Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2011, 04:38 AM
Anastasia-R Offline
Time Gear Thief

Send a message via MSN to Anastasia-R Send a message via Skype™ to Anastasia-R
Default Pokemon Rumble Blast (Super Pokemon Scramble) Discussion

Alright, so, here's a spin-off game to talk about:
*from pe2k's main site

It's a spin-off game of Pokemon Rumble, and it includes the new generation 5 Pokemon. Here's the Super Pokemon Scramble website (which is in Japanese). There, you can find updates about it, and you can find the Game info. There's also Game Modes (From Serebii, so it's in English). The game is released in Japan on August 11th, 2011 and in North America, the release date is October 24th, 2011.

So, what do you think about this game? Are you excited? Are you not excited? What's your thoughts on this game? Have any questions in mind?
Old 07-31-2011, 05:37 AM
Shucklulz Offline

Default Re: Pokemon Rumble Blast (Super Pokemon Scramble) Discussion

While the chance to kick butt as a Shuckle (if it's even in the game?) is certainly appealing, and as much as I liked Rumble for the Wii, I'm really not sure whether or not I'm going to be getting it yet. :/ Mostly because I'm not sure how much it'll cost in the US. If it's under $35, I'll probably be playing the game obsessively for a few weeks/months. If it's over that, it probably isn't worth buying it new and if anything it would be better get a used copy from Gamestop or something a few months after the release.

Truth be told, though, I haven't looked into it very much and I might get it brand new if it just so happens to be a mind blowing and amazing game even if it is over $35. But that would require an outstanding amount of spectacular game content, which I'm not placing any bets on.

It is a great change of pace from the usual spinoffs (Ranger, PMD (even though I love it), and whatever else that's been done repeatedly), so it at least has that much going for it.

Last edited by Shucklulz; 07-31-2011 at 05:47 AM.
Old 08-06-2011, 01:55 AM
Pokemon of Destruction Offline

Default Re: Pokemon Rumble Blast (Super Pokemon Scramble) Discussion

It sounds and looks like a great game. I missed out on the first one.
Closed Thread