cotton-like fur ruffled at the thought, but he quickly put it out of his head and looked around at his companions. They were a ragtag force, but maybe they could have a chance at survival. With Lupper and Helix leading them, he became more confident. They were been top-level explorers, and he was very glad it was them instead of that grouchy old Gengar back at his previous base. What a prick.

OOC: Blehh, short. :[

ASB|VPP

Old 07-26-2011, 05:03 AM
Dark Umbreon Offline

Night the Umbreon
Unknown Location

Night saw Jack come running saying that he saw some lights. “Thank goodness everyone’s here.” he sighed in relief.

"Lights? That could mean there is some other pokemon near by. Those lights seem to be West of this location. We should probably head that way since it's our only clue to other Pokemon," Helix explained.

"Hopefully, there are pokemon there that don't want to kill us or send us to different time zones." Night thought doubtfully. He heard something behind him and was going attack, but he realized it had colour. He didn't reconize the small red pokemon. "I guess he's not part of our group. He's a shinx." he thought. Lupper told him to come over and started intoducing everyone. "Hey, I'm Night and Lupper we better start going. Night decided to use moonlight before they left. "Good thing that it's always night here." He knew if Helix and Lupper are leading us there's no need to worry as long as we don't go in to a forest. Night looked at everyone. He was happy that they had numbers. "Maybe I could draw a picture of the team later, no got to get in the zone if we see anyone better be prepared." He wondered what was going to see at the lights. Pokemon. The Dark Knights. Or maybe a trap. Well what ever it is we will hav to find out

(OOC:@ seal boy. same. Ya my hotel has wi-fi)
Old 07-26-2011, 08:44 AM

Jack the Riolu
Currently Unknown Location.

"Do you guys have a wonder map?". "I'm only asking because maybe this place resembles where we were before we got here, we should be where we where when we teleported". Jack searched his bag and found some oran berries and gave them to he group. "Just in case of an attack eat these." Jack searched his bag for some more items. "We should be careful because if the world is like this, most of the pokemon must be Black Knights meaning there could be ambush or watch points for them too see things around bases". Jack started to walk when he realized something. "What about the other members of the Elite Squad, I mean we can't just leave them". Jack got a stick a wrote something on a tree in a code that only the Elite Squad knew to give hidden messages without the Black Knights knowing. It read a group of us are leaving to find help, beware we have travelled through time and the Black Knights have won. Stay put until we return in case of the black knights might attack the others who have fainted.

OCC: I agree, it's so annoying thinking you have wrote a lot then put it in then realize it's only a few lines Oh yeah sorry for the short posts, they'll get longer as we progess I think.

Last edited by Pokemon of Destruction; 07-26-2011 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Mickmon95 said because we aren't suppose to know that we went through time.
Old 07-26-2011, 11:56 AM
mickmon95 Offline

????-Wooden Fortress/Pokemon Prison

Lupper listened to Jack's question then quickly rummaged through his rucksack on his back. "Sorry but there is no Wonder Map in my ruck sack. But even then this world seems so familiar yet so different. I doubt it would help much even if we did have it. Well if Dialga did send us forward into the future this would look like the mountain where we fought the Black Knights before the blue light took us here, but this is a canyon like place. Nothing like where we were before,". Lupper then looked to Night, "Right, we don't want to sit around here in the open, sitting Psyducks,". Lupper realized the all of the team were counting on Helix and himself to pull them through this tough time. And if he made a mistake that put them in peril, he would disappoint the whole team. So with the weight of the team on his shoulders Lupper began the march West to the distant lights. It was a rocky canyon like terrain. It seemed like it would naturally be hot but it was suprisingly cold.

Helix followed directly behind Lupper. Lupper was seen as the leader of the group and Helix second in command for some reason. It puzzled him for Helix was much more intelligent and had much more strategic capabilities. But Lupper seemed to have that certain quality that gave faith and hope to those around him. It helped pull the team through tough situations like this. It gave them confidence. And Lupper like throw in inspirational speeches every now and then so that helped too. Truth be told, Lupper was a natural leader.

As they approached the lights it came out to be lights coming from a big wooden building. It was a wooden fortress surrounded by an immensely tall wooden fence. At the entrance of the wooden fortress's gate stood two Rhyperior's in black armor. Gaurds...this place sure seems a lot like a prison. Could the Black Knights be keeping innocent Pokemon prisoners? It seems like if there were a place for this...it'd be here... Lupper got a cold chill and this usually meant that his conclusions about bad things occurring was correct. "Helix...this place. It seems so much like a Pokemon Prison!" Lupper exclaimed.

