Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Old 01-12-2012, 01:18 AM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

HELLO RON how've you been? :3

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |
Old 01-12-2012, 03:39 AM
Pokemon_Ron Offline

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Ron Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon_Ron

Working 40 hours a week and spending time with my girlfriend has all my life has accustomed too. But how you been Jess?
Old 01-12-2012, 04:58 PM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu

Meh, just been trying to survive my job (I throw papers from 2am to about 4:30am) and have been getting ready for school. I've also been spending a lot of time with my boyfriend when I can. :3 Otherwise I've been coming on here and trying to get the forum to live again or playing on my wii. xD;

kbye

Old 01-12-2012, 11:23 PM
SaMaster14 Offline

Send a message via AIM to SaMaster14

Hey guys. I haven't been here in a while, I'm sure some of you may remember me. And I may have had some differences with people in the past, but I hope those can be cleared up.

Just wanted to say I was back.
Old 01-13-2012, 05:20 PM
Jessu Offline

Welcome back! I remember seeing you around but I don't think I quite got to know you. xD

kbye

Old 01-14-2012, 01:05 AM
Pokemon_Ron Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessu View Post
Meh, just been trying to survive my job (I throw papers from 2am to about 4:30am) and have been getting ready for school. I've also been spending a lot of time with my boyfriend when I can. :3 Otherwise I've been coming on here and trying to get the forum to live again or playing on my wii. xD;
Yeah, must be a fun job, but with the economy the way it is now a days, a job is a job. I personally work at Hardees and started near the end of 2011. Right now I'm just saving up so I can get my own cell phone again since I moved out of my parents and for a new car. funfun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaMaster14 View Post
Hey guys. I haven't been here in a while, I'm sure some of you may remember me. And I may have had some differences with people in the past, but I hope those can be cleared up.

Just wanted to say I was back.
Don't really remember you, but welcome back.
Old 01-16-2012, 01:20 AM
Jessu Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon_Ron View Post
Yeah, must be a fun job, but with the economy the way it is now a days, a job is a job. I personally work at Hardees and started near the end of 2011. Right now I'm just saving up so I can get my own cell phone again since I moved out of my parents and for a new car. funfun.
It's actually very boring! xD I'm literally driving around about an hour and a half each night just listening to music and talking to myself. It's easy as well, it's just that the hours mess with me when school starts up, so it takes a toll on me if I don't go to bed at a certain time. Been doing this since April though. Unfortunately my paycheck is entirely dependent on how many customers I deliver to a month. :(

!!! You work at Hardee's? I loooove that place. <3 I love me some heart attack on a bun. But I'm just about in the same situation as you, except I still live in the same place (there's just a small twist in my situation lol, don't exactly wanna reveal what it is on here). I also have a car but my mom's nice enough to pay it off for me, I just have to pay for the insurance and take care of it (like getting the oil changed and taking it in for inspection and whatnot).

kbye

Old 01-16-2012, 03:44 AM
Pokemon_Ron Offline

Quote:
It's actually very boring! xD I'm literally driving around about an hour and a half each night just listening to music and talking to myself. It's easy as well, it's just that the hours mess with me when school starts up, so it takes a toll on me if I don't go to bed at a certain time. Been doing this since April though. Unfortunately my paycheck is entirely dependent on how many customers I deliver to a month. :(

!!! You work at Hardee's? I loooove that place. <3 I love me some heart attack on a bun. But I'm just about in the same situation as you, except I still live in the same place (there's just a small twist in my situation lol, don't exactly wanna reveal what it is on here). I also have a car but my mom's nice enough to pay it off for me, I just have to pay for the insurance and take care of it (like getting the oil changed and taking it in for inspection and whatnot).
Thats good, just gotta hope you get enough customers a month. Kudos for you going to college as well though. :)
Yes, it sucks working at hardees but it's money. I eventually wanna get a new job but I just need the money right now. growing up really does suck, haha.
Old 01-16-2012, 11:01 AM
Jessu Offline

Quote:
Thats good, just gotta hope you get enough customers a month. Kudos for you going to college as well though. :)
Yes, it sucks working at hardees but it's money. I eventually wanna get a new job but I just need the money right now. growing up really does suck, haha.
Yeah, and I've been losing them like crazy this month. Probably because it's not the holiday season anymore and they don't need the buttload of ads. I dunno what the reason is. I wanna get another job though 'cause I hate the hours but I don't think anyone's gonna start me off at about an average of $13 an hour ... xD I did the math and that's my approximation at 2 hours a night for a month. I make more than enough to get by, but I hate that I practically have to suffer from sleep depravity to be able to.

kbye

Old 01-16-2012, 11:18 AM
Pokemon_Ron Offline

Quote:
Yeah, and I've been losing them like crazy this month. Probably because it's not the holiday season anymore and they don't need the buttload of ads. I dunno what the reason is. I wanna get another job though 'cause I hate the hours but I don't think anyone's gonna start me off at about an average of $13 an hour ... xD I did the math and that's my approximation at 2 hours a night for a month. I make more than enough to get by, but I hate that I practically have to suffer from sleep depravity to be able to.
Yeah, plus me personally and a few other people that I know just read the paper online. Hopefully you find another job or something that pays good, but the lack of sleep has to blow. I was off all weekend and now I'm suffering from staying up late all weekend cause I have to go to work now and I get off at 4. Can't wait to get home and sleeeeep.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:58 PM
most duded Offline

never met u before but, Hellowski person.

Old 01-20-2012, 01:40 AM
Jessu Offline

Quote:
Yeah, plus me personally and a few other people that I know just read the paper online. Hopefully you find another job or something that pays good, but the lack of sleep has to blow. I was off all weekend and now I'm suffering from staying up late all weekend cause I have to go to work now and I get off at 4. Can't wait to get home and sleeeeep.
It's mostly a lot of elderly that read the paper anymore and people that collect them. I throw close to 220 a night. c: But yeah ... it'd be hard for me to find a job to begin with because of this economy, and I'm required to give a 30 day notice before I quit at work, so it's too risky. I'll consider temporarily working two jobs at once when I'm done with school so I don't have work overload.

kbye

Old 01-21-2012, 11:35 PM
Pokemon_Ron Offline

Quote:
It's mostly a lot of elderly that read the paper anymore and people that collect them. I throw close to 220 a night. c: But yeah ... it'd be hard for me to find a job to begin with because of this economy, and I'm required to give a 30 day notice before I quit at work, so it's too risky. I'll consider temporarily working two jobs at once when I'm done with school so I don't have work overload.
Damn, thats alot of papers. And 30 day notice is odd, never heard of that. Yeah, the economy sucks so damn bad lately. I work usually couple days a week, I hope they give me full-time here soon so I get more money. I need it, badly.

Last edited by Pokemon_Ron; 01-22-2012 at 09:52 PM.
Old 01-22-2012, 01:40 AM
Roze Offline

I know. I'll probably move back home for a while after college and save some money. It'll be good though. Allow me to save some money while also focusing on my music.

Also I have to brag. I just made the most amazing stew.

Level 100 @ 1320
[VPP] - [URPG]
Old 01-22-2012, 01:02 PM
Kayden Javlaíakín Offline

Hey, everyone. I haven't been here in quite a while either; I'm just popping in to try to increase my activity on the forum. I registered on PE2K eight years ago, and it was my first forum ever. I hate seeing it lose so many active members...

Anyway, how is everybody?

yeah yeah yeah

Last edited by Kayden Javlaíakín; 01-22-2012 at 01:04 PM.