Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-18-2011, 10:00 PM
akaichi Offline

Send a message via MSN to akaichi Send a message via Yahoo to akaichi Send a message via Skype™ to akaichi
Default Re: [RP]Pokemon: Realix Academy[RP]

Pat Carlile
Chilly Beach

"Okay, now Justin and I will walk you all to your dorm houses."

With that, the procession left the Chilly Beach. It wasn't long before Pat caught up with Lyla.

"Lyla, hi! I'm Patrick Carlile, I was your biggest fan... But no one else seemed to like you, and I was sad when you stopped recording.. I own all the posters that ever came out with your picture on them.... And then it just went all quiet... I was scared you'd died... There were so many rumors... And I couldn't ever find anything about you... It was just kinda funky."

Funky, Pat, really?

"Okay, just so you know, I'm not a stalker, I don't like you like that and never will. I was just your biggest fan... I don't want you to hate me... I just wanted to know if you were the REAL Lyla..."

He then noticed two people arm in arm trying to talk to Lyla and smiled nervously.

Now I'm embarrassed.

"Oh, I'm sorry! Is there anything I can help with, also? We could split up the newbies and I can take them to one dorm, while Justin and you and someone else can take them to others... Or if you don't want me here, I can go..." Pat looked down at his shoes, feeling utterly humiliated. For now, at least, the promise of the new year wore off.
95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are part of the 5% that would sit there with popcorn and a camera and yell "DO A FLIP!!!
Old 09-18-2011, 11:35 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Send a message via MSN to mickmon95

Lyla Emony, Perry Roberts, and Justin Metrix
Realix Academy Campus-Path to Dorm Houses

Justin and Lyla continued leading the students towards the academy. They were now just a few feet away from the Academy. It's huge castle-like structure towered above the students. Most of them gazing an awe at its beauty. "Okay new students this is the amazing sight known as Realix Academy," Lyla stated. "Now that path here on the left will lead us around the Academy and behind the Academy are the Dorm House. So let's get going," Lyla explained.

Perry then jumped for joy, he couldn't believe he was standing in front of the most amazing school ever. "Woohoo! Finally! Let's hurry up! I just can't wait!" Perry shouted in excitement.

Then Celty and Shinra approached Lyla. Celty showed a device to Lyla which contained a message that read: "Hi, Lyla. Is there anything Shinra and I can help you and Justin with?". Lyla smiled at Celty's offer and replied,"Hello Celty and Shinra, actually there is something that I do need help with. You see each new student needs a R-Comm (Realix Communicator), but you see I forgot to go get them. If you could you be so kind enough to get them, there are two boxes full of them in the Supply Room on the ground floor inside the Academy. I would appreciate it very much if you could do me this favor. Then meet us in front of the Dorm Houses," Lyla explained.

Of course Lyla forgot to get those. It was her job to go get them, but as long the students get them it shouldn't be a problem. Justin crossed his arms as he usually did when Lyla forgot something or had one of her clumsy moments.

Then Lyla and Justin were approached by a new student who said,"Hi, my name's Ryan.What's your name?" He seemed a bit nervous, which made Lyla giggle a bit. "Hello it's a pleasure to meet you, my name's Lyla. I'm a Pokemon Coordinator. And this is my friend Justin, a Pokemon Trainer, We are Veteran Students this is our second year here," Lyla explained. Awww cute he's nervous. I remember being a new student last year and being nervous to make new friends and such. But he seems like a cool guy, even a little handsome.

Justin then tapped Lyla on the shoulders and he pointed back to the crowd of students. "Lyla look!" Justin exclaimed.

Lyla then turned and gasped as she saw two students fighting. One student had thrown a punch but the other one ducked. The student who had dodged the punch kicked him really hard, then painfully twist the other student's arm. Lyla rushed over to the scene.

"Hey you two! Stop that! You shouldn't be fighting especially not on the first day of school. Your hear to become a better trainer, not getting into stupid street fights! You two had better straighten up your acts. This is a very prestigous academy, you were chosen to be here. That means you have the potential to become great trainers. It doesn't matter which of you started this but you should be both be ashamed of yourselves. Now since this is the first offense I won't report it to the Headmaster," Lyla scolded.

