Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 08-08-2011, 12:32 PM
Alex the Charmander Offline

Default The Drums of War [SU]

War.

War is the thing forged in the deepest parts of our hearts' cores. Hard, sharp and hot like a blade fresh from the flame – the hammers pounding on the anvils the signal of it's arrival. Heralded by cries and blood, war sweeps into the hearts of nations. No one can escape it, only prevent it if even that – and while my lightning rings true in the skies we shall have war. While the flame burns on the houses of my people and screams echo through the valley, we shall have war, brother.

- - - - -

The world is on the brink of it's destruction.

I am Reshiram – Reshiram, Dawnwalker, Lord of the Sun, The South Wind, all these many names that will die with me when I fall. I feel that I, alone, am powerless to prevent my own destruction. The final measure I can take is this; You. You are my last hope.

I have used the rune. I used it to split my body and soul. Pieces, that I have scattered to the wind in hopes that my sister will never find them. Alas, she will hunt them down... hunt you down. Run. Flee your home. You are part of the last true dragon of the heart – and you. Must. Live.

I can feel the skies scream as my sister's troops advance on our southern border and can give you only this note as a farewell. My children... please. Bring us peace.

- - - - -

Plot
There used to be many nations across the old lands, each ruled by a powerful beast and their chosen knights or leaders. There was once talk of peace too, though peace has been nothing but a fleeting memory of hope for many ages since the break of the war.

It was started by Giratina. She Who Chases the Night, in the ancient tongue of the ancestors. She challenged the high lords Palkia and Dialga for their blind faith in their god, challenged Arceus's existence. Dared him, if he was real, to save her people from the drought they were facing. Unable to believe that their god could sit idle, the two brother kings declared themselves the Hands of the Light, and waged war on Groudon's desert kingdom in hopes to end the drought.

Groudon's ally, Kyogre of the great underwater cities, tore her people a great slash across the land and assisted Groudon in the battle for the plains. As allies were called and more and more nations fell into the war, one sought to use it.

Seeking power, Zekrom, Twilight Huntress, discovered the truth – Arceus had turned his back on their forefathers, and together they had sealed him in the center of the land. So Zekrom put down harsh laws, worked her people harder and harder, trained an army of dragons. Dragons, the purest of pokemon. She sought the help of her brother, Dawnwalker Reshiram, convinced him they were going to purify the god and bring him back to end the war. They marched on Arceus's hold, freed him, and before Reshiram's eyes, Zekrom slew him.

From his body, Zekrom took the plates and the ring. Turning her soldiers to destroy her brother's weakened army, she fled to her homeland. There, she had the rings fastened into smaller iron collars and the plates into gems that she imbued in her armor. With the power of every element and every attack, she began her descent upon the other nations, collaring Giratina, Lugia and Palkia first, then Rayquaza and Kyurem not long after.

Weak and dying after his sister's betreyal, Reshiram fled his land, into the mountains, where he called upon the last line of defense he could – The stone blade. He used it to sever himself into pieces, imbuing his essence into every pokemon born at that moment so his sister couldn't take his power. These pokemon would be born into the world with the ability and desire to hunt down his sister and kill her.

- - -

Many years afterwards, as the war rages and the loose alliance now referred to as The Resistance is being pushed further and further back, and the Hand of the Light that Dialga leads eats at both sides in rabid zealotry, Reshiram's ally, Groudon, has received the letter Reshiram left for him. He sends Reshiram's High Generals to search for the fragments of their kings soul, train them, and bring them together for the final battle against Zekrom.

- - - - -

Factions

The Resistance
The Resistance is the faction working steadily against Zekrom's empire.

Nations:
The Northern Droughtlands (Groudon)
[Desert warrior kingdom; very traditional.]
The Undersea Empire (Kyogre)
[Advanced. Almost all water pokemon.]
The Green Mountains (Regigigas + Regis)
[Old kingdom. Builds many temples.]
The North-Central Empire (Formerly Reshiram, now controlled by Groudon.)
[Beautiful, green land. Slowly dying to the war. Pokemon here usually farmers and village folk.]
The Gold Lands (Ho-Oh)
[A golden grassland, spotted with lush forests. The pokemon here are very down-to-earth.]
The Summer Empire (Moltres)
[Always hot. People endure.]

The Hand of the Light
The Hand of the Light is an alliance of those who still believe Arceus is alive. They think they're his divine servants and weapons.

Nations:
The Timeless Lands/Light's Claim (Dialga, though she's claimed much of Palkia's land.)
[Largest kingdom. Devoted to the light.]
Mewtwo's Kingdom (Mewtwo)
Mew's Kingdom (Mew)
The Spring Peaks (Zapdos)
Winter Wood (Articuno)

The Twilight Warriors
Zekrom's empire that reveres her as a god.

