Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 08-09-2011, 09:44 PM
Dark Umbreon Offline

Default Re: [RP]PMD: Dark Era[RP]

Night the Umbreon and Bruce the Hitmonlee
In Pokemon Prison

Night ran up the stairs wondering when they would end. Finally he got to the top and saw 2 kadabra guarding Bruce's cell. " Psychic types this shouldn't be hard." Nigh tthought. He shot a shadow ball down the stairs and hid in the shadows. The kadabra ran downstairs past Night just as he planned. He ran up to Bruce's cell and started opening his cell. "Night is that you? I knew you would come." said Bruce.
"Thanks, but those kadabra will come back soon. Here let me help you up. Night said. As soon as Night touched Bruce he regained his colour, but before they could celebrate the 2 kadabra came back.
" How did you get free!?" they said in unision" We will put an end to you both." they used psychic on Night but nothing happend.
" Haha, psychic doesn't work on dark" Night teased. He launched a shadow ball at the first kadabra with success and it staggerd back and it almost fell down the stairs. Bruce used Blaze Kick on the second one, but missed and for some reason he felt tired. The 1st one used Psychic on Bruce and launched him to the wall. He fainted. " Bruce!" Night exclaimed furiously " I've been saving this move!" He used retaliate on the 1st kadabra and shadow ball on the 2nd one. They both fainted. Night ran to Bruce and revived him.
" Night you've grown and I want to get back my Dojo. So, can I join your team?" Bruce asked hopefully.
" I'd be insulted if you didn't." Night said and he felt happy. " Come they probably need our help downstairs."

(OCC: Sorry I haven't been on lately)
Old 08-10-2011, 12:38 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Send a message via MSN to mickmon95

Helix the Galladeand Heart the Togekiss
Inside Pokemon Prison

Helix and Heart ran down all the prison hallways and freed all of the prisoners. With this done they went outside to the courtyard where all the freed prisoners were scurrying about for an exit. "Our only hope is to break down the wall and get outta here." Heart explained. The wall was made of wood but by the look of it was sturdier than the past wooden objects.

"Did you really think it would be that easy?" a mysterious voice echoed through the building. Heart and Helix scanned the area and saw no one but panicked prisoners. "Up here you dimwits!" yelled the evil voice. A pokemon landed right before Helix and Heart. It was a Black Knight, but not a grunt. A Commander. The pokemon was a Garchomp. Just by his presence darkness was sensed throughout the the building. This Black Knight would be tough to beat.

"I am Garchomp! The one in charge of this prison. And it seems that you idiots trying to rescue these useless and pathetic Pokemon must die!" Garchomp exclaimed as he sent out a pulse of energy that sent Helix slamming into the rough wooden walls.

"Helix! You keep him busy while I tear down the wall!" Heart exclaimed. She then fired a Hyper Beam at the wooden wall but it did not budge. Shocked Heart then repeatedly used Air Slash but to no avail.

Helix fired Psybeam but it didn't even phase Garchomp. Garchomp fired a purple flame of dragon energy. The Dragon Breath paralyzed Helix and damaged him badly. Helix was now knocked out.

Heart noticed Garchomp about to finish off knocked out Helix and she used Agility to get right in between Helix and Garchomp. She used Protect but the wall was broken on impact with Garchomp's Dragon Claw. Both Helix and Heart knocked out, they needed help now more than ever.

Lupper the Piplup
Into the Fortress

Lupper then noticed that there was a section of the Wooden Fortress' wall that looked weaker than the rest. This looks like a weak spot. Time to get this show on the road! Lupper opened his beak which began glowing a furious blue. An intense blast of water was shot from Lupper's beak which broke a big hole into the wall of the fortress. "Come on everyone! This way!" Lupper shouted at his team.

He ran inside the fortress and saw that all the prison cells were empty. Helix and Leif must have freed everyone. Lupper ran out to the courtyard where he saw a Garchomp charging up a Dragon Pulse that was going to strike at Helix and a Togekiss. They were both knocked out, it would finish them off. "I don't think so!" Lupper exclaimed. Lupper shot out an intense pulse of water which sent Garchomp into a wall. Lupper stood in front of Helix and Heart.