"From my analysis it seems just that way to me as well. And judging from those gaurds it looks like the Black Knights are behind this," Helix stated. Helix full examined the Wooden Fortress. It seemed like a big place, most likely many gaurds inside. They would need a way to sneak in their and then take it down from the inside.

Lupper then got that heroic look in his eyes that he always got when he knew it was time to take action. A certain hopeful sparkle in his eyes that meant it was time to save some Pokemon and stop evil plans. "It's time for our first mission here in this world. Mission 1: Sneak into the Wooden Fortress and Free the Imprisoned Pokemon!," Lupper exclaimed as he took a heroic pose. Lupper got all fired up and excited when he stated a mission in such a sophisticated manner. He loved doing that. But sometimes he would get too caught up in the moment. "So anyone got any ideas on how to sneak in their without tipping off the gaurds?" Lupper asked the group.

(OOC: Yep, its a Pokemon Prison.)

Last edited by mickmon95; 07-26-2011 at 12:04 PM.
Old 07-26-2011, 01:30 PM

Jack the Riolu
????-Wooden Fortress/Pokemon Prison

Jack took a look at the lights and after hearing Lupper about their first mission here. He tried to think of someway to know how to avoid the guards "Well I could go because I can sense aura meaning I could sense the guards but I"m not good with stealth". Jack started to think about it. Who is fast enough but still have a chance to see the guards first. "What about you Helix, you're fast and your psychic powers could sense the guards." Jack was still thinking about it. "Night could go with Helix because you're hard to see in the night and the rest of us could find another path that doesn't have many guards and we could find a place to meet. I think Lupper should lead the rest who don't go with Helix." Jack looked at the group. "Is it a good plan because I usually don't make plans, I usually just go and beat up the outlaw?" Jack was waiting for an answer. Jack was worried about if they liked it or thought it was stupid.

OCC: Soon I'll bring in my second character Flare the Charmeleon
Old 07-26-2011, 03:42 PM
White Knight Offline

Leif
Wooden Fortress

As Leif followed the rest of the gang towards the lights, he made the same realization that Lupper and Helix had. A large wooden fort, guarded on all sides. It rose up into the dark sky, and two ferocious looking pokemon he had never seen were guarding the front doors. They were huge, covered in black armor with a terrifying horn at the top of their heads. When they stopped to take a rest outside, Lupper took his post as leader. "So anyone got any ideas on how to sneak in their without tipping off the guards?" Lupper asked the group. "My species is known for being sneaky... maybe I could find an entrance for us." Leif said, looking slightly ashamed. He was not the mischievous type, but knew he could sneak into a small space if necessary. "The only problem is, how can we distract the guards for me to sneak in? All I can think of is Sleep Powder, but I can't use that move. Anyone here know a move to put other pokemon to sleep?" Leif inquired, slightly curious at the power of the others around him. Besides Night, he had never actually seen any of the others in combat. Even if they were the Elite Squad, who knows how powerful the people in the future were. Did they evolve to become even stronger? They wouldn't know until a fight. He silently hoped they would be able to free the prisoners; failing their first mission in the new world would be simply unacceptable. Leif closed his eyes, and tuned back into the conversation, where several new ideas had been pitched. The Riolu was talking fast and furious, spewing out a plan with Helix and Night. Leif frowned; he wanted to be the one to rescue them, even if it meant sneaking in.

ASB|VPP

Last edited by White Knight; 07-26-2011 at 03:45 PM.
Old 07-26-2011, 06:17 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Eli the Shinx
Approaching the PokePrison

I followed the Squad as we began to approach some lights, which looked similar to fires, off into the distance. I listened to Lupper, the Piplup, inform me of who was who, however, I knew already, due to the fact I was such a big fan of the Squad. Out of politeness, I listened to what he had to say, and I nodded in response. I smiled in appreciation as he told me that I was allowed to stay with them. Truthfully, I was expecting them to shout at me, criticize me for following them etc. He didn't do that to me, therefore I was grateful.

"Thank you," I replied, nodding again. Soon after this conversation, we came to a large wooden fortress guarded by two Rhyperiors, both clad in black armour. I gulped hard, fear beginning to settle into my body, my stomach twisting, making me feel as if I was going to be sick. I heard everyone else speak of their plans, and some I had to agree with, such as Jack's, but we had to be more stealthy and safe... 'We'... I guess I'd have to help as best as I could.

