Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 08-09-2011, 04:35 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: Illusionary Truth [RP]

Aki Shibayama and Haru Aozora
Veil of Touch and Non-Alt
Castelia City
Affected RPers: Sabi and Chibi

"Vashuka, Musei, make it look like you're fighting the illusions. There are two here who are...like me." She muttered softly. "I need to talk to them...actually, scratch that, Musei, you try contacting them. Tell them I'm curious is there's a visual alt here and ask if there's a plan yet." Aki told her Gallade who nodded, knowing she'd catch it while she pulled out another pokeball, one with a domed shield sticker on it. "In the meantime, Colossus you have fun and play fight." She told the enormous Golurk as he popped out of his pokeball. Immediately, Colossus moved to follow Vashuka's example of pretending to fight off the Palpitoad among the other pokemon as Musei sent Aki's questions to the minds she had indicated as belonging to alts.

/My name is Musei Ichi and my trainer is the young brown-haired woman by the Gallade--me. She is a touch alternate and believes you are alternates as well. She is curious--is there a visual alt here and is there a plan?/ Musei asked calmly as Haru came onto the scene.

"Hey, was there a reason you had for leav--"

"Aki Shibayama. My name is Aki Shibayama. Now, will you please either shut up and help, or go away and stop bugging me?" Aki asked, obviously annoyed.

"...Fine. Melina, Snow, go help." Haru said simply. Aki ground her teeth in frustration.

Michelle Toya
Veil of Vision
Nimbasa
Affected RPers: Chibi

Miche's eyes cut to the twin that had spoken to her as she bit in. The familiar taste of chocolate filled her mouth, with a very faint, almost watered-down undertone of something else. It took her a moment to recognize the faint taste to be that of the requested mint, and smiled slightly "I know that. I'm just curious like you...it was almost watered down and it took a moment to recognize the taste, but it was there. Mint." She murmured smugly, a hint of almost excitement in her tone. She then offered the bar to her Gardevoir, who reacted much more strongly. "Interesting...I wonder if anything I tried would work on you? Not that I'd do it without your permission, of course." She never spoke loud enough for anyone else to hear but the twins, curiosity lighting her green eyes.

She wondered faintly if they would catch on to her telepathy as well, but didn't push the question, in case it scared them away. She was much too intrigued about everything else about them. She didn't want to scare them off now.

Shinichi
Enhanced Veil of Vision and Sound
Icirrus City
Affected RPers: None, atm

Lightning flashed overhead, followed by an almighty crack of thunder that would have shaken the ground had it been real. Two pairs of eyes, one pair amber, the other pair blue, watched in amusement from high up in a nearby tree as everyone scattered, running for any safe place they could.

But one wasn't safe, no matter where she was.

Shinichi had a fix on that irregular aura, she was his target. It did not matter she was young. It did not matter she was obviously scared to death because he was slowly removing the alt girl's ability to hear and see. Rolland had told him to go get her, and so he was going to get her and make sure he didn't screw up. Lillie clung to him like he was piggybacking her, chin resting on his shoulder with an expression mixed between sad and incredibly interested. One hand reached up absently to run her fingers gently through Shi's hair, never even pausing as another flash and explosive boom filled the skies. The girl stood alone now, unmoving as her world went soundless and empty. Her head snapped around, trying to figure out what was happening. She was a touch alt, none of this was a problem for him. No one came out for her--she was a Shade, too scared to reveal herself to the world even to save herself. No one would notice him or her as a heavy rain bottomed out on the city(or so it appeared), leaving Shinichi with Lillie attached to his back free to hop out of his seat in the tree and walk away at a leisurely pace.

Looking down at the girl, Shinichi felt a slight pang. She was probably no older than thirteen, with sun-browned skin, but carrot orange hair and vibrant blue eyes that flickered around nervously, sightlessly, under Shinichi's illusions. Another success. Rolland would be pleased. Lillie made a sound of comfort and pushed herself up enough on Shi's back so that she could pat the girl's head gently in sympathy.

OOC: Wow...Shi really does sound like and unfeeling jerk...

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 08-09-2011, 06:23 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

Stella Marino and Keitaro Kimura
Shade of Vision; Non-Alt
Castelia City
Affected RPers: Sabi and Winter

Stella smiled as Lola's Shadow Ball took out some of the Palpitoad, but it vanished when she saw one of the trainers turn toward her. She looked at the girl and immediately sensed it, that gut feeling that told her that this was another Alt. Actually, she could feel more than one in the immediate area. However they were not vision Alts, she knew what to look for and the one facing her was not one.

"The hell WATCH where you're attacking!" Stella heard her yell. There was something odd about the yell, it seemed very close around her and wasn't echoing off in the distance as it should have been. A sound Alt then. "You can't let ordinary people see them all randomly disappear! Watch it dammit."

Lola hissed loudly and Stella curled her lips. Who the hell did she think she was?! The unknown girl turned away from her (causing Stella's rage to flare) and unleashed a shiny Hydriegon, and she climbed on its back and started heading for a shiny Galvantula. Stella's hand went to her belt and she unclipped a green Friend Ball from her belt. "Lazarus, come out." She ordered in a voice so cold that would have turned the rain to snow, if it were real. In a flash of smoke, a Hauntar appeared in front of her. "Lazarus, I want you to follow that Trainer," Stella said, pointing at the retreating Hydriegon. "Try not to be seen, but if you are noticed and attacked, then I give you permission to attack back." Her smile crept back onto her face, but it was cruel and cold.

The Hauntar laughed in delight and vanished instantly, presumably going off after the trainer as he was ordered. "Well, you get the deal, Lola." Stella said, stepping closer to the illusions that were still hanging around. "You may as well pretend to fight them. Thunderbolt."

