Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 08-21-2011, 10:26 PM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default [DIGIMON] Just a Game? (PG)

I AM NO LONGER UPDATING THIS FANFIC. I AM TURNING IT INTO A SPRITE COMIC. PLEASE GO HERE TO READ IT.

Hello! I see you're reading this! How do I know? Well I don't but it's a good guess right? Anyway the first post will contain any info that I feel you deserve to know and the prologue, then the following post will contain the first chapter which may drag over into the second post. So please do not post until I say so. Thanks!

Now the first thing you probably need to know is what the Digivice looks like. The Digivice looks like this:

I did not make the image, I just googled handheld game, and this thing popped up. It's supposed to be some new game thing so don't sue me.

Next, you'll need to know about the characters and stuff about them. I'll post all their pictures, but I'll leave out the info that could spoil it for you.

Name: Anthony
Digivice Color: Red
Digimon Partner: BlackAgumon
Crest: ???

Name: Chris
Digivice Color: Blue
Digimon Partner: WhitePawnChessmon

Name: John
Digivice Color: Green
Digimon Partner: Elecmon

Name: Kelly
Digivice Color: Pink
Digimon Partner: Betamon

Name: Nick
Digivice Color: Black
Digimon Partner: Hagurumon

Name: Ryan
Digivice Color: yellow
Digimon Partner: Goblimon

Name: ???
Digivice Color: ???
Digimon Partner: ???

Also, just a side note, when it comes to digivolution, I follow a mix of Digimon world Dawn/Dusk and information on the Digmon Wiki. So please don't reply saying how digimon a doesn't digivolve into digimon b.

Now for the Prologue.

The year is 2011. Video games are a popular form of entertainment among teenagers. Every video game company around the world is looking for the key to earn the biggest profit. One programmer in the USA has discovered the secret, but what he has unleashed upon the world may be more than he ever imagined.

Last edited by Ant2011; 04-18-2012 at 06:34 PM.
Old 08-21-2011, 11:36 PM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Default Re: [DIGIMON] Just a Game?

Chapter 1

It was a typical August weekend in Albany, New York. The sun was high, the weather was hot and dry, and people filled the sidewalks going here and there and just about everywhere. The only place that people could cool down was the community center. It just so happened that today there was a free chess class inside.

There were rows upon rows of tables with chess boards set up. There were roughly 24 people sitting in the room. The instructor was an elderly man of 65 with a full head of short white hair. His face was soft and kind, his eyes a gentle shade of brown. His mouth opened as he pointed to a large chess board on the chalk board, "Now if you move your pawn here, you can easily turn the game in your favor and put your opponent in check. Are there any questions?"

One boy raised his hand. His hair was long and black. His brown eyes were fixated on the instructor and his mouth was in a smirk. He was wearing a long sleeved black shirt and baggy jeans. "Yeah I have a question." He said.

The instructor nodded, "Yes, Anthony?"

Anthony held up the black knight, "What's this horsey piece called again?"

The instructor smiled, "You forget that so easily, it's the knight."

Anthony put his hand to his chin and stared at the chess piece, "Why is the knight a horse instead of a sword or a shield?"

The instructor shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know. Chris, why don't you help refresh his memory."

The boy sitting across from Anthony nodded, "Yes sir." He had spiked brown hair. A pair of glasses sat in front of his blue eyes. He was wearing a long sleeved light blue dress shirt and a pair of black slacks. "Why do you always do that?"

Anthony placed the black knight on top of Chris' white king, "Do what?"

Chris took the knight off and placed it where it belonged, "Ask stupid questions. You know what the knight is."

Anthony began knocking all of his pieces down, "I don't like chess. You know that, so I don't understand why you had me come here."

Chris sighed, "Because if you didn't come with me, you'd be at home numbing your brain with video games."

Anthony smiled, "And that's a bad thing why? Look, all you do is play chess. You never play video games, you have no balance."

Chris sighed, "Chess takes skill and strategy. The games you play do not."

Anthony held out his hand, "Let's make a deal then. If I can find a video game that takes both skill and strategy you'll play it."

Chris smiled, "Very well, I accept. Not like you'll find such a game."

The clock let out a loud chime, it was noon and the class was over. Everyone inside rushed towards the doors and the summer sun. As soon as Chris and Anthony left the building, a boy got their attention, "Yo, guys! Over here!"

