Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Battles » Battle Archive

Battle Archive Once the dust has settled and the winner is clear, battles are sent here for your viewing pleasure. Feel free to look through the archives to brush up on your skills!

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 02:32 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit
Default Re: Lord Fedora vs. Saraibre Ryu

Claim (this round).

I'll have the round by at least the end of the day.
Old 10-05-2011, 03:26 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

(Sorry if I derped, I'm somewhat new at this.)

Lord Fedora
[Athena] Swablu (F)
Ability: Natural Cure
Health: 88%
Energy: 44%
Status: Tired, pretty beat up but still cottony. [SPD +3, DEF +3, ATK -2, Safeguard for three more actions.]
Moves: Aerial Ace~Power Swap

Saraibre Ryu
[Asharas] Charmeleon (F)
Ability: Blaze
Health: 94%
Energy: 53%
Status: Satisfied, slightly tired. [ATK +3, ACC +2, DEF +1, SPD +1, two Clones]
Moves: Chill/Flamethrower~Chill/Flamethrower

The small Swablu flapped its wings a bit harder this time as it prepared to fly at the Charmeleon. It started to fly straight at the Fire Lizard Pokémon, boing a front flip in the air, but disappeared a few seconds before hitting the poor Charmeleon in the head. Sadly, it wasn’t the right Charmeleon. Both of the two remaining laughed as the Swablu flew back to its original position. [Swablu -6 Energy. Rolled from 1-3; rolled 3; clone hit. One clone left.]

Smirking, the Charmeleon prepared to use her next move. It clapped once for no reason, and then a red-orange line of fire was aimed at the Swablu. At the last second, the cotton-winged bird turned around, just to have a face full of fire. [Swablu -18 HP, Charmeleon -9 energy. Burn roll=9]

Swablu would not give up. She closed her eyes and flew from side to side, picturing herself getting the opponent’s Attack changes, and the opponent getting hers. When she opened her eyes, her attack seemed to have risen, whereas the opponent’s seemed to have dropped. Her plan had worked perfectly. [Swablu -6 energy, +3 ATK; Charmeleon -2 ATK]

The red lizard sat down, having been ordered to chill. It sat there, resting for a while. About a minute later, it got up and seemed somewhat happier. [Charmeleon +6 energy; two chills left]

Lord Fedora
[Athena] Swablu (F)
Health: 70%
Energy: 34%
Status: Really tired. [DEF +3, ATK +3, Safeguard for two more actions.]
Moves: Aerial Ace~Power Swap

Saraibre Ryu
[Asharas] Charmeleon (F)
Energy: 50%
Status: Satisfied, slightly tired. [ATK -2, ACC +2, DEF +1, SPD +1, one Clone]

Arena notes:
Cherry blossoms are blowing around, making it seem all pretty.

(Little writing because I need to go off to school in about 3 minutes)
Old 10-06-2011, 01:20 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Alright Athena, from here spam Aerial Aces.

Aerial Ace~Aerial Ace
Old 10-06-2011, 01:26 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Asharas the plan is working. Make this Athena's last Aerial Ace.

Counter ~ Counter
Old 10-08-2011, 02:25 PM
White Knight Offline

this be mein. :D

Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah!
ASB|VPP

Old 10-08-2011, 04:12 PM
White Knight Offline

ROUND SIX

Lord Fedora

[Athena]Swablu(F)
Moves: Aerial Ace~Aerial Ace
ATK+3, DEF+3

Saraibre Ryu

[Asharas]Charmeleon(F)
Moves: Counter~Counter
ATK -2, ACC +2, DEF +1, SPD +1, one Clone