As the Mismagius prepared her attack, Stella suddenly heard voices in her head. :My name is Musei Ichi and my trainer is the young brown-haired woman by the Gallade--me. She is a touch alternate and believes you are alternates as well. She is curious--is there a visual alt here and is there a plan?: She whipped her head around and saw the Gallade and the girl that was described. Well at least these people existed, so she wans't crazy. However Stella could not have replied telepathically even if she wanted to, so she simply sighed and crossed the street. She heard Lola hiss in alarm and seconds later the pokemon was floating at her side again.

The girl's pale eyes swept over the group. Yes, there was the touch Alt (barefoot too, how odd,) her blond companion (or were they companions? The Alt seemed rather annoyed at him) and a black-haired person with a Gardevoir and a Castform near him (and why were his eyes closed?) She tilted her head to one side and looked up at the Gallade fearlessly. "You asked for a visual Alt?" she said quietly. "Here I am."

"Excuse me," the black haired man with the Gardevoir spoke up. His voice was a lot like hers: quiet, but it carried over the group. "But would you mind explaining what Alternates are? I'm afraid we're a little lost here." The Gardevoir next to him nodded and gave them all a suspicious look, signaling that she clearly did not trust them.

Rai and Sora Hayabusa
Envoys of Taste and Smell
Nimbasa City
Affected Rper: Winter

:Ah, I'm better than I thought,: Rai thought when he heard the girl explaining that she could faintly taste mint.

:You know that could also be taken differently.: Sora piped up, clearly wanting to be in some sort of conversation.

:Lucky you,: Rai replied, rolling his eyes. Then he sent him a wordless idea. Sora rolled his eyes and backflipped off of his twin, causing gaspes from all around as he went through two of the electrical hoops before landing on his feet. Rai flipped back onto his own feet and waved at the crowd, smiling in his most charming manner. "Thank you for your contributions, ladies and gentlemen. I'm afraid that will be all for now--" there were groans of disappointment.

"--however in two hours we will be-- Sora interjected.

"--repeating our show over in the Fairgrounds." Rai finished and watched as a few people were already walking away. He turned back to the lady, clearly showing his back to the people in case some people wanted a picture or autographs. "Well you could try it, if you wanted to," he said, letting his almost hypnotic eyes touch hers. "After all, you let me try my powers on you."

Meanwhile Sora was rapping his knuckles on the cash register. "Hey Nomad, cough up the dough," he said and the money immediately started pouring out of the cash register. When all of it rested in the twin's pocket the machine instantly morphed into a Ditto. :Uh, Rai? You sure that's a good idea?: He asked as the pink blob crawled up his arm.

:Of course. It's just a little harmelss fun.: He sensed his brother's growing unease and sighed. :If she tries to do anything then you can attack her.: He reached down to pet Blitz, who was rubbing against his pant leg. " Try it, see what you get," he said with a smile.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----

Last edited by Enkaku_Kumori; 08-09-2011 at 05:53 PM.
Old 08-09-2011, 02:59 PM
Sylver Offline

Joseph
Veil of Mind
Castelia City
ARPers: Winter_Cherry

A blood-chilling roar greeted my ears upon my arrival to the skies above Castelia City. Looking around, it was hard to see in the more secluded alleyways, the already dark clouds and night making an Umbreon somewhere here very, very happy. Finally, I saw the rampaging group of Palpitoad and Seismitoad. However, something about them seemed off. Of course, I've only seen rare few Papitoads in my travels, but these ones seemed like creations.

My mind suddenly broke its train of thought as Rufus swept low to avoid crashing into a shiny Hydreigon, then arcing to maneuver around the form of a huge Golurk. I never thought they could get that big. Angling upwards again, I began strategizing my attack plan.

Let's see... I mused to myself. Palpitoad and Seismitoad are both Water and Ground type, so Daniel would use up too much energy battling them. Sarah's no good either, Electricity has no effect on ground... Suddenly, my mind found the solution. Pulling out a Quick Ball from my belt, Rufus began to lower the altitude.

"Michael, you're up! Let's start with Sunny Day!" I shouted, the pokeball unleashing a shiny Furret. Michael scurried up to my left shoulder before shooting a small orb into the sky, which suddenly began to expand and brighten, creating a strong artificial sunlight. In one swift motion, I moved my bag, the Zorua egg still inside, to my front and, once Rufus had shifted altitude and speed, hopped off, rolling on the landing, Michael running along my leg and leaping up as I caught myself upon exiting the roll.

"Now! Solarbeam!" I ordered as some of the false sunlight waned temporarily, its energy sparking along the Furret's fur before a large, almost blinding beam of concentrated light managed to blast through two of the Palpitoad and barely missed the Golurk. Sighing, I quickly checked the Egg in my bag and, finding no cracks or other signs of damage or that it was hatching, re-closed the bag and stood, firmly setting it back in its original position on my back, Michael, slightly dazed from the sudden burst of energy, once again rested my shoulder as Rufus landed next to me. Turning, I quickly returned him to the Premier Ball he had been placed in and pulled out a Heal Ball, tossing it out as Victor again emerged.

"Victor, use your Secret Power!" I spoke as he quickly stepped forward. Closing his eyes, the Audino created a shimmering rosy aura around his form before charging and tackling one of the Palpitoads, paralyzing it.

"Good, now swap out! Michael, Quick Attack!" I shouted as the Furret, having had enough time to rest, quickly moved onward and began to strike the pokemon at almost invisible speed. Moving around, I smiled as I saw the Palpitoad disappear. So they ARE illusions. I mused, before my serious glare reappeared.

"Come on back, Michael!" I ordered as he quickly ran back to his favored place on my shoulder. Looking around, I finally managed to notice the trainers near me, one with a Gallade and another a Gardevoir. I could sense the one with a Gardevoir was no Alternate, yet he must have heard something.