"Yeah chill guys. I understand that some people can be irritating but that doesn't mean you should whale on them. Geez, it's barely the first day and we already have this ruckcus. Come on pull it together," Perry lectured.

Justin then pulled out his R-Comm, it was a small and square red device with numbers and letters on it. He dialed a number and called," Yes Nurse Pandra I have an injured student here. Yes he got into a fight. I'll bring him to you," Justin said and then hit a red button on the R-Comm to end the call. "Come with me and I'll take you to the nurse," Justin said as he lead the injured student into the building and down the hall. He went into the first door on the left and helped the student into a seat. "Wait here and the nurse will take care of you," Justin said as he began to leave. He then headed back outside and back to where Lyla was.

Lyla was then approached by the guy who had been staring at her earlier. ""Lyla, hi! I'm Patrick Carlile, I was your biggest fan... But no one else seemed to like you, and I was sad when you stopped recording.. I own all the posters that ever came out with your picture on them.... And then it just went all quiet... I was scared you'd died... There were so many rumors... And I couldn't ever find anything about you... It was just kinda funky...Oh, I'm sorry! Is there anything I can help with, also? We could split up the newbies and I can take them to one dorm, while Justin and you and someone else can take them to others... Or if you don't want me here, I can go...". the young man said quite quickly and nervously.

"Well hello, Patrick. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm always glad to be recognized by true blue fans just like yourself. It faltters me to know you really admired me. But of course I didn't die, I just fell in love with Pokemon Coordinating and just really got into it. I still right music and sing but not as big as before. Um...well we have everything pretty much covered here. But it would help us a lot if you could just go the Boys Dorm House and roam the halls and help any of the new students who need your help when we get to the dorms," Lyla explained.

"Okay now follow this way and we will head to the Dorm Houses so you can find your rooms and get settled in," Lyla explained. She and Justin then continued leading them around the school towards the Dorm Houses. They walked for about fifteen minutes when they finally arrived at the Dorm Houses. There was one three story blue building and then across from it was a three story red building. "The red building is the Girls Dorm House and the blue the Boys Dorm House. Girls are not allowed in the Boys Dorm and the boys are not allowed in the Girls Dorm Room. Breaking that rule could lead to expulsion, so be sure to stay with your gender's dorm. Now with your acceptance letter you have a paper that says your room number, so go find it. Have any questions ask either myself or Justin," Lyla explained.

Lyla and Justin then stood in the little park area in between both Dorm Houses. There were several benches that surrouned a fountain. They stood in front of the pond in plain sight so the students could easily find them to ask questions. "Hey Justin, you know how there have been strange things occurring lately?" Lyla whispered

Justin knew Lyla was whispering as to not be heard by all the new students bustling about. "Yeah, like the strange Pokemon sightings, the strange people spotted around campus at night and the student disappearances?" Justing question also whispering.

"I want to investigate and get to the bottom of the situation. It's not because I'm looking for trouble but whatever IS going on concerns my safety for the students. They may not realize but they are all in serious dangers. And I don't want to just stand by and watch this happen," Lyla explained whispering.

"Lyla...we don't need getting into trouble, especially not the first day. But I guess you do have a point though. But that's none of our concern. We don't need to get involved in things don't pertain to us. Besides where would we start our investiagtion?," Justin responded.

"Well the last strange Pokemon sighting was at Overgrown Forest. We could go there tomorrow night to investigate. We just sneak out and just take a look around and be back before we are noticed to be gone," Lyla explained.

"I don't want you in danger! There are known to be many rogue Pokemon lurking around the areas all over the island during the night hours. So no! Then we could also get into serious trouble for looking into that which we were told not to." Justin scolded.

"Fine then I'll just go by myself. I don't need your permission to go places. I can do this all by myself, it'll just be me and my Pokemon. Besides I can take care of myself, I was just asking you to come along because your my friend," Lyla stated angrily.