Captured:
The Sky Peaks (Rayquaza)
Shadowwood Kingdom (Giratina)
The Silver Lands (Lugia)
The Beasts' Run Wood (Raikou, Suicune, Entei)
The Dead Lands (None)
Dragonice (Kyurem)
The South-Central Empire (Zekrom)
[The real focal point of the entire faction. Massive cities. Empire's Capital is the floating city of Twilight Citadel.]

Faction Leaders & Players

Resistance
Lead by High General Groudon the Sandwaker

Reshiram's High Generals (3) [sent to find Reshiram's Hearts and train them] CLOSED
High General Lavendra [Volcarona] [Alex the Charmander]
High General Athral [Lucario] [Kamikaze]
High General Solomon [Starmie] [narphoenix]

Regigigas's Sages (Closed)
Regice (NPC)
Regirock (NPC)
Registeel (NPC)

Resistance Warriors
Reserve

Reshiram's Heart (5)
– –

Hand of the Light
Lead by High Inquisitor Dialga the Timecaller

Dialga's Paladin-Commanders (2)
Archpaladin Valeana [Aggron] (NPC)

Mewtwo's Inquisitors
– –

Paladins of the Light
– –

Reshiram's Heart (5)
– –

The Twilight Warriors
Lead by High Empress Zekrom, Arceus-slayer and Twilight Huntress

Zekrom's Dragonfangs (5) [Elites sent after Reshiram's Hearts]
Reserve

Zekrom's Warriors
– –

Rules

1. Don't be stupid.
2. No Powerplaying/Godmodding.
3. Dark themes and some violence is allowed. No sex, plz, romance is okay.
4. PE2k rules.
5. Legends are no. Recolors/shinies are a'ight tho.

Code:
Name:
Species:
Nationality:
Position:
Appearance: (Pictures are okay)
Personality:
History:
Other:

Rem's Note!
Haven't been on here in a while... really want to roleplay. Decided to make a new RP because I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. Probably going to fail. Oh well. Will have own profile up in morning.

[Aviendha: Zebstrika][Rand: Zekrom][Nynaeve: Haxorus][Egwene: Musharna][Lan: Scolipede][Moiraine: Samurott]

Last edited by Alex the Charmander; 09-20-2011 at 05:17 AM.
Old 08-24-2011, 03:12 AM

Default Re: The Drums of War [SU]

My Profile

Name: Lavendra
Species: Volcarona
Faction: The Resistance
Nationality: Northern Droughtlander, House Nyxeroc of Earthavera City
Position: High General

Appearance:

Also wears a black trident-shaped helmet with Reshiram's icon on it.

Personality:

Very calm, very collected. Trained as a High General for her skill in battle rather than her attitude, she's taken on the quest of seeking the fragments of Reshiram only for leave to wander the nations undisturbed and train. Lavendra sees the war as a threat that only the High Generals can handle, and thinks the idea of training new recruits, no matter how special, as nothing more than a burden.

She'll do her job, of course, and she'll do it well, but she won't go easy on any of those she's seeking. As far as recruits are concerned, she's of the firm opinion that you don't learn to survive unless you're thrust prematurely into danger and make it out. Commonly, she'll play the villain until she deems you worthy and then reveal she's been helping you the whole time. She has no tolerance for failure, an believes that only the strong survive, so if you aren't strong, you aren't worth it.

Lavendra is a skilled manipulator of events, more so than a fighter. A high position among a feared order and a cold, distant demeanor keep people away from her enough for her to see the big picture; to observe events. When she does insert herself into what she called “Time's Game” she does so skillfully. A word here, a hand there and everything is flowing in the direction she wants.

History:

Born in the Northern Droughtlands to the Noble House of Nyxeroc and brought up under the strict customs of a noble family, Lavendra was thrust into the harsh world of politics right off the bat. As many of the Droughtlander nobles at the time were torn between The Resistance's frantic movement to advance and meet Zekrom's armies and the Hand of the Light's more traditional, despite Groudon's allegiance, Lavendra and House Nyxeroc's attempts to remain neutral turned them into an object of both awe and outright hatred.

Despite this, the family did manage to remain neutral for several Moonfalls simply by skill of hand and sharpness of mind. On the fifth night after the Festival of Lastmoon, Lavendra was spirited away from her home by what she assumed was a party of sixteen assassins from a neighboring House. She fought back against them, and defeated one of them before they managed to knock her unconscious.

She awoke before Groudon, and was commanded to join Reshiram's trainees to become and elite High General. Though she protested at first, Lavendra eventually took a liking to the training. She had been training up until Reshiram's “Death.” After that, she was kept in The White City until The Call from Groudon came for the search to begin.