"Look out!" I yelled, shoving the Trainer with the Gallade away before promptly receiving a Thunderbolt attack meant apparently for her. Falling to the ground and spasming uncontrollably, Victor turned and used his Refresh move on my form, helping me to recover from the shock. Standing back up, I looked over in the direction I saw the attack originally come from, but nobody appeared to be there any more.

"Damn, that was real. Something's definitely up here." I mused aloud to myself before turning to the girl I just shoved down.

"Sorry about that. My name's Joseph. Never thought I'd meet another Alternate for a while." I introduced, holding out my right hand carefully and looking into her green eyes, as though into an emerald mist.

Wanna try your hand at an Interactive Adventure? Come try What is Darkness?

Last edited by Sylver; 08-09-2011 at 03:39 PM.
Old 08-09-2011, 06:17 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Rizu
Shade of Sound
Castelia City, Narrow Street
Affected RPer's: Chibi's...Haunter, Winter

As Shorai looked as bad ass as she usually did, jumping between buildings nimbly and wish such ease as Zhen and I followed her. I was watching around the roof carefully, making sure we weren't being lead into an ambush. I noticed Zhen flex muscles in his neck, turing to look behind us. I looked as well, noticing that there was only a Palpitoad and Seismitoad following us now. The others back around the Centre must have taken care of the rest--

My name is Musei Ichi and my trainer is the young brown-haired woman by the Gallade--me. She is a touch alternate and believes you are alternates as well. She is curious--is there a visual alt here and is there a plan?

It took me a second to realize that someone was using a Gallade Pokemon, well an Alt was using one to talk to the rest of us. Great, now I had attention. That's the last thing I wanted. I could hear Zhen growl, feeling my mild aggitation.

"The plan is making sure the illusions are taken care of." I thought back rather blandly, thinking that was clearly the most obvious thing to be taken care of. I sent an audio illusion back there just in case as well. "You keep to your own thing and I'm keeping to mine, don't bother me."

With that I focused on following Shorai again. Whoever this guy was, he was sure a hell ways away. I saw Zhen turn his head around again, knowing he sensed something. I turned to look again, finding nothing was there but just because I couldn't see it, doesn't mean I couldn't hear--

Something came out at me and outright tackled me off of Zhen. I felt fur and claws around my waist and could feel myself falling. Zhen roared and I knew shorai heard that as well. I tried pushing whatever had a hold of me off of me before I struck concrete with a flat back. Then suddenly I felt a dramatic change in direction, now going across rather than down. I looked at what was going on, seeing that Shorai had grabbed onto what was a...a Zoroark? That's definitely what it was but it looked like some war torn old fox. I saw it let go of me with one arm, and I took my chance to hit it. It let go.

'Thud'

At least that drop now was ten feet on the concrete, but it was more or less on my shoulder and Arceus is hurt like a bastard and a half. I got up, holding onto my shoulder as the Zoroark took a place across from me, with Shorai just in frnt of me, defensively wary of the fox's next move. That's when I looked up for Zhen. As I did, something yellow and purple jumped down next to the Zoroark; a shiny Alakazam.

Okay...this was getting weird...

The Seismitoad was there too, the illusion one. Why were they defending it, that Alakazam clearly knew I had known what it was. Zhen was pissed off, and fired a Tri Attack at the damn amphibian. The Seismitod responded by using Scald and intercepting the attack in a huge mass of steam.

Wait...if it could do that...then that Seismitoad was real...

I knew the one before was a mere illusion byt now I had a real Seismitoad in front of me, and it was a problem. Shorai and Zhen, I could hear, were preoccupied and before I could pull another Pokemon out for a fair triple. I heard that old Zoroark coming for me. I moved quickly, avoiding a tackle and still, remined in the steam. I would stick to my hearing for this.

Every few seconds, without an constant pattern this Zoroark tried to grab me or take a flying leap at my head. Why he was, I wasn't sure, why everything else was going on, I also wasn't sure.

I still have a bad feeling about all of this...
Old 08-09-2011, 09:14 PM
Sylver Offline

Zen
Veil of Vision
ARPers: Sarai

Looking at the scene before me, I nodded to the shiny Arcanine standing next to me, pulling out two Premium Balls and throwing them forward, unleashing two Lucario, one shiny, one regular, as they both looked toward me. Wordlessly, I pointed at a Zoroark going after another Trainer, receiving a nod from them as they charged at it together.

"Lucas, Kaitlin, Close Combat!" I ordered as, simultaneously, they both attacked the Zoroark, forcing it back as I climbed onto the Arcanine before it charged through, my two Lucarios avoiding it as it slid to a stop near the trainer. Not missing a beat, I threw out three more Pokeballs as a Serperior, a Krookodile, and a Mienshao came out, all nodding at me.

"Lara, Acrobatics, Krux, Foul Play, and Minx, Grass Knot!" I ordered, pointing to the Zoroark, Alakazam and Seismitoad in order, sending each pokemon after their respective targets.

"Samuel, Lucas, Kaitlin, with me!" I commanded as the two Lucario and the Arcanine moved to guard myself and the Trainer, a girl older than myself, as far as I could know from a glance. "Hey, you okay?" I asked, half-interested, half-focused on the fight at hand, shifting my wooden sword to a ready position.

"Charles"
Enhanced Zoroark Envoy
Castelia City

[Foolish Humans...] I thought, disgusted by their looks as another brushed past me. [While you run about, our master is searching for more Alternates to find, as well as more of my kind.]

{Just who is your master, anyway? Have you ever seen his face, Charles?} I snarled inwardly as that pesky voice interrupted my thoughts over how these Humans would serve us, Genesis, in the fututre.