"So looks there are more of you fools!" Garchomp exclaimed angrily. Garchomp roared, summoning a Regice, Regirock, and Registeel. "Uh-oh! This is not good! Help!" Lupper shouted. Lupper then used Waterfall to create a field of water around Helix, Heart and himself. All four of the Black Knight Pokemon fired a Hyper Beam at the field of water. It wouldn't hold much longer.

Last edited by mickmon95; 08-15-2011 at 01:44 PM.
Old 08-15-2011, 04:23 PM
White Knight Offline

Leif the Whimsicott and Sawsbuck
The Prison's Heart

"Who are you?" the curious pokemon asked, not familiar with the face. "No time for explanations! Let's get outta here!" Leif said quickly, not entirely sure if the foreign pokemon had understood what he had said. The Sawsbuck looked at him cautiously, then decided he was trustworthy. "How do I get out of here?" it asked quietly. "Hmm..." Leif said, trying to think about the Sawsbuck that lived back home. "High Jump Kick?" he suggested. The black-and-white pokemon tried the move, and was amazed to see the wooden bars break open. "I don't know how safe it would be for us to come out the way I came, so let's go this way." Leif said, closing his eyes. "What are you-" the Sawsbuck managed to say, before they were lifted into the air with a huge gust of wind. The two grass-types began to rise, flying in the center of a huge hurricane-like attack. "It's called Hurricane!" Leif yelled, then let himself be carried. He managed to control it enough to let them down directly outside the prison, where they sat safely. "Hey...where's everyone else?" Leif said, just a tad amazed. There was a hole in the wall nearby, and they peeked through it quietly. They saw four evil pokemon attacking Lupper, with Helix and a black-and-white Togekiss already unconscious. "What should we do?" Leif asked, as Sawsbuck thought. "What about your Hurricane attack? Can't you blow them away from here" it said. "Perfect!" Leif cried, and focused his powers. The tornado appeared at Garchomp's feet, who looked amazed. It grew larger, encompassing all of the Black Knights. "Lupper! I can't hold it for much longer! Do something!" Leif said, obviously straining.

Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah!
ASB|VPP

Old 08-16-2011, 01:29 AM
Spark Damon Offline

Shadow the Dewott
Inside the Pokemon Prison

I ran out since Helix could not hear him. He continued to follow Helix and the Togekiss. They soon were stopped by a door and Shadow saw they needed help. Soon a Garchomp came out of nowhere and attack. He was just about to finish him off until a Piplup, I recognized as Lupper. The Garchomp then did a mighty roar and three other Pokemon came. The Regi Pokemon. They fired a Hyper Beam and Lupper use Water Pulse to fend off of it but I knew it would not hold for long.

All of a sudden a gust of wind came and started at the Pokemon's feet. I noticed it was Leif that was using the move. Quickly I ran, I grabbed Helix and the Togekiss and ran out. "Hold it just a little longer", I shouted to Leif. I then left Helix and the Togekiss and put them along side Leif. I didn't know what to do, but Lupper had to do something.
Old 08-16-2011, 02:00 AM
Dark Umbreon Offline

Pokemon Prison

When Night and Bruce went downstairs Night noticed that all of the cells were open. "I guess they didn't need us afterall." said Night. They felt a gust and ran outside and saw a hole in the wall. They saw Lief straining to hold a hurricane, a sawsbuck, and Lupper defending Helix and a togekiss and Shadow " I stand corrected. We got to go help them, Bruce!" said Night angrily. Night shot a couple of shadow balls into to the hurricane. Through the hurricane Night could make out a Garchomp and the Regi's. Bruce came to fight and jumped inside the huricane.
" This is what I've been training for." he said to himself. He used close combat on them and jumped out. The regis fell out and before they could attack Night used shadow ball on them and they were blasted into a wall.
The enraged garchomp came out and said "You don't give up do you!?". He used dragon breath at them and they rolled to the side. "Come on a little help here!" shouted Night while avoiding the shots from Garchomp.