Other: N/A

Map

Locations

Glossary of Terms

[Aviendha: Zebstrika][Rand: Zekrom][Nynaeve: Haxorus][Egwene: Musharna][Lan: Scolipede][Moiraine: Samurott]
Old 08-30-2011, 02:46 AM
Pokemon of Destruction Offline

Name: Erebos (changed the name because Hydra wasn't original and Erebos means dark in Greek i think)

Species: Hydreigon

Faction: Twilight Warriors

Nationality: The South Central Empire

Position: Dragon Fang

Appearance:
He has black armour with blue lights to symbol that he works for Zekrom and the he gets powered up by electricity.

Personality: He is reckless and courageous. He'll stop at nothing to find the Reshiram hearts. He likes showing his power by using powerful devestating attacks. He has a reputation for no mercy and not to back down from a challenge which is sometimes a weakness or a great strength.

History: As a Deino he was bullied alot. He then trained into a Zweilous and beat his foes until he met a Haxorus. The Haxorus challenge Erebos and won easily. Haxorus trained him until the tragedy. A Beartic came to destroy Haxorus for beating him long time ago. The Beartic fought so hard that Haxorus didn't stand a chance. He was never seen again. Erebos tried to fight but the Beartic just pushed him away. In all that rage Erebos evolved into a Hydreigon and defeated Bearic with a devestating Outrage. Beartic couldn't move after being beaten senseless while Erebos stumbled away still using the move obliterating everything in his way. After the confusion he heard of Zekrom and her kill of Arceus. Erebos challenged her but lost easily. Erebos said "You're too powerful to defeat. Last time I had a master he got defeated by another stronger. I defeated that one with intense power yet against you it was nothing. Be my master as you cannot lose and I cannot lose another master. I will do as you ask as you shall be my master Empress." Zekrom gave him armour of electricity and assigned him as a Dragon Fang.

Other: He is still heart broken about his old master Haxorus.

Last edited by Pokemon of Destruction; 09-26-2011 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Finished sign up
Old 09-03-2011, 05:43 PM
Nova_Eevee Offline

Name: Nova
Species: Eevee
Faction: Resistance
Nationality: Reshirams Warriors
Position: Lowest (Unknown)
Appearance: Apperance is pretty normal, but what proves that novas different from other eevees is that he has a necklace from red lucario fur from his brother ruby.
Personality: Nova is pretty uptight in fighting, but what he lacks in power he shows in his speed. he normally doesnt have the heart to fight people he looks up to or is friends with, but he has Always fought for truth. He also doesnt fight for premotions, so that is why he is still the lowest ranked fighter in all of reshirams warriors.
History: Abandoned from all of his family except ruby, he has grown up pretty roughly. he has never left his brothers side, and when it was time for ruby to go, he braided his fur to make a necklace, saying that its for knowing im not alone. so i join reshirams alliance and fought for reshiram ever sense.
(Ok, im finished, so if its good, ill like to enter :P)

Last edited by Nova_Eevee; 10-09-2011 at 03:01 AM.
Old 09-07-2011, 09:24 PM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

Name: Solomon

Species: Starmie

Faction: The Resistance

Nationality:The Undersea Empire

Position:High General

Appearance: Solomon appears to be a normal Starmie, with few exceptions. The most obvious standout is that unlike most Starmie, Solomon is a deep blue. However, he is not shiny; the coloring of his core remains normal. He has many nicks and scratches all over his body; however, his core remains oddly untouched. If one were to look between his body two stars, one would find, oddly enough, a DeepSeaTooth that is, apparently, left there deliberately.

However, Solomon's appearance extends far more than simply how he looks when still. For Solomon in movement is erratic: instead of walking or levitating around, he uses Rapid Spin to get about. This fact leads to excessive questioning of his sanity; he cares not.

Personality: Solomon is, first and foremost, the consummate trickster. He is cunning, unpredicatable, and has a sense of humor extending from heaven to hell and back. He plays jokes, pranks, and poses riddles to all, whether intentional or not (usually intentional). He will almost never give the straight answer, preferring to keep friends and enemies alike on their toes (it is also advisable to watch the exact words of a conversation with Solomon, and to think of as many interpretations for the conversation as possible). This trickster personality makes him able to relate to people more easily, which in turn helps his jokes become more effective, etc. He generally lightens the mood wherever he goes.

On a more serious level, Solomon has a depth of caring not usually revealed to most. This caring extends to his charges, his friends, and other who prove that they deserve it. However, he does not overtly show it; people for whom he cares for will instead be taught how to think like a trickster, often through questioning, puzzles, or riddles. Solomon believes that the ones he cares about should know how to take care of themselves; this is his ultimate goal with his pupils.