"Fine, fine you win. I'll go with you, you stubborn fool," Justin said angrily. I swear this girl is as stubborn as a mule. She knows its dangerous yet she proceeds on with her idiotic pursuits. And of course I get drug along. Justin sighed as he lost and had to cooperate with Lyla's wants yet again

Last edited by mickmon95; 09-18-2011 at 11:38 PM.
Old 09-19-2011, 02:40 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Celty and Shinra
Chilly Beach->School Building->Dorms

That's not a problem, we'll get right on that! You can count on us! Celty flashed the message on screen at Lyla long enough for the girl to read it before turning and excitedly mouthing 'Let's go!' to Shinra, loosening her grasp on his arm and letting her hand travel down to his hand to take hold of it with her own. If one had been looking closely, they would have notice Shinra's cheeks pinken slightly before Celty took off, pulling Shinra behind her. The amount of energy the girl had in her was astounding at times like this, sometimes Shinra thought she could run everywhere all day like this and never get tired, but it was often this thought that made him wonder what she would be like if she could actually speak. without much time to think, he simply ran with her, finally getting enough speed that he could run alongside her.

Glancing over at her, Shinra was surprised to find Celty grinning like she thought it was the best thing in the world to be running along the pathway leading to the school to go help out another stident. Of course, that was just the kind of person Celty was, she liked to live in the moment, like every day might be her last...the accident when she was six had taught her at an early age that things could change in an instant, so she had to enjoy things as they were in the present. Him? He just went along with it, he didn;t think he knew how to do otherwise, and if he did, he didn't have the heart to. He had promised that he would be there for her to his mother because "You're the only one who can really understand her now, Shinra. Remember that, okay? You were her closest friend before the accident, and now you have to be even closer because this is a hard time for her, Celty will go through life being different from everyone else, unable to speak, to give a real voice to her opinions. You should be there to support her, tell her to not let that difference hold her back, be her voice if you need to. do you understand?" that was what his mother told him, and he understood.

Suddenly, Shinra was brought back to the real world as Celty let go of his hand. They were now in the supply room, and Celty was digging through boxes. He joined her, and the two found a box of R-Comms in no time. "Heh, I'll take that." Shinra offered, scooping up the box, but Celty shook her head and produced her phone.

Can I carry them? Please? I was the one who asked to help, I should carry them. Glowed in the dimness of the room at him. Shinra sighed and allowed her to pocket the phone before passing her the box and making sure she had a good grip on it before placing a gentle hand on her shoulder and the two left the room and school behind, heading for the dorms.

It only took a few minutes to get there, but by the time Celty and Shinra made it to the dorms the students were roaming and Lyla and Justin were standing together waiting for more questions. "Well, we found 'em. Celty insisted on carrying the box, so I'm sure she'll get to typing away once she puts it down." Shinra offered with a slight chuckle, Celty rolled her eyes and stuck out her tongue at him in response, earning her a laugh. "Did we miss anything?" He asked for both of them, Celty nodded.

Michelle Toya
Between the school and dorms

Michelle's eyes flickered to the wall of mahogaly curls that barred Pho from view. She was surprised he had followed her, he even seemed really upset, why was that? With a quick, deliberate motion using the back of her hand, she brushed the hair out of the way. "I said sorry because I fell over you, even if I tripped on you and got hurt myself. Speaking of, my brother taught me how to take care of myself, and Cam can fix it, I don't need help." She said softly, though her tone held a slight sharpness to it. At the quiestion of her name, she hesitated, though her name was a lot less worse than the boy, Pho's. My last name...if he hears it... Why do I care? I'm not going to talk to him after this anyway. He's probably just trying to look good and act sorry for it. I doubt he really cares--good act.

"My name is Michelle Toya." She said flatly, not even bothering to move her hands or make a motion of greeting. No head nod, no smile, no nothing. Why waste it on an act, after all?

Behind her, Cam frowned, the boy was genuinely sorry. More genuine than Michelle had ever seen before, so of course she would be wary, but still... Something told the Gardevoir he would not be turned away so easily.

OOC: On a side note, it's probably a lot easier to treat Celty's messages like actual speech, it's also probably just easier to call her device a phone. I've already fallen into the habit of it. XD Lazy Winter is lazy.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 09-19-2011, 04:45 AM
Sylver Offline

Maximillian Marx
Realix Grounds->Dormitories

Max shrugged lightly as he heard the warning from Lyla be uttured at him, still recovering from the small shock of seeing his personal maid appear to him so suddenly. He almost considered making a smart remark, but instead nodded lightly, waving back and displaying a thumbs-up towards her, indicating that he understood.

