Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 08-19-2011, 03:29 AM
Frost Dragon Offline

Default Re: [RP]PMD: Dark Era[RP]

Twist the Garchomp
Lost Icelands
what the heck? Twist thought to himself as a small group of pokemon appeared. That Gallade... Isn't that the elite squad? Why are they down here? Twist had been here for about an hour, as he had woken up and left a while before the rest had. Where did they come from? I could have sworn they were dead... what did they do back there? Twist started to approach the team. "Why are you here?" he asked abruptly. That was so blunt... "Err... I am the frost dragon. I've been following your team for a while. I woke up long before you and flew to this land. All I want is a few answers."

"First off, why are you here? How did you get here? And who the heck is that other Garchomp? I haven't seen him before...

OOC: Fixed. shouldn't we have a discussion thread?

Lucario@312
Hatch: 327
Lucario: 432
Level100: 612

Last edited by Frost Dragon; 08-29-2011 at 12:18 PM.
Old 08-19-2011, 06:10 AM
Dark Umbreon Offline

Night the Umbreon and Bruce the Hitmonlee
Lost Icelands

Bruce went to go check on Night and saw the giant statue the next moments were such a blur: the statue came to life, it beat up Garchomp, Voltorbs and Electrodes were everywhere, Helix was back and starting to teleport, and next thing they knew they were in an icy nowhere.
" You do this everyday?" Bruce asked Night.
" Just today. I love snow reminds me of Glaceon's Blizzard, we never had snow in our village." said Night. They looked over to see Helix telling everyone to find food. Night started pushing around snow when he saw 2 Garchomp. One was the one from the prision and the other he had never seen before. The mysterious Garchomp started to talk to Helix Night kept an eye out incase either of the Garchomp tried anything funny.
Bruce on the other hand was looking around and found a small tattered backpack and decided to store the revive Night gave him and the oran berry he found in the prision. He walked around and looked around and found a few jellybeans frozen in ice. He ran back to the group and saw a Garchomp he used Hi Jump Kick and just missed. Night ran up to him and yelled " Don't attack, that's a different Garchomp!"
" I'm very sorry and Helix I found some jellybeans." Bruce said slightly embarrased.
He walked back with Night and they both sat down and ate a jellybean.

(OOC: I just realised something , How does Hitmonlee talk? and how long have we been out here)
Old 08-22-2011, 12:14 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Eli the Shinx
Lost Icelands

Helix had safely teleported us out of the vicinity of the blast, and for once, I felt safe. We were what seemed to be an iceland, but, at least here, we wouldn't be an easy target. The snow was too thick for accurate visibility, only silhouettes were visible.

Helix had noticed my 'courage', as he had called it, and said the words I had always dreamed of hearing:

"I offer you to become an official member of the Elite Squad." I froze at the speech he had given, and how he had ended it. My mind was racing, was I dreaming about this moment? "Do you accept?" I was at a loss for words, for so long had I been wishing for this...

At that moment, another Garchomp appeared, but it was completely different to the one I had dragged away from the explosion. It had explained that it had followed us ever since we awoke, as well as asking us why we were here and such.

I took a breath, my mind racing way too fast for my comfort. The intensity of the Discharge from earlier, and the fact that I had just pushed an unconscious Garchomp so far with what little ounce of strength I had left was trying. The fact that I was standing now was pushing me to my limits.

The snow looked so soft, so pure... It looked like a perfect place to sleep, a perfect place to... I fell to the ground, not necessarily unconscious, but tired; extremely tired. An Oran berry wouldn't help, I needed to rest. Unlike the others, I wasn't used to these situations, therefore the only cure for me at this very moment was to sleep...

((@goldinium7: Speaking on behalf of Helix is bunnying Mick's character, which is against Pe2k roleplaying rules. Try to avoid doing it, yeah? =P))

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.

Last edited by Sealboy; 08-22-2011 at 12:23 PM.
Old 08-22-2011, 02:45 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Send a message via MSN to mickmon95

Helix the Gallade
Lost Icelands

Helix noticed Eli's loss of words and took that as a yes. "I'm just going to take your speechlessness as a yes," Helix told Eli. Eli was now officially the newest member of the Elite Squad. Helix knew Eli was a good Pokemon and would be a very good addition to the team. He had been traveling with the Squad this whole time so he was practically one of them already, but making it official was all that was needed. Helix saw that Eli collapsed from exhaustion. Helix touched him with his arm and used Recover on him to make him regain some energy. It would help a little bit.

