Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Old 10-25-2012, 12:48 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldwynaut View Post
is it true that in Australia the run raises in the west and sets in the east?
No, haha. The earth spins in one direction only, which means the sun rises in the east for everyone. xD

We do see different stars though.
Old 10-25-2012, 12:56 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

In Australia though we have to wear magnetic shoes 24/7 otherwise we fall off the earth

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 10-25-2012, 03:48 AM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Figured I'd just lay this here for Harry.
Old 10-25-2012, 05:09 AM
Dragotech Offline

Lol what? What do those to have to do with one another? (refering to above picture)
I was pretty sure that Australia didn't have some special astronomical phenomenon going on. Just had to check.
I really doubt you need magnetic shoes.
Old 10-25-2012, 05:55 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

its the truth I tell you. we also have spiders the size of horses. I am aussie. I know...

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 10-25-2012, 06:24 AM
Dragotech Offline

Nah I have studied enough of Australia's wildlife to tell you that there are no spiders as large as horses. In fact those do not exist at all. But nice try lol.
Old 10-25-2012, 06:39 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

And we have dropbears... they are like koalas, but ferocious. they hide in trees and drop onto peaople, slashing with their claws. The way to prevent a drop bear attack is to smear vegimite allover yourself. Australians aren't usually attacked due to the high concentrations of Vegimite in their blood. The tourist however...

Banner Made by Me
Old 10-25-2012, 12:27 PM
goldwynaut Offline

the american counterparts of dropbears would be raccoons, they,re nasty little animals that looks like a grey cat/bear hybrid, they prefer to hide in trash containers and attack you if you try to open it, in some neighborhoods they are a big problem, with attacks happening regularly, however, due to the thick layer of fat that protect americans from nature and acts like a nutrient storage in case of starvation, they dont feel much pain. but those poor tourists may die from loosing too much blood.

the raccoons claws are the 2nd strongest substance in the universe, (with the #1 strongest substance being chuck norrises beard) for a middle size adult male raccoon, they are 10 to 15 inches long, and can cut through common hard materials such as concrete and wood with ease, to maintain sharpness, the raccoon makes up a fire and redo their claws, for young racoons, the mother makes up the fire and do their claws for them. the raccoons makes up the fire by hitting a rock with their claws, the raccoon can create a fire on their own at about 0,5 to 1 year(s) of age.

did you know? kenjitsu and battojitsu (arts of using the katana) draws much inspiration from how raccoons uses their claws
Old 10-25-2012, 01:49 PM
NightmaneX Offline

Oh. Raccons....I like Raccoons.

Though Wolves are much better.
Leftover: 22

What you looking at?
Old 10-25-2012, 01:49 PM
NightmaneX Offline

Oh. Raccons....I like Raccoons.

Though Wolves are much better.
Leftover: 22

What you looking at?
Old 10-25-2012, 05:33 PM
goldwynaut Offline

well, actually, if you look away from europeans, wolves are one of the raccoons favorite prays because they are weak outside the pack, making it an easy kill. the raccoon stabs the wolf from the side with its claws, in many cases going straight through it, then it starts eating it alive, another killing method is the so called blood tornado, witch it uses to massacre an entire pack of wolves. the raccoon spins around quickly with its claws waving in the air, it will then run and or jump at the pack of wolves, there are some cases where a raccoon has turned an entire pack of wolves into a whole bloody mess, with no edible meat remaining. the only creature capable of taking down a raccoon is armed humans, preferably americans due to their resistance to the raccoons claws. but if you are planning to hunt raccoons, you better have a lot of time on your hands, because the raccoon is capable of stopping bullets, a fight may last for days, i say its a bad idea, because if you loose, the raccoon will find out how to use your weapon, and then go on a murderous rampage in the nearest town.
Old 10-25-2012, 07:15 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

I am a pony.

Hey all, how have things been? College is literally eating up all of my free time xD

That, and my recent addiction to Fifa 12, haha.

~Sealboy

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 10-25-2012, 07:29 PM
goldwynaut Offline

Wat u a n00b f1f4 suxx go pl41 call of d00ty lol
Old 10-25-2012, 08:13 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
This was the way Grievous was meant to be - he wasn't as awesome and terrifying in Revenge of the Sith.

And lol, lies GoldWynaut! xD

~Sealboy

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 10-26-2012, 01:39 AM
Dragotech Offline

Wow i have no idea what the heck we are talking about.