That's alright. Big guy will recover use of his arm in a few days, but he won't recover from the feeling of being beat by 'some rich kid' for at least half the semester. He thought to himself. He stared at the girl who had tripped, a few minor scrapes and bruises evident from her fall, and the other boy apologizing profusely. I hope I'm not going to be paired with some idiot this time. Arceus knows that the last idiot to get stuck with me had me leave from the fights he dragged me into with his own mouth. He thought to himself again, sighing heavily before he noticed the group of students moving along a side path.

Following the students, he gazed at the environment. One thing was for sure, they had a lot of green nearby. Thankfully for him, his boat was still around should he need it. However, he stopped when he heard a very faint hollow noise emerge from the rather small cement square under his feet, kicking at it lightly and stretching, he heard the same sound as opposed to when he stood on solid concrete. Curiouser and curiouser... He thought, marking the spot down on his mental map. Looking back at the group, he jogged back up to them, slowing near the two in front as the whole group entered a large, rounded hallway, clean beige walls and several portraits hung up on the walls, some rather simple, yet intricate vases also lining the walls. Oh yes, Maximillian could tell that they were simple, yet prideful of their status. The portraits were probably notable students of the past. Walking along the crimson carpet, he continued on, ascending a large, straight stairway up to a second floor with the rest of the students.

Thanks to his Raichu, which ran about the area with wonder and excitement, Max overheard Lyla and Justin's conversation. Staying within range for her heightened hearing sense to pick up the gist of the conversation, his Raichu condensed it into a couple messages. She transmitted this through morse code with light, almost unnoticed claps and taps of her paws. Her forepaws together were dots, and against her sides were dashes, a technique he taught her so that she could communicate with him as he studied the pokemon language, knowledgeable enough to understand the tones of a pokemon's voice, but not a word of what they said.

Disappearances? Looks like Realix is more than just an target for hopeful trainers, but something else. Pokemon, people and disappearances... Heh, reminds me of an old book I read. He thought to himself, smirking for a split moment. "Thanks, Tora." He spoke, reaching down and ruffling the fur on her head as she almost squealed with joy. He forget how much she enjoys when he pet her sometimes.

Standing near the door, he held Tora in his arms as a pair of student rushed by, one carrying a pair of boxes containing the Realix Communicators mentioned earlier. Setting Tora down, she quickly hopped up to my shoulder as he walked up.

"Excuse me. Do you need help distributing those to the students?" He asked Lyra directly, not bothering to say anything else.

Wanna try your hand at an Interactive Adventure? Come try What is Darkness?
Old 09-19-2011, 10:26 AM
Supremist Rain Offline

Royce had been sitting in the waiting room for at least 10 minutes now and was starting to get frustrated

"For god sakes!, how long is this gonna take. I have other things to attend to" he grumbled to Emery.

He walked up to the desk "Here! give this to him when he's finished" he exclaimed as he thrust the letter at the secretary "No need to be rude young man, and I will do so" was the Secretarys response

"Good" said Royce "Come on Emery lets go find our dorm room" and they left the office

Royce and Emery found the dorms soon enough and it seemed all the other students had too as they were congregating around the fountains. Royce walked over to the group to listen

"The red building is the Girls Dorm House and the blue the Boys Dorm House. Girls are not allowed in the Boys Dorm and the boys are not allowed in the Girls Dorm Room. Breaking that rule could lead to expulsion, so be sure to stay with your gender's dorm. Now with your acceptance letter you have a paper that says your room number, so go find it. Have any questions ask either myself or Justin,"

Royce pulled out his paper "Hmm lets see, Room 215 it says Emery. Lets go then" and he picked up his pokemon and went inside to find his room. Soon enough he found it and opened the door to reveal a rather lavish room that contained pairs of all the furniture. 2 beds, 2 desks etc. "Looks like we'll be sharing then, lets hope its someone worth our time" he spoke aloud to his pokemon who had wasted no time in exploring its new surroundings.

Royce began unpacking his things
Old 09-19-2011, 12:32 PM
Digital Offline
Cyber Soldier

Send a message via AIM to Digital

Jamie O'Connor
Chilly Beach - Relaix Academy Grounds - Path to Dorm Houses

Jamie caught up with the group just as they were about to leave the sandy beach. He merged at the back of the group and listened to the endless amount of question's being asked. In all fairness questions were to be expected by the new students, however Jamie prefered to find out the rules, rather than be told them. It adds a bit of excitment to your every day life.

