Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Third Generation

Third Generation Discuss the third generation Pokemon games: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen.

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2011, 03:34 AM
Crackerjack Offline

Exclamation WEIRD GLITCH - Sapphire Version?

I took out my mom's (LOL 52-year-old Pokemon-playing mother) Sapphire, which was originally mine, to trade starters with on my new Ruby, which originally was my friend's, but she left it at my house years ago, and even though I already have Ruby, I thought it wouldn't hurt to start hers over since it was only progressed to Mt. Chimney... Haha...

Anyway, I went in the Pokemon Center to trade, and I was off-center (sometimes I was even off of the camera), the text was white, highlighted red, some parts were smushed together or spliced, and I could see either two floors at the same time, or two sides of the same floor. A picture is 1000 words, and x1000 helpful, so I uploaded it for you.

I had better examples of the "two rooms" symptom, but thanks to Mr. Claus for messing up my present many years ago and giving me the GBA that I already had, except the new one had an uglier-looking color, instead of the SP I wanted. You're looking at a screenshot on the old GBA. Anyway, the pictures didn't come out, and these are the only two that did come out. The first is a good example of the red text, and the second shows off-centeredness (sorry that it uploaded weird but you can see the player), but that's nothing compared to other shots. I was seriously stuck in the black part of the screen, unable to see my character, who was somewhere else offscreen. As soon as I went down the escalator, the game was normal. Huh? What happened? Never cheated, by the way.

If you want me to rescue you in PMD1, just ask. There is nothing a Lv. 100 Flareon and Meganium cannot do.
Old 09-01-2011, 04:45 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: WEIRD GLITCH - Sapphire Version?

Gotta say, that is a pretty wierd glitch.
Old 09-01-2011, 06:42 AM
Assaundrell Yumerai Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Assaundrell Yumerai
Default Re: WEIRD GLITCH - Sapphire Version?

Well, maybe there is something wrong with your cartridge. If not, well, what a nice glitch. See what happens next(^^)