Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 08-05-2011, 12:25 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Default Re: Illusionary Truth [SuDs]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enkaku_Kumori View Post
Btw, got two more coming.

Name: Stella Marino

Alt: Shade; Vision

Personality: Stella is rather cold when it comes to the concern of others. She cares nothing for people's troubles and grievances and is quite annoyed when they complain while she's in earshot. She hardly voices any pain of hers and keeps secrets locked behind her teeth, so she'll never tell more than she thinks you need to know. She is smiling often, usually in some form of grim amusement, and she speaks kindest to her pokemon. Her coldness comes even to the battlefield, she doesn't care how much she hurts other pokemon, which has a caused a ruthlessness which has made her infamous, her pokemon have picked up on this and are just as ruthless as their trainer. She enjoys confusing people with her illusionary abilities, making people see things or taking away their sight just to watch their discomfort.

Appearance: Stella prefers a more gothic and lolita style of dressing, her most prominent wear being her boots and hat. She has a fondness for fishnet armwarmers and plaid skirts, and has several pairs of the latter. Even though she often wears plainer clothing instead of the formal dresses and gowns she grew up used to, she has such a way of standing that she could be dressed in torn rags and still look like a queen. She has pale skin, emphasized by her black clothing, and a pair of startling gray eyes. Her hair is black and straight as a rod, going down to her waist. It seems that if one gets close enough to her the very air seems chilly, as if Stella's cold demeanor affects even the temperature, but in reality it is her Mismagius, Lola. Stella keeps her out of her pokeball, but she is almost always invisible and trails beside her owner.

Pokémon:
-Mismagius (Lola) F
-Spinda (Sunbeam) M
-Hauntar (Lazarus) M
-Claydol (Imperia) I know they're genderless but Stella says it's a female
-Metagross (Caligula) Same thing but he's a male
-Honchkrow (Isis) F

History: Stella grew up in a rich mansion with quite a large family, and was the third oldest in a line of eight children. Her parents demanded that their children have a proper upbringing, and schooled them in how to be proper gentlemen and ladies and refused to see them in plain clothes that were for the "lower class". The Marinos did not interact with their children very much, not in the familial sense anyway. Rather than seeing them as sons and daughters, they treated their children more like miniature copies of themselves that they could parade around so their neighbors could see what a lovely upbringing they had. Most of her siblings accepted this, but when Stella started her schooling and was learning how to train her own pokemon she saw how happy many of her classmates seemed a lot happier and carefree than she. As the years went by, Stella grew more and more detached from her parents and siblings until she outright started defying them. In the process she grew closer and closer to her pokemon until they were the only ones who really knew her.

Her family said a few things here and there, but the final straw came on one Christmas vacation when Stella came home wearing a long V-necked black dress that had no back, a black spiked choker and fishnet gloves. Her parents nearly had a heart attack and ordered that she change into something more presentable, but she replied that she had sold all of her clothes to replace them with her new wardrobe. They sent her to her room and were planning on bringing out some old dresses for her to wear, and she overheard them talking about sending her to boarding school. However, Stella had enough too, and as soon as her parents' backs were turned packed her bags, left through her window and ran away into the wilderness.

She did not get very far. She was found by a Zoroark who saw that she had the potential to be an illusionist so he kidnapped her just like that. Stella was terrified at first, meeting with the pokemon she had never seen before and could control illusions, but she eventually learned that the only way that she could escape was to learn the ways of illusions. Once she put her mind to it she became a dedicated student, and because of her affiliation with ghost pokemon she understood better than some how the world was susceptible to change. Her master taught her how to manipulate one's vision. She could make them see things, or take away things they could see, even going as far as taking away their sight completely. Stella liked using her powers all the time, until it became like a game to her almost. She would sometimes blind animals and laugh as they scuttled around in terror. Her childhood had already made her cold and careless to many, and her isolation—with only her harsh teacher and her pokemon for company—turned her heartless.

When she was released from her training and introduced to the other Alts, she had little care for them. She cared only for herself and wanted to run her life the way she wanted it and refused to be a puppet in a war. she quickly left and wandered, using the extensive money in her parents' and her own bank accounts to survive. On some occasions she enters tournaments for the prize money, but she usually keeps a low profile and quietly uses her illusions to her advantage.

Name: Keitaro Kimura

Alt: Non-Alt

Personality: Even though he's blind and therefore handicapped, Keitaro is forever polite and patient with other people, which could be an influence from his older cousin whom he spent a lot of years with. He was taught to be kind to others, and he is not bitter in the least about his disability. He does hate it when people think he's weaker because he's blind, and he often shows people that they are wrong, but it still hurts him even though he never shows it. He's quiet and solitary, usually the one who sits in the back ground and listens until people forget he's even there. Amazingly, even though he seems so quiet all the time, he has a mischievous and sly side to him as well. He know he irritates the hell out of Stella, yet he deliberately says things that he knows will get on her nerves and laughs about it. He's also quite good at sneaking around and learning things; being blind, many people disregard him but he hears very well.

