Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing » Author's Corner

Author's Corner Share your ideas with other members and come here for helpful writing tips.

Old 08-29-2011, 08:48 PM
Nova_Eevee Offline

Default The Nova Conspiracy (Sci-Fi story)

The Nova conspiracy was started at the end of the Boreas civil war, with the Omega fraction won. What was left of the alpha fractions seperating. they formed three So called clans. the Hetallan Clan, the Eon clan, and the Nova conspiracy. The nova Conspiracy leader, Nova Tailleon, Then prepares to reclaim peace with the other two clans and prepare a war with the weakened Omega Fraction from the civil war several years ago when he was born. now with the three groups reunited as the Alpha Alliance, the Omega Fraction on the verge of defeat, and the destruction of theyre race is practical. Who will win the war? Will the omega Fraction recover and strike back, or will the Alpha clean up the mess that was left behind.
(Warning: the story will be based like the wwII, with the omega being like nazi germany, and the Alpha alliance being USA and its allies)
Old 09-02-2011, 05:44 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Default Re: The Nova Conspiracy (Sci-Fi story)

The word you're looking for is "faction", not "fraction".

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 09-03-2011, 01:21 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Reminds me of Black Ops and Zombies... xD

It could work, in my opinion. =P

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 09-03-2011, 05:27 PM
Nova_Eevee Offline

Lusankya: I actually thought fraction was like a version of a small group... so i guess sense its like a wolf race in this, itll be called clans

Sealboyno1: it was really based on partially mockingjay because of district thirteen and they rebel when thought to be destroyed. then its also based on like WWII because the alpha alliance are like Germany recreating the Bismark, but many "Bismarks" are built. and also along with some other thrown in elements.
Old 09-05-2011, 09:05 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova_Eevee View Post
Lusankya: I actually thought fraction was like a version of a small group... so i guess sense its like a wolf race in this, itll be called clans

Sealboyno1: it was really based on partially mockingjay because of district thirteen and they rebel when thought to be destroyed. then its also based on like WWII because the alpha alliance are like Germany recreating the Bismark, but many "Bismarks" are built. and also along with some other thrown in elements.
No, the word is "faction". 3/7ths is a fraction. The Terrans in Starcraft are a faction.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Old 09-06-2011, 10:42 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
No, the word is "faction". 3/7ths is a fraction. The Terrans in Starcraft are a faction.
Or like a fraction of a larger piece. xD ie. a smaller piece.

But yes, the term you're referring to is faction.

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 09-06-2011, 09:15 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

I am going out on a limb here and am going to present something new to the table. I believe the word the person is thinking of is "team".
Old 09-06-2011, 09:35 PM
Nova_Eevee Offline

yeah its faction... XD i feel so stupid. and nice starcraft reference. i miss playing starcraft
:(
Old 09-06-2011, 09:57 PM

I think it is rude that over half the comments have nothing to do with the actual idea, but more about a small meaningless typo.
Old 09-07-2011, 02:06 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pe2k Voices View Post
I think it is rude that over half the comments have nothing to do with the actual idea, but more about a small meaningless typo.
It's not a type, and it's not meaningless. I was correcting a mistake that the author would have continued to make had it not been corrected. Also, insofar as not commenting on the idea goes, you are hardly better.

Art Gallery
Old 09-07-2011, 04:19 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

Quote:
It's not a type, and it's not meaningless. I was correcting a mistake that the author would have continued to make had it not been corrected. Also, insofar as not commenting on the idea goes, you are hardly better.
Okay, everyone shut up. I'm so sick of telling people to behave when then should know better. >.>

Sounds like an interesting idea, but I probably won't be reading it, mainly because I hate wars. xD They're so violent and pointless. But yes, good idea. Although you might want to work on your grammar a little. I suggest using Microsoft Word, because it tends to pick up mistakes you might miss.

Links
Old 09-07-2011, 05:36 AM
Max0596 Offline

Send a message via MSN to Max0596

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem N Ems View Post
Okay, everyone shut up. I'm so sick of telling people to behave when then should know better. >.>

Sounds like an interesting idea, but I probably won't be reading it, mainly because I hate wars. xD They're so violent and pointless. But yes, good idea. Although you might want to work on your grammar a little. I suggest using Microsoft Word, because it tends to pick up mistakes you might miss.
Word still dosen't fix your grammer-you can get away with "Hi, name is ____" xD. But yeah, good idea. Wars are brutal. So sad face. But good idea nonetheless. People will read it!

And people have been acting really mean lately. Must be due to school starting.

|||||||||||||||Enjoy the moment!
|||||||||||||||I take requests...if you want stuff, I mean...
Old 09-07-2011, 05:37 AM

Quote:
You never comment about anyone's idea. Or if you do, it seems to be in the form of sarcasm or scolding.
Old 09-08-2011, 02:38 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pe2k Voices View Post
You never comment about anyone's idea. Or if you do, it seems to be in the form of sarcasm or scolding.
Not even close to true. But in this case, the story is too vague for real analysis.

Also, Gem, doesn't Team Stormriders involve a war...?

Art Gallery
Old 09-08-2011, 09:27 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Quote:
Not even close to true. But in this case, the story is too vague for real analysis.

Also, Gem, doesn't Team Stormriders involve a war...?
Yeah, but my war doesn't involve guns and useless nonsense like that. IT'S A FANTASY WAR. 8D Meaning no mechanics are involved and anything can happen!

I just hate it when people type out war stories and they give the name of some kind of gun or something. For people like me, who have no clue what the difference is between the thousand types of guns, are like whhhaaaa? XD

Links