Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the forum! Introduce yourselves here.

Old 08-15-2011, 12:31 AM
#Ultimate Munchlax# Offline

Default Why hello thar, its very nice to meet yar'll. =]

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I joined this site back in 2005 for a reason I completely forget...though I didn't make a single post which is a bit rubbish really isn't it?

So yeah...I'm a 19 (gonna be 20/very old tomorrow in fact...), and live in England. I've been around the 'teh internetz' for a few years but decided to pop into here, and check it out properly...since I use your sprite resource quite a bit, but never actually stepped foot inside the forums...I do sprite quite a bit, as you may see from my avvy. Been at it for a good few years now, so I may be around the there a bit. =]

I've been a Pokemon fan all the way back since Red and Blue, and of course have White version at the moment. =] Kinda sacked off the anime around Johto, though have for some reason started watching the new series.

But yeah, that's a little bit of me. =p "Hello! =]"

Last edited by #Ultimate Munchlax#; 08-15-2011 at 12:34 AM. Reason: Just adding a few details...
Old 08-15-2011, 12:52 AM
Vanityy746 Offline

Default Re: Why hello thar, its very nice to meet yar'll. =]

heyy bro..... i jus join dis syte as well... on pokemon platinum at the moment... so how is the black n white franchise goin??
Old 08-15-2011, 12:56 AM
Foxamivalth Offline

Send a message via MSN to Foxamivalth

╔╦╦╦═╦╗╔═╦═╦══╦═╗
║║║║╩╣╚╣═╣║║║║║╩╣
╚══╩═╩═╩═╩═╩╩╩╩═╝ to PE2k, both of you.
Have fun and enjoy!

Banner by Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Old 08-15-2011, 01:41 AM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Ultimate Munchlax# View Post
Just thought I'd introduce myself. I joined this site back in 2005 for a reason I completely forget...though I didn't make a single post which is a bit rubbish really isn't it?

So yeah...I'm a 19 (gonna be 20/very old tomorrow in fact...), and live in England. I've been around the 'teh internetz' for a few years but decided to pop into here, and check it out properly...since I use your sprite resource quite a bit, but never actually stepped foot inside the forums...I do sprite quite a bit, as you may see from my avvy. Been at it for a good few years now, so I may be around the there a bit. =]

I've been a Pokemon fan all the way back since Red and Blue, and of course have White version at the moment. =] Kinda sacked off the anime around Johto, though have for some reason started watching the new series.

That is pretty much where we all stopped watching the anime... seriously anyway. We veterans of the series. ;D

Welcome, good sah! Have a good time spriting with us! Enjoy the other forms of art as well. We have some excellent writers in the Creative Writing section such as Scytherwolf, Graceful_Suicune, Shen, Neo Emolga, Gems N Ems, and so on. Have a great time wherever you decide to take part in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanityy746 View Post
heyy bro..... i jus join dis syte as well... on pokemon platinum at the moment... so how is the black n white franchise goin??
Burn in hell, spammer.
Old 08-15-2011, 02:53 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Hey, welcome (back) to PE2K! =) Your sprite work looks awesome, I love your avatar. You should definitely stick around and share your work :D

I stopped watching the anime after Hoenn. I probably should have stopped at Johto but I had high hopes haha. I've heard BW is decent though, maybe I should check it out again... Anyway, welcome back! And happy brithday for tomorrow!
Old 08-15-2011, 12:03 PM
Assaundrell Yumerai Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Assaundrell Yumerai

Hi!!! me like your signature(^^)
And oh, welcome to PE2K, have fun, and belated happy birthday to you
Old 08-15-2011, 01:26 PM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Ultimate Munchlax# View Post

Pokemon was made for adults and teenagers anyway ^_^

I started in Hoenn game-wise but I started occasionally watching the anime since the first episode ^_^

Well welcome (back)!!
Old 08-15-2011, 04:48 PM
DratiniLover Offline

Welcome back! ^-^
Old 08-27-2011, 06:31 PM
Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya Offline

Welcome to the Pokemon Elite 2000 forum. We hope you find everything you need here to make your Pokemon experience better. If, in the event you should have any questions, please ask anyone, and we will be happy to help you. Take care.
Formerly Sith_Lord_Darth_Krushya. I turned to the light side so I could be of better use to the community. I'm a Jedi Knight. My character's name is Goen-Tog Etya. First name, Goen-Tog (pronounced: Go-in, Tahg.) Last name Etya, (pronounced, et-yah). Play on words for "goin' ta get ya." You can either call me "Goen-Tog" or "Master Etya." LOL. Have a nice day.

Last edited by Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya; 08-27-2011 at 08:21 PM. Reason: more info, grammar
Old 08-27-2011, 10:54 PM
Battlestar Offline

Well welcome back!

Awesome Signature.

Hope you stay and don't check out early.

Think you have what it takes to hang out with the baddest on PE2K? Then Join Team Rocket Corporation!

Join Today!!

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...hp?groupid=954
Old 09-03-2011, 07:49 PM
Limelight Offline

Send a message via AIM to Limelight

Heyy:D Judging by your avatar I'd say your a really talented spriter, check out the sprite art boards:))

Hatch: 806
Charmeleon: 839
Charizard: 899
Level100: 1091
Old 09-08-2011, 01:56 PM
Randor Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to Randor Send a message via Yahoo to Randor Send a message via Skype™ to Randor

Hello there! Welcome to Pokemon Elite 2000! The humble, exciting and multiple personality community for all your pokemon needs! I hope you enjoy yourself and take part in RP's, Games and the discussion of course!