They continued to walk down the windy path, with huge trees towering over the path. Jamie tried to look who was leading the new students by jumping up and down, looking over the heads of the new students. It was no use. He slowly made his way to the front, gently pushing people away. He reached near the front and saw two older looking students. They seemed to be answering questions from another student.

"Hi, my name's Ryan. What's your name?" a new student who was standing next to Jamie said.

"Hello it's a pleasure to meet you, my name's Lyla. I'm a Pokemon Coordinator. And this is my friend Justin, a Pokemon Trainer, We are Veteran Students this is our second year here," replied Lyla.

"Ahh so Justin is a Pokemon Trainer, maybe he could help me train"

After walking for a while the group of new students, and Lyla and Justin, suddenly stopped.A huge castle-like structure towered above the students, Jamie's jaw just dropped, it was like nothing he had seen in the flyers.

"Okay new students this is the amazing sight known as Realix Academy," Lyla stated. "Now that path here on the left will lead us around the Academy and behind the Academy are the Dorm House. So let's get going,"

Lyla and Justin led the group through the school towards the Dorms. After 15 minutes, they finally reached the dorms. In front of them was a three story blue building and across from it was a three story red building.

"The red building is the Girls Dorm House and the blue the Boys Dorm House. Girls are not allowed in the Boys Dorm and the boys are not allowed in the Girls Dorm Room. Breaking that rule could lead to expulsion, so be sure to stay with your gender's dorm. Now with your acceptance letter you have a paper that says your room number, so go find it. Have any questions ask either myself or Justin," Lyla said.

Jamie searched through his bag and removed a small piece of paper with some letters scribbled across it. He walked forward into the large blue building.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Digital; 09-19-2011 at 12:38 PM.
Old 09-19-2011, 01:42 PM
Sylver Offline

Maximillian Marx
Dormitories->Dorm Room 215

"The red building is the Girls Dorm House and the blue the Boys Dorm House. Girls are not allowed in the Boys Dorm and the boys are not allowed in the Girls Dorm Room. Breaking that rule could lead to expulsion, so be sure to stay with your gender's dorm. Now with your acceptance letter you have a paper that says your room number, so go find it. Have any questions ask either myself or Justin." Lyla explained to the whole group. As each student passed into the hallways, they each took one Realix Communicator. As Maximillian walked with Tora on my shoulder, he pulled out the letter of acceptance and looked at the number printed on the bottom-right part of the letter.

Room 215... He thought, walking down the blue carpet of the hallway. When he stopped at his room, he found the door already open, another student with a Cinccino in his arms. Young, cropped brunette locks and some high-society walk he had seen far to often as a younger child. A rich kid... Same background as me; different attitude, though. Max decided to walk on in carefully, Tora wary of the student.

"Room's nice. Looks like they're pairing students up in dorms. I guess that means we're stuck together for the time being." He feigned analysis. Of course they would pair up the students. Easier to monitor, less cost, and that also meant some students would have to get used to having others around. "My name's Maximillian Marx. I'm your roomate for now." He introduced himself, examining the room. Hmm... the bed's are new and well-kept, the rooms been repainted, floor's solid, and the wood is solid, not just pressed... This place does very well to be able to take care of their students like this... He analyzed.

"I'll take the north side of the room." He spoke, walking to the half farthest away from the door and setting his bag down on the bed and sitting down on it, mindful of the exploring Cinccino. Tora soon leapt onto his lap, curling up into a ball as she fell asleep soon after. Looking out one of the two windows, he saw the sun beginning to set and pulled out the R-Comm. 6:53 p.m., not nearly enough time to explore the strange concrete tile he stepped on earlier today.

Instead, he reached into his suitcase and pulled out a small, worn sketchbook, turning to an empty page and pressing a pencil to it next, using wide lines as he sketched the form of his sleeping Raichu to pass the time for a while.

(OOC: How will we keep track of time in this RP?)

Wanna try your hand at an Interactive Adventure? Come try What is Darkness?

