Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Other Boards Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3121  
Old 08-30-2012, 08:04 PM
Neku Sakuraba's Avatar
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Fruity Rumpus Rainbow Factory. >:I
Posts: 3,310
Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Still sick. D:< Stupid...I have no clue what it is. It started out as a sinus problem, then became a cold or something.
__________________

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Reply With Quote
  #3122  
Old 08-30-2012, 08:18 PM
goldwynaut's Avatar
goldwynaut Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 5,670
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

I am sick too *sniff* brofist
Reply With Quote
  #3123  
Old 08-30-2012, 08:24 PM
Sealboy's Avatar
Sealboy Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: I am a DINOSAUR
Posts: 3,939
Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Gear Snivy View Post
Thanks, bro. Honestly, I think it's almost gone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Gear Snivy View Post
Still sick. D:< Stupid...I have no clue what it is. It started out as a sinus problem, then became a cold or something.
Teehee.

Well, I hope the two of you get well soon :)

~Sealboy
__________________

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Reply With Quote
  #3124  
Old 08-30-2012, 09:59 PM
Ridley's Avatar
Ridley Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: »\(ツ)/»
Posts: 9,489
Send a message via AIM to Ridley
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Gear Snivy View Post
Oh boi, I don't own any of the Fir--How good is the Sacred Stones?
Sacred Stones is okay. It's the easiest of the GBA Fire Emblems, but its story is kinda weak. I assume you have it as an ambassador game?

But Fire Emblem 7 is probably the best one, in my opinion.
Reply With Quote
  #3125  
Old 08-30-2012, 11:17 PM
Neku Sakuraba's Avatar
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Fruity Rumpus Rainbow Factory. >:I
Posts: 3,310
Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridley View Post
Sacred Stones is okay. It's the easiest of the GBA Fire Emblems, but its story is kinda weak. I assume you have it as an ambassador game?

But Fire Emblem 7 is probably the best one, in my opinion.
Yesh, I did. And I didn't really bother playing it because I was playing Mario and Kirby. xD
__________________

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Reply With Quote
  #3126  
Old 08-30-2012, 11:26 PM
Ridley's Avatar
Ridley Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: »\(ツ)/»
Posts: 9,489
Send a message via AIM to Ridley
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Well, that's your loss. I think Fire Emblem has more replay value than Mario. (:
Reply With Quote
  #3127  
Old 08-30-2012, 11:31 PM
Neku Sakuraba's Avatar
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Fruity Rumpus Rainbow Factory. >:I
Posts: 3,310
Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

I can't play any of the GBA Fire Emblem mainly because my GBA SP is in storage or something. Same with my NES. I think I'll try Sacred Stones now.
__________________

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Reply With Quote
  #3128  
Old 08-31-2012, 03:05 AM
5TailedDemonLizard's Avatar
5TailedDemonLizard Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Post-Apocalyptic Berlin
Posts: 3,526
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Popping in to offer my two cents. I love Sacred Stones, and it's actually the only fire emblem I've played other than Radiant Dawn. Have fun with it!
__________________

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!


Reply With Quote
  #3129  
Old 08-31-2012, 03:19 AM
Neku Sakuraba's Avatar
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Fruity Rumpus Rainbow Factory. >:I
Posts: 3,310
Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

You say that, my archer dies as soon as she joined my team. Same with my Pegasus Knight. I think I might suck...xD
__________________

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Reply With Quote
  #3130  
Old 08-31-2012, 04:39 AM
Ridley's Avatar
Ridley Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: »\(ツ)/»
Posts: 9,489
Send a message via AIM to Ridley
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Oh no... Meatshield with your bulkier characters, and remember the weapon triangle and stuff. Neimi always turned into a super powerhouse for me.

Though not as much as Ross. Even if he's super weak when you get him, take the effort to train him and he will be an on-demand nuclear weapon!

That, and his dad sucks.

Last edited by Ridley; 08-31-2012 at 04:41 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3131  
Old 09-01-2012, 08:58 PM
Judgmental Arceus's Avatar
Judgmental Arceus Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Your front door with a loaded P90
Posts: 7,534
Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5TailedDemonLizard View Post
Popping in to offer my two cents. I love Sacred Stones, and it's actually the only fire emblem I've played other than Radiant Dawn. Have fun with it!
*high-fives*

After several months of ragequit I was able to arrive at the final boss WITH EVERY CHARACTER ALIVE. Often my trump cards end up being Warrior Garcia, Paladin Seth, General Gilliam, and Great Lord Ephriam.
__________________
Credit to mayfan1000. VPP Browser Post
Reply With Quote
  #3132  
Old 09-01-2012, 09:04 PM
Neku Sakuraba's Avatar
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Fruity Rumpus Rainbow Factory. >:I
Posts: 3,310
Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgmental Arceus View Post
*high-fives*

After several months of ragequit I was able to arrive at the final boss WITH EVERY CHARACTER ALIVE. Often my trump cards end up being Warrior Garcia, Paladin Seth, General Gilliam, and Great Lord Ephriam.
It seems like at least one of my new troops dies if I get two. D:< I think I'll have luck with that mage with Lightning.
__________________

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Reply With Quote
  #3133  
Old 09-01-2012, 09:09 PM
Judgmental Arceus's Avatar
Judgmental Arceus Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Your front door with a loaded P90
Posts: 7,534
Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Gear Snivy View Post
It seems like at least one of my new troops dies if I get two. D:< I think I'll have luck with that mage with Lightning.
When it comes to Lute, I haven't been really successful with him especially when it comes to the Shaman trolling the enemy keeps sending, but perhaps if you promote him to a sage then you might have more luck because of Light magic pwnage.
__________________
Credit to mayfan1000. VPP Browser Post
Reply With Quote
  #3134  
Old 09-02-2012, 01:16 AM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgmental Arceus View Post
When it comes to Lute, I haven't been really successful with him especially when it comes to the Shaman trolling the enemy keeps sending, but perhaps if you promote him to a sage then you might have more luck because of Light magic pwnage.
Oh, hey! I haven't seen you around here in a while! I only see you on Facebook. X3
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3135  
Old 09-02-2012, 02:06 AM
Judgmental Arceus's Avatar
Judgmental Arceus Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Your front door with a loaded P90
Posts: 7,534
Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Oh, hey! I haven't seen you around here in a while! I only see you on Facebook. X3
Yeah. Lots of stuff seems to have changed since April and now I've decided to visit since my crappy summer catching up on One Piece, Naruto, and cleaning the toilets on 4chan. So in all these months I've missed what has changed? Well, other than usernames XD
__________________
Credit to mayfan1000. VPP Browser Post
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com