Last edited by Dark Umbreon; 08-16-2011 at 03:23 AM. Reason: wasn't done
Old 08-16-2011, 09:46 AM
Pokemon of Destruction Offline

Jack the Riolu and Flare the Charmeleon
Inside the Prison

Jack looked at a hole and him with Flare went in. "Flare becareful there could be traps". Flare looked back at Jack with a smirk. "You always were the cautious one". Suddenly they heard a gust of wind. They hurried to the battle and saw the Garchomp. "Jack time to attack". Flare jumped from the hiding place and used Dragon Claw. The Garchomp countered with a Dragon Claw. "Copycat" Jack copied Dragon Claw only to be countered Garchomp's other claw. "Amusing but too bad you're both not good enough. I've learnt some powerful moves from the prisoner's TMs. Surf" A wave of water washed Jack, Flare and the other through the corridors as well as Garchomp, the regis and the other prisoners. Garchomp came up and started using Draco Meteor to hit the Elite Squad and the prisoners.

OCC: Why doing this post I thought of something. How can Garchomp and Haxorus learn Surf?
Old 08-16-2011, 01:00 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Eli the Shinx
Within the PokePrison

I watched Lupper in amazement as he accurately located a weakness on the exterior shell of the prison, and then in awe as he shot a jet of high-pressured water, breaking the wood and creating an entrance.

All I could do was watch as Lupper protected an oddly coloured Togekiss and Helix, and then as the other members of the squad came together and rescued the two downed Pokemon. There were four enemies: a Garchomp, a Regice, a Registeel and a Regirock. I stood there, thinking hard. Such strong Pokemon defending a worthless, wooden prison... This doesn't seem right, I thought to myself, clearly noticing the strangeness of this event.

The Garchomp began to focus itself on using Draco Meteor, and I knew that this would finish us off for good. We had to counter-attack, but how? I closed my eyes and began to build up my electrical energy. My brain was working like clockwork, the ideas lining up for a counter-attack, but this wasn't what brought on the blue light emanating from within my body. I needed to help, I needed to prove my worth. These people, whom I hadn't known personally until now, were my friends.

I roared fiercely as a single, thick bolt of blue electricity shot out of my body, heading straight for the eyes of the Garchomp. Its focus was lost as it reached for its face, trying to wipe away the effect my move had had on its eyes. I knew it wouldn't have affected it physically, for Garchomps type advantage meant that the Discharge wouldn't have been able to cause bodily damage. But, it did draw away its focus on the Draco Meteor as the intensity of the light had temporarily blinded it.

I stood there, panting, barely able to stand up, my last move weakening me. My brain continued to work like clockwork though, and I needed to get a plan across.

"You, the Charmeleon," I panted, "you take the Regice, use your fire moves. Hitmonlee, Jack, go after the Registeel with fighting based moves. Lupper, you take down the Regirock with your water-based attacks. Everyone else, take the Garchomp," I ordered, glaring at the now angered Garchomp. If the Squad wanted to survive, they'd have to listen to the orders I had just given them, even if I wasn't a member of the team.

"Now!" I barked, signalling the start of the attack. At the exact moment, Garchomp spasmed slightly, hinting that it had been paralyzed. I grinned.

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 08-16-2011, 01:45 PM

Jack the Riolu and Flare the Charmeleon
Inside the Prison

"Sir yes sir." Flare jumped onto Regice. "Fire Fang" As Flare bit Regice shook Falre off. "Must defeat intruders" Regice started to make a ball of electricity. "Zap Cannon!" Regice shot the ball of electricity pushing Flare through the a couple of walls. "Must defeat intruders" Regice followed him trying to stop him. Before Jack was a giant statue of Regigigas surrond in a black sphere. "Guys look at this"

"Hey Registeel Force palm." Jack smashed it's face with his palm. "Unlike Flare I'm to quick for Zap Cannon. Registeel used Lock On then shot a Zap Cannon. Jack kept trying to dodge it. "Stop struggling. It is futile" Jack grabbed the Registeel and they were both hit with Zap Cannon. Jack stood up and was about to use CopyCat when Registeel uses Hyper Beam to make Jack faint.
Old 08-16-2011, 08:29 PM
Dark Umbreon Offline

Talking Re: [RP]PMD: Dark Era[RP]

Pokemon Prision

"Let's do this." Night and Bruce said after hearing Eli's great plan. Bruce ran to help Jack with the Registeel, but when he got there Jack was fainted. " Stop struggling. It is futile." said the registeel. Bruce used Hi Jump Kick on the clump of steel and knocked it back. " Yeah, but it's worth a try." The regi shot at him with zap cannon and just missed. After that close experience, Bruce used Blaze Kick, but Registeel shot at him with flash cannon and sent him crashing into a wall.
" I will protect." said Registeel. " Protect what?" thought Bruce. He attack with Close combat and could tell the Registeel was almost finished. He went to Jack and used* a revive he was saving up. " Come on he's almost done." said Bruce.