[Quiet, you. I'll deal with you just as soon as I find that girl I have been ordered to locate.] I tried to silence it, futilely as it sighed in reply, an image of a young Human child suddenly appearing in my head. It disgusted me, but it felt strangely familiar.

{Do you even remember him, Charles? Have you really let this just happen to you?} It asked, giving me a migrane and causing me to grab my head, my Human disguise in the Pokemon Center doing the same.

[What the hell are you talking about?! I don't know who that filthy-]

"Excuse me, are you okay, mister?" My mind's thought process was cut off as I opened my eyes to see a Human girl looking up at me. Inwardly, I was snarling at the thought of being comforted by a Human child, me, a higher being! I forced myself to smile and nod before I stood up and forcefully shoved my way through the crowd near the doors, walking outside into the rain generated by my partners. Pulling out a lone slip of paper, a list of names was written down, each one crossed off as they were found and taken by Genesis.

{Looking for another target, Charles? Or are you trying to find release from your imprisonment?} It droned on again.

"Shut up!" I inadvertently screamed in fluid Pokespeak, catching the attention of the Furret on a teenager's jacket, sensing his Alternate nature, although it wasn't as strong an aura as the one lying on the ground. Looking down at the piece of paper, I quickly turned to run down one of the several alleyways of the large city, headed quickly towards the so-called Narrow Street.

[Now where is this 'Rizu' girl?] I asked myself.

Old 08-09-2011, 09:48 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Wynter Kanon and Darius Chestnut
Envoys of Taste and Sight
Nimbasa City
Affected RPers: None at this point

Soundlessly, the teenage girl sat, staring off into the distance. She would blink from time to time, allowing her eyes to get a slight rest before prying them open again. People came and went, talking about random things, ranging from weather to battling. Some of these conversations proved interesting, but most were dull, almost mindless. Once in a little while, Wynter would tilt her head upward, allowing her to read the clock. She nodded silently afterward, noting how long the wait had now become. Darius had been true to his word, this was taking a long time. However, the girl would no complain, and deep down, didn’t mind this seemingly endless waiting. The Centre was never too busy at one time, so she never really felt trapped or closed in.

Two hours had now passed, she noted on the next clock check. Finally, Nurse Joy got up from behind her desk and went to see if the brunette was alright.

“Yes, I’m okay,” Wynter responded quietly, never making eye contact with the pink-haired woman. She was then warned that, because her wait was unrelated to the Centre, that she was dangerously nearing the loitering point and would have to leave soon. A little surprised, the teenager simply stood, this sudden motion waking her Minccino, who had been sleeping at her side.

“Sorry, but its policy,” the nurse spoke in her usual kind tone, and was met with a gentle nod. After beckoning Rocky to follow her, she started slowly for the door. Against the polished tiles, Wynter’s shoes made a slight clacking, which persisted until she stepped outside, and was greeted by cement. Looking around, she realised the scenery hadn’t changed much since her wait had begun. The girl didn’t actually go very far, locating a nearby park bench and sitting on it. Rocky, on the other hand, climbed atop a road sign, using the extra height to extend her visual range. Not far off, she found a dispersing crowd of people, and this caught her interest. At any rate, going to check that out would be far more entertaining than idling here. However, her plan was soon cut short…

Enter Darius, a somewhat tall fellow, clad in an umber sweater and crisp white shirt, which sat below the former. Despite this being his “casual clothes” he was dressed more formally then most of the pedestrians, including Wynter, his target. She was dressed in a long-ish teal shirt and a pair of used black jeans.

Upon hearing footsteps, the girl turned her head, and smiled slightly upon seeing the familiar face. He seemed a little surprised to see her outside, although it was really hard to tell with him.

“How was it?” she asked, in a voice so low it was hard for the man to hear her properly.

“Decently, I would say,” he replied, and it was almost impossible to detect any sort of emotion within his words. Wynter gave him a gentle nod before standing up again, ready to leave the bench behind. They started to the right, towards a busier street. Rocky was pleased; they were heading in the direction of the crowd. Maybe she would get to check it out after all. “There is something that has come to my attention, and I believe it would be worthwhile to investigate,” he said, almost mimicking the teenager’s quiet voice, although it was done purposely to keep others from hearing. She gave him a surprised look, but didn’t inquire further. She simply nodded gently and followed suit.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 08-09-2011, 10:55 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Nina Sayers
Enhanced Veil of Touch and Smell
Icirrus City
Affected RPer: Winter

"Shinichi, why did you start without me?" A small voice came from behind the man who was carrying his victim through the rain. Suddenly there was a young woman walking alongside him; she carried no umbrella with her. She did not need it. He huge, hurt eyes stared at him pitifully, like a child denied their toy. Slung over her shoulder was a messanger bag, which Siegfried's head poked out of. "You know how Rolland can be if we don't work together. And I didn't even do anything? How would that reflect on me?! He'll think I'm being lazy!!" Siegfried stirred a little and patted her arm comfortingly.

((Shortness is short lol. Btw Lazarus is above Rizu, laughing his nonexistant ass off.))

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 08-10-2011, 12:09 AM
Latisiblings Offline

Mammon
Envoy of Touch
Nimbasa City
Affected RPers: Enkaku_Kumori, Winter Cherry

He had a job to do, but first he was going to grab some food. He hadn't eaten for a while, and difficult jobs like kidnapping needed some preparation beforehand, because you wouldn't eat for a few hours. Stupid Nimbasa and its tourist attraction; it just meant the food was ridiculously overpriced, targeting unaware tourists. As Mammon spent half an hour walking around fuming about the cost, he found a small crowd in front of a twin duo selling apples. Well, how much of a ripoff could be placed on an apple?

Mammon prepared his illusionary powers against the crowd, but surprisingly found them dispelling even without him forcing them. Was the shop closed? Walking in front of them, he said, "Could I have three apples? If the shop is closed, I'll pay extra."