This boy had messy blonde hair and blue eyes. He was wearing a green shirt with red flowers printed on it. He had torn brown shorts and a pair of sandals.

Chris and Anthony ran over to this boy. "John, what brings you here?" Anthony said.

John had a massive grin, "There's a new game advertised down at Joe's! I had to get you!"

Anthony grabbed John's shoulders, "New game!? When does it come out?"

Chris held up his index finger, "Pardon me, but don't you even care what kind of game it is?"

Anthony shook his head, "Nope." He looked back at John, "Let's go check that game out!" The two of them started to run down the sidewalk.

Chris shook his head, "I'm probably going to regret this..." He said as he started running after them.

After a while the three of them came to a crowded game store. A large sign above the door read "Joe's Games. If we don't got it, it ain't a game." Chris shuddered at the grammar.

John pointed to a poster in the window, "Look!"

Anthony began reading, "New digital monsters battle game. Hatch, raise, and battle your own digital monster. Use strategy and skill to beat your enemies and become the number one champion. Works on your computer and comes with a handheld game to play on the go." Anthony turned to Chris, "Looks like I found your game."

Chris sighed, "How much does it cost?"

Anthony scanned the poster, "It says it costs $50, and that it comes out tomorrow."

Chris smiled, "Well I'm covered. I still have $70 from last years chess tournament."

Anthony pulled a tattered black wallet out of his pocket, "I've got $65 from lawn mowing so I'm good."

John frowned, "I'm broke so I guess I won't be getting one right away."

Anthony put his arm around John's shoulder, "Don't you have like $200 stashed under your bed?"

John smiled, "That's right! I do! Alright guys, let's meet up here early tomorrow morning!" John started to run home.

Anthony smiled, "Oh this is gonna be so awesome!" He chased after John.

Chris sighed, "Not like I really have a choice now..." He slowly followed his friends home.

End of chapter 1

Thanks for reading the first chapter! You can post any replies, thoughts, feedback etc. now.

Last edited by Ant2011; 08-22-2011 at 12:35 AM.
Old 08-28-2011, 02:54 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Chapter 2

Chris shuffled along the sidewalk on his way to Joe's Games. It was 6am, Anthony had asked him to show up around this time last night. He took a sip from a coffee mug and scoweled at the taste. The coffee was bitter and black. Chirs hated black coffee but drank it whenever he was about to do something he thought was stupid.

Chris turned the corner onto Joe's street, and nearly dropped his coffee. There was a 50 person line stretching down the sidewalk. He saw Anthony and John at the front of the line sitting in lawn chairs with an empty chair in between them.

Anthony waved to Chris and called him over, "Yo, Chris! Over here!"

Chris faked a smile and walked over to his friends. Upon further inspection he noticed that John was sound asleep, and they were surrounded by empty soda bottles and chip bags. "How long were you guys here?" He asked as he stared at John who was cuddling a sandwich wrapped in wax paper.

Anthony yawned, "We've been here since midnight. Joe refused to open until 6:30." He brushed the crumbs out of the empty chair, "Have a seat."

Chris sat and looked at Anthony, "Why would you wait in line all night?"

Anthony took a sip of soda, "Well we're first in line, we saved you a seat, and it's a gamer thing. You wouldn't get it."

Chris smiled, "Try me."

Anthony smirked, "Alright. The long wait is like a gamer's social time. He or she is able to talk to other gamers in line, make some friends, pick up some tips, and I guess it's an endurance test. We see how long we can stay awake running on soda, junk food, and adrenaline. John wanted to invite you, but I thought you were too new to the game scene to try this."

Chris nodded, "All this time I thought you were a bunch of weak, wimpy, hermits. I guess I owe gamers an apology."

Anthony pulled a fresh bag of chips out of his backpack and gave them to Chris, "Apology accepted. Now lose the coffee and have some soda and chips."

The time flew by with Anthony and Chris talking about games, Chris tried to relate everything to chess in some way, shape, or form. At 6:20 an alarm rang in John's pocket. He opened his eyes, slammed his fist on the source of the alarm, and stared at the wrapped sandwich.

Anthony looked over at John, "Morning sleeping beauty."

John said nothing as he unwrapped the sandwich and took a bite. He didn't acknowledge anyone or anything around him.