Night went to go attack the Garchomp. He shot a few Shadow Ball at him and hit. "He's not dodging. Must be paralyzed." said Night to his team. Garchomp still managed to hit Night with Hyper Beam and thus sending him crashing through a few walls. He heard someones voice saying. "Guys look at this." Night looked out and saw a Regice rampaging through. He ran towards the voice and saw the Charmeleon that came out with Jack standing in front of a giant statue.
Old 08-17-2011, 10:47 AM

Flare the Charmeleon and Jack the Riolu

"Hey umm Umbreon?" Flare turned back to the giant statue. Charmeleon went closer towards the statues but was weakened by the dark sphere. It was draining his colour so he jumped quickly out. His colour returned. "It must be one of the sphere that imbolizes legendarys. But why would he be a statue if he is already immobilized". Suddenly the Regice came in and accidently rushed into the dark sphere. It lost its colour before Flares eyes. Then Regigigas started gaining colour back faintly. "That's it. Everyone get the Regis here. This guy beat Garchomp and maybe get rid of this prison."

Jack was starting to wake up thanks to the revive. He heard a shout from Flare. The Registeel was coming this way. "Hey Registeel I got a score to settle" jack shot an Aura Sphere forcing the Registeel into the walls of to the statue. Registeel collapsed in front of the statue. "I think I used to m uch aura in that attack" Jack started feeling faint.
Old 08-17-2011, 04:20 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Lupper the Piplup
Outside the Pokemon Prison

Lupper was glad to see the rest of the team quickly fall in and assist. They all worked together well and efficent. Lupper now had to do his part and take down the Regirock. Lupper used Aqua Jet to slam into Regirock but it did not budge. Regirock then charged up a ball of electrical energy which slammed into Lupper making him crash into a few walls. He slowly stood up but then was hit with another Zap Cannon. Lupper's body was surging with raw electrical energy, the Regirock stood in front of him and used Zap Cannon again which made Lupper faint. Regirock carried Lupper back into the battlefield. Regirock used Seismic Toss and launched Lupper into the air and out of the prison. Lupper slammed hard as he hit the ground outside the prison. Lupper was fully fainted. Why am I so weak...my team needs me...they...

Helix the Gallade and Heart the Togekiss
Outside the Pokemon Prison

Helix then awoke slowly but surely. His entire body was aching but he forced himself up. He used Recover on himself and Heart to make them feel better once again. Heart then stood up as well. They both headed out back to the battle going on in the courtyard. "That is quite enough! I've had enough of you punks! It's time to end this! Self destruct sequence initiate!" Garchomp yelled. Then hundreds of Voltorbs and Electrodes emerged. They began to charge up to use Self Destruct. "Everyone we have to get out of here!" Heart shouted. Helix then looked around and saw Lupper no where to be found. "Heart I need you to fly out of here and search for a small Piplup. He is Lupper an important member of the squad. Find him and take yourself and him far away to safety. Go North. We shall all try to meet up somewhere there," Helix explained.

Heart then quickly flew out and found Lupper a few feet outside of the prison. She grabbed him with her feet and began flying North rapidly. I hope Helix knows what he is doing...

Helix then launched a Hyper Beam which made a big hole in the Prison wall. "Everyone we have to get out of here! Run as fast as you can! Grab any member you can that might be knocked out and run! This place will soon explode and we can't be here when that happens!" Helix shouted. Helix then quickly ran outside. He ran a few feet then had an idea. He began creating a huge teleportation field which would send him and anyone inside far away. "Alright! Everyone get in here! Hurry!" Helix shouted.

