Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Entertainment

Entertainment For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, sports and more!

Old 10-22-2011, 03:52 AM
Machampion Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Machampion Send a message via Yahoo to Machampion Send a message via Skype™ to Machampion
Default Blizzcon 2011 Announcements

Ok, So first off.

Let's talk about the new things coming to WoW in "Mists of Pandaria" (Yes, Name confirmed). First, We are getting a new race and class.

Race & Class Changes
Race: Pandarens
Classes - All except for warlocks and druids
Racial - Epicurean - Increase the stat benefits from food by 100%
Racial - Gourmand - Cooking skill increased by 15.
Racial - Inner Peace - Your rested experience bonus lasts twice as long.
Racial - Bouncy - You take 50% less falling damage.
Racial - Quaking Palm - You touch a secret pressure point on an enemy target, putting it to sleep for 3 sec.
Choose your faction at level 10.

The new class is Monk [NOT A HERO CLASS], And basically all except Goblins will be able to play this class. Even see Trunks from DBZ? He fights with fists and his weapon is for his finisher? This is what it'll be like. They WILL be resurrecting Fist Weapons in this process. And after 10,000 years, As you can imagine.. Like all races we get a new start zone and talent tree (New changes). They're now using the concept of Pokemon, 99.7% of all Companion pets can now be used as battle pets.

On another note, The talent points have been revamped and HUNTERS NO LONGER HAVE A DEADZONE!!!! =D AS A HUNTER I LUV THIS! TY BLIZZ!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Instances

They're resurrecting raid finder and using new raids based on ilvl. We will be getting 6 new dungeons, Scarlet Monastery and Stratholme will be brought back as 85 Heroics.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arenas

A place in Uldum named Tol'Vir Proving Grounds, This is based of the popular Nagrand arena.
Class Changes

As I said, Hunters no longer have a deadzone. BUT ALSO! They're taking out relics and melee weapons for ranged, Yes! It has been announced!

Shamans no longer have totems and will no longer be a "Buff *****" (Yes it was quoted from one of the designers themselves.).

Warlocks now have different resources per spec.
They no longer seem like one of the specs look like the Mage who forgot he was a Warlock! (Also quoted from one of the designers.).
Comments

So, From alot of people they already said and I have already said this myself, They did put the players at heart.

Rexxar-Executus: They really impressed me at how they did this completely based off of opinions and suggestions from Players.

Shadowgale-Ghostlands: WOW, It seems like your trading pets idea worked. gg.

Lenore-Barthalis: They did this from reading our crap, Never thought it would work but YAY!

If you have questions, Comments or Concerns please post below. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Last edited by Machampion; 02-11-2012 at 12:16 PM.
Old 10-22-2011, 09:39 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: Blizzcon 2011 Announcements

Screw WoW, they need to make WoS.
Old 10-22-2011, 10:35 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pokemon Ninja View Post
Warlocks now have different resources per spec.
They no longer seem like one of the specs look like the Mage who forgot he was a Warlock! (Also quoted from one of the designers.).
As a Warlock this intrigues me. I'm also, like, thrilled that Pandarens are going to be faction neutral, because now I finally have a character I can take to the Alliance (I'll be honest, I don't like any of the Alliance races, really).
Old 10-23-2011, 12:21 PM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pe2k Voices View Post
Screw WoW, they need to make WoS.
Last thing I need is starcraft to go the WoW route. Honestly, I want to see how the story goes without playing an MMORPG. I'd be completely lost if Warcraft 4 comes out now.
Old 10-23-2011, 12:29 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

Well, that is your opinion. I think that World of Starcraft would absolutely kill any other futuristic mmorpg out there.