Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing » Author's Corner

Author's Corner Share your ideas with other members and come here for helpful writing tips.

Old 09-24-2011, 12:49 PM
Nova_Eevee Offline

Default Star trek Legends

The idea of this, Is to start a new ship chapter. In this book, it starts with a misterious race and destroyed the federation ships and romulan ships. years later the federation returns wanting to ally with th race, but as the alliance takes place, Romulans and cardassians attempt to attack the allied Taillea race, but with the bolivia and the federations most tough ships, this soon to bloom war can turn deadly. This, is the Legend of Corey Johanson, famous Captain to have protected the race he swore to protect.
Old 09-24-2011, 03:47 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Default Re: Star trek Legends

Why exactly do the Romulans and the Cardassians attack? If they don't want war with the Federation, it seems rather silly to attack an ally.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 09-25-2011, 12:57 AM
Nova_Eevee Offline

Default Re: Star trek Legends

Well the romulans also were involved with a ship encountering the USS Caspian (The very beginning) and the race destroys it. the cardassians have allied with the romulans (Talshiar/obsidian order, that wierd alliance) and plan a massive assault like the one planned on the dominion. they may have been allied with the federation, but they want the Taillea race out and away for good. in fact, i think i will make the cardassiansthe reason of the distruction of their only other planet.