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
Old 08-10-2011, 03:03 AM
Winter Offline

Castelia City
Affected RPers: Sabi, Chibi, and Sylver

Aki grinned, wiggling her toes like one might tap their fingers, and was greeted with the image of a girl wearing what seemed to be often classified as "goth clothes"--boots, ruffled skirt, a jacket that seemed out of place with the skirt, and a...tophat? Oh well, she introduced herself as a visual alt about the sane time the other girl made a rather snappy comment about what the plan was. Then there was the matter of the other boy near her who seemed to have heard about alternates, but how? /Musei? Any explanation?/

The Gallade only had to glance at the boy to realize his mistake. The boy had a Gardevoir. Aki, being halfway in his mind, realized it at the same time he did. "Crap!" Aki hissed as Haru picked up on the term as well.

"What is he talking about, Aki?" The blonde inquired, Aki shook her head.

"None of your business." She muttered, Haru frowned at her.

"Aki--"

"If you're going to help, shut up and help. You," Aki's voice bore a tone of menace until she turned on Stella, where it lightened and became suddenly polite and much softer. "Can you try and take over the illusion? Make them look like they're running away as we knock them down?" She asked quickly about a half-second before she heard an electric crackle, and she was suddenly slammed into from the side and knocked off her feet, catching a fleeting image of the boy who had tackled her before she crashed to the ground.

/Aki!/ Musei shouted mentally about the same time Haru yelped.

"Holy crap, are you okay???" Haru asked, worried for both the blind girl and the boy who had taken the unexpected thunderbolt for her. While Musei was eternally grateful, Aki was rather angry, especially when not only did the idiot have the genius to introduce himself in the middle of a battle after just being struck down, but he had to call her an alt. Under normal circumstances, she would have punched the crap out of him. Her blind eyes stared blankly forward, and his hand was ignored as Musei reached out and grabbed her to pull her up.

"The heck was that for, you freaking idiot? Just shove me over in the middle of battle and then introduce yourself, why don't you?! And then you had to mention us, didn't you--not everyone here knows!" She hissed, astounding Haru with the ferocity of her tone.

/Forgive her, she doesn't take well to being knocked around. It's what blinded her in the first place. I however, thank you many times over./ Musei told Joseph.

Meanwhile, Colossus had taken and interest in the pummeling party that seemed to have formed around another girl(Rizu) and joined the other trainer and the pokemon that had helped her, waiting for something to make a move--almost daring it.

Michelle Toya
Veil of Vision
Nimbasa
Affected RPers: Chibi and Lati

Michelle grinned as more mental conversation between the two took place, and they closed out their show, seemingly to make time for her. She smiled as the taste alt offered to let her try and his twin seemed to object. "I'm not a sneaky, heartless girl who plans harm on others." She murmured defensively, she wouldn't have hurt him or even tried to. It was all a game of curiosity here, and she wasn't into the kind of thing anyway. "Does Lilycove in Hoenn sound good?" She asked before concentrating, fixing her mind on the view of the shore of Liliycove from her bedroom window and trying to project it to the boy's eyes. Those eyes were almost hypnotic, yet something in her repelled the idea of losing herself in them. That would be getting in too deep... She thought morbidly, thinking of her avoidance of human companionship and how it had affected her. It was only a ment before she returned her full concentration on the image she was trying to project to the boy--and then a voice that belonged to neither of them broke in.

Michelle jumped and spun around to find a hooded figure near her, asking about some apples the twins had been selling. It shattered her concentration, if Rai had seen anything at all then it would be gone now. Cam looked at the figure suspiciously, and Michelle caught a whirl of something about overpriced food and a job from the newcomer's mind. She turned back to Rai and shrugged, mouthing "Sorry, broke my concentration. Try again when he's gone?" if only to try and shake the bad feeling she was getting from the newcomer.

Shinichi
Icirrus City

Shinichi blinked, looking at Nina with emotionless amber eyes. She was getting upset, and he knew where that could lead. "It's okay, Nina. I was impatient. If Rolland gets mad, it'll be my fault. You did nothing wrong, it was all me." He tried removing the nervousness Rolland caused from the situation with a surprisingly soft tone, besides, it was true. He had been tired of waiting and tracking. Something was bothering him, but he wasn't entirely sure just what that something was. Lillie turned her head to smile sweetly at her master's partner in crime(quite literally) and reached out to pat her shoulder.

An unhappy Nina was not what they needed with the nearly complete mission--all they had to do was take the girl back to Rolland now. "If it makes you feel better, you can numb her. Maybe she'll stop twitching." He said the word distastefully, the girl was trying to squirm in his arms, maybe removing her sense of touch would fix that, although it would be a bit more difficult for her to do--then again,he also knew the extent of Nina Sayers abilities. It would not require much more effort.

Old 08-10-2011, 03:52 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Stella Marino and Keitaro Kimura
Shade of Vision; Non-Alt
Castelia City
Affected Rpers: Winter and Sylver

"Are you alright?" Keitaro asked as the girl yelled out about someone attacking her. "Tsubaki, would you please tell me what is going on?"

:Someone just came out of nowhere and tackled the girl to the ground. It saved her from a Thunderbolt and she's somewhat mad about it.: The Gardevoir replied, more focused on the illusions than anything else. Being a Psychic pokemon she could dispel them easily, but that would attract attention.

Stella sighed and rlled her eyes at the spectacle that these idiots were making of themselves. She pulled her gloves down farther and turned back to the illusions, narrowing her eyes at them. "Something seems to be breaking the illusionist's concentration," she said out loud. "Either that or he or she is distracted by something. I can try." Her free hand went up and motioned to Lola. "Make a Magical Leaf. Showy, but don't actually hit the illusions," she whispered.