Last edited by Sylver; 09-20-2011 at 12:59 AM.
Old 09-19-2011, 02:29 PM
Latisiblings Offline

Sebastian Kahn
Chilly Beach

Stupid school. He'd been fine all his life without it- why now, when he was finally getting to learn so much more on his own? He could probably learn so much more from staying at home and browsing the Internet for documentaries or research papers. Instead, his oh-so-brilliant parents who simply didn't understand his brilliance just had to make him come here. How had it come to this utterly ridiculous situation? He had to endure a year (or more- he really didn't want to think of that prospect) with immature kids that couldn't understand half of what he was saying. Okay, that plan to get some money for himself with snatching Pokeballs went awry, he admitted that much. It was illegal, to be sure. But that was no reason to subject him to a so-called 'top class' school that probably had idiots running all around the place. He'd be surprised if he found a single person that could have an intelligent conversation with him.

All this musing made him unintentionally ignore the everyone leaving for the dorms. As a thirteen-year-old, he was somewhat shorter than average. Since he didn't speak a single word during the voyage in the boat (which was horrible, by the way. He could probably design better), it seemed his fellow newcomers, as well as the veteran leaders, forgot about him. Well, lucky me. Thanks to this unexpected fortune, he could explore this island as long as he wanted. It was nice that he had a map with him. Looking at the map, he started to mutter to himself.

"Let's see... Windy Valley to the south... Starstruck Mountain to the east... Dry Plains... Ancient Temple? Doesn't sound half boring to me... Heh. Looks like I'll be hanging around there for a while." With a destination set, Sebastian walked confidently, sending out his Cottonee- just in case.

Just in case...

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
Old 09-19-2011, 06:14 PM
Digital Offline
Cyber Soldier

Jamie O'Connor
Dormitories - Dorm 201

As Jamie walked into the building, he was greeted by another student, who handed him a small device. It looked like a Pokedex merged into a phone. It was used so you could communicate with other people in Relaix. Jamie took the Realix Communicator and headed up the huge winding stairs.

Jamie reached the second floor and scanned the hallway. He saw a room with three numbers in gold pinned to the door. They read: 201. Jamie glanced down at his paper and up again, before opening the door into his dorm. It was rather spacious, and had room for two students. He placed his bag on one of the beds by the window and sat at his desk. There was an introductory letter there explaining all about life in Realix Academy.

The large cattle Pokemon looked up at Jamie with a confused look. Jamie smiled, it was completely ordinary for Pokemon to feel out of place, Jamie had it when they moved to Vermillion. It took 3 weeks for Miltank to finally settle. Hopefully it doesn't take that long.

Spoiler:
Old 09-19-2011, 09:04 PM
White Knight Offline

Ryan Flynn
Path/Dorm

Lyla answered him politely, but by that time he was blushing so furiously he had to turn away. "OH MY GOD SHE'S SO HOT." he thought, but she had already walked away before he had time to respond. "Too bad she's with that Justin kid..." he sighed, then continued walking.

Pulling out a Pokeball, he released a green humanoid pokemon, who nodded the huge mushroom cap on his head. They walked along towards the school, reaching the dorm. It seemed pretty nice, but they were separate based on gender. A few guys were with him, but they didn't seem to talk much. Grabbing a R-Comm, he walked into his room. A huge number 201 was hung on the wall, and the door was already open. Ryan poked his head inside to see a boy and his Miltank, who looked like they had only been there for a second. He set his suitcase down with an audible sigh, then turned back to his apparent roommate.

"Hi, I'm Ryan, and this is Brio. What's your name?" he said, pointing to his Breloom. He swished his tail, happy to meet the new people. Although he didn't look like it, Brio loved meeting strangers.

Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah!
ASB|VPP

Old 09-19-2011, 11:40 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Send a message via MSN to mickmon95

Perry Roberts, Justin Metrix and Lyla Emony
Boys Dorm House and Dorm House Grounds

Perry saw Celty and Shinra bring the R-Comms. So he quickly nabbed one and rushed off to go find his dorm. As he sprinted into the big blue building, he pulled out his acceptance letter. He read at the top that his room number was 104. He quickly found it since it was one of the first ones on the ground floor. He walked into his room and saw two beds, a green bed on one side of the room and a red one on the opposite side. The red bed had a big book on it about pokemon battling strategies. He opened the book and on the inside he saw a student's name on the book, it was Justin Metrix's book. Great! I'm sharing a room with a boring goth kid. Those dull and depressing people can get along with a big ball of energy like me. I guess since I have no choice, I'll just make the best of it. Perry then examined the rest of the room, it had blue carpet and white walls. It had two dressers on each side of the room, it had one computer on a desk. And a small TV on a table in front of a small table with two chairs around it. Then a big fine wood book shelf lined up with sophisticated looking books. Looks like homework won't be too much effort with all those books. He seems like an intelligent guy, I'll be able to get all the answer from him. Perry then took off his backpack and began putting his clothes on the dresser that was on his side.