Athena seemed shocked as her opponent politely let her move first, totally unaware of the devious plan Asharas was hatching. She got up, flying high in the air. Her eyes focused as she pinpointed her foe, who was looking up in confusion. Flipping in the air, her body was surrounded by a bright white aura as she dove towards Asharas. Her beak glowed as she plummeted, driving it into the fire type as she cried in pain. It dug into her flesh, causing serious pain as Athena twisted it devilishly. She walked away smugly, feeling better than ever.
(-11% Health, -6% Energy)
Asharas laughed as the red shield of aura that was surrounding her rose into the air, forming a red orb. The whole time that she had been taking pain her “coat” had been noting it closely, absorbing some of the energy emitted. It exploded into red pain, causing double the damage Athena’s Aerial Ace had done. She did not see this coming; it really hurt! Athena knew that her opponent packed a punch, but this was a new height for anything she had ever seen! She knew that she was going to seriously step up her game if she wanted to win this…
(-22% Health, -8% Energy)
Athena got up again, preparing her move again. She repeated her last move, trying to do some more damage. She turned around and struck Asharas from the back, causing some pain. Asharas smiled as she took the attack, knowing that it would help her. This time Athena noticed the red coat covering Asharas, not feeling great at all. She knew that she was going to be punished bad this turn…why did she agree to do this again?
Asharas laughed nefariously as her coat yet again rose in the air, hateful energy being emitted from it. The orb began to track Athena, who tried to fly away as she saw it coming. She had only reached halfway across when the huge ball pummeled into her wings, crippling her as she fell to the ground. Athena hit the ground with an audible “OOF!”, looking seriously injured. Asharas simply smiled, having a lot of fun this time. She had this game in the bag.

ROUND END

Lord Fedora

[Athena]Swablu(F)
Health: 26%
Energy: 22%
Mood: Why did I agree to do this again?!?!??!
ATK+3, DEF+3

Saraibre Ryu

[Asharas]Charmeleon(F)
Health: 72%
Mood: Meh. Feeling okay.

Ref Notes
Aerial Ace:
Critical hit rolled a 4409, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit.
Aerial Ace:
Critical hit rolled a 7570, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit.

ASB|VPP

Last edited by White Knight; 10-08-2011 at 05:49 PM.
Old 10-08-2011, 05:40 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
ROUND SIX

Lord Fedora

[Athena]Swablu(F)
Moves: Aerial Ace~Aerial Ace
ATK+3, DEF+3

Saraibre Ryu

[Asharas]Charmeleon(F)
Moves: Counter~Counter

Athena seemed shocked as her opponent politely let her move first, totally unaware of the devious plan Asharas was hatching. She got up, flying high in the air. Her eyes focused as she pinpointed her foe, who was looking up in confusion. Flipping in the air, her body was surrounded by a bright white aura as she dove towards Asharas. Her beak glowed as she plummeted, driving it into the fire type as she cried in pain. It dug into her flesh, causing serious pain as Athena twisted it devilishly. She walked away smugly, feeling better than ever.
Asharas laughed as the red shield of aura that was surrounding her rose into the air, forming a red orb. The whole time that she had been taking pain her “coat” had been noting it closely, absorbing some of the energy emitted. It exploded into red pain, causing double the damage Athena’s Aerial Ace had done. She did not see this coming; it really hurt! Athena knew that her opponent packed a punch, but this was a new height for anything she had ever seen! She knew that she was going to seriously step up her game if she wanted to win this…
Athena got up again, preparing her move again. She repeated her last move, trying to do some more damage. She turned around and struck Asharas from the back, causing some pain. Asharas smiled as she took the attack, knowing that it would help her. This time Athena noticed the red coat covering Asharas, not feeling great at all. She knew that she was going to be punished bad this turn…why did she agree to do this again?
Asharas laughed nefariously as her coat yet again rose in the air, hateful energy being emitted from it. The orb began to track Athena, who tried to fly away as she saw it coming. She had only reached halfway across when the huge ball pummeled into her wings, crippling her as she fell to the ground. Athena hit the ground with an audible “OOF!”, looking seriously injured. Asharas simply smiled, having a lot of fun this time. She had this game in the bag.

ROUND END

Lord Fedora

[Athena]Swablu(F)
Health: 36%
Mood: Why did I agree to do this again?!?!??!
ATK+3, DEF+3

Saraibre Ryu

[Asharas]Charmeleon(F)
Mood: Meh. Feeling okay.

Ref Notes
Aerial Ace:
Critical hit rolled a 4409, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit.
Aerial Ace:
Critical hit rolled a 7570, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit.
Uh. 70 - 44 = 26... not 36.

Do a pair of Flamethrowers.

Flamethrower ~ Flamethrower
Old 10-08-2011, 07:53 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Sorry Athena, I really did drop the ball on this one :x You're screwed anyway, so Double Edge twice. I'll make it up to you with ice cream later.

Double Edge~Double Edge

Also, Asharas shouldn't have a clone, since she was hit.
Old 10-08-2011, 07:53 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Sorry Athena, I really did drop the ball on this one :x You're screwed anyway, so Double Edge twice. I'll make it up to you with ice cream later.