Last edited by mickmon95; 08-17-2011 at 04:26 PM.
Old 08-18-2011, 09:04 AM

Flare the Charmeleon and Jack the Riolu

Flare heard Helix and strted to run until he heard a voice. "Regigigas must save Regis. Regigigas must destroy Garchomp!" The Regigias statue came to life restoring its colour and started to walk to the Garchomp. Flare hung on as the wooden prison's structure fell apart with every step the Regigigas took. He used Ice Punch on Garchomp KOing him. Flare jumped off and grabbed Jack. "Wha...ts haaa..ppeningg." Suddenly the fortress strted coming down even faster. Regigigas used its power to regain control of the Regis and they started to hold it up. "We Regis owe you Elite Squad, we are in your debt" Flare and Jack got into the teleportation field. Flare looked in Jack's bag for a oran berry to help Jack.
Old 08-18-2011, 11:07 AM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Eli the Shinx
Inside the PokePrison

I stood there, barely, watching as my plan was falling to pieces. Lupper had been flung out of the Prison by the huge force that was Seismic Toss, leaving the Regirock victorious against my failed plan. The Garchomp, although paralyzed, was able to summon Voltorb and Electrode bombers, who would soon explode from Self-Destruct. Fear began to sink into my stomach, my weak body unable to take all of this that the Squad did on a daily basis.

Helix had ordered us to retreat from the wooden fortress, but I waited behind, so I could be the last one out. This was so I could check to see if anybody else was falling behind. As I waited, I watched the Regigigas stomp over to the Garchomp, each step it took forcing the fortress to shake, its foundations threatening to give way. It pummeled Garchomp with an Ice Punch, knocking it out in one swift movement. The Regigigas and its comrades began to hold up the fortress, in an attempt to keep it stabilized.

"We owe you, Elite Squad. We are in your debt," they stated in unison, their robotic-like voices melting together to create one harmonic voice. I nodded my thanks and began to make my way out of the building, but then I had to stop. The Garchomp would be killed in the blast, I couldn't just leave it there...

Knowing that the Voltorb and Electrode bombers would probably be alright after their Self-Destruction, as all Pokemon usually were, I placed my head underneath the armpit of the Garchomp and began to, with extreme difficulty, push it out of the prison.

Just before the fortress exploded, I was able to push the Garchomp into the field that Helix had provided, which I assumed would teleport us away from the vicinity.

"Don't make any complaints, just go!" I yelled over the quickening beeps from the bombers inside. I knew some Squad members would disagree with the fact that I had rescued the Garchomp, but now was not the time to act on their thoughts.

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 08-19-2011, 12:48 AM
mickmon95 Offline

Helix the Gallade
Lost Icelands

Helix saw everyone rushing towards the teleportation field Helix created. He then thought that maybe some might not make it so Helix then doubled his focus. He then thought of every member of the squad besides Lupper, so even if they hadn't made it to the field they would still teleport with them. Helix then used the move. In a flash they were all gone. Helix was using as much of his own strength to make them go as far as possible but it was hard to use strong moves in this world. Every time a move was used it drained them off their energy. The drainage grew the more energy required by the move. This would make fighting hard in this world.

Helix and the Elite Squad appeared in a land of snow. White snow as far as the eye could see, Helix had really taken them quite far. Helix panted heavily trying not to pass out from exhaustion. Helix really needed some rest or some way to get some of his energy back. "It looks like I have taken us far...maybe a little too far..." Helix stated. Helix then remembered the Oran Berry he had. He ate it and was given back half of his energy. He stood up and looked around, this place seemed barren and desolate. How are we supposed to find Lupper and Heart? Well they are both strong Pokemon. They can take care of themselves... Helix then looked back at everyone. "Everyone okay?" Helix asked the rest of his team.

Helix then received a telepathic message. Come find me! Helix!I am in the mountains! Look for me at the peak of the tallest mountain! Come find me! Help me! The telepathic message sounded distressed and urgent. This voice did not sound familiar to Helix at all. But he knew it was not an enemy. It was a warm and pure feeling the telepathic message gave off. Helix then knew that the Elite's next mission was to scale the tallest mountain of these icelands. It could be seen from here, it was a long walk away but still reachable.

"Squad. I just received a telepathic message. It was from an unknown voice, but from the sound and psychic feel from it I can tell it is a pure and good voice. It directs us to that mountain up North. So we shall scale it and free that voice.I know this sounds a bit sketchy but I assure you it is what we must do," Helix explained. After that long hard battle the team would need a good rest to recover. "But first we must find some food. We need a good tracker to help us," Helix stated. Helix looked back at the team and remembered Eli had brought him with us in order to spare his life.