Lyla and Justin took the boxes from Celty and Shinra and sat it on one of the benches. "All students will need an R-Comm so come get one!" Lyla shouted as the students each came by to grab one. Lyla quickly took a step back to get away from the mobbing new students. "Thank you so much you two for bring the R-Comms for me. I appreciate it," Lyla thanked them.

"Well you didn't miss much, just Lyla's stupidity for us to get in trouble. Well I'm gonna go check on my dorm and see who my roomate is this year," Justin said angrily as he walked off. Justin headed into the Boys Dorm House and headed his usual route to his dorm.

"Don't mind him, he's just mad because I want to investigate the strange events that have been occurring around here. I'm sure you've heard about the strange Pokemon, robed men and the disapperances, right? Well I was telling Justin that I'm worried about the safety for the new students, so I convinced him to accompany me to investigate the Overgrown Forest tomorrow night. I know it's against the rules, but I'm concerned and also I'm very curious to what the heck is going on. So I wanted to ask you two if you would like to come along and accompany us. You two are very good trainers and we could use all the help we can get. I completely understand if you don't want to come along though. I understand it could be dangerous and there are consequences if we get caught," Lyla explained in a whisper-like voice but loud enough for them to hear what she was saying.

By now Justin was already back in his dorm and saw that Perry was his new roomate. Great, I got this loud mouth runt as my roomate. He better not annoy me... Justin then went to his bookshelf and began reading a poetry book. Justin enjoyed reading all types of poetry especially the one about Pokemon.

"Hey Justin! I was wondering if I could have you and Lyla's R-Comm number, so that we can keep in touch with each other and become good friends. I know that I will see you everyday but just in case of emergencies I need someone to contact," Perry stated.

"Fine, whatever. But just shut up afterwards so I can continue reading, this is my favorite poem!" Justin responded annoyed. Justin grabbed Perry's R-Comm and input both his and Lyla's number. He then gave it back to him, grabbed his book and set back down on his bed.
Old 09-20-2011, 01:52 AM
akaichi Offline

Send a message via MSN to akaichi Send a message via Yahoo to akaichi Send a message via Skype™ to akaichi

Pat Carlile
Chilly Beach, headed to Dorm

"Alrighty then! I shall get right on it!" Said Pat to Lyla as he turned on a heel toward his dorm. He saw one guy looking for his dorm room, which ended up right next to his own, so they walked there, talking.

"So, how do you like the campus so far?"

"It's... Big, lemme tell you..."

"I remember my first day... I had the same feeling..."

He found himself staring. The guy had blue green eyes, dark hair, and an awesome smile.

"I didn't catch your name?" Pat said finally.

"Will" The kid answered.

"I'll see you around, then, Will." They were at their dorms. Neither had bothered to look up, because Pat instictively knew the way. But they had finally reached their destination.

It was a spark. Pat had suddenly fallen in love. Just with one look. He knew that there would be something. And he smiled.
95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are part of the 5% that would sit there with popcorn and a camera and yell "DO A FLIP!!!
Old 09-20-2011, 03:33 AM
Supremist Rain Offline

Royce Worthington
Dormitories -> Room 215

As Royce just finished unpacking and scooped Cinccino up in his arms another student appeared in the door way with a Raichu close behind

"Hmmm, slim, well toned, somewhat muscly and a casual outfit. Black hair with green tips, slightly older and a wealthy background. I think we'll get along just fine" Royce though to himself. If there was one thing Royce was good at it was acertaining a persons finacial background no matter how they looked.

"Room's nice. Looks like they're pairing students up in dorms. I guess that means we're stuck together for the time being." exclaimed the young man
"My name's Maximillian Marx. I'm your roomate for now.I'll take the north side of the room" the boy went and sat on his bed and began sketching his Riachu, somewhat wary of Emery who had begun exploring again.