If the people for whom he cares, however, are targeted, Solomon shall show precisely why the trickster's wrath is as Pandora's jar. For in combat, Solomon plays a very different game then most. His spinning arond becomes a way to be much faster than opponents. His playful methods are revealed to be able to be more destructive. His ability to to invoke a lesson with a question is revealed to also be useful in destroying the opponent's mental capabilities in order to go in for the kill. No one in recent times has survived a battle with him; for this reason, his enemies have christened him "The Ocean's Wrath"

History: Shall be revealed in the RP, if allowed: in the words of Dumbledore,"It is a thrilling tale; I wish to do it justice."

Other: When Solomon stops acting erratically, worry.

Last edited by narphoenix; 09-19-2011 at 01:01 AM.
Old 09-10-2011, 01:06 AM
Kamikaze Offline

Hopefully this is still happening, because the plot and the setting looks awesome. Might expand a bit on the history among other things if this is still active.

Name: Athral
Species: Lucario
Faction: Resistance
Nationality: The Gold Lands
Position: High General (If allowed)
Appearance: Looks like a regular Lucario, though he has a few more scars than most would normally wear. Some scars are remains from old battles, some are constant reminders of his own failure to complete certain tasks he put himself through, though none of said tasks were abandoned in failure.
Personality: A bit of a two-faced coin. On one side there is a kind, calm and often peaceful personality, one that would help anyone in need, and put the needs of others before himself. On the other hand is the personality of the High General that he is. The one who trains recruits, and the one who you do not wish to disappoint. He expects nothing of the recruits that he himself could not do, but due to his experience and training, that means he is a teacher that is hard to please. Few of his pupils leave the lessons unharmed, but those who do are the ones who excel in battle. It is his belief that you can never be too prepared for a battle, and the moment you think you can not get any better is the moment you have truly lost, regardless of the outcome. His rigorous training methods as well as his ability to sense and distinguish different auras, are the key points that qualified him for the search of Reshiram's Hearts.
History: Born in The Gold Lands, well-traveled in the lands of the resistance. Trained in combat as well as battles of the mind(i.e. diplomacy/politics). Like other Lucario, has the ability to see the aura of people, and very adept at noticing things in said auras that some lesser trained Lucario would miss.
Other:

Random Sprite Art, all done by me. That includes the animated Shaymin I use as an avatar.
Old 09-16-2011, 03:31 AM

Look at me, dying like an irresponsible RP host.

You have your reserves. Lol.

Kamikaze, if you're done, you're accepted, that's good.

Looks like we have our three High General spots filled. Wow, that was fast.

Old 09-16-2011, 05:41 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Pssst. Alex. Would you mind if I had a character that ruled the Dead Lands (seeing as no one controls it. Why would someone want to control it? Ooooh...Perhaps it was not nearly as dead as it is now...*Winks*).

I noticed quite a few Legendaries missing. Wonder where they went off to...
Old 09-17-2011, 01:39 AM

The dead lands are where Arceus used to rule from, and where he was locked away. So...that'd be a bit hard, since Zek now has them, lol.

Old 09-17-2011, 11:24 AM
DiddyKong11 Offline

I'd like to reserve this post. If thats not possible pm me and i'll delete my message.
Old 09-17-2011, 09:10 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex the Charmander View Post
The dead lands are where Arceus used to rule from, and where he was locked away. So...that'd be a bit hard, since Zek now has them, lol.
True. It's more of a clan leader taking control of the area than being denoted to it. I'd assume that because the land is, well, dead, Zek doesn't care as much about it...And it isn't a legendary ruling it. (Lol, my character would so get in confrontations with Zek XD).

I'm just asking questions because I'd like to join, but I want to be epic in doing so >:3
Old 09-18-2011, 08:46 PM

Reserve granted, lol.

I guess if you wanted to settle there, that'd be fine. Zek DOESN'T care a whole lot about the dead lands, so that's fine.

No legendaries, though. Lol.

Old 09-18-2011, 10:40 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Sweet. Reserve me then...And my character is an Aggron, so Valeana (NPC) could actually play more of a role too. Maybe a granddaughter or something that left for a better life XD
Old 09-20-2011, 05:16 AM

Works for me :)

Solomon accepted, I need at least one of Reshiram's Hearts before I can start, guys.

Old 09-26-2011, 02:04 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Btw, you might want to explain what, say, "Mewtwo's Inquisitors" are. And you have two "Reshiram's Heart" in the factions - the second one is under Dialga's section. Shouldn't be there, I don't think.

(Under construction)

Name: Blinyi (Blind + Eye/I) (Pronounced "Bliin-Yii")
Species: Aggron
Faction: The Twilight Warriors
Nationality: Formerly Nomadic Steelhorn Tribe (tribe has claimed the Dead Lands)
Position: (Self Proclaimed) Ruler of Dead Lands
Appearance: Although her left eye is gone, replaced with a massive scar. Her left horn appears to have been melted partially off, and her chest has a very obvious and large crack.

Personality:

History:

Other: