Beauty Contest #2
Approved by Gem N Ems
Welcome to the Beauty Contest of Pokemon Elite 2000. Here, you can dress up yourself and your Pokemon to enter the contest. The theme will change every week and competitors shall dress up a Trainer or Pokemon to fit the theme, otherwise they'll be disqualified.
Every Competitor may edit or scratch/make a new Pokemon sprite and/or Trainer to submit them to the Contest. Note that all submissions must be sprites. This is a contest runs every two weeks in a month, and followed by vote of members a week after the Contest.
Here are the rules:
- All PE2k Rules apply.
- This is the place to submit your entries. PM me for suggestions and questions.
- One person may only submit ONE
submission, unless the theme states more than one.
- All submissions MUST BE SPRITE ART
- Entries submitted after the deadline will be ignored.
- Entries that don't fit the theme will be disqualified.
- All entries must be your OWN
creation that has NOT
been posted anywhere and is NOT
- Competitors may edit their submission before the deadline as many times as they want. Submissions that are edited after the deadline will be disqualified.
There are three (maybe more or less according to member's suggestion):
1. Trainer Dress Up
2. Pokemon Dress Up
3. Pokemon Attack
Trainer Dress Up
Edit the clothes and everything the trainer wears. This includes head (cap, hat, etc.), neck (tie, ribbon, etc.), body (clothes), foot (shoes), and accessories (held in hand, put on hair, etc.)
Pokemon Dress Up
This section is the same as the Trainer Dress Up. But there are several Pokemon that can't be dressed up with those 5 categories. Example, Voltorb doesn't have hand and foot, so it doesn't make sense to put shoes and a lantern on it.
Make a sprite that includes a Pokemon, using its move. For example, Alakazam uses Thunder so you include Pichu and Thunder. In this sprite, you may add any effect or background or everything you think need to be put in. The above example, in this case, rain and dark cloud may be added.