She waited until Lola nodded and started forming the leaves before taking a step forward, away from the others. She let her eyes drift half closed and concentrated, ignoring the fake rain and the vague arguments and the roars off in the distance. She thought of Palpitoads, and how she wanted them to turn away from then, run off into the alleys and corners. She wanted them out of sight, and then she would dissolve the illusion herself. She barely noticed the storm of multicolored leaves shooting by her and zipping around the fake Palpitoads, close enough to make it look as if they were doing damage but not really touching the illusions at all.

Keitaro tilted his head as he felt something tickle his senses. When you were blind, your other senses were heightened in order to compenstae. :Tsubaki?: he asked, hoping that the Gardevoir would understand the disturbance.

:I don't want to pry into her mind,: Tsubaki answered calmly, :and I don't think the Mismagius would let me anyway. But from what I can tell, there's something going on in the girl's head.: There was a pause. :I think she's trying to create an illusion. No other energy feels quite like it.:

"I see," Keitaro said out loud. "So all of you 'Alternates' can create illusions. How peculiar."

((Before you call me out on this, let me just say that people have been using 'Alternates' and 'illusions' in their dialogue for quite a while now. It's not that much of a stretch XDD))

Rai and Sora Hayabusa
Envoys of Taste and Smell
Nimbasa City
Affected RPers: Winter and Lati

:Wait a moment,: Sora said, suspicion coloring his mindvoice. :Did she just--:

:Hush!: Rai thought as he felt something tickle his mind. He knew how to detect illusions and how to fight them, but this one was not dangerous. In fact he welcomed it and let his mind sit as limp as a lump of clay, ready to be molded. He felt the edges of his vision blur for a moment. He wasn't rebelling against the illusion, it was just naturally harder to trick an Alt. In the distance he could see the ligths of the Fairgrounds, but to his amazement they were started to blue together to create one big light reflecting off of a crystalline blue sea. For a moment he saw blue and a translucent gray that may or may not have been walls trying to form, but then the forming picture vanished when he heard a man's voice asking about apples.

The blue twin blinked and shook his head, feeling as if he had just woken up from a nap. :Interesting,: he said with a smile. :Sora, would you take care of that?:

Sora rolled his eyes a little and picked out three of the apples that the basket still had. "Usually they're a dollar each," he said, somehow managing to juggle the fruits with a Ditto still wrapped around his shoulders. "However since we're closed they're only seventy-five cents. We get new apples for each act." Next to him, Rai Jr. was copying his trainer's movements, juggling little balls of light.

Rai nodded at Miche's question and stepped a little to the side, blocking the man's line of vision. He didn't want the customer to see his lips move. "You know, it's a lot more polite to ask someone before you read their thoughts." He said very quietly without a hint of reproach, but there was something underlying in his tone that spoke of a firm seriousness.

Nina Sayers
Enhanced Veil of Touch and Smell
Icirrus City
Affected RPer: Winter

Nina frowned a little. "I don't know, if she loses her final sense with connecting to the world then she might go crazy." There were a few beats of silence as she thought about it. Siegfried waved at Lillie. "At least I can do something," she said at last and gave the girl a look.

She was also a touch Alt, which Shinichi had failed to emotion. However, with her sight and hearing already removed the girl was too much of a wreck to put up much of a fight. There was a gasp as Nina cleanly stripped away her feeling of touch like she was peeling an onion, and for a moment she tried to fight. The young one's sightless, nerveless hands clutched at Shi's shirt and Nina felt something trying to block her. But without any way to identify her attacker it was hopeless. After a few seconds the girl gave up and started to whimper in the back of her throat. "She's quite docile," Nina commented. "I wonder where Rolland found her."

((Holy crap I feel really sorry for the nameless blind, deaf, and currently unfeeling girl. That must really, really suck.))

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 08-10-2011, 04:10 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Wynter Kanon and Darius Chestnut
Envoys of Taste and Sight
Nimbasa City
Affected RPers: Winter_Cherry, Enkaku_Kumori and Latisiblings

After a few twists and turns, Darius arrived at his destination, followed by Wynter and her Pokémon. By now, there were few people left. Two males one female and a cloaked kid remained, the four seemingly engrossed in conversation. He nodded gently, having anticipated the show having ended by now. The two extra people were simply extra, and would most likely leave before too long. Waiting for them to end their seemingly simple chatter was the preferred plan, but standing around like this would end up drawing suspicious glances. He knew the best route to take, and would have to go through with it, despite his feelings. All he really wanted was quiet, although there was no time for that now.

Following the man’s lead, Wynter approached the others, feeling nervous. She didn’t really like strangers too much, but wasn’t about to prevent Darius from reaching whatever objective he had set. Half the time, she was in the dark about his plans, and never inquired when not told. It wasn’t her place.

They stopped not far behind the cloaked person, whom by now, had drawn the man’s suspicion. He remembered being taught never to judge a book by its cover, but, minus on Halloween, nobody dressed that way was a neutral bystander. There must be something they were hiding… but what? Darius dismissed this for now, it was of little importance.

Wynter eyed the four gently and silently. The boys appeared to be twins, being nearly identical in appearance. The girl had nice hair, colour bordering on mahogany, and the other fellow, because of those robes, she couldn’t see any of his or her features. She then looked down, not wanting to draw any attention to herself. This wasn’t about her anyway…

00C: Short DX

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 08-10-2011, 06:12 AM
Sylver Offline

Joseph
Veil of Mind
Castelia City
ARPers: Winter

"The heck was that for, you freaking idiot? Just shove me over in the middle of battle and then introduce yourself, why don't you?! And then you had to mention us, didn't you--not everyone here knows!" The girl known as Aki seethed, my mental probing catching the telepathy from the Gallade.