Helix then approached Eli. "Eli I must praise your nobility and courage to save the enemy that would have killed us all. Even though he was a vicious foe you saved his life. You are quite valiant and I commend you for that. Eli I know your not an official part of the squad but you have been a great help to us. I offer you to become an official member of the Elite Squad. Do you accept?" Helix asked.

Lupper the Piplupand Heart the Togekiss
Lost Icelands

Heart had used ExtremeSpeed to zoom across the lands but she soon became tired. She had followed Helix's direct orders and flown far North. She needed to rest and being out in the open all alone was dangerous. She found a cave and stayed in their with Lupper. Lupper had been brutally damaged in the fight against Garchomp and the Regis. He would need a lot to recover from the serious damage he took. Heart would look after him and protect him. Lupper then awoke, his body in agonizing pain.

"mmmm..." Lupper groaned as he slowly opened his eyes. Heart smiled,"I'm glad to see your finally awake. You probably don't know me but I'm Heart. I was a prisoner freed by your friend Helix at the prison. I am here to help you. Helix told me to bring you here to safety since you were badly damaged in the fight back at the Pokemon Prison," Heart explained.

Lupper listened to the Togekiss as she talked in a sweet and sincere voice. Lupper knew that Heart was a good Pokemon just by the vibe she gave off as being herself. "My name is Lupper. I am a member of the Elite Squad exploration team. If you don't, may I ask a few questions about the prison?" Lupper asked. Heart gave a nod. "Why are the Black Knights imprisoning Pokemon?" Lupper asked curiously.

"Lupper, I don't really know. All that I know is that innocent and good Pokemon are being captured and put in prisons just like that one. The rebels who take action against the Black Knights are also imprisoned there and tortured mercilessly. They also drain the world of its energy. That is why the world is colorless. That is why the wind doesn't blow, the Pokemon are weak, the sun never comes up, and why nature is just plain lifeless," Heart explained solemnly.

Lupper sighed. Heart was a prisoner, she probably wasn't informed on their motives and plans. If I want information I'm gonna have to get it from a high ranking Black Knight. Lupper winced in pain as he tried to stand up.

"Don't move too much now. You were injured very badly in that scuffle with the Black Knights. You need some time to rest and regain your energy," Heart explained. "Wait! I found these Oran Berries in your bag and I ate one to regain my energy if that's okay. You have a lot more," Heart stated.

Lupper munched on three Oran Berries and immediatley felt a lot better. He was able to sit up now. "That's fine. As long your okay. Thank you for taking care of me," Lupper thanked. Heart smiled.

OOC: Heart is colored because Helix touched her! When a colorless Pokemon is touched by one with color it regains its color!!!!

Last edited by mickmon95; 08-19-2011 at 01:10 AM.
Old 08-19-2011, 01:41 AM
Spark Damon Offline

Shadow the Dewott
Lost Icelands

I was just about to give the Garchomp a good pounding when all of a sudden I was automacally teleported to an unknown locatoin. Where ever it was it was snowing, not my type of weather. Helix must've been the one to teleport us knowing he was a Psychic type. I was quiet not really known for saying a lot of things.

Helix then told us that he received an urgent message and before we went off we were to look for some food. I was often known as being the Pokemon that knew every location but because of this stupid world I didn't have a map or anything. I looked around, what types of berries could grow in this kind of condition. I remembered a burnt, gold, and miracle berries grow in this kind of condition. So we had to go and find trees.

I stepped up to Helix obviously he was going to be the leader for this mission, and I did not really mind and Pokemon that could make a teleportation feild and teleport everybody that he wanted even if they were not in the area earn my respect. "Hey Helix, I don't know if you know, but burnt berries usually grow in this type of weather", I said," Yet I do not know if this is true since the color for everything is gone".

I knew we would need a good tracker if only my former partner, Dodge the Mightyena was still alive. I can remember him now getting the sniff of everything that we asked him too. I remember how he jumped in the way of an imcoming Skarmory attack and used all his power to save some Piplups. In my guild his picture still hangs on the wall for his bravery. Also another one of my partners, Scissor or his real name Gin. He was a fierce fighter yet he was called to a different sector. If only he made it during the great battle.

Anyway that was then and now is now. I had to regain my strength if that Garchomp could call Regi's I wonder what else these other Pokemon could do.