Helix then noticed another Garchomp. "Frost we are the Elite Squad and we don't take well to unfamiliar Pokemon following us. Especially a Pokemon who has been stalking us for quite a while. I could consider you an enemy and attack you but I won't. But I will answer your questions. We are here not of choice. I teleported us here randomly just to get away from an exploding fortress. We teleported here. That other Garchomp is our enemy that our comrade Eli chose to spare his life out of good will." Helix answered to the newly arrived Garchomp.

"I have been kind enough to answer your questions toward us but I want to know something from you, why were you following us?" Helix asked annoyed. It seems illogical for someone to follow us and if he has been following us since we awoke then he would know that we are lost here... Helix was already uneasy about the Garchomp that attacked them staying with them but now this suspicous character was also here.

Helix then decided that the team needed food to gain back some strength. Helix used his psychic powers to sense any form of nature. He sensed a good sized plant life buried underneath this snow. His arm blades began glowing a rainbow color as he slashed threw the snow. A big pile of berries and jelly beans were revealed. "Look! Everyone we have found some other Pokemon's food stash. I know it is not right to take it from a Pokemon who has worked hard to collect it but we have no choice. Helix explained. He then sat down beside the pile and began eating slowly.

Lupper the Piplupand Heart the Togekiss
Lost Icelands

Lupper regained more of his energy as he ate more Oran Berries. Soon he was good enough for some action. Heart as well was good. "Lupper may I ask you a question? You and your squad don't seem to be Pokemon of this land. Where are you from?" Heart asked curiously.

"This may be hard to believe but...me and my squad were in a big fight with the Black Knights and we were defeated. Just before the Black Knights were gonna kill us, we were sent here by Dialga. We don't know how far in time we have been sent but still..." Lupper explained.

Heart paused to think on it then answered,"I believe you. It kind of makes sense. You see there is a legend that says that with the help of the warriors of time sent by Dialga the light will be restored to the world. I truly believe you and your squad are those heroes of legend. You may see it absurd but I do not," Heart explained.

"I admit it sounds a bit sketchy but our coming here doesn't seem like a a mistake to me. I think the squad and I can really help to make this a better world. But I also wish to return to my own time. But first thing is first, save this world," Lupper explained.

Heart really admired Lupper for his selflessness and courage, even though he was such a small Pokemon. He had high hopes, big dreams and a gold heart. "Well now that you and I are all better, we should probably find the rest of the squad, right?" Heart questioned.

Lupper nodded,"The question is where are they? These icelands seem very vast and barren," Lupper asked. Finding the rest of the squad would be like finding a needle in a haystack,"

"Luckily I know these lands like no other. We are in the Lost Icelands. A place where wanderers are trapped for eternity in the barren snow. But the Elite Squad will most likely be heading for the Black Knight's nearest fortress. It's at the peak of Snowsheer Mountain. It's not too far from here. The Elite Squad will most likely head there, because you are enemies of the Black Knights," Heart explained.

"That's some great thinking Heart. Let's get going, but I was wondering if you could fly us there? I don't mean to be lazy but it would save us time," Lupper explained.Heart nodded and Lupper jumped on her back and they flew off towards Snowsheer Mountain.

(OOC: @goldinum Bunnying is a big no no. It can get you kicked out of RP's. You only control your characters. Okay don't do it again.

Last edited by mickmon95; 08-23-2011 at 10:55 PM.
Old 08-24-2011, 09:37 PM
Frost Dragon Offline

Twist the Garchomp
Lost Icelands

Twist didn’t bother looking at the food, he knew he shouldn’t even be answered. “That was... really easy. I suppose that’s fair enough. I’ve seen what the black knights have done. I’ve seen dozens of pokemon murdered by them. Anyone who could pose even the most minute threat to them would be worth checking out. I have a score to settle with them...” the garchomp said grimly. “I guess you do have the right to attack me, but you would be wasting precious time. You have better things to do. We both know that the black knights caused this... this nightmare of a world. You should be looking for a way out of this wasteland and start searching for them.”

“You should rest. You teleported pretty far from where we woke up, it probably took alot out of you. I’ll be out around this area looking for food if you want to find me again. I'm not gonna take yours” Twist said as he started to walk off.

OOC: Still short, but getting better. I’ll revise the other post so that you dont talk soon, alright?

Lucario@312
Hatch: 327
Lucario: 432
Level100: 612