/Forgive her, she doesn't take well to being knocked around. It's what blinded her in the first place. I however, thank you many times over./ He offered in gratitude. Shaking my head, I waved it off casually, letting the angered insult roll right off as I turned to the Gallade, catching the name Musei among the scattered telepathy during my paralysis.

"Musei, is it? If anything, I should be the one apologizing. I had no prior knowledge." I spoke, sighing as I placed my hands in my pocket and turned to Aki. "Please, accept my deepest apologies for this misunderstanding." I offered, bowing slightly before suddenly standing straight, a rustling in my bag grabbing all of my attention.

"Is it hatching?!" I quickly pulled out the egg, a small crack indeed prevalent on the top of the shell. It took everything I had to refrain from leaping up with joy as I saw the crack grow larger, several more fractures running along the egg. Victor leapt up as, almost simultaneously, all of my pokemon still in their pokeballs, and Rufus, burst out, surrounding me as the shell finally cracked open, a dark grey muzzle poking out before finally the shell shattered, several fagments disappearing, leaving a small female Zorua in my arms, cradled gently as a few happy tears trailed down my eyes.

"Welcome to the world, Kasey." I spoke softly as the newborn pokemon yawned, still tired. Pulling out a regular pokeball, I softly pressed it to her fur as she entered without a fight and accepted the capture.

After seven and a half months of raising the egg, I was finally the foster father I was entrusted to be from the Zoroark that trained me. Suddenly, the realization of where I was and that I fell to my knees, supported by my Dewott Daniel and Victor, I wiped away my tears and stood again, new fire burning within me.

"Forgive me for being blunt, but I don't have time to chat right now. I have a newborn Zorua to protect." I directed toward nobody in particular, running forward with the pokemon that had suddenly found a reason along with me to fight.

Last edited by Sylver; 08-10-2011 at 06:47 PM.
Old 08-10-2011, 07:17 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Rizu
Shade of Sound
ARPer's: Winter, Sylver, Chibi

What the hell?

The next thing I knew was someone was calling out Pokemon attacks as the steam started to clear. Shorai stopped as well, seeing as the Zoroark growled as it moved back a bit defensively, dodging attacks as if they were made by an amateur. Clearly this Zoroark was well trained, very well trained.

I continued to ignore the telepathic conversation as, well I sort of couldn't focus on it at the moment. I looked around for Zhen, who was intent on beating back that shiny Alakazam with his own head into pulp. Shorai stuck next to me, as there was a new band of Pokemon to be hold. An Arcanine, Serpeior...now a Golurk was joining the fray? Too much attention.

I only turned to notice who was asking about my wellness. I almost fell over again when I saw it was a boy. Not even a teenage one, just a boy, most likely under the age of thirteen. He had a...a wooden sword?

'God rizu, you're slippin'...'

"I'm fine, buzz off." I replied adamantly.

Last thing I need is some ten, eleven year old saving my ass. I would of had this if something didn't distract me and Zhen...wait.

I looked up, finding a floating thing far off in the distance. A Haunter...okay now I wasn't happy. Luckily, no one could see my eyes behind my shades but the rest of my face clearly said unimpressed. I looked back at the other three who jumped me, they seemed to be backing off one side, and that Zoroark who seemed to be the ring leader, growled and glared at us. Hell yes they were outnumbered, however, outmatched was a whole other song.

I notice the Zoroark look up, and I did in turn for some reason.

The rain...fake rain...it stopped?

I heard the Zoroark bark at the Alakazam, and he put one hand on the fox, and the other on the real Palpitoad, and used Teleport. With that, the immediate threat was gone, my shoulder still hurt like a bastard, though I ignored it for the moment, sticking my hands in my pocket and pretending I wasn't injured. I was a master at hiding things like that. I felt a nudge on my leg, seeing my Galvantula with my hat in her fangs. Damn, I forgot my hat was gone. I took it from her, replacing it on my head just as Zhen landed, growling angrily at the other Pokemon at my back.

I stood for a moment, watching the spot where the Zoroark and company had been. Why I was attacked I didn't know, and I didn't like it. Maybe it was just because I happened to decide to tamper. The illusionary rain however, that really started to bug me. Right now though...I wasn't happy about all the attention I had brought to myself.

I turned, looking at all the other Pokemon and went down the street, back to the center area. With all the lingering rain gone, and I had stopped my thunder awhile back, the clouds were just drifting by in their grey gloomy way. Everything seemed to calm down, though with Zhen in a bad mood that wasn't going to last. Shorai stood close to me, also looking as I did. I saw a group of Alts and non-Alts, well more felt, I just saw a group of people and Pokemon. I spoke loudly over all other conversation.

"Hey, who's responsible for the Haunter nearly causing me to be tackled fifty feet down into the street?"

My posture was that of the usual calm one but my tone of voice, you could tell I was irritated.
Old 08-10-2011, 01:45 PM
Latisiblings Offline

OOC: So we're going with the dollar and the cent as the monetary units? I wasn't sure what we were going with, good to know.

Mammon
Envoy of Touch
Nimbasa City
Affected RPers: Enkaku_Kumori, Winter_Cherry, Eternal Moonlight

Mammon stayed still for a few seconds, trying to calm down about the fact there was a telepath here. And it happened to be his target. He imagined that alts would be hard to kidnap, but this was way over the line! Telepaths are probably the most irritating of them all; no illusion could overcome the power of knowing someone else and their thoughts, and anyone with a decent brain could use it to gain a tremendous advantage. It was just lucky for him, then, since she didn't see anything important in his mind. How could he have not noticed her? Was he really that hungry? Maybe he was just out of shape, not being as tense as he would be if he wasn't on vacation. His mysterious employer was going to have pay extra for this...