Double Edge~Double Edge

Also, Asharas shouldn't have a clone, since she was hit.
Old 10-09-2011, 06:37 PM
White Knight Offline

Claim.

ASB|VPP

Old 10-09-2011, 06:53 PM
White Knight Offline

ROUND EIGHT

Lord Fedora

[Athena]Swablu(F)
Health: 26%
Moves: Double Edge~Double Edge
ATK+3, DEF+3

Saraibre Ryu

[Asharas]Charmeleon(F)
Moves: Flamethrower~Flamethrower
ATK -2, ACC +2, DEF +1, SPD +1

Asharas looked ready to wrap it up. She opened her mouth, the flame on her tail shrinking just a bit. The inside of her body heated up as she harbored the flames, then she began to walk. Asharas got closer and closer to Athena, who didn’t look at all happy. Her cloudlike wings ruffled as she was barricaded with fire, Asharas letting the contents of her stomach go. Huge streams of flames burst out, scorching the ground around them as Athena yelped in pain.
(-18% Health, -9% Energy)
Athena knew that she was about to die. She prepared what she thought was her last move, a desperate attempt at a suicide bomb. Flying high in the air, she began to put all her might into this one tackle. Taking a sudden nosedive, Athena rocketed towards Asharas. A bright yellow energy surrounded her as she fell, pointed straight at the fire type. With a bang, she hit Asharas. They were both blew back as a smoke cloud rose, but luckily for Athena she had hit the right one. The clone on the other side frowned as it saw the real Asharas in pain. However, Athena looked pretty beat up as well; she had taken damage too.
(-21% Health, -7% Health, -18% Energy)
Asharas was tired of these games. Her inner rage built up inside, making the flames even more vicious. Her opponent was only living by a single thread, and her Flamethrower would be the one to cut it. She slashed her claws as she walked towards Athena, who knew what was going on. She looked around, enjoying her final glance at the serene cherry trees. When she looked back, it was over. Huge columns of fire surrounded her as Asharas laughed evilly, her task done. Lord Fedora grimaced as he returned the cloud pokemon to her Pokeball, swearing revenge. This was going to get interesting.
(-1% Health, -9% Energy)

ROUND END
Lord Fedora

[Athena]Swablu(F)
Health: 0%
Energy: 4%
Mood: Knocked out.
ATK+3, DEF+3

Saraibre Ryu

[Asharas]Charmeleon(F)
Health: 51%
Energy: 16%
Mood: I survived?
ATK -2, ACC +2, DEF +1, SPD +1

Notes
Flamethrower-
Critical hit rolled a 6609, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit.
Accuracy rolled a 36 where rolling more than 167 resulted in this action missing the target.
Effect: Rolled from 1 to 10. Result was 4.

Double-edge-
Critical hit rolled a 6656, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit.
Accuracy rolled a 79 where rolling more than 100 resulted in this action missing the target.

Flamethrower-
Critical hit rolled a 864, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit.
Accuracy rolled a 45 where rolling more than 167 resulted in this action missing the target.
Effect: Rolled from 1 to 10. Result was 6.

Team Notes
Lord Fedora has 2 Pokemon remaining.
Saraibre Ryu has 3 Pokemon remaining.

Arena Notes
One tree has burned down, most of the petals in the air are slightly singed.

ASB|VPP

Old 10-11-2011, 05:36 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

[Hotspot] Chandelure (M)
Ability: Flash Fire
Stats: None
Signature Move: Phantom Mark: Blaze Control
Spoiler:
Type: Fire/Ghost | BP: NA | Accuracy: NA | Classification: Status | Energy Modifier: 10
Description: Chandelure are spirits of fire, best known for burning the souls of the unjust for sustenance. This is, however, a secondary aspect of their being. All Chandelures have the ability to become masters of fire. For Hotspot, this ability is absolutely his to share. By infusing ghostly energy with flames, he is able to form a mark, consisting of a large circle with four smaller circles surrounding it, connected by twisting lines, all out of purple flames. The mark, when placed on a target (or even himself) bestows a singificantly increased control of fire. While it cannot increase the power of fire attacks, or grant STAB to non-fire types, it does enable the marked to hit their target with fire attacks far more effectively. The mark fades over time, though, and can only be used every so often, due to the strain it places on Hotspot's soul.