"Um..." I began, fearing that they may reject my idea, due to the fact that I was not in their Squad. I was afraid of voicing my opinion, my idea, because I was not one of them... "Supposing we're in the future, wouldn't these Pokemon be fairly new to colour? We're in a world that has no colour, so distracting them would be fairly easy..." I paused for a moment, gathering my thoughts, then I spoke again, "So, what I'm proposing is, we make something, using myself as an example, like a Spark. At least one of them is bound to investigate. If one stays behind, we can get Night to take him out, whereas someone else, preferably Lupper with his move-type advantage. Then, we can get Leif in, who can use his stealthy prowess to find a way inside and to free whatever is in there," I explained, looking down at my paws after speaking. Who'd have thought a tag-along, strangely coloured and weak Pokemon would have spoken so tactically...

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 07-26-2011, 08:07 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Wooden Fortress/Pokemon Prison

Lupper listened to all the ideas that came from the group. They all seemed like good ideas to him but that's because he wasn't very good with thinking up of plans. So he looked to Helix since Helix was the strategist of the group. Helix knew much more about planning and such than Lupper.

"So its obvious we are going to have to split up on this mission, Now from what I've heard from your ideas we just might be able to put them together somehow. Eli's idea has the most chance of success for us getting in there. Eli can use Flash or Spark or something along those lines. The gaurds will come to investigate and leave their post. I have decided that only Leif and I will sneak into the fortress. While Leif and myself get teleport inside with my power, Lupper, Night, Jack, and Eli will hold off the gaurds as long as possible. Night's stealth advantage can be used in the fight. Then Leif and I will free the prisoners. Once Lupper and the others take out the two gaurds they will search all around the fortress to find a secret way in. From what I've learned in my exploring days is that every great fortress has a weak point that can be penetrated to get in. Then from there we will take down the fence. Then once we all find each other on the inside, we begin breaking down the wooden wall. Without the wall the prisoners can escape safely. Once the wall is taken down we keep all the gaurds busy by attacking them until the last prisoner escapes. Then everyone will gather and we run like hell. Got it?" Helix explained.

Lupper listened and thought the plan was good. It was simple and basic but still good enough to work. Lupper then remembered of an item that could prove of good use. He pulled out a small silver horn and handed it to Leif. "If you and Helix get into to trouble inside sound the horn and we will forget the plan and just break inside to help you," Lupper explained to Leif.

Helix nodded at Lupper's idea. In case the plan failed they had plan B. Just storm in there and attack and free the prisoners. The horn was a great idea, Lupper had those a lot. Once again proving his good use on an exploration team. "Now Leif and I will be hiding behind those rocks. Once the gaurds pass by us, we will run and get in," Helix explained. Helix walked over to a big pile of rocks and crouched behind them.

Lupper looked back at Eli,"Whenever your ready you use your move. Now make sure to make it big and bright so the gaurds will see it for sure,". Lupper got into a fighting position as he always did before a fight. As a small blue penguin Lupper didn't seem like much of a fighter, but he can pack quite the punch. "Alright everyone get into position quickly. Get ready? On your move Eli we shall start," Lupper stated.
Old 07-27-2011, 04:13 AM
Dark Umbreon Offline

Night the Umbreon
Pokemon Prison

While everyone was discussing the plan Night was sitting there, he heard his name a few times but was distracted by something on the wall of the fortress. A one piece was sticking out and was a little broken he was going to say something, but Night heard Helix saying the grand plan.

"So its obvious we are going to have to split up on this mission, Now from what I've heard from your ideas we just might be able to put them together somehow. Eli's idea has the most chance of success for us getting in there. Eli can use Flash or Spark or something along those lines. The gaurds will come to investigate and leave their post. I have decided that only Leif and I will sneak into the fortress. While Leif and myself get teleport inside with my power, Lupper, Night, Jack, and Eli will hold off the gaurds as long as possible. Night's stealth advantage can be used in the fight. Then Leif and I will free the prisoners. Once Lupper and the others take out the two gaurds they will search all around the fortress to find a secret way in. From what I've learned in my exploring days is that every great fortress has a weak point that can be penetrated to get in. Then from there we will take down the fence. Then once we all find each other on the inside, we begin breaking down the wooden wall. Without the wall the prisoners can escape safely. Once the wall is taken down we keep all the gaurds busy by attacking them until the last prisoner escapes. Then everyone will gather and we run like hell. Got it?" Helix explained.

"I can wait to try out my new move! And I better tell someone about the broken piece. " Night thought. He looked in his bag for a blast orb and gave it to Eli."Since you're new here you go and it can come in handy." Night said nicely but then went serious again, "We have to fight hard."

He heard Lupper telling everyone to get in their positions. Night ran to the shadows and got ready to attack. He used moonlight once before it all happend. He saw everyone getting ready and remembered about the picture he was going to draw.

((OOC: End on a happy note)I won't be able to post for about 2 nights )

Last edited by Dark Umbreon; 07-27-2011 at 05:06 AM.