He has a soft spot for his protective and somewhat motherly Gardevoir, Tsubaki. He bears her fussing over him with an amused patience and it's rare for him not to be smiling when she's around. The two seem to get along extremely well, even if Tsubaki worries over him like a mother hen. The one thing people learn quickly is to not harm Keitaro or even seem threatening towards him, or else Tsubaki will quickly deal will you in the most quick and painful way possible.

Appearance: This looks like him, but his eyes are closed behind his glasses. His excuse is that when he wears glasses, people tend to notice his eyes first and therefore they'll notice that he is blind much sooner. Keitaro is tall and thin, and rather pale; he is never without his Garedvoir, but if there is the rare occasion that he is unavailable his Lucario guides him around. He wears a white t-shirt with a dull gray button-up jacket over it and gray cargo pants, although he does have more formal clothes to change into if the situation requires it. He gets cold easily so he has a scarf wrapped around his neck for extra warmth. His hair is black, like ink, and falls into his eyes often.

Pokémon:

-Gardevoir (Tsubaki) F
-Lucario (Hannibal) M
-Snorunt (Lilian) F
-Venonat (Reno) M
-Castform (Princess) F
-Carracosta (Archelon) M

History:
These two are accepted :3
ABOUT TIME.
Old 08-05-2011, 12:29 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

Oh shush those were up for quite a while!

Now for the next two! *evil laugh*

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 08-05-2011, 12:31 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enkaku_Kumori View Post
Oh shush those were up for quite a while!

Now for the next two! *evil laugh*
Hey, delayed SU postage deserved delayed nagging. XD
Old 08-05-2011, 12:42 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

I had that covered, Sabi. :) Anyways, hopefully the next two go faster since I know who they are and she loves those two.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 08-05-2011, 01:11 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Okay I got impatient.

RP TIME IS GO
Old 08-05-2011, 02:14 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
Okay I got impatient.

RP TIME IS GO
*laughs ass off*

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 08-05-2011, 07:01 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

These should be the last SUs, as of right now.

Name: Raiden "Rai" Hayabusa

Alt: Envoy; Taste (Noticed that there weren't that many Envoys compared to the others >=D )

Personality: Rai is the more analytical of the twins, and calmer than his brother. He's the one who always plans their next move and has a knack for being able to get them out of trouble. That doesn’t mean he doesn't like playing tricks on the masses, making them taste things they're not supposed to. He like to spread confusion, and his illusion ability allows him to do that. It's surprisingly hard to concentrate on something when you have a bad taste in your mouth. Despite his flaws, Rai can be very charming and charismatic. He's also quite the talker and is able to merely talk his way out of most situations.

Despite being an Envoy, the twins are not out for power on any scale. They just want to be noticed and awed by others. In fact they have their own street act going on, where they sell items to the unsuspecting masses that have a surprising taste or smell when in reality they're just using their illusions. It makes money come in, so they don't plan to stop it. And while they may be slippery bastards who claim they don't have any loyalty, Rai will do anything for his brother. Psychic bonds tend to do that.

Appearance: Rai doesn't stand out, except for his eyes. They are a deep green, like his twin's, but for some reason there is something alluring about them that draws the gaze. Sora even once said that they were "creepy" and even hypnotic. Despite that, everything else about him is normal. He has sandy-blond care that is constantly mussed up, but something about the chaos makes it seemed almost deliberate. He looks like a lanky teenager rather than an adult and wears a blue and white hoodie with a pair of old-looking jeans that are threadbare in some places. He wears surprisingly thick shoes, which are often used to kick people's heads in if they're too persistent.

Pokémon:
-Serperior (Pandora) F
-Starmie (Lux)
-Houndoom (Teufel) M
-Sableye (Sora. No, his brother does not approve of the name.) M
-Altaria (Aella) F
-Jolteon (Blitz)M

History: Rai and Sora are descendents from a line of illusionists that can be traced back to the first group of illusionists trained by the Zoroarks. Many family members of theirs also have illusionary powers, and they are scattered across the factions. However, Rai and Sora are seen as abandoners of the conflict, because these wish to use their powers for street tricks and pranks. What the twins really want is to craft a name for themselves, so they decided to be original about it. This created a problem amongst their family though, since their parents wanted them to be in the war against the Veils.