Chris watched in amazement, "Is he okay?"

Anthony nodded, "Yeah, he does this for every game. I don't know what he puts in those game day sandwiches, but they're vital to him."

John swallowed the last piece of his sandwich and smiled, "Hey guys. 'Sup?"

Anthony sighed, "Oh not much. I think we should get packed up, it's about 6:30."

John and Chris nodded. They put all the food and drinks into Anthony's bag, threw the garbage in a nearby bin, and folded the chairs.

As they were finishing Joe approached the door from the inside and smiled as he held up a box labeled: "Digital Monster Battle!" Every gamer who could see Joe bore a look of envy. Then as the clock in the store let out a chime he unlocked the door and returned to the register.

Anthony, Chris, and John ran in as fast as they could. John slammed his sock filled with cash on the counter, "Digital Monster Battle! Stat!"

Joe let out a deep laugh, "I had a feeling you were here for that. Fifty bucks."

John yanked 5 tens from the sock and gave them to Joe. Joe slowly took the money and gave John a box, "Have fun buddy."

Chris was next, "I guess I'm getting one too."

Joe got the box and stared at Chris, "Don't think I've seen your face before."

Chris nodded as he gave Joe $50, "Yeah, I don't usually buy or play games. But I lost a bet so I had to get this one."

Joe smiled, "Well I hope you enjoy this one." He took the money and gave Chris the box.

Anthony pushed Chris aside and threw $50 at the register, "You know why I'm here!"

Joe laughed, "Indeed I do." He gave Anthony a box and smiled, "You play so many games. Make sure you don't lose sight of reality."

Anthony nodded and walked away, "Don't worry Joe, life is life, and games are games. I know that."

The 3 boys stood outside Joe's staring at their boxes. They didn't say a word, until John started to sprint for his house, "I need to play this game!"

Anthony chased after him, "I'm getting into this thing first!"

Chris smiled as he ran after them, "Not if I beat the both of you into the box!"
Old 08-30-2011, 01:36 PM
Giratina Offline

This looks pretty interesting so far, actually, even if there were a few typos riddled around (like 'scoweled' in the beginning of the second chapter). It's a good start, and feels like it could definitely be the pilot to a season of Digimon -- but of course we haven't seen the actual 'mons yet, so who knows. Though this can easily be fixed in the future through character development, it might be a good idea to differentiate John and Anthony's personalities a little more -- Chris has already established himself as the sane man of the group, but the other two could use more distinction.

No matter what, though, I am definitely interested to see where you take this. Been too long since I read a Digimon fic.

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 09-02-2011, 08:49 PM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

((Thanks for the feedback. I do see how Ant and John seem similar, but don't worry, they become very distinct later. As for the typos, whoops. Didn't catch them. lol))

Chapter 3

Anthony ran into his room and slammed the door shut. He threw the game on his bed and rushed to his computer. He was so excited it took him 3 tries to turn his laptop on. "Oh boy this had better be good!" He reached over to the bed and grabbed the box. It was sealed with some sort of super thick plastic. He sighed and opened his desk drawer. It was filled with a dump's worth of clutter. He rummaged through the junk until he found his grandfather's hunting knife. He undid the leather and pulled the blade out. It had a bone handle and 2 sharp edges. He shrugged his shoulders and jammed the knife into the plastic. When he had enough plastic cut he tossed the knife on the desk and tore the plastic off.

He carefully opened the box and dumped the contents on his lap. There was a CD, a handheld game with a D-pad, 2 buttons, a small square screen, and a strange connection port on top. There was also a USB-to-whatever-connection-was-on-the-handheld cable. He took a closer look at the handheld game, the buttons and a ring around the game were silver, but the rest of the game was red. He smiled, "Sweet, red's an awesome color."

He took the CD out of it's case and put it in the computer, "Now to-" The sound of his phone ringing interrupted him. He picked up the call, "Yello."

It was Chris, "Hey man, I'm a bit upset."

Anthony sighed, "Don't spoil the game for me. I'm just getting ready to install it."

Chris laughed, "Well aren't you impaitent? No, that's not why I called. I didn't get any form of instruction book in my game. Did you?"

Anthony picked up the box and looked inside, it was empty. "Nope." He said. "This may be one of those games that gives you the instructions as you play."

Chris sighed, "Maybe. But I like to know the rules of the game first. Alright, talk to you later." He hung up.

Anthony rolled his eyes, "Noobs..." He set his attention back on his laptop. He closed the disc tray and waited. The screen turned red, solid red. Text began to appear in the center of the screen.

Are you Anthony?

He looked surprised by this. He was almost scared, until he saw what appeared next. Two buttons appeared on the screen that would send a sane person into a panic attack.

Are you Anthony?
Yes or Yes

He clicked the yes on the right. More text appeared.

Good. Now, plug your digivice into your computer.

Anthony raised an eyebrow. "Digivice? Oh, it must mean the handheld game." He plugged the USB end into his computer and the strange end into the handheld. More text appeared on the screen.

Very good. You follow directions well. Now place your digivice over your heart to be matched with your ideal partner.

Anthony placed the game on his chest. Thousands of strange symbols filled the screen then finally they stopped. All the symbols faded away to reveal more text.

Congratulations. You have been paired with BlackAgumon.

The text faded and an image of a small black dinosaur appeared. Anthony smiled, "Cool, now when do I play?" The image faded away as more text appeared.

Right Now.

The screen changed to a 3D world filled with monsters and plants. He was in control of BlackAgumon. He could make him jump, shoot fireballs, run, and talk to other players. Anthony sat back in his chair and started playing.
__________________________________________________ _________________

Chris hung up his phone and sighed, "No instructions. Maybe John got some!" He dialed John's number and waited, the phone rang and rang. Finally it went to voicemail. Chris frowned and hung up. "I know he's there. Probably too busy playing." He turned back to his desktop. He had arranged all the contents of the box neatly on his desk so he could find them with ease. He picked up the handheld game and looked at it. It had silver buttons and a ring, but the rest of it was blue. He noticed there was no on/off switch so he didn't know how this worked. He put the disc in the tray and closed it. The screen turned blue and text appeared.

Are you Chris?
Yes or Yes

Chris jumped out of his chair, "How does a game know my name? Wait, it's in my computer so it has access to my files. It must have put two and two together." He sat back down and clicked the yes on the left side. More text appeared.

Good. Now plug your digivice into your computer.

Chris picked up the handheld game, "This must be called a digivice." He plugged it into the computer with the cable and more text appeared.

Very good. You follow directions well. Now place your digivice over your heart to be matched with your ideal partner.

Chris did as he was told and placed the game on his chest. Thousands of strange symbols filled the screen then finally they stopped. All the symbols faded away to reveal more text.

Congratulations. You have been paired with WhitePawnChessmon.

The text faded to reveal an image of what looked like a chess pawn with legs and arms. Chris smiled, "I think I'll like this game alot."

The image faded as the screen changed to a 3D world filled with monsters and plants. He had complete control over WhitePawnChessmon. He could make him jump, walk, communicate, and attack with his spear. Chris leaned towards the screen, "Let's see, I should find a shop to purchase any sort of healing items and better weapons."
__________________________________________________ _________________

John was about to slide the disc tray of his computer in when he heard his cell phone ring. He glanced at the phone then at the computer, "Screw it, if whoever it is asks, I was doing a report!" He slid the tray in and waited. The screen turned green and text appeared over it.

Are you John?
Yes or Yes

John didn't react, he clicked the yes on the left side. More text appeared.

Good. Now plug your digivice into your computer.

John picked up the handheld game and looked at it, it had silver buttons and ring, but was green everywhere else. He plugged it into his computer and waited. More text appeared.

John placed the game on his chest and waited. Thousands of strange symbols filled the screen then finally they stopped. All the symbols faded away to reveal more text.

Congratulations. You have been paired with Elecmon.

The text faded to show an image of a strange red animal. John nodded, "Alright cool whatever, just let me play.

The image faded as the screen changed to a 3D world filled with monsters and plants. John controlled Elecmon. He could make him run, jump, attack, and communicate. He smiled and guided Elecmon towards a swarm of monsters.

End of Chapter 3
Old 09-02-2011, 08:59 PM
NES2 Offline

One word. Paragraphs.

I really want to be able to read this, but in it's current state the story is an eyesore. I can't critique your writing yet, but you need to stop putting a space between every sentence. It feels cluttered and unreadable like that, and it makes the chapter appear way bigger than it actually is.

