Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Fourth Generation

Fourth Generation Discuss the fourth generation Pokemon games: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2011, 03:49 PM
Dawntracker Offline

Default Reds Pokemon

Here are all six of Reds pokemon with some description.

Red is, without question, the hardest Trainer in the game; you shouldn't think about challenging him until your team is at the VERY LEAST levels 65-70, and even then you'll need tons of healing items and luck to win. Red's team is based on unique Pokemon that you can receive throughout the Kanto-based games: these include the four Starter Pokemon of Generation I, represented with Level 88 Pikachu, the highest-leveled Trainer Pokemon of the entire franchise and the Starter Pokemon and mascot of Pokemon Yellow, and Level 84 Venusaur, Charizard and Blastoise, the Kanto Region's Starter Pokemon and the mascots of Pokemon Green/LeafGreen, Red/FireRed and Blue. He also uses a Level 80 Lapras, replacing Red's Espeon in Generation II and representing a gift received from a worker in Silph Co., and a Level 82 Snorlax, which Red had to fight to progress his story. During this battle, Hail will never end unless you use another weather move.
Old 08-14-2011, 06:38 AM
Stranded Warrior Offline

Default Re: Reds Pokemon

Thanks, this will surely help me as to when i'm going to battle Red.
Old 08-14-2011, 02:48 PM
Battlestar Offline

Red was a really interesting battle. His Pokemon where very hard.
I was force to use a Mewtwo with choice specs to win.

Think you have what it takes to hang out with the baddest on PE2K? Then Join Team Rocket Corporation!

Join Today!!

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...hp?groupid=954
Old 08-14-2011, 04:08 PM
Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya Offline

Red face Re: Reds Pokemon

Yes, Red's team is very tough. Fortunately, I remember his Pokemon from the original Gold, Silver, & Crystal. My team was at level 100 by the time I defeated Red in the originals as well as HeartGold & SoulSilver. Even with max-leveled Pokemon, Red's team was still a challenge.
Formerly Sith_Lord_Darth_Krushya. I turned to the light side so I could be of better use to the community. I'm a Jedi Knight. My character's name is Goen-Tog Etya. First name, Goen-Tog (pronounced: Go-in, Tahg.) Last name Etya, (pronounced, et-yah). Play on words for "goin' ta get ya." You can either call me "Goen-Tog" or "Master Etya." LOL. Have a nice day.
Old 08-14-2011, 06:04 PM
Frost Dragon Offline

Actually, on certain days (like pokemon gold and silver's anniversary) There will be diamond dust instead of hail, which has no effect on the battle.

Lucario@312
Hatch: 327
Lucario: 432
Level100: 612
Old 08-15-2011, 06:08 AM
Crackerjack Offline

I got a little disappointed when his Espeon left. I considered him to be Vee from the Pokemon Adventures manga. I also was surprised that he was the Trainer from FRLG...who I didn't consider to be Red due to...well, no resemblance at all. Also, he was named "Pokemon Trainer" instead of Red in Brawl. I always considered Ethan from HGSS to be Gold from GSC, though.

He's a hard trainer. His Pokemon leveled up from GSC, but why did he seem easier this time around? Because I had already beaten Red in a past game?

If you want me to rescue you in PMD1, just ask. There is nothing a Lv. 100 Flareon and Meganium cannot do.
Closed Thread