This young man was blunt and to the point. Something that Royce admired in people.

"Pleasure to meet you Maxmillion. The names Royce Worthington, of the Kanto Worthingtons and am I right to assume that you are of the wealthy Marx family in Fuscia. I have an eye for acertaining peoples backgrounds you see. Dont worry about Emery, he's curious but has respect, he wont go through your things. Well that should just about do it for introductions then" Royce finished "Shame we dont get our own rooms, Arceus knows people like you and I deserve it but at least we didnt get stuck with any of the others I suppose" he exclaimed and went over to his desk and began tapping away hit laptop.
Old 09-20-2011, 12:03 PM
Digital Offline
Cyber Soldier

Jamie O'Connor
Dorm 201

Jamie looked up as the door slowly crept open. Another new student walked in, with a large mushroom pokemon following suit. Jamie got up from his chair and progressed towards the new student with his Miltank following him.

"Hi, I'm Ryan, and this is Brio. What's your name?" Ryan said, pointing towards his pokemon Breloom.

"Hello, I'm Jamie, and this Miltank. I don't really call Pokemon by a nickname, just never appealed to me. I hope you don't mind that I took the bed by the window, we could change if you want?" Jamie asked Ryan.

"Hmmm, he seems a really nice guy. I would feel for the student who is dorms with Perry Roberts.

Jamie turned his back and grabbed two more Pokeballs from his belt and threw them into the air. A bright white flash illuminated and then two small Pokemon appeared on the floor of the dorm. One immediately leapped into Jamie's arms, greeting him with tons of licks.

"Calm down Eevee, it's nice to meet you two"

The other Pokemon simply smiled before jumping onto Jamie's desk chair and curling up. Growlithe was quite a character, she didn't like to interact much and loved her personal space. She was like a drama queen some time.

"Hopefully our Pokemon can get along" Jamie said to Ryan.

Spoiler:
Old 09-20-2011, 02:33 PM
Latisiblings Offline

Sebastian Kahn
Chilly Beach -> Dry Plains

He was surprised, to say the least. He did think of Realix Academy as a rather lackluster school, but it was crazy for a school- any school- to not notice the fact that one of the students were missing, especially one that comes from such an influential family as his (not that he liked it, of course). I guess that just demonstrates how great the Realix Academy is, thought Sebastian, walking along with his Cottonee. One of the most prestigious Pokemon schools, my butt. Hopefully his disappearance would cause a bit of much-needed commotion; chaos was his element and he intended to bring it to this school as much as possible. A tad bit of mayhem searching for a rich student wouldn't hurt them, but he was sure their reputation would be. He grinned, putting his hands behind his head. A poor reputation and a lack of security just might be enough to convince his father to call him back.

He admitted, walking down the seemingly endless plain was getting somewhat boring, especially with nothing to entertain himself with. Still, the scenery was nice, even it was a bit bland. The grass managed to come as high as his knees, and from what he could see ahead it was about to get taller. It was rather sultry here- hot and humid. He was rather surprised at how the temperature and the humidity changed so suddenly, especially coming from the Chilly Beach, which was, well, chilly. So far no wild Pokemon had attacked him, but he was sure that was going to change sooner or later-

Speak of the devil, Sebastian groaned mentally, as three Mightyenas appeared out of the grass, growling and baring their teeth. He managed to sneak a few Pokeballs out, but he sure wasn't going to waste them on Mightyenas, when there could be much more exciting Pokemon in the Ancient Temple. As if they read his mind, they howled angrily, jumping at his Cottonee. His Cottonee had an Eviolite held, so he didn't worry too much about her. Now, he was going to see if his strategic mind was enough to take down three hounds with a single Cottonee... This was going to be fun, he could tell.

"Cottonee. Stun Spore, middle Mightyena." The order was short and to the point, and Cottonee understood quickly and showered paralyzing powders before any of the Mightyenas could reach her, thanks to her ability, Prankster. The one in the center stopped dead in its track, bumping into the duo behind it.

"Leech Seed. The paralyzed one." As Cottonee threw out seeds on the crippled Dark-type, Sebastian stared intensely to the battlefield, analyzing the situation as if this was a video game. This is getting pretty fun...

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?