When they found out they were going to be shipped somewhere else, the twins finally took matters into their own hands and fled. They hop around from city to city, never staying in place for extended periods of time. Because of this they have traveled every region and acquired a large amount of pokemon because of it. Because they're on their own most of the time, they take money from their performances and tournaments, and they have become very hard battlers. Once they went up against another Illusionist called Stella Marino inside a tournament. Because the twins were illusionists as well, they knew when Stella was trying to blind them and make them lose focus. They fought back and the only reason they lost was because Stella was merciless with her orders and would have ended up killing their pokemon. They got a good laugh when Keitaro beat her in the next round.

Other: He shares a psychic bonds with his brother. They can read each other's thoughts and feel what the other is feeling.

Name: Sora Hayabusa

Alt: Envoy; Smell

Personality: Sora is the prankster of the two, likely to push people down stairs when he's bored. The main rule of being around Sora is to keep him entertained, because if not he will go off and entertain himself, and Sora ideas of entertainment are more often than not illegal. Only Rai can keep him in tact, which is why the twins are almost always seen together. He's more open and tempermental of the twins, and definitely the more immature. Despite this, he's also the one who gets things done and puts plans into action.

It was his idea to do the street business and to run away from their parents. Sora has been known for making hasty and rash decisions, but sometimes they end up being better in the long run. He has a short fuse and is incredibly protective when it comes to his brother. Rai finds it mildly amusing, but deep down he is grateful for it.

Appearance: Being a twin, Sora looks exactly like his brother, but he dresses slightly different. His hoodie is black and purple and instead of torn jeans there are doodles all over his pants in permanent marker. He seems to have a grin forever attached to his face and many people believe that he is making fun of them. Which is is.

Pokémon:

-Charizard (Firefly) M
-Ditto (Nomad)
-Floatzel (Otto) M
-Mime Jr. (Rai. His brother does not approve of this either.) M
-Zweilous (Aldona and Aleda) F -Technically they belong to both of the brothers, since each head listens to only one of them.
-Steelix (Leena, nickname for Eileen) F

History: Ugh, I would say just to look at Rai's History for this. The twins have never been separated for very long so I'd just copypaste for it.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 08-05-2011, 07:12 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

They is accepted. Lots of telepathic peoples eh? XD
Now go postpostpost
Old 08-05-2011, 07:21 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
They is accepted. Lots of telepathic peoples eh? XD
Now go postpostpost
Well they CAN communicate with other people, if they really wanted to. Their bond is turned more towards each other, rather than the outside world.

Besides, illusionists are in their own way psychics, so it sort of goes hand in hand.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 08-05-2011, 03:19 PM
Latisiblings Offline

Finally done with Mammon, tell me if there's anything to fix. It's on page 3 BTW.

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
Old 08-06-2011, 02:54 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Mammon be accepted. WOO ASSASSIN GO. *too lazy to edit list*
Old 08-07-2011, 07:01 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Okay I'm gonna explain what went on in my post since people seem a bit confused by it.

Alt's can sense other Alt's because Alt's can sense distortions in various manners of perception. An Alt's perception is more unstable because they can namipulate illusions whereas regular people re more stable. Alt's can sort of sense this between themselves so they know when an other Alt is around. As for what kind, hey normally have to be doing some sort of illusion near them.

The specific Alt's mentioned in my last post were NPC's to make the plot thicken. >_<

ANY questions?
Old 08-07-2011, 07:44 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Thanks for clarification!

Might I make a suggestion? In the most recent Merines RP, we ended up adding an Affected RPers section(because there were a bunch of us) but maybe we could do an Affected Chars section to the post header or something similar? Might make things a little easier.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 08-07-2011, 09:12 PM
Sylver Offline

