Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2 » Pokemon: Black/White

Pokemon: Black/White Discuss the game: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Ask/Answer questions and discussions about Pokemon Black/White only.

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2011, 12:40 AM
Machampion Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Machampion Send a message via Yahoo to Machampion Send a message via Skype™ to Machampion
Default Easy method for Smeargle moves

Ok, Well. First off, You'll need a dark green patch of grass which means double battle. Send out your smeargle and your Pokemon with the move your smeargle wants to learn. Make sure your smeargle is slower, Then after your Smeargle's partner uses the move. Simply use Sketch on your partner. Done.

*Edit* Have your pokemon (The one smeargle is taking the move from) aim at the wild Pokemon, Not your smeargle. Use a single target move, That is why I put down double battle, Cause then there is one to keep you in the battle.

Last edited by Machampion; 09-28-2011 at 11:25 AM.
Old 09-24-2011, 05:38 AM
Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya Offline

Default Re: Easy method for Smeargle moves

That's an interesting way of doing it. I'd be concerned about knocking out my Smeargle.
Formerly Sith_Lord_Darth_Krushya. I turned to the light side so I could be of better use to the community. I'm a Jedi Knight. My character's name is Goen-Tog Etya. First name, Goen-Tog (pronounced: Go-in, Tahg.) Last name Etya, (pronounced, et-yah). Play on words for "goin' ta get ya." You can either call me "Goen-Tog" or "Master Etya." LOL. Have a nice day.
Old 09-24-2011, 01:40 PM
Machampion Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Machampion Send a message via Yahoo to Machampion Send a message via Skype™ to Machampion
Default Re: Easy method for Smeargle moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sith_Lord_Darth_Krushya View Post
I'd be concerned about knocking out my Smeargle.
Use it on the wild pokemon.
Closed Thread