"It's kind of rude to read someone's mind without telling them first, you know that?" He said, in an irritated tone, at the girl. Turning back at one of the twins, he muttered in a low tone, "Sorry for causing a scene like that... I'll take the apples and leave. Here's your two dollars and twenty-five cents for the apples." Taking the three apples inside his robes, Mammon turned to leave...

When he noticed not one, but two people behind him. Was he really getting this bad at his job? Letting people sneak up him is just unacceptable, and in his business it could leave him dead.

"Could I help you with anything? It's rather strange of you to stand right behind me, as if you're waiting for me to leave."

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
Old 08-11-2011, 03:07 AM
Winter Offline

Castelia City
Affected RPers: Sabi and Chibi

Even being blind, Aki's right eye twitched as she further listened to the one who called himself Joseph, who had suddenly become overly emotional as an egg in his care hatched before he ran off in the direction of danger, claiming he had to protect the newly hatched Zorua. "If he wants to protect it, shouldn't he be running the other way? Idiot." Aki muttered furiously. She "saw" Haru shrug.

"I hatched a few of my pokemon...but I never got like that. Not even when Joy hatched." He muttered, raising his eyebrows slightly, although he was more interested in the way the Palpitoad seemed to run away with Stella's illusions and magical leaf distraction. "Whoa! That's cool!" He said brightly just before Keitaro made the comment about alts making illusions. "I'm still kinda totally confused about that, you know."

"It's still none of your business, you know? It's not his either, but he has a Gardevoir telling him everything and it too smart for his own good. There's a freaking reason we're not advertised public heroes of justice--we're not supposed to be known about, just do our jobs." Aki growled defensively. In the distance, she heard a comment about a Haunter, but it didn't relate to her, so she didn't comment, however... "Vashuka, Colossus! If everything is clear, come on back!" She called loudly. The Liepard and Golurk both turned their heads and proceeded to chase the remaining illusions before returning to Aki, or at least near her.

"But, Aki, we just--"

"It doesn't matter that you helped once! Helping does not entitle you to go shoving your nose into private business! Would you go ad save a little girl, and then ask to know all her darkest, most personal secrets? That's what you're doing here." Aki snarled, and Haru backed away.

"Look, I'm..."

/You won't get through to her. Drop it before she tries to hit you./ Musei advised, shutting Haru up.

OOC: Before you read this, let it be known I am ignoring Lati's last post because of many issues with the post, stated in the DS thread, until further notice.
Michelle Toya
Veil of Vision
Nimbasa
Affected RPers: Chibi(Moonlight and Lati are just around. XD)

Michelle blushed violently as Rai called her out. "I-I-I-I'm sorry!" She murmured, eyes seeming to find something very interesting on the ground. "It's not something I can control... I hope you don't mind." She paused only briefly before moving the conversation from physical to mental. /I don't need anyone else finding out. I don't want attention for something that has been the bane of my existence my entire life. I was born a telepath, but no one understood what was wrong with me for years, my entire childhood was a nightmare because I could hear the surface thoughts of everyone around me and everyone thought I was insane, or schizophrenic, or...or...they didn't know what was wrong with me, they didn't believe I could hear everyone around me every waking minute of the day, the only reprieve being sleep... It was horrific. I had to deal with it all by myself, no one could help me, because there was no one like me to help me for most of my life. The only one I've ever found to help has been Cam, and even then, I can only make them manageable most of the time. I'm never free of the voices of everyone around me unless I'm far away from people or asleep, and as an alt, the first isn't really an option. You and your brother...you're the first like me I've met, and your thoughts are particularly loud--especially when talking to each other--nearly impossible to tune out. I didn't dig, though, I swear. I'll let you into my mind for proof, if you want... She gotten so worked up, she had basically opened up and laid out her horrible life as a single telepath to this boy, and she hadn't even introduced herself to him properly!

/Oh tut, tut, Miss Michelle. Where are your lovely manners?/ Camellia teased lightly, Michelle gave her a slight glare from the corner of her eye.

"Shut up and eat the chocolate, Cam." She said, sounding shaky and tired. However, she ventured back to mental conversation for one last time. /I'm sorry, my life hasn't been easy and I just sort of dropped it all on you because I got a little flustered, without even properly introducing myself...my name is Michelle Toya. I have many nicknames, if you prefer to shorten it--I don't really care, just about everyone who meets me does, just make sure I know what you're going to call me beforehand if you do./ She was honestly almost scared. She had just told someone the worst of her life, she'd admitted to being a telepath and hating it, she admitted she was messed up in the head and antisocial...and she was afraid that this boy she had just told everything to would use it against her to hurt her more. It was rare she exposed herself to people as a real person, that part of her was fragile, it would break with almost no resistance.

Shinichi
Icirrus City

Cold, amber eyes looked back to Nina. "She's got two more still left. Just not important ones." He said softly, seemingly unaffected by the gasp or the hands, or even the whimpering, yet of one knew him well enough, they might have seen sorrow in his eyes or heard it in his voice, faintly, but still there. Lillie looked slightly upset as she moved an arm and waved back at her fellow Zorua in disguise.

Behind them, the illusory storm seemed to lessen and fade away as the neared the treeline of the city. "I would assume he might know her, or he has a list somewhere. There is no telling where Rolland gets our targets. He could simply have passed her on the street and thought her an easy target, so he told us to go get her. I'm not asking." He said softly, and once again, it was faint, but you might detect sorrow or bitterness to his tone. Lillie made a sound in the back of her throat that said she was unhappy with the fact. However, they walked on.

OOC: I didn't mean for Miche's post to be so emotional/pity-party-ish, yet at the same time, it seems perfect...except for all the people standing there, whom she is totally ignoring. BTW, Sabi, does us kidnappers have a base, yet?