Name: Joseph Rams
Alt: Veil, specializes in implanting thoughts in unguarded minds.
Personality: He keeps a watchful eye on whatever is happening around him, but he's more than comfortable standing at the sidelines until he feels he can no longer just sit around, which has been slowly growing as of late. He is kind and comforting, almost to the point of blissful ignorance, but he keeps himself ready for whatever happens next, a wide array of regular trainer's items in his bag able to become most anything he needs at hand. Although he prefers to stay out of a fight, he will almost always jump in to protect another being. He comes across many at first glance as a lazing teenager, while in reality, he's as hardworking as anyone else, often always focused on the task at hand, sometimes to the point of obsession. Despite his impression, he doesn't mind as long as he's left alone.
Appearance: He wears a midnight blue jacket under a dark brown cloak, using it to shield him from the elements when needed. Simple white denim jeans cover his legs, and black-lined white running shoes cover his feet. A birthmark shaped like a Zoroark's pawprint is proudly displayed on the back of his left hand, while a black fingerless pin-knuckles glove covers his right, where he tends to hold a few moderate-value bills of Pokedollars for quick use. Finally, a black and blue messenger bag hugs his back diagonally from right shoulder to above his left hip. Tends to have a small smile constantly hidden under his unkempt shoulder length black hair, and blue eyes flash warnings to those who aggrevate him quickly. Tanned slightly from most of his time working, but his skin is still slightly pale.
Pokémon: Shannon (Shiny Eevee, Female); Victor (Audino, Male); Michael (Shiny Furret, Male); Sarah (Pikachu, Female); Kasey (Zorua, Female); Daniel (Dewott, Male)
History:
Showing early signs of a sixth sense as a child, Joseph was taken from his family one day from Black City, quickly lost among the crowds of greed-stricken citizens. Trained to alter thought, his memories of his childhood were erased from his mind, giving him no recollection of being taken and helping him to learn how to implant thoughts into the minds of the weaker or the unaware. Occasionally, he'll see a brief glimpse of the future, but he has no idea where or when the event will happen, just how.
After his training was complete, the Zoroark who practically raised Joseph in Human form handed him an egg and vanished into the mist-filled area just north of Black City, never to be seen by him again, to his misfortune. Wandering into town, he couldn't shake the feeling that the city was far too familiar, until he seemed to recover all of his lost memory at once, something the Zoroark that raised him caused to happen, unknown to him.
Strangely enough, he felt no anger, but instead gratitude after seeing the mindless cycle of greed that flowed through the city, thankful that he was spared from it by a lucky accident. Wandering, he spent the next few months of his life caring for the egg and avoiding cities where greed was prevalent as often as he could. Finally, he stopped at Village Bridge, attracted to its serene ambiance and relaxing. Spending his days working around the small settlement, he merely awaits the day that the egg he received hatches, a vision already telling him of the Zorua held inside and his entrusted job as a foster father during the times to come.

Hope this is good for a character registration.

Wanna try your hand at an Interactive Adventure? Come try What is Darkness?

Last edited by Sylver; 08-10-2011 at 04:49 PM.
Old 08-08-2011, 05:04 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
Thanks for clarification!

Might I make a suggestion? In the most recent Merines RP, we ended up adding an Affected RPers section(because there were a bunch of us) but maybe we could do an Affected Chars section to the post header or something similar? Might make things a little easier.
Yeah we should go back to doing that. I haven't RP'd in so long...you can tell >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylver View Post
Name: Joseph Rams
Alt: Veil, specializes in implanting thoughts in unguarded minds.
Personality: Cautious and wary of others, but shows concorn for those who need it. Gives off an aura of maturity beyond his time.
Appearance: He wears a midnight blue jacket under a dark brown cloak, using it to shield him from the elements when needed. Simple white denim jeans cover his legs, and black-lined white running shoes cover his feet. A birthmark shaped like a Zorua's pawprint is proudly displayed on the back of his left hand, while a black fingerless pin-knuckles glove covers his right, where he tends to hold a few moderate-value bills of Pokedollars for quick use. Finally, a black and blue messenger bag hugs his back diagonally from right shoulder to above his left hip. Tends to have a small smile constantly hidden under his unkempt shoulder length black hair, and blue eyes flash warnings to those who aggrevate him quickly. Tanned slightly from most of his time working, but his skin is still slightly pale.
Pokémon: Shannon (Eevee, Female); Victor (Audino, Male); Michael (Furret, Male); Sarah (Pikachu, Female); Kasey (Zorua, Female, still an Egg); Daniel (Dewott, Male)
History:
Showing early signs of a sixth sense as a child, Joseph was taken from his family one day from Black City, quickly lost among the crowds of greed-stricken citizens. Trained to alter thought, his memories of his childhood were erased from his mind, giving him no recollection of being taken and helping him to learn how to implant thoughts into the minds of the weaker or the unaware. Occasionally, he'll see a brief glimpse of the future, but he has no idea where or when the event will happen, just how.
After his training was complete, the Zoroark who practically raised Joseph in Human form handed him an egg and vanished into the mist-filled area just north of Black City, never to be seen by him again, to his misfortune. Wandering into town, he couldn't shake the feeling that the city was far too familiar, until he seemed to recover all of his lost memory at once, something the Zoroark that raised him caused to happen, unknown to him.
Strangely enough, he felt no anger, but instead gratitude after seeing the mindless cycle of greed that flowed through the city, thankful that he was spared from it by a lucky accident. Wandering, he spent the next few months of his life caring for the egg and avoiding cities where greed was prevalent as often as he could. Finally, he stopped at Village Bridge, attracted to its serene ambiance and relaxing. Spending his days working around the small settlement, he merely awaits the day that the egg he received hatches, a vision already telling him of the Zorua held inside and his entrusted job as a foster father during the times to come.

Hope this is good for a character registration.
He's a bit...vague... ^^' A more detailed personality would be nice, so if you could elaborate on that more please. So I'll leave him at pending for the moment. :3