Effects: Can be used on self. For the action after use, fire attacks by the target have 50% increased accuracy. This boost decreases by 10% with every action (40% on second action, 30% on third, etc). This effect will end after five actions, or when the user is switched out.
Usage Gap: Once per battle.

Start off with Phase Shift, then follow that with Shadow Ball.

Phase Shift~Shadow Ball
Old 10-11-2011, 06:01 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Well there goes the initial purpoe of Hone Claws...

Asharas, you've had a fine enough run.

Switch to:

Kanya the Kangaskhan [F]
Ability: Scrappy
Sig Move: None

Show that unliving lamp who's boss with Fake Out.

Switch ~ Fake Out
Old 10-22-2011, 11:36 AM
KantoBreeder Offline

Athena’s motionless body was dragged back into Lord Fedora’s poké ball. Her trainer then took a moment to consider his strategy. His opponent seemed to be preparing to attack using a physical barrage, so he needed a way to counter that. The choice was obvious – Chandelure was quickly chosen. Her poké ball burst open and he hovered away from it, searching the courtyard for his opponent. Asharas looked up at him with a pained expression on her face; she wanted nothing more than to rest.

Round Nine

Lord Fedora

[Hotspot] Chandelure (M)

HP: 100%
Energy: 100%
Condition: Ready to finish off his foe; Airborne
Moves: Phase Shift ~ Shadow Ball

Saraibre Ryu

[Asharas] Charmeleon (F)

HP: 51%
Energy: 16%
Condition: Ugh; +2 Accuracy, +1 Defence, +1 Speed, -2 Attack
Moves: Switch (Kanya) ~ Fake Out

Luckily, her trainer realised that there wasn’t much she could do against the spectral lamp and decided to recall her. The panting Charmeleon was quickly put back into her poké ball and out of harm’s way. Saraibre Ryu then had the chance to consider her own strategy for a moment. After having thought very quickly, she chose Kanya, her Kangaskhan, as the replacement. There was a flash of light as the poké ball hit the sandy ground before the battle-ready kangaroo leapt out; she took the chance to study Hotspot, weighing up her chances of success. The Chandelure looked back, wondering how a physical attacker could have a hope of defeating him.

His body began to flicker, as if it wasn’t really there. He hovered around Kanya, staying just out of her reach. He could feel his body getting lighter and lighter until it was as if it ceased to be there. The Chandelure had become a true ghost and was now unable to affect or be affected by the physical world around him. He smirked at Kanya. He was confident that she could hardly scratch him.

However, Kanya had other ideas. She stepped towards the hovering lantern and brought in her powerful arm for a hit to the face. Hotspot backed away from the mother-kangaroo despite himself, his instincts taking over from his confidence. But the Kangaskhan hadn’t finished her attack; in fact, she had disappeared. Hotspot didn’t realise what was going on until it was too late. Kanya’s clawed hands crushed his body, ignoring its ethereal properties. The Chadelure dropped to the ground, trying to recover his senses. He had forgotten that some Kangaskhan had the ability to hurt ghosts like himself. He couldn’t quite recover in time to strike back, giving his opponent the chance to prepare for the next round.

Lord Fedora

[Hotspot] Chandelure (M)

HP: 92%
Energy: 93%
Condition: Just learned about why he shouldn’t be over-confident; Airborne, Ethereal

Saraibre Ryu

[Kanya] Kangaskhan (F)

HP: 100%
Energy: 97%
Condition: Looking forward to this

Notes
Switch- (Charmeleon switched for Kangaskan)
Phase Shift- (Chandelure -6%, becomes ethereal)
Fake Out- (Kangaskhan -3% Energy; Chandelure -8% HP, flinches)
Shadow Ball- (Chandelure flinches, -1 Energy)

Arena Notes
One tree has been burned down
Most of the petals in the air are singed

Team Notes
Lord Fedora
2 pokémon remaining
Saraibre Ryu
3 pokémon remaining
Asharas: 51% HP, 16% Energy
Old 10-22-2011, 05:16 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Kanya set up a small defence with Substitute, the follow up with Swagger. If you're taunted use Rock Slide instead. If a sub was put up then use Double Hit. If he protects use Work Up.

Sub @ 20% ~ Swagger/Rock Slide/Double Hit/Work Up