Instead, organize and clump related sentence together into larger paragraphs, and only space these apart when you are transitioning to a different subject or part of the story. I want to be able to read this story, but the way it's organized makes it an eyesore.
Old 09-02-2011, 09:58 PM
Max0596 Offline

Send a message via MSN to Max0596
Wink Re: [DIGIMON] Just a Game?

I agree, that is a killer on the eyes and the fingers, its a lot of scrolling x.x but other than that, it's all goooooood. The wording is nice, descriptions also nice, so overall, nice! I think the part where they all sat at thier computers looked right, it needed the spaces, but the stuff at the start, it wasn't needed.

|||||||||||||||Enjoy the moment!
|||||||||||||||I take requests...if you want stuff, I mean...
Old 09-03-2011, 12:37 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

As a note, most of your dialogue lines should use periods instead of commas. Commas are only for when it can be considered a single sentence, such as:

Quote:
He said, "Blah."
or
Quote:
"Blah," he said.
However when you have two complete sentences, one dialogue and one description, it is grammatically incorrect to link them with a comma. So this:

Quote:
The instructor nodded, "Yes, Anthony?"
should be this:

Quote:
The instructor nodded. "Yes, Anthony?"
Furthermore if all a section of your writing has is lots and lots of dialogue between two people, it is much better to simply leave out the identifiers altogether. Rather than saying that Anthony sighs and Chris smiles over and over and over again, just right out each line of dialogue without having the preceding description; if it's only between two people then readers can figure out who's saying what by the order off the speech, as long as you sneak in some identifiers every now and then.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 09-06-2011, 10:27 PM
SuperUltraZekrom Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post

i got some ideas:

for the first girl: Name = Britney, Age = 18, Digivice Color = pink, Digimon Partner = Gatomon

for the third guy: Name = Steve, Age = 18, Digivice Color = black, Digimon Partner = Dolphmon

for the fourth guy: Name = Luke, Age = 18, Digivice Color = yellow, Digimon Partner = Parrotmon

for the second girl: Name = Thalia, Age = 18, Digivice Color = purple, Digimon Partner = Mushroomon

Derp

MY VPP:

Level 100: 1568

Last edited by SuperUltraZekrom; 09-06-2011 at 11:49 PM.
Old 09-14-2011, 02:09 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Quote:
Originally Posted by zekrom762000 View Post
i got some ideas:

for the first girl: Name = Britney, Age = 18, Digivice Color = pink, Digimon Partner = Gatomon

for the third guy: Name = Steve, Age = 18, Digivice Color = black, Digimon Partner = Dolphmon

for the fourth guy: Name = Luke, Age = 18, Digivice Color = yellow, Digimon Partner = Parrotmon

for the second girl: Name = Thalia, Age = 18, Digivice Color = purple, Digimon Partner = Mushroomon
It's scary how you knew the colors of all the digivices, and guessed the last girl's partner correctly...
Old 09-14-2011, 08:45 PM
SuperUltraZekrom Offline

O__O i did? O__O YAY!

Derp

MY VPP:

Level 100: 1568
Old 09-19-2011, 02:47 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Chapter 4

It had been three days since the boys had purchased "Digital Monster Battle!" and they were glued to their computers. Anthony had become an antisocial hermit, ignoring any phone call and abandoning his family to play. Chris, who had never played a video game before, had put chess and school aside to battle. John didn't seem to change too much, the only thing different was that he was wearing adult diapers to avoid wasting time in the bathroom. It wasn't just them either, millions of people were hooked on this game. Flooding the servers, slowing down the internet for everyone, and racking up hiscores.

It seemed like nothing could stop the gamers until the number of active players began to drop. Anthony knew what was happening: A system update. Hackers probably exploited bugs, or the developers were installing new servers to ease the stress. He didn't care, he wasn't getting off until they forced him to log off. Less players meant more free items, and by the time his screen was closed automatically he had racked up a ton of cash and experience. He sighed, unplugged the handheld from his laptop, and left his house. Chris and John would have been booted too.

The streets were packed with people playing the handheld game to pass the time until the game went back online. He watched as people fought other people in real life. Controling their digital monsters to win. He was about to approach a tough looking guy when a girl grabbed his arm. He swung around to see her better, and almost dropped his game when he saw her. She was gorgeous.

She was wearing a pink shirt and a denim skirt. Her hair was long and a beautiful shade of orange. Her green eyes sparkled like emeralds in the sunlight. She giggled, she knew he was admiring her. "Hey, pal, take a picture. It'll last longer." He tried to hide his rosy cheeks but was failing at it.

"Sorry, you're just so, wow. Um, yeah. So... Hi."
"Charming." She seemed to smile as she said it.
Anthony held out his hand, "I'm Anthony."
The girl took his hand and shook it, "Kelly."
Anthony sighed, her skin was beyond soft, and her name was so cute. Kelly pulled her hand away, "Right, well if you don't want to fight I can just leave." Kelly pulled a pink handheld from her pocket and held it in front of Anthony.

Anthony smiled, "Alright, but I should warn you that I've trained BlackAgumon pretty well." Kelly smirked, "I think Betamon can handle your little lizard."

End of Chapter 4

Last edited by Ant2011; 04-29-2012 at 03:36 AM.
Old 09-24-2011, 02:05 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Chapter 5

Anthony pressed the attack buttons as fast as he could, Kelly noticed this and knew she had chosen the wrong opponent.

"C'mon BlackAgumon! Let's show that fish how we fight!"
"Betamon, you can't lose!"

Kelly didn't want to give up even though she knew she wouldn't win this match. Anthony smiled as he pressed the button to finish the fight. Betamon fell and BlackAgumon won. Kelly nodded and started to walk away. Anthony stopped her, "Hey, where are you going?"

"To train some more."
"Do you, maybe, wanna grab a bite to eat? My treat."

Kelly laughed, "I don't have time for romance." She turned and walked away. Anthony just shrugged his shoulders and turned to fight another person.

Chris made his way down the sidewalk, handheld gripped tightly in his hand. He was ashamed of himself, he became attached to a video game. But he would get over it eventually right?

"Ah win again!" He heard someone shout nearby. He turned to see a boy with spiked blonde hair, green eyes, a white shirt, and overalls surroundded by a group of people. Chris saw a yellow handheld in his hand. He smirked and made his way over to this guy. The boy looked at him, "An' who are you?"

Chris held up his handheld, "The guy who plans to take you down!"
The other boy laughed, "I like you, pal! Name's Ryan, how 'bout you?"
"I'm Chris."
"Well Chris, I wish you luck against Goblimon! He's the strongest digital monster I've seen!"
"I wish you luck too, Ryan. For you see, my WhitePawnChessmon is the most strategical digital monster I've seen."
"Ha! Brains versus brawns? It should be a fun match!"

End of Chapter 5
Old 10-02-2011, 06:43 PM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Chapter 6

Chris didn't attack, he was waiting for an opening. WhitePawnChessmon's health was dwindling, but Chris didn't notice. He was too focused on an opening, which never came. Goblimon slammed its club into WhitePawnChessmon's body and drained it of its last bit of health.

Ryan smiled, "Ah knew ah'd win! You didn't even put up a fight!"
Chris frowned and mumbled something under his breath.
"What'd you say?"
"I said this game is stupid! I never should've listened to Anthony! I was more than happy playing chess!"

Chris jammed the handheld game in his pocket and slowly sauntered home.

__________________________________________________ ____________

John ran from person to person on the sidewalk trying to find someone to battle with. He recieved strange looks from many who walked away without another word. He was about ready to return home when a boy caught his eye. He had long brown hair hidden beneath a winter hat, a black skull t-shirt and blue jeans. He had rather large headphones on and an mp3 player in his hand. He walked up to John and took off his headphones.

"Yo man, you got a digital monster handheld game?" He asked as he held up a black handheld game.
John smiled, "Yeah, but I have to warn you Elecmon is a pretty tough digital monster!"
"Really? Let's see if he can break through Hagurumon's defense! Let's fight little man!"
John put his hand up, "I'm not 'little man'. My name is John."
"John? Cool! I'm Nick! Let's do this!"

End of Chapter 6

Last edited by Ant2011; 10-02-2011 at 06:49 PM.
Old 10-02-2011, 08:37 PM
HowHow Offline

Send a message via ICQ to HowHow
Default dddddddddd

lol dude!! need to add to favorites, thx!