Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 08-04-2011, 04:17 PM
Spiderc Offline

Send a message via AIM to Spiderc
Default TCGO Beta Rewards

Hey guys, this is a little late, but apparently people who participated in the beta will get booster codes for when it's actually released. Here's the official post:

Quote:
As a thank you for their hard work, closed beta participants will receive booster packs based on the number of hours they played, but we’d like to give you a chance to earn even more boosters by giving you the breakdown. August is the month to up your playtime in the Pokémon TCG Online and earn more boosters for getting in on the action. Here’s how it works:

1 hour or less of game play=1 booster pack

1+ hour to 5 hours of game play= 5 booster packs

5+ hours to 10 hours of game play= 10 booster packs

10+ hours or more of game play= 20 booster packs

When will you get those booster packs for participating in the closed beta? After we conclude closed beta, all accounts will be erased, and everyone will be reissued booster pack credits equal to the number of codes they entered. The 20 free booster packs players received at the beginning of closed beta will not be reissued. Each player who participated in the closed beta will get booster pack credits based on the number of hours he or she played the game. The more you play, the more boosters you earn. It’s that easy!

So rev up that play time and start earning more booster packs. The end of closed beta is fast approaching!
So let's get some more matches going so that everyone can get a bunch of packs for the actual game.
Old 08-04-2011, 11:07 PM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu
Default Re: TCGO Beta Rewards

I actually made an account but had issues with loading the game up, so I kinda abandoned it ... xD; I might go back to check it out in a little bit, 'cause I'm pretty sure they've sorted out a lot of bugs by now.

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |